NTBM phytoserm

broons

Awards
  • Established
I know it hasn't been out very long, but for anyone that did get phytoserms and has been using it for a few days, any thoughts on it so far? I pulled the trigger on a bottle yesterday and am now just waiting for it to arrive. Will be very interesting if this Bulbine lives up to how it's been hyped so far. And I hear that NTBM will be releasing another bulbine product containing fadogia in the future. I think the name was Cawkfuel lol

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know it hasn't been out very long, but for anyone that did get phytoserms and has been using it for a few days, any thoughts on it so far? I pulled the trigger on a bottle yesterday and am now just waiting for it to arrive. Will be very interesting if this Bulbine lives up to how it's been hyped so far. And I hear that NTBM will be releasing another bulbine product containing fadogia in the future. I think the name was Cawkfuel lol

I have been using it since Tuesday the 23rd. I had bloodwork that morning prior to the first dosage (havent gotten results yet). So far I have not noticed anything. We'll see.

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also to let you guys know, I do not believe there is supposed to be any alpha-yohimbe in the product but I can clearly say that after I take it I get many of the same effects I get from a low dose of alpha-yohimbe......cold hands and feet; shrinking of my most important part (while at "rest") and some "drips". Sorry to be graphic but I want to make sure you guys know what i'm getting at here ......NOT SAYING there is unlisted alpha-yohimbe in it but just saying I am getting similar effects....at least when those effects are present from alpha-yohimbe they are not from a test increase but from effects on the nervous system.....something in this product (the bulbine? ) might have a similar effect.

Mr.50

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the honest words Mr.50.

I can't help think this ingredient has been set up for a fall when rat studies are quoted as if they are human results. Anything even near to the increase quoted would be a phenomenal breakthrough in the pharmaceutical world, let alone the supplement world.

broons

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose on the 23rd so on day 5. So far, zero effects as far as "feeling" any symptoms of increasing test. Still early so will give it more time. This is the first booster I've used in quite awhile. The last I used was diesel test pro and I responded well to it. Comparitively, by day 5 on dtpc I was pretty much humping the wall and ready to destroy anyone I thought even looked at me strange lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also to let you guys know, I do not believe there is supposed to be any alpha-yohimbe in the product but I can clearly say that after I take it I get many of the same effects I get from a low dose of alpha-yohimbe......cold hands and feet; shrinking of my most important part (while at "rest") and some "drips". Sorry to be graphic but I want to make sure you guys know what i'm getting at here ......NOT SAYING there is unlisted alpha-yohimbe in it but just saying I am getting similar effects....at least when those effects are present from alpha-yohimbe they are not from a test increase but from effects on the nervous system.....something in this product (the bulbine? ) might have a similar effect.

Mr.50
interesting-keep posting results.

you too broons!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing how this goes for you both. "Graphic" feedback especially appreciated. LOL

broons

Awards
  • Established
Oh I will definitely keep this thread updated with any pertinent information about any obvious effects that I can, without a doubt, attribute to bulbine. Other than staples that Ive been taking forever (i.e. vit. d, magnesium, fish oil, protein etc) the only other supp I am taking at the moment is some cs-4 cordyceps. So there should be no confusion as to any androgenic developments.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah still nothing new to report here..... some morning wood but I havent been supressed at all lately so thats not unusual. No acne or oily skin....not much else to note. Day 7.

Mr.50

Last edited:
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mr.50
unlabeled ingredients in a product? never!

:no:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
unlabeled ingredients in a product? never!

:no:
Vaughn I think what I am going to do is run this for a few more weeks (or so) and then get anotehr test, free test, and estrodiol done.....then hopefully your product will be out and I will do the same with it. Then I can at least objectively say if I had any positive response (with blood work) to either product.

Mr.50

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have been using it since Tuesday the 23rd. I had bloodwork that morning prior to the first dosage (havent gotten results yet). So far I have not noticed anything. We'll see.

Mr.50
I'm really curious to follow this! Do you have you basal blood work posted anywhere? Great idea to get a baseline starting profile!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
He got baseline blood work.
I know, that's why I said it was a good idea to get basal levels recorded, and then asked if he had them posted anywhere to review and contrast with his final results.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know, that's why I said it was a good idea to get basal levels recorded, and then asked if he had them posted anywhere to review and contrast with his final results.
Total Test 419 ng/dl on a scale of 280-800 ng/dl

Free Test 10.6 pg/ml on a scale of 8.7 -25.1

Somehow the lab did not include my results for the estradiol...... fu*kers...
Calling tomorrow.

That is baseline.

Mr.50

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Total Test 419 ng/dl on a scale of 280-800 ng/dl

Free Test 10.6 pg/ml on a scale of 8.7 -25.1

Somehow the lab did not include my results for the estradiol...... fu*kers...
Calling tomorrow.

That is baseline.

Mr.50
Repped.

Yeah when my Dr. ordered my blood panel a couple weeks back, he didn't include Free Test, WHAT!?

broons

Awards
  • Established
Excellent with the blood work. Can't wait to see the post bulbine results.
As for me, all I can note is I have felt pretty lethargic the last couple days. Post holiday hangover? Possibly.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah in on this for sure. I appreciate detailed feedback. We can all learn from someone who takes the time to give quality feedback :)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys today is day 8. So far all I can say I have noticed is a "fullness" in my testicles that is similar to the effect of clomid. It is noticable but nothing truely unusual. Besides that all is normal.

