the goal with DAA

Page 7 of 9 First ... 256789 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.21%

Hi guys, my experience.... I used Test Force on 6g a day and found it awesome for 2 weeks. Mood was very very good. Straight after i took the product i feel great. Training was great as i got stronger and a little heavier. However after the 2 weeks the "good" feeling was almost gone/didnt last as long. Keen to try TestForce 2

I have one tub left of Test Force and i think im going to run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off next time.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

bump
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sounds like it would be wise to use something to counter possible prolactin side effects, maybe some mucuna pruriens for otc or Pramipexole if you go the drug route. I've got 200g's coming to me and i'd like to see if it will work like hcg in bringing the boys back while I remain on 200mg test/week
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Aaaaaalright.... Enough lurking....

Thanks to strategicmove on informing me bout this I've been on a research mission for a few days now and this def sounds tastey.

Just ordered 2 tubs of bulk from np along with 2 bottles of 6-bromo (would be nice to know if that brand is any good, 12 bucks is cheap) and still have some bulk 1-carboxy and drive laying around....

Figure after the first couple of weeks getting back into lifting and only creatine and aminos this will be a potent test boosting stack and should get me set for a cycle once muscle memory is done running its course.... I for one will def run a low dose of this right into the first couple weeks of the cycle in hopes of deterring immediate shutdown.

Well look for the possibility of a come back log in a couple weeks as long as things continue to go well...
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

Thanks to strategicmove on informing me bout this I've been on a research mission for a few days now and this def sounds tastey.

Just ordered 2 tubs of bulk from np along with 2 bottles of 6-bromo (would be nice to know if that brand is any good, 12 bucks is cheap) and still have some bulk 1-carboxy and drive laying around....

Figure after the first couple of weeks getting back into lifting and only creatine and aminos this will be a potent test boosting stack and should get me set for a cycle once muscle memory is done running its course.... I for one will def run a low dose of this right into the first couple weeks of the cycle in hopes of deterring immediate shutdown.

Well look for the possibility of a come back log in a couple weeks as long as things continue to go well...
    at first, you might not like the tastes of DAA (bulk np DAA) but you will get used to it... i actually like the taste now... it tastes, to me, like very sour lemonade... mmmmmm
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post
    at first, you might not like the tastes of DAA (bulk np DAA) but you will get used to it... i actually like the taste now... it tastes, to me, like very sour lemonade... mmmmmm
    Oh if you only knew what I've taken in bulk.... I'm sure its nothing if it as you describe.... Try AEE.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

Oh if you only knew what I've taken in bulk.... I'm sure its nothing if it as you describe.... Try AEE.
    I finished a kilo of CEE and regret it. I really don't think that stuff belongs in the human body. Today I try to consume things in more natural forms. I hope I didn't damage anything with that CEE.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Ya imo cee is def not even as good as monohydrate n way behind all the other new couplings like gluconate and the like.... Was it poisoning you? that I'm not sure about..
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants;

Nice to have you around again, Poops!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nice to have you around again, Poops!
    Ha! What's up strat? Thanks for the welcome back. As you can see I finally took your advice n headed back over here n looked into this here daa..... Can't find much info on Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC) or who offers it but admittedly haven't searched as much.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Ha! What's up strat? Thanks for the welcome back. As you can see I finally took your advice n headed back over here n looked into this here daa..... Can't find much info on Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC) or who offers it but admittedly haven't searched as much.
    GPLC is probably the only NO2 type compound that shows real studies showing real ergogenic benefits. Primordial Performance sells it both in a product with other ingredients as well as bulk powder if I recall right.

DAA seems to be some good stuff, and seems to be good over time. The only clean direct human study is the one 12 day one (which is hard to say really how much difference that study makes) but the italian pharmaceutical company that sells it as a fertility aid has a bit more of animal studies and info on their site. Its just still hard to really say "what does DAA do to test levels at 30 days? at 60? at 90?" and what dose is optimal long term.

And PM me, lemee know whats up nowadays in your personal life
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

I finally decided to try this stuff, and Im not doing the 12on/off method. Right now, Im on day 13 and I may try Dr. D's method of lowering the dosage after a loading phase(currently at 3 grams a day). Let's not forget that excitotoxicity concern. Ill you guys posted.

WARNING: If your acne sensitive, their might be a breakout in the first couple days. Their was for me.

