PES Beta Stim!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my mail and... Not today. Probably Monday. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mail ran today AE14? Hmmmm hopes up...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did get my mail here in Pa. Maybe we have the more motivated carriers :lol:

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I got mine today!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was wrong!!! i got mail today-but sadly no surprise.
I've been waiting for quite a few packages - some from overseas - and the mailbox disappoints me every day as well :(

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I took mine about 3 hours ago... I took while still in a fasted state and I waited about two hours before eating.

So far:

Stim effects: I don't really feel any stim effects yet. I checked my heart rate before and after. After about 30 minutes my pulse rate raised by about 6-8 bpm. For a perspective, 2 caps of AT-2 raised my pulse by about 15 bpm.

Fat loss: I don't think we will be able to tell anything here with only two samples.. However, I do feel something.. I've had a slight heating effect since about 20-30 minutes after dosing. As always, I feel it in my face. I also have noticed a feeling that I can't really describe.. its not a stim feeling, its not a heating effect, but I feel something.

Appetite suppression: I took the caps, weighted two hours and was pretty hungry when I ate. As if not more hungry than usual.. BUT i got more full than usual after eating my normal size bowl of cereal. So i guess appetite suppression is there.

NOW, should I take my second pack this afternoon? or should I wait till tomorrow to dose the second pack?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can take this afternoon or tomorrow. Thanks for the review, this is why we are doing this! What are some examples of ingredients and doses that give you a stim feeling?

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Natty: Not many things give me a stim effect. I did not feel a stim effect with AT-2 by itself, other than the increased pulse rate. However, it made other stimulants more effective. AT-2 and a cup of coffee would give me some stim effect. 1.5 scoops of AS-GT gives me a very mild stim effect. Max dose of NO xplode gave me a stim effect. 2 scoops of Jacked only gave me a slight stim effect. I've only felt a stim effect from an energy drink once.. I've never felt anything from Red Bull, Amped, NOS, Rockstar, or Monster energy drinks. This is when drinking the regular size or even the big rig or tall boy. The ONLY energy drink that has ever given me a stim effect is Spiked, by biotest, and it wasn't very extreme. Oh, and Hot Rox Extreme by biotest gave me the most ridiculous stim effect I've ever had. It actually scared me pretty bad.

Thats about all I can think of as far as stims go and their effects on me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine did show up today. I'll try it once I'm a bit further north and its cold as **** outside :)

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy to report that I have also received my samples this afternoon. I will begin the evaluation process first thing Monday morning and report back the following evening after both sample packets have been used.

:cheers:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail today!! Will give a detailed review when i give them a go.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty: Not many things give me a stim effect. I did not feel a stim effect with AT-2 by itself, other than the increased pulse rate. However, it made other stimulants more effective. AT-2 and a cup of coffee would give me some stim effect. 1.5 scoops of AS-GT gives me a very mild stim effect. Max dose of NO xplode gave me a stim effect. 2 scoops of Jacked only gave me a slight stim effect. I've only felt a stim effect from an energy drink once.. I've never felt anything from Red Bull, Amped, NOS, Rockstar, or Monster energy drinks. This is when drinking the regular size or even the big rig or tall boy. The ONLY energy drink that has ever given me a stim effect is Spiked, by biotest, and it wasn't very extreme. Oh, and Hot Rox Extreme by biotest gave me the most ridiculous stim effect I've ever had. It actually scared me pretty bad.

Thats about all I can think of as far as stims go and their effects on me.
Awesome thanks for the review man! You are very stim insensitive it sounds lol

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Yea Natty, its pretty crazy. I very rarely take stims, but when I do they have little to no effect on me. Most people who have this problem are stim junkies. I went over a year without any caffeine and it only took about 2 days to become really desensitized again.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Ok... Time for second dose review.

This time around I took the pack of pills and waited an hour before consuming any food. It was my second dose of the day.

Stim effect: Pretty much the exact same as last time. Not really any normal stim effect, but I did feel something. Increased pulse rate by about 6-8bpm.

Appetite Suppression: I feel like I was less hungry than normal. It would have been a little easier to assess this if I would have ate my normal meal after the ingestion of the pack. It was Christmas Eve though... I feel like usually I eat a lot more during family get togethers, this wasn't true this time.

Fat Loss: Again, I feel like this could be assessed much better over a longer period of time. However, I did get a slight heating effect, which is typical of a raise in BMR. I also increased pulse rate by 6-8 bpm. I had that weird feeling like earlier today. I could feel something going on, but i cant describe what it was.

