PES Beta Stim!

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

PES Beta Stim!

EDIT: Beta Stim is Higenamine, the all the ingredient in the NEW Alpha-T2!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/new-alpha-t2-90-capsules.html

http://pescience.com/products/new-alpha-t2/

--------

We at PES know you have been long awaiting a new PES product. As you know we do not produce run-of-the-mill products. We think we are on to something truly revolutionary here with a novel ingredient that could have remarkable fat loss properties.

That's right. You cannot get this ingredient in any product on the market. The only place you can get it is from THIS THREAD.

This ingredient is our NEW fat loss ingredient with some stim properties. We have already tested the ingredient extensively, and now we are looking for MASS reviews here from AM before we decide whether or not we want to release it.

We are looking for people who are trustworthy in reviewing this product. People who have experience with supplements, and most of all people who will give a review. Last time I sent samples of Alpha-T2 I sent about 50 samples and got feedback from 8 people. That cannot be the case here as we do not have much of this ingredient to go around.

Everyone who receives a sample will receive TWO samples to get TWO good reviews from. They are then required to post in this thread what they though of it in terms of:

Positive Effects, Negative Effects, Stimulant Strength, Appetite Suppression, Thermogenesis, Other effects, Summary of review. How do you think it will serve as a fat loss ingredient?

Also, testers should NOT take any stimulants with their samples, that way a fair assessment of the product can be made. No stacking, nothing. Just the sample.

To first sample release will be for 18 samples. There WILL be a second and third round of samples.

Serious testers only.

So who wants to try it?

Note: The samples contain 12 capsules. So you will need to be OK with taking 12 capsules at once with 8oz of water. Preferably on an empty stomach.

Remember that this is our NEW FAT LOSS INGREDIENT. It just has stim effects that come along with it, so in your reviews be reviewing not just its stim effects, but all of its fat loss properties (appetite suppression, thermogenesis, etc).

It is much much more what just a stim. Fat loss compound first, stim second.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.2%

26 here, trying to cut bodyfat get back into weighttraining. Would like to be considered cut down before baseball season
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We at PES know you have been long awaiting a new PES product. As you know we do not produce run-of-the-mill products. We think we are on to something truly revolutionary here with a novel ingredient.

That's right. You cannot get this ingredient in any product on the market. The only place you can get it is from THIS THREAD.

This ingredient is our beta fat loss ingredient with excellent stim properties. We have already tested the ingredient extensively, and now we are looking for MASS reviews here from AM before we decide whether or not we want to release it.

We are looking for people who are trustworthy in reviewing this product. People who have experience with supplements, and most of all people who will give a review. Last time I sent samples of Alpha-T2 I sent about 50 samples and got feedback from 8 people. That cannot be the case here as we do not have much of this ingredient to go around.

Everyone who receives a sample will receive TWO samples to get TWO good reviews from. They are then required to post in this thread what they though of it in terms of:

Positive Effects, Negative Effects, Stimulant Strength, Appetite Suppression, Thermogenesis, Other effects, Summary of review.

Also, testers should NOT take any other stimulants with their samples, that way a fair assessment of the product can be made. No stacking, nothing. Just the sample.

To first sample release will be for 18 samples. There WILL be a second and third round of samples.

Serious testers only.

So who wants to try it?

Note: The samples contain 12 capsules. So you will need to be OK with taking 12 samples at once with 8oz of water. Preferably on an empty stomach.
    Dude, i AM YOUR MAN!!!!! PES ROCKS MY FOCKING SOCKS!!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

dude...I have to take 12 servings AT ONCE?!!!
    YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO PICK SCHWELLI!
    '

I will stop spamming the thread now lol\

but im so
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

12 capsules at once = 1 serving in the BETA version. We had the capsules dosed very low to test.

The final version, if released, will not need to be in 12 capsules for a full dose. This is common in beta capsules
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    dude...I have to take 12 servings AT ONCE?!!!

I will stop spamming the thread now lol\

but im so
    Whoops I saw my typo and fixed it haha. 12 capsules not servings.

No worries!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.2%

Natty, any way I can email you my information? I am unable to pm you on here
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Im game, pick me
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Natty, I'm in! I am a stim junkie and always searching for a better buzz! And you know you will get a detailed review from me... Come on you have to trust me I'm the mo' freaking LAW! Haha can't you just picture me all jacked up on stimz, crammed into a crown Vic driving everyone in this corn infested town CRAZY!

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

Natty= The Man
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Natty= The Man
    I think you have something on your nose... JK!! More apps!! But first pick schwellington and me! Haha

12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Natty, I'm in! I am a stim junkie and always searching for a better buzz! And you know you will get a detailed review from me... Come on you have to trust me I'm the mo' freaking LAW! Haha can't you just picture me all jacked up on stimz, crammed into a crown Vic driving everyone in this corn infested town CRAZY!
    I would love a stim junkies opinion!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

I would love a stim junkies opinion!
    And I love a good stim! Haha thanks again

14. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.97%

More guys need to jump in on this, there's 18 samples to be given away. Natty you're giving 12 caps per dose and I only got 8? hmmm

Let me say from personal experience these little magic caps (only 8) did the trick for me, but if you bump it to 12 then it will make it even better for the lucky few.

I took my samples on empty stomach, once AM and later mid afternoon, positive effects were a good sense well being and of alert, I took mine with caffeine but I have a high tolerance to caffeine so I know that was not the reason.

Stimulant Strength, I did not feel this since I was not working out those days but the focus was noticeable, I'm sure it will be a positive effect in the gym.
    Appetite Suppression, I felt some, I was so focus working that I forgot to eat, I'm sure the white magic caps had something to do with that.

