PES Beta Stim!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys remember that this is our NEW FAT LOSS INGREDIENT. It just has stim effects that come along with it, so in your reviews be reviewing not just its stim effects, but all of its fat loss properties (appetite suppression, thermogenesis, etc).

It is much much more what just a stim. Fat loss compound first, stim second.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys remember that this is our NEW FAT LOSS INGREDIENT. It just has stim effects that come along with it, so in your reviews be reviewing not just its stim effects, but all of its fat loss properties (appetite suppression, thermogenesis, etc).

It is much much more what just a stim. Fat loss compound first, stim second.
Sounds like the perfect ingredient :)

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
bump for more applicants!! There's still some samples left right Natty?
I would ef love to try this, been hoping for new PES products, alpha t-2 and erasehave been staples for me and oxyelite just seems to have lost that magic forme, even coming off of breaks.....just finishing up run of ecay stack so ill be ready if chosen

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I down to try it..
I love stims and they seem to love me back!! :)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Would love to, but I figure being in ireland would be a problem. Loved Alpha-T2 and Erase. Sure I'll jump on this when it comes out.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the reviews if we decide to release it or not. If the reviews turn out good, I would say 2 months from today (a month after all reviews are in)
Do u guys need any testers for more than just a 2 serving sample cause im willing to sacrifice my body as a guinea pig for a longer beta test, say 3 weeks or a month....just say the word

willkauter

Awards
can somone tell me how to post a thread, i need pct help?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can somone tell me how to post a thread, i need pct help?
Seriously, you don't need to keep reposting this question in thread after thread - I answered in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/165199-dermacrine-pct-needed-2.html#post2685533:
Go to the Post Cycle Therapy subforum of the Anabolics forum, and click on the "New Thread" button in the top left-hand corner above the threads.

AM is like most other forums re creating new threads - next time, look through the forum rules and information, etc.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
be very interested to know what you think of this new stim/fatburner, rosie!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
be very interested to know what you think of this new stim/fatburner, rosie!!!
I'll give my detailed thoughts, Tom. AND will for a few days of using the samples use NO other stimulants - that way I can see what the stimulant and energy effects are like, knowing that I am pretty much non-functional withOUT a LOT of them.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll give my detailed thoughts, Tom. AND will for a few days of using the samples use NO other stimulants - that way I can see what the stimulant and energy effects are like, knowing that I am pretty much non-functional withOUT a LOT of them.

~Rosie~
ha-you and me both!!!:cheers:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'd be happy to review your fat loss/ stim product!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So i know PES can be trusted when it comes to product safety...but any hints to what exactly the beta's will be ingesting?

And im thinking that this 1 ingredient will be part of a formula in the new product you guys may be releasing correct?

ohemgeeitsme

Awards
Pretty new to AM (hang out on bb.com for the most part) but lurked here for a while. If you still need testers I'd be more than willing to write a up a solid review.

My stimulant experience covers the entire spectrum, I've used a number of pwo's along with: ephedrine, caffeine, dmaa, maoi's, and others ;) .

I've only used stims on a handful of occasions over the past 6 months so my tolerance should be close to non-existent.

I know you really can't trust someone over the internet (especially someone with <10 posts!) so it's no biggie if you'd like to save your samples for a more reputable member.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm willing, but I'm in Australia!

Can review easily, most stim product's do jack for me.. Ive tried a fair bit from Gaspari, to Slim X...

:)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmm

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys, I will give you a review. You know what my reviews are like, I can definitely adhere to your guidelines and am always looking for something new to try.

Just curious, through what avenue does this attack fat? Is it at the storage level, the thermogenisis and CAMP level or CNS stimulation to limit appetite?

art68us

art68us

Awards
Im down. Ive run a wide variety of stims before so I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on the subject.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will start PMing people for round 2 of samples near the end of the week/weekend

All we can say at this point is that it is a great fat loss compound with some stim properties, that follows well researched mechanisms of fatloss, and attacks them very very well.

And it will indeed be part of a formula, although the beta testers are only testing the 1 ingredient not the whole formula

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will start PMing people for round 2 of samples near the end of the week/weekend

All we can say at this point is that it is a great fat loss compound with some stim properties, that follows well researched mechanisms of fatloss, and attacks them very very well.

And it will indeed be part of a formula, although the beta testers are only testing the 1 ingredient not the whole formula
i am liking the sound of that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Me too!!!!!! Where is it? Where is it? WHERE IS IT???

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the mailbox disappointed me today. then again, was it shipped by regular mail or UPS?

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I'm really excited to try this. If this ends up being as good as your other products... I'll be buying out your entire stock.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope its here today! otherwise crap, I won't get it till the 3rd

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am waiting patiently, I have only been to the mailbox 42 times this week. ;) I figured it would take a little bit with the Holidays.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope there is mail on the 24th! Easy should get it first since he is right around the block from me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope there is mail on the 24th! Easy should get it first since he is right around the block from me
sorry, no mail today!!!

you were kidding right-postal workers work on christmas eve,lol lol lol lol lol lol. pigs will be flying 1st.

they have the only union left that's worth a damn.