I'd definitely like to try this supp over a longer time period. My calories are very consistent day in and day out, so I feel like I could judge the products fat loss properties pretty well. Of course before this I'd like to find out a little more about it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I very rarely take stims, but when I do they have little to no effect on me. Most people who have this problem are stim junkies. I went over a year without any caffeine and it only took about 2 days to become really desensitized again.
I use stims pretty much all the time and now most - even at high doses - seem to have little effect on me, so it will be interesting to see how this goes.

~Rosie~

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am very impressed....full review comes tomorrow. Took the two samples over the past two days and I want to see if I have any trouble getting to sleep tonight.

Just as a teaser....this stuff very very good stuff. Almost the perfect balance of stim/appetite supp/slight amount of thermo/ and an almost immediate increase in vacularity that i didnt expect. Full review comes tomorrow.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Interested to see how others are responding to this, looking forward to your full review GoHardOrGoHme

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty, I will take the samples on either Wednesday or Thursday. My work schedule is all jacked up the next to days.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My review preview: HOLY HELL.

I am waiting to give my full review (today is only day one, and I am +2:48 from ingestion), but this stuff is the real deal.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty, I will take the samples on either Wednesday or Thursday. My work schedule is all jacked up the next to days.
Thats cool man. I know you'll get around to it

I am waiting to give my full review (today is only day one, and I am +2:48 from ingestion), but this stuff is the real deal.
Good to hear!

Awaiting the final reviews from you guys!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Man, making me want mine to get here now! :aargh:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Me 3 and now I don't feel so bad seeing that you all don't have yours yet.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine came today :) will post up a review after fasted cardio with it in the am

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To give a frame of reference, mine was received sometime this weekend in Chicago (I say sometimes because I spent the weekend out of town, came back sunday night to them in the mail.)
THANKS-IT SHOULD COME TOMORROW THEN.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope they arrive today...they were all sent the same day!
I got home from the gym and there was a present in the letterbox (thank you, Josh)! :) I'll start tomorrow - no BLACK CATS - and let you know how it goes (note that I'll also note on this in my current log). I'll start with one packet, and the day after I'll use two packets.

~Rosie~

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Day one of Beta Stim has been fantastic to say the least! I will be posting a detailed review of my experiences tomorrow night after my second serving. :cheers:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew something like this would happen the moment I go on vacation...

I leave and miss out on all kinds of new stuff! ;)
PM me your addy for a sample. I always appreciate your honest feedback! I can send one for the wife as well

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Its good to see a few people got their sample, looking forward to see your reviews :fing02:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Got my sample will give it a try thurs and friday. Will post a link to the review here in this thread.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My review

Ok, so after my wife woke me up at 5am, I decided to pop the sample and hit the treadmill.

Anyone who knows my routine knows that I do fasted cardio every morning. Typically, I use nothing prior, however after taking this I decided to wait about 15-20 minutes to let it "hit".

Let me say this....I did not noticed feeling wired in any way. I was just getting antsy to hit the treadmill. 50 minutes later, I was drenched in sweat, and felt like I could keep moving along. Now.....over 4 hours later, I still feel like I want to hit the treadmill again.

Looking forward to day 2

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took dose #1 at 7pm last nite. Neither the stim effect or thermo effect were overwhelming, but both noticeable. I had only gotten 3 hours of fitful sleep the prior night so was pretty sleepy when I took them. I ended up being up till just about midnight, went snow tubing from 8-10

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got my samples, will post a review shortly after new years

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
ok I got mine i will eat the first dose tomorrow. just sayin

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I want mine too!!!! Hopefully it is waiting at home for me tonight.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Review of Mystery Samples

So I recieved my mystery sample on the 24th, right on time for christmas. So i dosed the following day about 2 hours after waking.

December 25th 9:28am first dose:

I dosed probably 45min-1hr after eating. I went about my activities for the day and noticed a definite stim like energy without a dramatic increase in heartrate. My resting heart rate was about 86 bpm about an hour after taking it so it obviously raised about 20 bpm.

The stim effect was not overwhelming nor was I jittery at any point and time....but i didnt want to sit still. It's almost as if I wanted to get up and be productive. So I was. It was an energy that i cant compare to any 1 stim but more of a combination of stims...without feeling over stimmed. So I only saw this as a clean, productive energy that I greatly enjoyed.

The energy lasted the first day from 9 am to 4pm where i took a nap.

Appetite suppression last much longer then the stim effect. I noticed not wanting to eat as much for the entire day and my the amount i ate was far decreased.

Thermogenesis was noticeable but not pronounce. I would not say its as strong as Alpha-T2 but its definitely noticeable especially when my entire house is freezing and I feel just fine. Had 1 flash of overall body heat the first day but not the second.

