PES Beta Stim!

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Natty, I will take the samples on either Wednesday or Thursday. My work schedule is all jacked up the next to days.
    Thats cool man. I know you'll get around to it

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    My review preview: HOLY HELL.

I am waiting to give my full review (today is only day one, and I am +2:48 from ingestion), but this stuff is the real deal.
    Good to hear!

Awaiting the final reviews from you guys!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    My review preview: HOLY HELL.

I am waiting to give my full review (today is only day one, and I am +2:48 from ingestion), but this stuff is the real deal.
    Man, making me want mine to get here now!
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Man, making me want mine to get here now!
    me too!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Me 3 and now I don't feel so bad seeing that you all don't have yours yet.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. I hope they arrive today...they were all sent the same day!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I hope they arrive today...they were all sent the same day!
    mail just came-not today
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    mail just came-not today
    To give a frame of reference, mine was received sometime this weekend in Chicago (I say sometimes because I spent the weekend out of town, came back sunday night to them in the mail.)
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

8. mine came today will post up a review after fasted cardio with it in the am
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    To give a frame of reference, mine was received sometime this weekend in Chicago (I say sometimes because I spent the weekend out of town, came back sunday night to them in the mail.)
    THANKS-IT SHOULD COME TOMORROW THEN.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I hope they arrive today...they were all sent the same day!
    I got home from the gym and there was a present in the letterbox (thank you, Josh)! I'll start tomorrow - no BLACK CATS - and let you know how it goes (note that I'll also note on this in my current log). I'll start with one packet, and the day after I'll use two packets.

~Rosie~
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

11. I knew something like this would happen the moment I go on vacation...

I leave and miss out on all kinds of new stuff!

12. Day one of Beta Stim has been fantastic to say the least! I will be posting a detailed review of my experiences tomorrow night after my second serving.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I knew something like this would happen the moment I go on vacation...

I leave and miss out on all kinds of new stuff!
    PM me your addy for a sample. I always appreciate your honest feedback! I can send one for the wife as well
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

14. Its good to see a few people got their sample, looking forward to see your reviews

15. Got my sample will give it a try thurs and friday. Will post a link to the review here in this thread.
  16. My review

Ok, so after my wife woke me up at 5am, I decided to pop the sample and hit the treadmill.

Anyone who knows my routine knows that I do fasted cardio every morning. Typically, I use nothing prior, however after taking this I decided to wait about 15-20 minutes to let it "hit".

Let me say this....I did not noticed feeling wired in any way. I was just getting antsy to hit the treadmill. 50 minutes later, I was drenched in sweat, and felt like I could keep moving along. Now.....over 4 hours later, I still feel like I want to hit the treadmill again.

Looking forward to day 2
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

17. Took dose #1 at 7pm last nite. Neither the stim effect or thermo effect were overwhelming, but both noticeable. I had only gotten 3 hours of fitful sleep the prior night so was pretty sleepy when I took them. I ended up being up till just about midnight, went snow tubing from 8-10

18. got my samples, will post a review shortly after new years
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

19. ok I got mine i will eat the first dose tomorrow. just sayin
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

20. I want mine too!!!! Hopefully it is waiting at home for me tonight.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  21. Review of Mystery Samples

So I recieved my mystery sample on the 24th, right on time for christmas. So i dosed the following day about 2 hours after waking.

December 25th 9:28am first dose:

I dosed probably 45min-1hr after eating. I went about my activities for the day and noticed a definite stim like energy without a dramatic increase in heartrate. My resting heart rate was about 86 bpm about an hour after taking it so it obviously raised about 20 bpm.

The stim effect was not overwhelming nor was I jittery at any point and time....but i didnt want to sit still. It's almost as if I wanted to get up and be productive. So I was. It was an energy that i cant compare to any 1 stim but more of a combination of stims...without feeling over stimmed. So I only saw this as a clean, productive energy that I greatly enjoyed.

The energy lasted the first day from 9 am to 4pm where i took a nap.

Appetite suppression last much longer then the stim effect. I noticed not wanting to eat as much for the entire day and my the amount i ate was far decreased.

Thermogenesis was noticeable but not pronounce. I would not say its as strong as Alpha-T2 but its definitely noticeable especially when my entire house is freezing and I feel just fine. Had 1 flash of overall body heat the first day but not the second.

I also noted that after my vascularity going into hiding b/c of the cold weather...it made a reappearanc despite temperatures getting into the high 40's low 50's which is freezing in south florida.