Mr.50

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm hearing around day 10 is when it comes on. Keep us posted.

broons

Awards
  • Established
Day 8! Just for an age reference I am 33. For the first 7 days I dosed my 2 pills all in one dose. I am going to start doing 1 am 1 pm now. As a side note, I know many people like to go above and beyond the recommended doses on supps. But for Bulbine, from what I gathered from the studies I read, it appears as if there is a sweet spot as far as dosage and if the dosage is too high, it can actually reduce testosterone. Someone more knowledgable than myself can correct me if I'm wrong, but that is how I interpreted the data.
So anyway, I'm sticking with just the recommended 2 caps a day. And I can second what Mr 50 said about the fullness feeling. It is kind of subtle but I do feel it. Libido is up a little bit, last night I had several random woods from outta nowhere and I'm getting pretty preoccupied with sex. I am wondering if there are any anxiolytic properties because the last couple days in my life normally would have stressed me way the hell out, but I feel pretty mellow and just in a good mood for the most part.
Would really like to feel some aggression kick in to counter this lethargy I been feeling but just not feeling it right now.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update! Around the end of the 2nd week you'll be feeling the whole of the compound's efficacy!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update! Around the end of the 2nd week you'll be feeling the whole of the compound's efficacy!
Ok very good! I will be awaiting that time.

When might all of you suggest I get the follow up bloodwork?

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As soon as the cycle is over :)
Well should it take a full bottle though to see maximum results or are maximum increases likely to develop before the completion of a full bottle.....not sure I can hold off too long from adding "other things" that might skew results ....

Mr.50

broons

Awards
  • Established
think i would wait at least another 2 weeks. That would give you 3 weeks on the compound. Should be plenty of time to see some kind of result

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
think i would wait at least another 2 weeks. That would give you 3 weeks on the compound. Should be plenty of time to see some kind of result
Yeah thats sort of what Im thinking.....mid december.....maybe by then I can get some of IFORCE's product and run some comparables..?

Mr.50

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
run some comparables..?
I'm afraid there won't be any ;)

Haha, I'm just razzing you a little bit - but I do know NTBM uses extreme prejudice when choosing his sources and extraction processes.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Haha, I'm just razzing you a little bit - but I do know NTBM uses extreme prejudice when choosing his sources and extraction processes.
Yes I have certainly heard that too! Just waiting to see what the exact formulation of the IForce product is to determine how close (besides the bulbine) the two products are?

Mr.50

broons

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested to know if there's any difference in the amount of bulbine between the 2. Pretty sure they both use the same source. Prolensis.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well because of other personal factors it looks like I will be getting some follow up clood work next week one way or the other......sooooo

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
maybe slightly increased libido overall today guys...

Mr.50

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established

broons

Awards
  • Established
Day 9. Nothing new to say really. Not feeling too motivated today. Been disappointed all week with myself in the gym. Need to get my ass motivated. Some have said day 10 is when this stuff starts to shine but unless there's a big change in the next 24 hours I'm really not "feeling" it. That doesn't mean its not doing something, just not becoming apparent yet.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
updates?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed to see if PhytoSerms347 lives up to the hype!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My only updates are still a slight libido increase and slight fullness in testicles. Nothing new to report. Considering going up to three caps a day instead of 2. Not sure though because if this has a mechanism of action similar to a trust SERM then higher dosing may have negative effects on libido etc...

Mr.50

broons

Awards
  • Established
Well this is day 12, nothing to report. Maybe slight libido increase, little bit of mood enhancement. Other than that, nothing. Havent noticed any increased energy or aggression. Really thought I'd be seeing some effects from this by now but has been pretty disappointing. Granted, I am only roughly halfway through the bottle so the jury is still out. But if this is a supp that requires 2 bottles to really get the effect, then in my mind, it is not really worth the cost when there are other boosters out there that have a more immediate effect for less money.

Really interested to see Mr 50's followup bloodwork to see if there has been any effect, regardless of whether we are "feeling" it or not.

Will keep yall updated.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Well this is day 12, nothing to report. Maybe slight libido increase, little bit of mood enhancement. Other than that, nothing. Havent noticed any increased energy or aggression. Really thought I'd be seeing some effects from this by now but has been pretty disappointing. Granted, I am only roughly halfway through the bottle so the jury is still out. But if this is a supp that requires 2 bottles to really get the effect, then in my mind, it is not really worth the cost when there are other boosters out there that have a more immediate effect for less money.

Really interested to see Mr 50's followup bloodwork to see if there has been any effect, regardless of whether we are "feeling" it or not.

Will keep yall updated.
Thanks for the updates. Looking forward to seeing those blood test results too.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the updates. Looking forward to seeing those blood test results too.
Agreed gentlemen..... I will be interested to see if my blood work shows anything "going on" even though subjectively I am not really noticing much of anything.

Mr.50

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed gentlemen..... I will be interested to see if my blood work shows anything "going on" even though subjectively I am not really noticing much of anything.

Mr.50
i am waiting to see if you do notice anything-how many days you have left?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah thats sort of what Im thinking.....mid december.....maybe by then I can get some of IFORCE's product and run some comparables..?

Mr.50
Same source as anyone else wanting it right now;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is quite interesting you are noticing no effects still outside of the general libido boost. Maybe you don't respond to bulbine... I get nothing from any tribulus product but I do from many other test boosting ingredients (even though trib technically does not boost test).

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established