Thermogenesis, I felt that for sure after my second dose mid afternoon I got a nice warm feeling,I could tell this was taking effect on me. Too bad it was only 8 caps

I think you guys will love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Are you going to disclose the active to testers?
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Are you going to disclose the active to testers?
    Unfortunately not. But I will say that it is DSHEA compliant
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    More guys need to jump in on this, there's 18 samples to be given away. Natty you're giving 12 caps per dose and I only got 8? hmmm

Let me say from personal experience these little magic caps (only 8) did the trick for me, but if you bump it to 12 then it will make it even better for the lucky few.

I took my samples on empty stomach, once AM and later mid afternoon, positive effects were a good sense well being and of alert, I took mine with caffeine but I have a high tolerance to caffeine so I know that was not the reason.

Stimulant Strength, I did not feel this since I was not working out those days but the focus was noticeable, I'm sure it will be a positive effect in the gym.
    Appetite Suppression, I felt some, I was so focus working that I forgot to eat, I'm sure the white magic caps had something to do with that.

Thermogenesis, I felt that for sure after my second dose mid afternoon I got a nice warm feeling,I could tell this was taking effect on me. Too bad it was only 8 caps

I think you guys will love it!
    8 of your caps = 12 of theirs. You got the last of the higher dosed ones
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.97%

8 of your caps = 12 of theirs. You got the last of the higher dosed ones
    I was thinking man if they take 50% more than I did they'd be flying
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Great opportunity here, as PES does not fail to impress. Can't wait to see the feedback on here, guys! And hopefully I'll be waiting to purchase a bottle or two in the near future as well
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'd be interested in trying them out if you haven't hit your 18. I could list all the stims i've used before if that helps
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

you know i'm here, as posted in your new years resolution thread, i'm about to do a cut, so a sample of these things will be right up my alley, and i've already run two logs for PES I believe so you know i'm able to write out some honest, tight reviews
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I, too, would be very interested in evaluating Beta Stim!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Beautiful... been waiting for Natty to offer up some to the masses for some testing!

I love me some stims, but am pretty sensitive to them. I took what he recommended me and I was personally flying, raked my half acre of yard with 3 Oak trees on the property in record time... filled so many bags with leaves that the yard waste guy left half of em.

Here is my take on the magical caps:
    This about as close to the feeling of ephedrine as I have felt... not like synephrine imitates ephedrine, I am talking how ephedrine imitate ephedrine. My head remained clear the whole time. The effects were not a day long like some stims I have used, but had a descent life, so made multiple doses per day easy without trouble getting to sleep. The shakes didn't come, but I think if I went slightly higher I may have experienced some.

Here is the main benefit I found with this stim as opposed to others such as 1,3.... I didn't crash, but most importantly, I wasn't an irritable **** head to my wife (Which is known to happen on stims)!
    The Historic PES Legend
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

'I am def down for some rock climbing, George!'

...wait....wut....PES...Def down with some PES!! whoot-whoot!
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Im in to try them
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

I'd like to test this out. I've bought multiple bottles of Erase, but I like to try out stim products before buying them. Happy to post up a review.

I'm a stim junkie though, so we'll see what they can really do for my 5AM workouts!
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Natty....you know I am in if you need another opinion
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.82%

I would love to try this

Have tried Alpha t-2 and it was solid

Currently trying to cut bodyfat so this would go perfectly with my plans
  29. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

PMs sent!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would love to try and can undoubtedly promise a full and proper review. I love a good stim. I have run:

ECA (ephedrine)
    OEP (1,3-Dimethylamylamine)
    ASGT (Bitter Orange (20% Synephrine)
    Caffeine

I would love to see how this new product compares.
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    This about as close to the feeling of ephedrine as I have felt... not like synephrine imitates ephedrine, I am talking how ephedrine imitate ephedrine...
    Solid impression. Great thing going, Josh

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  32. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.97%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Beautiful... been waiting for Natty to offer up some to the masses for some testing!

I love me some stims, but am pretty sensitive to them. I took what he recommended me and I was personally flying, raked my half acre of yard with 3 Oak trees on the property in record time... filled so many bags with leaves that the yard waste guy left half of em.

This about as close to the feeling of ephedrine as I have felt... not like synephrine imitates ephedrine, I am talking how ephedrine imitate ephedrine. My head remained clear the whole time. The effects were not a day long like some stims I have used, but had a descent life, so made multiple doses per day easy without trouble getting to sleep. The shakes didn't come, but I think if I went slightly higher I may have experienced some.

Here is the main benefit I found with this stim as opposed to others such as 1,3.... I didn't crash, but most importantly, I wasn't an irritable **** head to my wife (Which is known to happen on stims)!
    Thats one thing I forget to mention, that I didn't get any crash and definitely i was not irritable on these samples to the contrary I had a really good uplifting feeling, felt really great.
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

PMs sent!
    Thank you for the opportunity, PES. I can't wait to give Beta Stim a go!
  34. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Cant wait for the reviews!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%

Ohhhh this sounds Sweet!
    In for one box
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Cant wait for the reviews!
    How many servings did you say? Two? If so I'm gonna take 1 serving before weights on a day I will also do cardio. Then I'm gonna take the 2nd serving while I type up the review

37. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    How many servings did you say? Two? If so I'm gonna take 1 serving before weights on a day I will also do cardio. Then I'm gonna take the 2nd serving while I type up the review
    Yup two servings. Sounds like a plan!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%

im 27 and interested as well.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%

Hmmmmm I feel another addiction here.......like Alpha-T2 Damn it Natty
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%

Stimms and me go hand and hand And I will provide instant objective feedback
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES BETA STIM REVIEW GTFIH
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 04:09 PM
  2. Stim Free RPM aka AN's New Anabolic BETA
    By supersoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:44 AM
  3. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 10:32 PM