**** phytoserm

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed to see if PhytoSerms347 lives up to the hype!

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My only updates are still a slight libido increase and slight fullness in testicles. Nothing new to report. Considering going up to three caps a day instead of 2. Not sure though because if this has a mechanism of action similar to a trust SERM then higher dosing may have negative effects on libido etc...

Mr.50
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Well this is day 12, nothing to report. Maybe slight libido increase, little bit of mood enhancement. Other than that, nothing. Havent noticed any increased energy or aggression. Really thought I'd be seeing some effects from this by now but has been pretty disappointing. Granted, I am only roughly halfway through the bottle so the jury is still out. But if this is a supp that requires 2 bottles to really get the effect, then in my mind, it is not really worth the cost when there are other boosters out there that have a more immediate effect for less money.

Really interested to see Mr 50's followup bloodwork to see if there has been any effect, regardless of whether we are "feeling" it or not.

Will keep yall updated.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%

Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    Well this is day 12, nothing to report. Maybe slight libido increase, little bit of mood enhancement. Other than that, nothing. Havent noticed any increased energy or aggression. Really thought I'd be seeing some effects from this by now but has been pretty disappointing. Granted, I am only roughly halfway through the bottle so the jury is still out. But if this is a supp that requires 2 bottles to really get the effect, then in my mind, it is not really worth the cost when there are other boosters out there that have a more immediate effect for less money.

Really interested to see Mr 50's followup bloodwork to see if there has been any effect, regardless of whether we are "feeling" it or not.

Will keep yall updated.
    Thanks for the updates. Looking forward to seeing those blood test results too.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Thanks for the updates. Looking forward to seeing those blood test results too.
    Agreed gentlemen..... I will be interested to see if my blood work shows anything "going on" even though subjectively I am not really noticing much of anything.

Mr.50
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Agreed gentlemen..... I will be interested to see if my blood work shows anything "going on" even though subjectively I am not really noticing much of anything.

Mr.50
    i am waiting to see if you do notice anything-how many days you have left?
  7. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I'm afraid there won't be any

Haha, I'm just razzing you a little bit - but I do know **** uses extreme prejudice when choosing his sources and extraction processes.
    Yeah thats sort of what Im thinking.....mid december.....maybe by then I can get some of IFORCE's product and run some comparables..?

Mr.50
    Same source as anyone else wanting it right now
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That is quite interesting you are noticing no effects still outside of the general libido boost. Maybe you don't respond to bulbine... I get nothing from any tribulus product but I do from many other test boosting ingredients (even though trib technically does not boost test).
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

True we could both be non responders.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.69%

so nothing for you yet either?
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is quite interesting you are noticing no effects still outside of the general libido boost. Maybe you don't respond to bulbine... I get nothing from any tribulus product but I do from many other test boosting ingredients (even though trib technically does not boost test).
    Its possible...... I will say that I have never tried any compound, hormonal or non, that I have not had any effects from (some effects are good and some bad).....but its possible I guess.

Mr.50
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%

Its possible...... I will say that I have never tried any compound, hormonal or non, that I have not had any effects from (some effects are good and some bad).....but its possible I guess.

Mr.50
    keep us updated
  13. antknee

Mr.50
    Well, you never know- Hcgen had zero effect on me that I could FEEL...and everyone and their mother swears by the stuff...hopefully its just taking this stuff a while to kick in on you, never the less, I'm glad I waited to pull the trigger on this one.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%

Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    Well, you never know- Hcgen had zero effect on me that I could FEEL...and everyone and their mother swears by the stuff...hopefully its just taking this stuff a while to kick in on you, never the less, I'm glad I waited to pull the trigger on this one.
    It took 6 weeks until HCGenerate truly created a shift in my sexual behavior dynamic enough it could NOT be ignored or denied. It works... my goodness does it work (stares off wistfully into the distance).
  15. antknee

Lol, derma and a T booster always kicks in like that for me in 3 days..and right now I'm on day 6 and loving it..
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Yeah guys.... please dont misunderstand me I am not knocking anything here.... the blood work will speak for itself and my subjective feeling could be on the money or it could be off for any number of reasons.