I also noted that after my vascularity going into hiding b/c of the cold weather...it made a reappearanc despite temperatures getting into the high 40's low 50's which is freezing in south florida.

The second day I put it to the test and took it first thing upon waking after staying up late. If it can wake me up in the morning, it's a keeper. Sh*tty stims/thermo's Ill go right back to sleep after taking. After 20 minutes I was tossing and turning in my bed with the covers off and I was ready to get the day started.

The second day was much like the first but without the heat flash i experienced on day 1.

Overall....i was shocked and impressed. I really like this and I really want to stack it with AT2. Also I wanted to take it pre-workout. I am kinda bummed i only had 2 days...but I am lest wonderind, what is this stuff?!?!

Good job PES...thermo... app supp....stim....increase in vascularity....i also noticed i was holding less water then i should have considering my diet over those two days(i should have been a bloated but i wasnt). And I was able to go to bed easily and sleep was normal.

2 days isnt enough for me to comment on its fat burnering capability...but I can see potential.

The only negative part to this is that it is veyr hard to gauge overall effectiveness in 2 days....

I also have a concern with tolerance....will it accumulate rapidly? And of course being that it is still a mystery ingredient....more questions will arise the minute we find out what it is.

All in all....this is a very positive review and I hoep to see you guys release this very soon.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed review, GoHardOrGoHme.

I took my first dose ~30 minutes ago, and will be starting training in ~30 minutes . . .

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I recieved my mystery sample on the 24th, right on time for christmas. So i dosed the following day about 2 hours after waking.

December 25th 9:28am first dose:

I dosed probably 45min-1hr after eating. I went about my activities for the day and noticed a definite stim like energy without a dramatic increase in heartrate. My resting heart rate was about 86 bpm about an hour after taking it so it obviously raised about 20 bpm.

The stim effect was not overwhelming nor was I jittery at any point and time....but i didnt want to sit still. It's almost as if I wanted to get up and be productive. So I was. It was an energy that i cant compare to any 1 stim but more of a combination of stims...without feeling over stimmed. So I only saw this as a clean, productive energy that I greatly enjoyed.

The energy lasted the first day from 9 am to 4pm where i took a nap.

Appetite suppression last much longer then the stim effect. I noticed not wanting to eat as much for the entire day and my the amount i ate was far decreased.

Thermogenesis was noticeable but not pronounce. I would not say its as strong as Alpha-T2 but its definitely noticeable especially when my entire house is freezing and I feel just fine. Had 1 flash of overall body heat the first day but not the second.

I also noted that after my vascularity going into hiding b/c of the cold weather...it made a reappearanc despite temperatures getting into the high 40's low 50's which is freezing in south florida.

The second day I put it to the test and took it first thing upon waking after staying up late. If it can wake me up in the morning, it's a keeper. Sh*tty stims/thermo's Ill go right back to sleep after taking. After 20 minutes I was tossing and turning in my bed with the covers off and I was ready to get the day started.

The second day was much like the first but without the heat flash i experienced on day 1.

Overall....i was shocked and impressed. I really like this and I really want to stack it with AT2. Also I wanted to take it pre-workout. I am kinda bummed i only had 2 days...but I am lest wonderind, what is this stuff?!?!

Good job PES...thermo... app supp....stim....increase in vascularity....i also noticed i was holding less water then i should have considering my diet over those two days(i should have been a bloated but i wasnt). And I was able to go to bed easily and sleep was normal.

2 days isnt enough for me to comment on its fat burnering capability...but I can see potential.

The only negative part to this is that it is veyr hard to gauge overall effectiveness in 2 days....

I also have a concern with tolerance....will it accumulate rapidly? And of course being that it is still a mystery ingredient....more questions will arise the minute we find out what it is.

All in all....this is a very positive review and I hoep to see you guys release this very soon.
Thanks for the detailed and honest review!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed review, GoHardOrGoHme.

I took my first dose ~30 minutes ago, and will be starting training in ~30 minutes . . .

~Rosie~
No prob, eager to see how it treats you pre-WO.

Thanks for the detailed and honest review!
It was my pleasure natty. I tried to find something wrong to avoid sounding like i was just blowing positive smoke, but I was honestly impressed.

Though I will note...I have no idea how stim junkies will respond being that it was not an over-powering sensation felt by some other stim based thermo's. I had been off of all stims for about 1-2 weeks and before that I wasnt much of a stim junkie when compared to others.

Im eager to see how others with a higher tolerance react to the samples you gave out.