testosterone Boosters

BigDawg99

BigDawg99

Awards
i have a friend who asked me today what the Best Testosterone Booster would be today...i have only tried stuff like Superdrol and Mdrol..Dont really know much about whats new today..would you be able to help me answer my friends qestion for me..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANABOLIC STEROIDS!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is not a testosterone booster. Superdrol Is teh roidz.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a friend who asked me today what the Best Testosterone Booster would be today...i have only tried stuff like Superdrol and Mdrol..Dont really know much about whats new today..would you be able to help me answer my friends qestion for me..
Those would be extreme testosterone reducers :(

Right now, TCF-1 is Nutra's top selling testosterone booster. So it must work.

Don't forget to stack with Erase though ;)

Check out the whole Nutra section on testosterone boosters

BigDawg99

BigDawg99

Awards
thats what i kinda meant...i have never tried a testosterone boosters..Only tried Superdrol and Mdrol...how is the Product Methyl 1-D rated..is it any good..we also live in canada and not much of the good stuff around here..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's plenty of effective Testosterone boosters out there.

Just a few:
* FREE TEST
* Activate Xtreme
* Sustain Alpha
* T-911
* Erase - very soon to be released, but looks promising
* Triazole - very soon to be released, but looks promising

Have a look around. Check out a few logs and feedback/reviews on different products.

It also depends a lot on goals when selecting a Testosterone booster, since they DO have different effects and are better for specific goals (i.e. recomp, muscle gains, fat loss, performance, etc.) you need to use the right Testosterone booster for your goal.

~Team APPNUT

mav6

mav6

Awards
I thought I read a study once that said that Novedex was the only T booster that actually successfully raised T levels without increasing estradiol levels, hence, the only T booster that actually worked as intended.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I read a study once that said that Novedex was the only T booster that actually successfully raised T levels without increasing estradiol levels, hence, the only T booster that actually worked as intended.
novedex KILLED my libido worse than when i was on cycle of AAS i do not think it raised my t levels-at all

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a kind of strange analogy, but I think of Test Factor being to test boosters what Ultima is to preWOs, kind of the end all be all.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im partial to Titanium by athletix sports , its kinda new, anybody else?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue GENE
Powerfull
Sustain Alpha
Testopro

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I like Testopro by AI.

Also love Formadrol/T911 stacked..add some Prime to that :D

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
PRIME for sure!
haha

usplabs says that prime doesnt affect hormone levels.

Im surprised no one has mentioned either bioforge or bioforge pro max. I'd say either one (or both) would be the best

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha

usplabs says that prime doesnt affect hormone levels.

Im surprised no one has mentioned either bioforge or bioforge pro max. I'd say either one (or both) would be the best
PRIME doesn't raise test per se and I'm fairly certain it's not advertised as a "test booster."

I'll double down on Formadrol/T-911. TestoPro gets praise like crazy, too. There are a ton of options.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blue GENE
Powerfull
Sustain Alpha
Testopro
I liked Blue GENE as well. I personally had a better experience with Blue GENE then TestoPro and I'm currently running Formadrol/T-911.

PRIME is one of my all time favorite "strength supps," but I never used it with the intention of raising testosterone.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
So does OP want a test booster or a Steroid? I'm confused.

BigDawg99

BigDawg99

Awards
thanks for all the replies...much appreciated...i was talking to him yesterday and he mentioned that he wants something to build more muscle than what he is packing in his Skinny Frame..i told him a Good Diet is one thing and finding the right supplement that works for him..he is like 6'1 and about 165 to 170 pounds..he is about 23 or 24 years old..ive tried alot of supplements that are just hit and miss..right now i am on the Formadrol Extreme from LG Sciences..its working alright but it aint no SuperD or Mdrol...haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of great ones mentioned but a couple were left out. Any of the fadogia containing products so either Omega Sports T-Force or MAN Primal male.

And something simple that definitely is available in canada is taking ZMA, and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil pre-bed.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Dawg, in the world of natural test boosters, there is no BEST. What works for me, may not work at all for you or your friend. It's a hit or miss kind of thing. He'll have to try different ones until he hits one that he will respond to.

mav6

mav6

Awards
thanks for all the replies...much appreciated...i was talking to him yesterday and he mentioned that he wants something to build more muscle than what he is packing in his Skinny Frame..i told him a Good Diet is one thing and finding the right supplement that works for him..he is like 6'1 and about 165 to 170 pounds..he is about 23 or 24 years old..ive tried alot of supplements that are just hit and miss..right now i am on the Formadrol Extreme from LG Sciences..its working alright but it aint no SuperD or Mdrol...haha
What makes him think a T booster is the thing he needs? What's his T level now? 6'1" and 165 pounds sounds like a guy who just simply isn't eating enough. Tell him to get his levels tested by an endocrinologist and to do GOMAD for a month. Young, skinny guys usually just aren't eating enough to get big. I put 10 pounds on each of my running backs last off season just implementing GOMAD and Wender 531 for them.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What makes him think a T booster is the thing he needs? What's his T level now? 6'1" and 165 pounds sounds like a guy who just simply isn't eating enough. Tell him to get his levels tested by an endocrinologist and to do GOMAD for a month. Young, skinny guys usually just aren't eating enough to get big. I put 10 pounds on each of my running backs last off season just implementing GOMAD and Wender 531 for them.
GOMAD? I thought you were a Paleo guy?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh geez, I didn't even notice 6'1" + 165. Skip the test boosters, get him some weed to smoke so he has the munchies and will eat enough. Might want to look at ALRI's ProAnabol / Bad Ass Mass combo, that was one of the few natural supplements that significantly raised my hunger. I mean seriously couldn't stop eating

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Unless his libido is just completely shot and he is always tired and unmotivated, his test levels are probably fine.

At 165lbs he needs to up the calories not his test!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get him to read the articles at Gaining Muscle. At his weight NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that he needs to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if he wants muscle gains, he needs to EAT for it!

~Team APPNUT

JoeHT

Awards
I've been running this stack with very good results:

TCF-1
AlphaSustain
Testofen
Divanex

BigDawg99

BigDawg99

Awards
he is a very active guy..He plays alot of Ball and Plays hockey All year round and plays basketball..very active guy..i will let em know about the food intake..hahaa

mav6

mav6

Awards
GOMAD? I thought you were a Paleo guy?
Hahaha, yeah, I love Paleo for health and longevity and staying lean, but I'm a believer in doing what works for the situation. I did GOMAD for 6 months and went from 145 pounds to 175 pounds. I since came back down in weight because I want to compete at 69kg, but the GOMAD and climb to 175 was just the thing I needed to break my plateau at a 100kg clean and jerk. GOMAD is a great tool for building size and strength, just like how HIT/Crossfit/etc is a great tool for cutting weight. They shouldn't be used as long term training protocols, but they work well for short cycles.

Sometimes you just have to go off the reservation.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't imagine being on GOMAD for 6 months. Must get used to it huh?

mav6

mav6

Awards
I couldn't imagine being on GOMAD for 6 months. Must get used to it huh?
Haha yeah it's a little rough the first couple weeks, but you do get used to it. In fact, when I stopped, I felt like I was starving to death without my milk. I love whole milk though, so at least that part was easy.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best natty test booster imho lj100.
i love all longjack products. they really do work unlike most tribulus products IMO.

Pretty big doses of LJ 100:1 in both Reversitol v2 and Testabolan v2. One of the many reasons the two stack so well together!