Mr.50
  17. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.88%

Are you 2 guys the only ones logging this?
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Are you 2 guys the only ones logging this?
    I think there are others.... and I really had no intention of logging it.... I just ordered a bottle to try it sometime and then I had some blood work scheduled and the bottle came in the day before..... so I took the blood work in the morning and then took my first dosage....then when I came home that day I saw Broons had started this thread and I sort of unintentionally hijacked it a bit.... (sorry Broons) and then here we are....

I think there are some actual logs out there but I have not read them to see how they are going. Probably wont until my final opinion is rendered...

Mr.50
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a 347% increase in testosterone be more noticeable than a minor libido boost?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.1%

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a 347% increase in testosterone be more noticeable than a minor libido boost?
    exactly. you believe that iforce, in their write up for their product that also contains bulbine, is claiming that it will bring your test levels into the supra range lol. all marketing hype. i used to love test boosters but if you expect more than a bump in libido, some attitude/aggression you have bought into the marketing hype
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    exactly. you believe that iforce, in their write up for their product that also contains bulbine, is claiming that it will bring your test levels into the supra range lol. all marketing hype. i used to love test boosters but if you expect more than a bump in libido, some attitude/aggression you have bought into the marketing hype
    My baseline test was just over the midpoint of the range....I am not expecting a supraphysiological test from this product no matter the hype.... if I was near the top of the range I would be impressed. We'll see.

Mr.50
  22. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.88%

Hmmmm..well its still kind of early on so perhaps it will still happen for you guys. Are there any recommendations on taking Bulbine? with or without food ,etc?
    I'm still interested in trying this soon from one of the companies using this
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.1%

My baseline test was just over the midpoint of the range....I am not expecting a supraphysiological test from this product no matter the hype.... if I was near the top of the range I would be impressed. We'll see.

Mr.50
    and that would give you exactly what someone should expect from a t-booster. i dont think some people really READ some of the stuff that gets thrown at them. ie say you have tt of 500 and comp x says prod x will give you 350% increase in test. that puts you at 2250 tt. yeah i dont think so. if it did its spiked for sure or the guy who gave the blood for the test is, well, on test
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

and that would give you exactly what someone should expect from a t-booster. i dont think some people really READ some of the stuff that gets thrown at them. ie say you have tt of 500 and comp x says prod x will give you 350% increase in test. that puts you at 2250 tt. yeah i dont think so. if it did its spiked for sure or the guy who gave the blood for the test is, well, on test
    Realize that won't mean much, since after all; its ENDOGENOUS testosterone and not a synthetic source of it. I like to take myself as an example, I still can obtain over 2000ng/dl naturally and am not that big of a dude, but I got plenty of ANDROGENIC attributes.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

I think there are others.... and I really had no intention of logging it.... I just ordered a bottle to try it sometime and then I had some blood work scheduled and the bottle came in the day before..... so I took the blood work in the morning and then took my first dosage....then when I came home that day I saw Broons had started this thread and I sort of unintentionally hijacked it a bit.... (sorry Broons) and then here we are....

I think there are some actual logs out there but I have not read them to see how they are going. Probably wont until my final opinion is rendered...

Mr.50
    Oh dude no apology necessary. That was my goal starting this thread. Seeing how this is such a new compound I just wanted to get as much user feedback collected as possible.