The second day I put it to the test and took it first thing upon waking after staying up late. If it can wake me up in the morning, it's a keeper. Sh*tty stims/thermo's Ill go right back to sleep after taking. After 20 minutes I was tossing and turning in my bed with the covers off and I was ready to get the day started.

The second day was much like the first but without the heat flash i experienced on day 1.

Overall....i was shocked and impressed. I really like this and I really want to stack it with AT2. Also I wanted to take it pre-workout. I am kinda bummed i only had 2 days...but I am lest wonderind, what is this stuff?!?!

Good job PES...thermo... app supp....stim....increase in vascularity....i also noticed i was holding less water then i should have considering my diet over those two days(i should have been a bloated but i wasnt). And I was able to go to bed easily and sleep was normal.

2 days isnt enough for me to comment on its fat burnering capability...but I can see potential.

The only negative part to this is that it is veyr hard to gauge overall effectiveness in 2 days....

I also have a concern with tolerance....will it accumulate rapidly? And of course being that it is still a mystery ingredient....more questions will arise the minute we find out what it is.

All in all....this is a very positive review and I hoep to see you guys release this very soon.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

22. Thanks for the detailed review, GoHardOrGoHme.

I took my first dose ~30 minutes ago, and will be starting training in ~30 minutes . . .

~Rosie~

23. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    So I recieved my mystery sample on the 24th, right on time for christmas. So i dosed the following day about 2 hours after waking.

December 25th 9:28am first dose:

I dosed probably 45min-1hr after eating. I went about my activities for the day and noticed a definite stim like energy without a dramatic increase in heartrate. My resting heart rate was about 86 bpm about an hour after taking it so it obviously raised about 20 bpm.

The stim effect was not overwhelming nor was I jittery at any point and time....but i didnt want to sit still. It's almost as if I wanted to get up and be productive. So I was. It was an energy that i cant compare to any 1 stim but more of a combination of stims...without feeling over stimmed. So I only saw this as a clean, productive energy that I greatly enjoyed.

The energy lasted the first day from 9 am to 4pm where i took a nap.

Appetite suppression last much longer then the stim effect. I noticed not wanting to eat as much for the entire day and my the amount i ate was far decreased.

Thermogenesis was noticeable but not pronounce. I would not say its as strong as Alpha-T2 but its definitely noticeable especially when my entire house is freezing and I feel just fine. Had 1 flash of overall body heat the first day but not the second.

I also noted that after my vascularity going into hiding b/c of the cold weather...it made a reappearanc despite temperatures getting into the high 40's low 50's which is freezing in south florida.

The second day I put it to the test and took it first thing upon waking after staying up late. If it can wake me up in the morning, it's a keeper. Sh*tty stims/thermo's Ill go right back to sleep after taking. After 20 minutes I was tossing and turning in my bed with the covers off and I was ready to get the day started.

The second day was much like the first but without the heat flash i experienced on day 1.

Overall....i was shocked and impressed. I really like this and I really want to stack it with AT2. Also I wanted to take it pre-workout. I am kinda bummed i only had 2 days...but I am lest wonderind, what is this stuff?!?!

Good job PES...thermo... app supp....stim....increase in vascularity....i also noticed i was holding less water then i should have considering my diet over those two days(i should have been a bloated but i wasnt). And I was able to go to bed easily and sleep was normal.

2 days isnt enough for me to comment on its fat burnering capability...but I can see potential.

The only negative part to this is that it is veyr hard to gauge overall effectiveness in 2 days....

I also have a concern with tolerance....will it accumulate rapidly? And of course being that it is still a mystery ingredient....more questions will arise the minute we find out what it is.

All in all....this is a very positive review and I hoep to see you guys release this very soon.
    Thanks for the detailed and honest review!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review, GoHardOrGoHme.

I took my first dose ~30 minutes ago, and will be starting training in ~30 minutes . . .

~Rosie~
    No prob, eager to see how it treats you pre-WO.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thanks for the detailed and honest review!
    It was my pleasure natty. I tried to find something wrong to avoid sounding like i was just blowing positive smoke, but I was honestly impressed.

Though I will note...I have no idea how stim junkies will respond being that it was not an over-powering sensation felt by some other stim based thermo's. I had been off of all stims for about 1-2 weeks and before that I wasnt much of a stim junkie when compared to others.

Im eager to see how others with a higher tolerance react to the samples you gave out.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES BETA STIM REVIEW GTFIH
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 03:09 PM
  2. Stim Free RPM aka AN's New Anabolic BETA
    By supersoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 09:44 AM
  3. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:32 PM