**** phytoserm - AnabolicMinds.com

**** phytoserm

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

**** phytoserm

I know it hasn't been out very long, but for anyone that did get phytoserms and has been using it for a few days, any thoughts on it so far? I pulled the trigger on a bottle yesterday and am now just waiting for it to arrive. Will be very interesting if this Bulbine lives up to how it's been hyped so far. And I hear that **** will be releasing another bulbine product containing fadogia in the future. I think the name was Cawkfuel lol

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    I know it hasn't been out very long, but for anyone that did get phytoserms and has been using it for a few days, any thoughts on it so far? I pulled the trigger on a bottle yesterday and am now just waiting for it to arrive. Will be very interesting if this Bulbine lives up to how it's been hyped so far. And I hear that **** will be releasing another bulbine product containing fadogia in the future. I think the name was Cawkfuel lol

I have been using it since Tuesday the 23rd. I had bloodwork that morning prior to the first dosage (havent gotten results yet). So far I have not noticed anything. We'll see.

Mr.50
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Also to let you guys know, I do not believe there is supposed to be any alpha-yohimbe in the product but I can clearly say that after I take it I get many of the same effects I get from a low dose of alpha-yohimbe......cold hands and feet; shrinking of my most important part (while at "rest") and some "drips". Sorry to be graphic but I want to make sure you guys know what i'm getting at here ......NOT SAYING there is unlisted alpha-yohimbe in it but just saying I am getting similar effects....at least when those effects are present from alpha-yohimbe they are not from a test increase but from effects on the nervous system.....something in this product (the bulbine? ) might have a similar effect.

Mr.50
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Appreciate the honest words Mr.50.

I can't help think this ingredient has been set up for a fall when rat studies are quoted as if they are human results. Anything even near to the increase quoted would be a phenomenal breakthrough in the pharmaceutical world, let alone the supplement world.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

Took my first dose on the 23rd so on day 5. So far, zero effects as far as "feeling" any symptoms of increasing test. Still early so will give it more time. This is the first booster I've used in quite awhile. The last I used was diesel test pro and I responded well to it. Comparitively, by day 5 on dtpc I was pretty much humping the wall and ready to destroy anyone I thought even looked at me strange lol.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Also to let you guys know, I do not believe there is supposed to be any alpha-yohimbe in the product but I can clearly say that after I take it I get many of the same effects I get from a low dose of alpha-yohimbe......cold hands and feet; shrinking of my most important part (while at "rest") and some "drips". Sorry to be graphic but I want to make sure you guys know what i'm getting at here ......NOT SAYING there is unlisted alpha-yohimbe in it but just saying I am getting similar effects....at least when those effects are present from alpha-yohimbe they are not from a test increase but from effects on the nervous system.....something in this product (the bulbine? ) might have a similar effect.

Mr.50
    interesting-keep posting results.

you too broons!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to hearing how this goes for you both. "Graphic" feedback especially appreciated. LOL
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

Oh I will definitely keep this thread updated with any pertinent information about any obvious effects that I can, without a doubt, attribute to bulbine. Other than staples that Ive been taking forever (i.e. vit. d, magnesium, fish oil, protein etc) the only other supp I am taking at the moment is some cs-4 cordyceps. So there should be no confusion as to any androgenic developments.
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Yeah still nothing new to report here..... some morning wood but I havent been supressed at all lately so thats not unusual. No acne or oily skin....not much else to note. Day 7.

Mr.50
    Last edited by Mr.50; 11-29-2010 at 10:43 AM. Reason: addition
  10. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mr.50
    unlabeled ingredients in a product? never!

11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    unlabeled ingredients in a product? never!

Vaughn I think what I am going to do is run this for a few more weeks (or so) and then get anotehr test, free test, and estrodiol done.....then hopefully your product will be out and I will do the same with it. Then I can at least objectively say if I had any positive response (with blood work) to either product.

Mr.50
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Subd for sure.
  13. Professional Member

I have been using it since Tuesday the 23rd. I had bloodwork that morning prior to the first dosage (havent gotten results yet). So far I have not noticed anything. We'll see.

Mr.50
    I'm really curious to follow this! Do you have you basal blood work posted anywhere? Great idea to get a baseline starting profile!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I'm really curious to follow this! Do you have you basal blood work posted anywhere? Great idea to get a baseline starting profile!
    He got baseline blood work.
  15. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    He got baseline blood work.
    I know, that's why I said it was a good idea to get basal levels recorded, and then asked if he had them posted anywhere to review and contrast with his final results.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I know, that's why I said it was a good idea to get basal levels recorded, and then asked if he had them posted anywhere to review and contrast with his final results.
    Total Test 419 ng/dl on a scale of 280-800 ng/dl

Free Test 10.6 pg/ml on a scale of 8.7 -25.1

Somehow the lab did not include my results for the estradiol...... fu*kers...
    Calling tomorrow.

That is baseline.