I don't really consider this a log at all per se, just the opinions of those who have tried it so far on how you feel it is working. As long as people are interested in hearing my subjective opinion, ill continue to post updates until my bottle is gone.
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Broons again"

Mr.50
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.69%

so 2 weeks for both of you?
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    so 2 weeks for both of you?
    Yup
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    not a good sign. only because even with daa I had strength increases. I am interested in your bloodwork, I had bloods done on schedual 2 months ago, a week after finishing nutra bulk daa and my test was still elevated enough for my dr to notice and ask whats up that was a big suprise! I guess i had high hopes for this supp.
    Well dont get down yet.....I was in the sack with my lady last night and clearly felt some interesting positive effects BUT not sure if that was from Phyto or if it was because it had been a while (scheduling and travel problems, and Im trying to be faithful, LOL). But I can say it was pretty extreme.....will have to run another "experiment" and then see if the reuslts can be reproduced or if it was just a fluke.

Again the true test will be the followup blood work.

Mr.50
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.99%

I think we should all step back for a minute and see how ****ing irresponsible it is for supplement companies to start marketing their products as SERM replacements.

"Sorry bro, you were just a non-responder! There's always TRT." Gross.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%

Mr.50
    you and broons are doing a great job- i really hope you guys see effects and don't feel you wasted your money.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

I know most my own and Mr 50's anecdotal experience so far has seemed disappointing, but it has really only been 14-15 days. Could just be a slow acting supp? I do believe it is starting to slowly ramp up a little. I've had more energy, my sack is definitely "fuller" and libido is definitely increasing. And my workouts the last few days have been the best I've had in the last couple weeks as far as focus and just wanting to tear **** up. Last night at work someone asked me if I had anger problems cuz I was going off on every little thing that annoyed me.

For me, biggest question is priceerformance. Stuff wasn't cheap and theres no disclaimer saying requires 2 bottles to really kick in.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.69%

I know most my own and Mr 50's anecdotal experience so far has seemed disappointing, but it has really only been 14-15 days. Could just be a slow acting supp? I do believe it is starting to slowly ramp up a little. I've had more energy, my sack is definitely "fuller" and libido is definitely increasing. And my workouts the last few days have been the best I've had in the last couple weeks as far as focus and just wanting to tear **** up. Last night at work someone asked me if I had anger problems cuz I was going off on every little thing that annoyed me.

For me, biggest question is priceerformance. Stuff wasn't cheap and theres no disclaimer saying requires 2 bottles to really kick in.
    no it not cheap, well glad to hear its better, i would have hoped it would not take 2 bottle two, we will se i guess?
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Well guys because of personal reasons I will be getting my second blood draw either tomorrow or wednesday.

Mr.50
    Last edited by Mr.50; 12-06-2010 at 04:15 PM. Reason: punctuation
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

iForce have posted blood results from two testers with large increases.

Both were below the floor on test levels so we are yet to see anything from someone in range.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.1%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Realize that won't mean much, since after all; its ENDOGENOUS testosterone and not a synthetic source of it. I like to take myself as an example, I still can obtain over 2000ng/dl naturally and am not that big of a dude, but I got plenty of ANDROGENIC attributes.
    you my friend are a different story
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%

Well guys because of personal reasons I will be getting my second blood draw either tomorrow or wednesday.

Mr.50
    I'm really looking forward to this! Report back when you have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    iForce have posted blood results from two testers with large increases.

Both were below the floor on test levels so we are yet to see anything from someone in range.
    Hi, could you please link me to these posted blood panels? Thanks a lot
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%

you my friend are a different story
    yup-andrew is a freak of nature, lol.
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this! Report back when you have a chance.

Hi, could you please link me to these posted blood panels? Thanks a lot
    Tropinol Alpha-Tester Hormone Panels

As you said please and thank you I couldn't resist. Manners maketh man.
  40. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Tropinol Alpha-Tester Hormone Panels

As you said please and thank you I couldn't resist. Manners maketh man.
    Reps a' comin your way!

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: ****/Ruthless PhytoSerm-347 (Testosterone Boosters)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:54 PM
  2. Phytoserm-357 or X-Factor
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 09:48 AM
  3. Phytoserm and Substerone Stack?
    By LikeMike in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 02:34 PM
  4. Replies: 15