PES Beta Stim! - AnabolicMinds.com

PES Beta Stim!

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    PES Beta Stim!


    EDIT: Beta Stim is Higenamine, the all the ingredient in the NEW Alpha-T2!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/new-alpha-t2-90-capsules.html

    http://pescience.com/products/new-alpha-t2/

    --------

    We at PES know you have been long awaiting a new PES product. As you know we do not produce run-of-the-mill products. We think we are on to something truly revolutionary here with a novel ingredient that could have remarkable fat loss properties.

    That's right. You cannot get this ingredient in any product on the market. The only place you can get it is from THIS THREAD.

    This ingredient is our NEW fat loss ingredient with some stim properties. We have already tested the ingredient extensively, and now we are looking for MASS reviews here from AM before we decide whether or not we want to release it.

    We are looking for people who are trustworthy in reviewing this product. People who have experience with supplements, and most of all people who will give a review. Last time I sent samples of Alpha-T2 I sent about 50 samples and got feedback from 8 people. That cannot be the case here as we do not have much of this ingredient to go around.

    Everyone who receives a sample will receive TWO samples to get TWO good reviews from. They are then required to post in this thread what they though of it in terms of:

    Positive Effects, Negative Effects, Stimulant Strength, Appetite Suppression, Thermogenesis, Other effects, Summary of review. How do you think it will serve as a fat loss ingredient?

    Also, testers should NOT take any stimulants with their samples, that way a fair assessment of the product can be made. No stacking, nothing. Just the sample.

    To first sample release will be for 18 samples. There WILL be a second and third round of samples.

    Serious testers only.

    So who wants to try it?

    Note: The samples contain 12 capsules. So you will need to be OK with taking 12 capsules at once with 8oz of water. Preferably on an empty stomach.

    Remember that this is our NEW FAT LOSS INGREDIENT. It just has stim effects that come along with it, so in your reviews be reviewing not just its stim effects, but all of its fat loss properties (appetite suppression, thermogenesis, etc).

    It is much much more what just a stim. Fat loss compound first, stim second.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  2. New Member
    MVCoach042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    66

    26 here, trying to cut bodyfat get back into weighttraining. Would like to be considered cut down before baseball season

  3. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    8929

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We at PES know you have been long awaiting a new PES product. As you know we do not produce run-of-the-mill products. We think we are on to something truly revolutionary here with a novel ingredient.

    That's right. You cannot get this ingredient in any product on the market. The only place you can get it is from THIS THREAD.

    This ingredient is our beta fat loss ingredient with excellent stim properties. We have already tested the ingredient extensively, and now we are looking for MASS reviews here from AM before we decide whether or not we want to release it.

    We are looking for people who are trustworthy in reviewing this product. People who have experience with supplements, and most of all people who will give a review. Last time I sent samples of Alpha-T2 I sent about 50 samples and got feedback from 8 people. That cannot be the case here as we do not have much of this ingredient to go around.

    Everyone who receives a sample will receive TWO samples to get TWO good reviews from. They are then required to post in this thread what they though of it in terms of:

    Positive Effects, Negative Effects, Stimulant Strength, Appetite Suppression, Thermogenesis, Other effects, Summary of review.

    Also, testers should NOT take any other stimulants with their samples, that way a fair assessment of the product can be made. No stacking, nothing. Just the sample.

    To first sample release will be for 18 samples. There WILL be a second and third round of samples.

    Serious testers only.

    So who wants to try it?

    Note: The samples contain 12 capsules. So you will need to be OK with taking 12 samples at once with 8oz of water. Preferably on an empty stomach.
    Dude, i AM YOUR MAN!!!!! PES ROCKS MY FOCKING SOCKS!!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    8929

    dude...I have to take 12 servings AT ONCE?!!!
    YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO PICK SCHWELLI!
    '


    I will stop spamming the thread now lol\

    but im so
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  5. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    12 capsules at once = 1 serving in the BETA version. We had the capsules dosed very low to test.

    The final version, if released, will not need to be in 12 capsules for a full dose. This is common in beta capsules
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    dude...I have to take 12 servings AT ONCE?!!!