Mr.50
  17. Professional Member

Total Test 419 ng/dl on a scale of 280-800 ng/dl

Free Test 10.6 pg/ml on a scale of 8.7 -25.1

Somehow the lab did not include my results for the estradiol...... fu*kers...
    Calling tomorrow.

That is baseline.

Mr.50
    Repped.

Yeah when my Dr. ordered my blood panel a couple weeks back, he didn't include Free Test, WHAT!?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

Excellent with the blood work. Can't wait to see the post bulbine results.
    As for me, all I can note is I have felt pretty lethargic the last couple days. Post holiday hangover? Possibly.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Yeah in on this for sure. I appreciate detailed feedback. We can all learn from someone who takes the time to give quality feedback
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  20. antknee

interested for sure....
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Guys today is day 8. So far all I can say I have noticed is a "fullness" in my testicles that is similar to the effect of clomid. It is noticable but nothing truely unusual. Besides that all is normal.

Mr.50
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I'm hearing around day 10 is when it comes on. Keep us posted.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I'm hearing around day 10 is when it comes on. Keep us posted.
    Ahhhhhh that would be nice.....Thursday.....just in time for my weekend!

Mr.50
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Ahhhhhh that would be nice.....Thursday.....just in time for my weekend!

Mr.50
    LOL. Well if it does then put it to good use!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

Day 8! Just for an age reference I am 33. For the first 7 days I dosed my 2 pills all in one dose. I am going to start doing 1 am 1 pm now. As a side note, I know many people like to go above and beyond the recommended doses on supps. But for Bulbine, from what I gathered from the studies I read, it appears as if there is a sweet spot as far as dosage and if the dosage is too high, it can actually reduce testosterone. Someone more knowledgable than myself can correct me if I'm wrong, but that is how I interpreted the data.
    So anyway, I'm sticking with just the recommended 2 caps a day. And I can second what Mr 50 said about the fullness feeling. It is kind of subtle but I do feel it. Libido is up a little bit, last night I had several random woods from outta nowhere and I'm getting pretty preoccupied with sex. I am wondering if there are any anxiolytic properties because the last couple days in my life normally would have stressed me way the hell out, but I feel pretty mellow and just in a good mood for the most part.
    Would really like to feel some aggression kick in to counter this lethargy I been feeling but just not feeling it right now.
  26. Professional Member

Thanks for the update! Around the end of the 2nd week you'll be feeling the whole of the compound's efficacy!
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Thanks for the update! Around the end of the 2nd week you'll be feeling the whole of the compound's efficacy!
    Ok very good! I will be awaiting that time.

When might all of you suggest I get the follow up bloodwork?

Mr.50
  28. Professional Member

Ok very good! I will be awaiting that time.

When might all of you suggest I get the follow up bloodwork?

Mr.50
    As soon as the cycle is over
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

As soon as the cycle is over
    Well should it take a full bottle though to see maximum results or are maximum increases likely to develop before the completion of a full bottle.....not sure I can hold off too long from adding "other things" that might skew results ....

Mr.50
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

think i would wait at least another 2 weeks. That would give you 3 weeks on the compound. Should be plenty of time to see some kind of result
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    think i would wait at least another 2 weeks. That would give you 3 weeks on the compound. Should be plenty of time to see some kind of result
    Yeah thats sort of what Im thinking.....mid december.....maybe by then I can get some of IFORCE's product and run some comparables..?

Mr.50
  32. Professional Member

run some comparables..?
    I'm afraid there won't be any

Haha, I'm just razzing you a little bit - but I do know **** uses extreme prejudice when choosing his sources and extraction processes.
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I'm afraid there won't be any

Haha, I'm just razzing you a little bit - but I do know **** uses extreme prejudice when choosing his sources and extraction processes.
    Yes I have certainly heard that too! Just waiting to see what the exact formulation of the IForce product is to determine how close (besides the bulbine) the two products are?

Mr.50
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

I would be interested to know if there's any difference in the amount of bulbine between the 2. Pretty sure they both use the same source. Prolensis.
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Well because of other personal factors it looks like I will be getting some follow up clood work next week one way or the other......sooooo

Mr.50
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

maybe slightly increased libido overall today guys...

Mr.50
  37. Banned

maybe slightly increased libido overall today guys...

Mr.50
    pictures or it didn't happen
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post
    pictures or it didn't happen
    ha ha ha ha ha

Mr.50
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

Day 9. Nothing new to say really. Not feeling too motivated today. Been disappointed all week with myself in the gym. Need to get my ass motivated. Some have said day 10 is when this stuff starts to shine but unless there's a big change in the next 24 hours I'm really not "feeling" it. That doesn't mean its not doing something, just not becoming apparent yet.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

updates?
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: ****/Ruthless PhytoSerm-347 (Testosterone Boosters)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 10:54 AM
  2. Phytoserm-357 or X-Factor
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 07:48 AM
  3. Phytoserm and Substerone Stack?
    By LikeMike in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:34 PM
  4. Replies: 15