PES Beta Stim!

JayJo

Banned
Awards
It will be in the UK soon.It is a very smooth combo...been taking it for about 4 weeks myself :DMore thermogenic than the old formula, and equally clean feeling
Great! I never thought the old formula could get even better... :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just did!

The new formula is more expensive to produce, but we loved it so much we went forward with it without any chance in price on the retail front. Customer loyalty!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeaaaa buddy!! Gonna have to pick this up!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, ladies and gents but I get confused when it comes to fat-loss supplements.
Will Alpha T2 or Beta Stim be contradicted in someone with hbp?
I googled the ingredients and it looks like they're vasoconstrictors which, for me, is a no-no.

Otherwise, I'd be placing my order right now.

Thanks

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Seems like the new version actually works better.
Cannot wait to try it.

When the women ask me why I cannot afford to date, I tell them because I already have a girlfriend named PES.
And she enhances my body.

lolz

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try out this new stuff.

Is this the new ingredient in AT2?

Damn it, why did I just purchase a bottle of AT2 last week? :(

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, ladies and gents but I get confused when it comes to fat-loss supplements.
Will Alpha T2 or Beta Stim be contradicted in someone with hbp?
I googled the ingredients and it looks like they're vasoconstrictors which, for me, is a no-no.

Otherwise, I'd be placing my order right now.

Thanks
With high BP you should avoid stimulants of any type. I would go more the stim free route with some CLA or TTA

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like the new version actually works better.
Cannot wait to try it.

When the women ask me why I cannot afford to date, I tell them because I already have a girlfriend named PES.
And she enhances my body.

lolz
haha!

I would love to try out this new stuff.

Is this the new ingredient in AT2?

Damn it, why did I just purchase a bottle of AT2 last week? :(
Old version is still an amazing formula

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
With high BP you should avoid stimulants of any type. I would go more the stim free route with some CLA or TTA
Am currently taking Shift and it helps but I want more.....I already use CLA. TTA is a new one on me. Can't keep up, it seems, with all the supplements. Thank you.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Beta Stim is available NOW at Nutraplanet! Beta stim was a single ingredient fat loss ingredient. Each capsule contained 3mg of this ingredient.

This special ingredient is in an all NEW UPGRADED formulation of Alpha-T2, available now! :http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/new-alpha-t2-90-capsules.html

Please read the entire writeup on our website and see why Higenamine makes the Alpha-T2 formula even better: Enjoy this new innovative fat loss revolution - Higenamine - all new compliant beta-agonist!
Where is Betastim?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my two bottles in. Took two caps preworkout last night and was drenched. I think I'm going to review/log this unofficially. As always good job Natty and everyone else over at PES.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am currently taking Shift and it helps but I want more.....I already use CLA. TTA is a new one on me. Can't keep up, it seems, with all the supplements. Thank you.
You can read up on TTA here...
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/tta-500.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/178080-tta-500-a.html

Shift too!

Never heard of any BP issues with the T2's, but sometimes the thermogenic effects can make people think there is something going on. Its the protein uncoupling though
some good ole protein uncouplin....makes me think about DNP, when that was pretty popular (mid 90's?) when Duchaine talked it up...I foolishly experimented with it (& cytomel) in college for a little while, didn't ever get the desired result using it but sweat sure was stanky & wound up binging quite a bit on candy/poptarts, etc...not sure where I was going with this, but eh, jus sharin....