    I will stop spamming the thread now lol\

    but im so
    Whoops I saw my typo and fixed it haha. 12 capsules not servings.

    No worries!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. New Member
    MVCoach042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    66

    Natty, any way I can email you my information? I am unable to pm you on here

  8. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6863

    Im game, pick me

  9. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Natty, I'm in! I am a stim junkie and always searching for a better buzz! And you know you will get a detailed review from me... Come on you have to trust me I'm the mo' freaking LAW! Haha can't you just picture me all jacked up on stimz, crammed into a crown Vic driving everyone in this corn infested town CRAZY!


  10. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    8929

    Natty= The Man
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  11. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Natty= The Man
    I think you have something on your nose... JK!! More apps!! But first pick schwellington and me! Haha


  12. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Natty, I'm in! I am a stim junkie and always searching for a better buzz! And you know you will get a detailed review from me... Come on you have to trust me I'm the mo' freaking LAW! Haha can't you just picture me all jacked up on stimz, crammed into a crown Vic driving everyone in this corn infested town CRAZY!
    I would love a stim junkies opinion!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would love a stim junkies opinion!
    And I love a good stim! Haha thanks again


  14. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    237106

    More guys need to jump in on this, there's 18 samples to be given away. Natty you're giving 12 caps per dose and I only got 8? hmmm

    Let me say from personal experience these little magic caps (only 8) did the trick for me, but if you bump it to 12 then it will make it even better for the lucky few.

    I took my samples on empty stomach, once AM and later mid afternoon, positive effects were a good sense well being and of alert, I took mine with caffeine but I have a high tolerance to caffeine so I know that was not the reason.

    Stimulant Strength, I did not feel this since I was not working out those days but the focus was noticeable, I'm sure it will be a positive effect in the gym.
    Appetite Suppression, I felt some, I was so focus working that I forgot to eat, I'm sure the white magic caps had something to do with that.

    Thermogenesis, I felt that for sure after my second dose mid afternoon I got a nice warm feeling,I could tell this was taking effect on me. Too bad it was only 8 caps

    I think you guys will love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  15. Senior Member
    ersatz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,311
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    785

    Are you going to disclose the active to testers?

  16. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Are you going to disclose the active to testers?
    Unfortunately not. But I will say that it is DSHEA compliant
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    More guys need to jump in on this, there's 18 samples to be given away. Natty you're giving 12 caps per dose and I only got 8? hmmm

    Let me say from personal experience these little magic caps (only 8) did the trick for me, but if you bump it to 12 then it will make it even better for the lucky few.

    I took my samples on empty stomach, once AM and later mid afternoon, positive effects were a good sense well being and of alert, I took mine with caffeine but I have a high tolerance to caffeine so I know that was not the reason.

    Stimulant Strength, I did not feel this since I was not working out those days but the focus was noticeable, I'm sure it will be a positive effect in the gym.
    Appetite Suppression, I felt some, I was so focus working that I forgot to eat, I'm sure the white magic caps had something to do with that.

    Thermogenesis, I felt that for sure after my second dose mid afternoon I got a nice warm feeling,I could tell this was taking effect on me. Too bad it was only 8 caps

    I think you guys will love it!
    8 of your caps = 12 of theirs. You got the last of the higher dosed ones
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    237106

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    8 of your caps = 12 of theirs. You got the last of the higher dosed ones
    I was thinking man if they take 50% more than I did they'd be flying
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  19. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Great opportunity here, as PES does not fail to impress. Can't wait to see the feedback on here, guys! And hopefully I'll be waiting to purchase a bottle or two in the near future as well
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    768794

    I'd be interested in trying them out if you haven't hit your 18. I could list all the stims i've used before if that helps
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  21. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    986723

    you know i'm here, as posted in your new years resolution thread, i'm about to do a cut, so a sample of these things will be right up my alley, and i've already run two logs for PES I believe so you know i'm able to write out some honest, tight reviews

  22. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1383

    I, too, would be very interested in evaluating Beta Stim!

  23. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    700731

    Beautiful... been waiting for Natty to offer up some to the masses for some testing!

