Andromass

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of all the Androseries, Andromass is the one that is capturing my imagination. Who is picking this one up? Here is a link for those that were in the dark on this one. ANDRO mass

hagels316

Awards
It looks interesting, but like many, I will wait for actual logs before I step into this one, specifically b/c of the high price point.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dipped in and bought a bottle of this and andro lean.*crossing fingers* Hope I didnt make a mistake.
I REALLY like PP so I think I made the right choice!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks interesting, but like many, I will wait for actual logs before I step into this one, specifically b/c of the high price point.
Fair enough.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dipped in and bought a bottle of this and andro lean.*crossing fingers* Hope I didnt make a mistake.
Nice bro. We are all looking forward to your feedback.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how are you gonna dose it? at 3 caps 2x day and only 56 caps per bottle it's way short of a month. probably should have gotten 2 bottles of the same.

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
how are you gonna dose it? at 3 caps 2x day and only 56 caps per bottle it's way short of a month. probably should have gotten 2 bottles of the same.
andromass is 56 servings per bottle equaling 168 caps. at two servings of 3 caps per day you can run it for 28 days (4 weeks).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
andromass is 56 servings per bottle equaling 168 caps. at two servings of 3 caps per day you can run it for 28 days (4 weeks).
you are right. i stand corrected.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im prolly going to run Andromass for the 28 days then Androlean following he next 28 days. To be one sweet freekin ride!!!WOOOT!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im prolly going to run Andromass for the 28 days then Androlean following he next 28 days. To be one sweet freekin ride!!!WOOOT!!!
good luck...i am sure lots will be watching.:147:

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I will be waiting for a lot of logs to come out. I have a 2 bottles of AndroHard V1 and Tbol LV that I haven't used.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
According to Eric if stacking lean and mass just dose 2x2 for each one. That would make a 6-week cycle.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Put my order in for Andromass and Androhard .... will talk with the reps on what they feel is the best way to stack them.... I have another month and a half approx before it arrives... will be pushing hard to gain what I can in that time... and then Andro time :)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Sale Price! $159.96

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Is that with or without the 20% discount for the first 1000 to order?
Never mind - I looked again and saw that the normal price is $200, so $159.99 is definitely with the 20% off.

And it's for those who order before the "deadline," not the first 1000 (although only 1000 units will be produced in the first run).

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Has a single human being tried any of these? The reps said they have not even tried them
I asked the same thing and no one has. Meaning that the people who pre orderedit will find out all of the side effects and if it even works.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
All of the base hormones have been used. They are available in other products as well like AMS. It's the delivery system that makes the product so potent.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of the base hormones have been used. They are available in other products as well like AMS. It's the delivery system that makes the product so potent.
Ev52 hit the nail on the head here. There is no base hormone in any of these products that has not been used on the market previously. The product distinguishes itself through the use of an ester and delivery method.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ev52 hit the nail on the head here. There is no base hormone in any of these products that has not been used on the market previously. The product distinguishes itself through the use of an ester and delivery method.
How do you know though?

Legit question here...not trying to start any argument. Would be cool to hear some results of some alpha or beta testers

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you know though? No one has used them. Not even reps or anything...right?
Im confused at the question. The hormones have been used. Do you mean used with the ester? Then no, at least not to my knowledge, but the effects of an ester in an oral is well documented. The only real variable here is how effective the delivery method is. But this would be like claiming SD-LV should not have been released without alpha runs.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im confused at the question. The hormones have been used. Do you mean used with the ester? Then no, at least not to my knowledge, but the effects of an ester in an oral is well documented. The only real variable here is how effective the delivery method is. But this would be like claiming SD-LV should not have been released without alpha runs.
I was just curious because such specific claims were made, like "same as 480mg as whatever" so I assumed it must have been used by someone who had also taken anabolics to compare it to. User feedback is always a great selling point and PP usually has a lot of it

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
That's different altogether. Superdrol LV has a different delivery system but it's still di-alkylatyed. It baffles me that you guys wouldn't release this via testing before release as you're making claims that AMS never made..(this isn't aimed at you personally HTS).

What is Eric's position on the subject?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the numbers are just guestimates based of of studies, and multiplied by what they believe their liquavade oils increase it to.

none have tried this, so everything on this compound is just a guess.

good times. pp is going to make bank on this.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just curious because such specific claims were made, like "same as 480mg as whatever" so I assumed it must have been used by someone who had also taken anabolics to compare it to. User feedback is always a great selling point and PP usually has a lot of it
Agreed, I am fan of user feedback as well, and based on posts we have seen on various forums, as soon as these are released we are going to have an enormous amount of logs on the various products. To those who are less than "sold," I suggest keeping an eye out for these logs, and making a decision from there.

That's different altogether. Superdrol LV has a different delivery system but it's still di-alkylatyed. It baffles me that you guys wouldn't release this via testing before release as you're making claims that AMS never made..(this isn't aimed at you personally HTS).

What is Eric's position on the subject?
Honestly, I cant check with him right now, as he is (i believe) getting some well deserved sleep.

the numbers are just guestimates based of of studies, and multiplied by what they believe their liquavade oils increase it to.

Hey princess, I figured id see you in one of our threads sooner or later tonight. Maybe we can donate some of these funds to get you a couple more skirts.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this supplement suppresive
This thread shouldn't necessarily be in the supplement section. For the record, Andromass is a potent steroid formula. Yes, it will cause suppression, enough to warrant the use of a SERM.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very interested in the upcoming logs! Sounds promising!