    I love me some stims, but am pretty sensitive to them. I took what he recommended me and I was personally flying, raked my half acre of yard with 3 Oak trees on the property in record time... filled so many bags with leaves that the yard waste guy left half of em.

    Here is my take on the magical caps:
    This about as close to the feeling of ephedrine as I have felt... not like synephrine imitates ephedrine, I am talking how ephedrine imitate ephedrine. My head remained clear the whole time. The effects were not a day long like some stims I have used, but had a descent life, so made multiple doses per day easy without trouble getting to sleep. The shakes didn't come, but I think if I went slightly higher I may have experienced some.

    Here is the main benefit I found with this stim as opposed to others such as 1,3.... I didn't crash, but most importantly, I wasn't an irritable **** head to my wife (Which is known to happen on stims)!
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    2219885

    'I am def down for some rock climbing, George!'

    ...wait....wut....PES...Def down with some PES!! whoot-whoot!

  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235093

    Im in to try them
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  26. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    36684

    I'd like to test this out. I've bought multiple bottles of Erase, but I like to try out stim products before buying them. Happy to post up a review.

    I'm a stim junkie though, so we'll see what they can really do for my 5AM workouts!

  27. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,377
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    956427

    Natty....you know I am in if you need another opinion
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

  28. New Member
    SuperRook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    79

    I would love to try this

    Have tried Alpha t-2 and it was solid

    Currently trying to cut bodyfat so this would go perfectly with my plans

  29. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    PMs sent!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  30. Senior Member
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,210
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    869

    I would love to try and can undoubtedly promise a full and proper review. I love a good stim. I have run:

    ECA (ephedrine)
    OEP (1,3-Dimethylamylamine)
    ASGT (Bitter Orange (20% Synephrine)
    Caffeine

    I would love to see how this new product compares.

  31. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,155
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    193997

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Here is my take on the magical caps:
    This about as close to the feeling of ephedrine as I have felt... not like synephrine imitates ephedrine, I am talking how ephedrine imitate ephedrine...
    Solid impression. Great thing going, Josh

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  32. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    237106

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Beautiful... been waiting for Natty to offer up some to the masses for some testing!

    I love me some stims, but am pretty sensitive to them. I took what he recommended me and I was personally flying, raked my half acre of yard with 3 Oak trees on the property in record time... filled so many bags with leaves that the yard waste guy left half of em.

    Here is my take on the magical caps:
    This about as close to the feeling of ephedrine as I have felt... not like synephrine imitates ephedrine, I am talking how ephedrine imitate ephedrine. My head remained clear the whole time. The effects were not a day long like some stims I have used, but had a descent life, so made multiple doses per day easy without trouble getting to sleep. The shakes didn't come, but I think if I went slightly higher I may have experienced some.

    Here is the main benefit I found with this stim as opposed to others such as 1,3.... I didn't crash, but most importantly, I wasn't an irritable **** head to my wife (Which is known to happen on stims)!
    Thats one thing I forget to mention, that I didn't get any crash and definitely i was not irritable on these samples to the contrary I had a really good uplifting feeling, felt really great.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  33. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1383

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    PMs sent!
    Thank you for the opportunity, PES. I can't wait to give Beta Stim a go!

  34. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Cant wait for the reviews!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  35. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    122079

    Ohhhh this sounds Sweet!
    In for one box
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  36. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Cant wait for the reviews!
    How many servings did you say? Two? If so I'm gonna take 1 serving before weights on a day I will also do cardio. Then I'm gonna take the 2nd serving while I type up the review


  37. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    How many servings did you say? Two? If so I'm gonna take 1 serving before weights on a day I will also do cardio. Then I'm gonna take the 2nd serving while I type up the review
    Yup two servings. Sounds like a plan!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  38. New Member
    SrT4u2Nv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    im 27 and interested as well.

  39. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    122079

    Hmmmmm I feel another addiction here.......like Alpha-T2 Damn it Natty
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  40. Advanced Member
    james122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    570
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1736

    Stimms and me go hand and hand And I will provide instant objective feedback
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES BETA STIM REVIEW GTFIH
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 02:09 PM
  2. Stim Free RPM aka AN's New Anabolic BETA
    By supersoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 08:44 AM
  3. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 08:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in