//CC

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
The best made plans rarely survive the battlefield, so I think it's a fair question. Just a bit odd that the first person to try the product as is will be the public.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established

Is this true?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm not 100% positive about this, but I do believe I read somewhere on the new website that Eric himself has used at least one of the new products.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread shouldn't necessarily be in the supplement section. For the record, Andromass is a potent steroid formula. Yes, it will cause suppression, enough to warrant the use of a SERM.
Your right and I basically posted the same threads in the Anabolic section, but with such enormous interest in the Androseries, I figured it was warranted. And by looking at the feedback, it wasnt a bad decision to share the info in the supplement section. These new products deserve maximum exposure!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it isnt a supplement though.....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will say that I agree about the testing I would have love to Alpha test it:afro:
However that is not the case, I will say though that we are confident enough in our claims to offer a 150% money back guarantee.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it was posted here by a pp rep, lol.

not trying to stir up anything, just thought that was funny.

francesco

Awards
on the active steroids conversion charts testosterone is 20/100 potency for andromass,
while for androlean it's 100/100 potency.. please explain the difference

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do believe these may work, look at Dermacrine, it works just fine though it is not a competitor to superdrol. That said, I am a little uneasy that these products were brought to market with little or no testing outside of 1 person in the company (that seems to be confirmed in this thread even though on the PP website it says Eric didn't run AndroMass). If this is as potent as the claims make, it seems a bit irresponsible to release these without some testing to show how suppresive the products are and if they are at all hepatoxic (this is where you get bloodwork to confirm your claims).

Price aside, I will bight my tongue on that as I respect PP and the reps here, there should have been more work done up front before these were released to the public in my opinion. Either agree or disagree, that is just how I feel.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do believe these may work, look at Dermacrine, it works just fine though it is not a competitor to superdrol. That said, I am a little uneasy that these products were brought to market with little or no testing outside of 1 person in the company (that seems to be confirmed in this thread even though on the PP website it says Eric didn't run AndroMass). If this is as potent as the claims make, it seems a bit irresponsible to release these without some testing to show how suppresive the products are and if they are at all hepatoxic (this is where you get bloodwork to confirm your claims).

Price aside, I will bight my tongue on that as I respect PP and the reps here, there should have been more work done up front before these were released to the public in my opinion. Either agree or disagree, that is just how I feel.
Agreed. Just because they are not methylated they can have terrible effects on HDL and LDL

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Just because they are not methylated they can have terrible effects on HDL and LDL
This sir is my main concern. Sure Toco-8 is great but who knows what other support supps you need to take with these? I haven't seen one recommendation for using cycle support of some kind and I don't care if its not methylated, you should be using something!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Not guesstimates. We are dealing with a 400hr calculation from over 60 scientific references to calculate the bio availability data. Im gathering all the questions on it now. Ill be putting together a formal detailed description of the equivalency's data as soon as I can get away from the hundreds of questions pouring in right now....

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
on the active steroids conversion charts testosterone is 20/100 potency for andromass,
while for androlean it's 100/100 potency.. please explain the difference
Thank you for pointing out this error. It was just fixed. Graphic designers get things mixed up sometimes.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The best made plans rarely survive the battlefield, so I think it's a fair question. Just a bit odd that the first person to try the product as is will be the public.
In house testing was done on the delivery system to check for interactions with the gastrointestinal track but there is really no value in putting a few guys on the product to test the "effects". We have 80 years of scientific research on these steroids at our finger tips -- we know exactly how they are going to effect the body.

Besides, would it really mater to you if I said I put on 17lbs with AndroMass? The proof is in the pudding. You can see the action of steroids in history, and you will see it in about 8 weeks.

If you guys have concerns about side-effects, I can probably produce half a dozen references for every safety claim we make. Just ask for it. I can provide.

-Eric

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not guesstimates. We are dealing with a 400hr calculation from over 60 scientific references to calculate the bio availability data. Im gathering all the questions on it now. Ill be putting together a formal detailed description of the equivalency's data as soon as I can get away from the hundreds of questions pouring in right now....

-Eric
my fault, I should of said, educated estimation.

so then there will be actual reoccuring blood test done over a 12 hr time frame to get real numbers of what is in the blood from pre dosed levels?

cause calculations based off of other studies are still guestimates.

I hope actual data from these compounds will be in the detailed subscription.

even with 100% absorbtion, conversion has to happen and it has to stay at the parent hormone for it to exert it's effects.

it's going to vary person to person. im sure bioavailability will be good with these.

pre dosing blood work compared to 1hr after administration, 2hr's after administration, 3hrs ect... will show users that the claims made are true.

but of course, this is asking too much, and would cause the product to be expensive. I dont really expect this from pp, im just saying, this would be the only way to come close to validating the claims of how much reaches the blood stream.

even then though, it's still a estimate, d/t the whole conversion varying person to person.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
In house testing was done on the delivery system to check for interactions with the gastrointestinal track but there is really no value in putting a few guys on the product to test the "effects". We have 80 years of scientific research on these steroids at our finger tips -- we know exactly how they are going to effect the body.

Besides, would it really mater to you if I said I put on 17lbs with AndroMass? The proof is in the pudding. You can see the action of steroids in history, and you will see it in about 8 weeks.

If you guys have concerns about side-effects, I can probably produce half a dozen references for every safety claim we make. Just ask for it. I can provide.

-Eric
But have these specific esterified versions ever been tested in people? Rats and humans can differ greatly pertaining to a steroid's in vivo characteristics. Don't you think it's a little rash to be releasing them before any human tests are done?

I'm only asking from a consumer standpoint :)