P.S. The post above this one is a pretty good one regarding DAA.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Anyone experimented with DAA on cycle to keep natty test levels up?
    ^this
    i would like to know as well
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post
    ^this
    i would like to know as well
    Got my DAA going down to 200mg/week test E while on it, maybe even down to 100mg/week to see if i can cruise and get natural test levels back up.
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

K so i'm about 5 days in using 2 heaping scoops of Nutraplanets DAA also have 50mg clomid in there and lots of cissus and 20,000 iu vitamin d gel caps, but the boys seem to be getting plumper lol I was on 500mg test and 200mg mast e so i'm sure my blood levels are quite down to thats 200mg/test e a week yet, so as the synthetic hormones continue to decline i'm sure i'll contnue to see improvements. Something that is of note is i got 2 upper back zits, something i don't get on cycle only when natural test levels are on the rise, hcg dose this to me as well as natural test boosters, skin is also a tad oiler. I may stay at 200mg test e then slowly ramp it down to 100mg possibly do this for 8 weeks along with peptides (ghrp-6+ mod grf 1-29, out of ghrp-6 should be here in a couple days) before ramping test back up.

Also using 1.5grams 1-carboxy eod on off days 1mg pramipexole for prolactin.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

K so i'm about 5 days in using 2 heaping scoops of Nutraplanets DAA also have 50mg clomid in there and lots of cissus and 20,000 iu vitamin d gel caps, but the boys seem to be getting plumper lol I was on 500mg test and 200mg mast e so i'm sure my blood levels are quite down to thats 200mg/test e a week yet, so as the synthetic hormones continue to decline i'm sure i'll contnue to see improvements. Something that is of note is i got 2 upper back zits, something i don't get on cycle only when natural test levels are on the rise, hcg dose this to me as well as natural test boosters, skin is also a tad oiler. I may stay at 200mg test e then slowly ramp it down to 100mg possibly do this for 8 weeks along with peptides (ghrp-6+ mod grf 1-29, out of ghrp-6 should be here in a couple days) before ramping test back up.

damn, bro, u dont joke around about being on cycle
    CELTIC LABS REP
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Pramipexole looks like a decent D3 agonist too! How's the sides with that dopaminergic, CHAPS? I'd guess it would be a pretty clean prolactin antagonist, with maybe some nice additional effects in other areas as well.
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Pramipexole looks like a decent D3 agonist too! How's the sides with that dopaminergic, CHAPS? I'd guess it would be a pretty clean prolactin antagonist, with maybe some nice additional effects in other areas as well.
    It's the most potent dopaminergic i've ever used, i've realized i'm more prolactin sensitive then estrogen sensitive, i can either run a low dose ai or none at all if i use pramipexole in there. It also boosts gh a good amount but their are sides and the biggest one for me is mental fog during the day, i will also have some lethargy. I'd liken it to something like Femara on a potency scale, i think i may just find myself some Dostinex tabs and do .5mg eod.
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    damn, bro, u dont joke around about being on cycle
    I was at 600mg test e+ 600mg masteron e but i had a knee injury that i'm JUST getting over 4 months later. It was overuse, my vmo shut off completely and my glutes stopped firing properly, also had some nasty shin splints.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

2 heaping scoops?? the mine comes without scoop?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    2 heaping scoops?? the mine comes without scoop?
    hmm weird i'm sure a 1 heaping teaspoon would do
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

hmm weird i'm sure a 1 heaping teaspoon would do
    I think hes taking two becasue hes already roided, but ya, one will do for most.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.27%

I used TestForce...it gave me the nastiest ****s. It had to be that because once I stopped using it, i was gtg.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.6%

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    I used TestForce...it gave me the nastiest ****s. It had to be that because once I stopped using it, i was gtg.
    Then it would be better to dose it after a meal.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.27%

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Then it would be better to dose it after a meal.
    I tried a couple different ways. always the same result.
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I tried a couple different ways. always the same result.
    DAA does affect a small minority of people this way. For those affected, PA suggests putting the serving into a bottle of water and sipping it through the day to break the dose right up.
    Antĉus Labs
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.27%

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    DAA does affect a small minority of people this way. For those affected, PA suggests putting the serving into a bottle of water and sipping it through the day to break the dose right up.
    ahhh so if i try DAA again I'll have to try this.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.74%

Can anyone explain why higher doses of DAA tend to kill libido?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Can anyone explain why higher doses of DAA tend to kill libido?
    Ive also noticed this trend on the boards.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.74%

Just curious. It seems like if it's more than your body can use than your body will just filter the extra out.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.52%

will a anti estrogen lower prolactin?
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.04%

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    will a anti estrogen lower prolactin?
    If estrogen is low enough the prolactin shouldnt be a probelm, so yes they have an interconnected relationship.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

Check this out:

http://www.supplementcounsel.com/blo...ts-and-MI4.pdf

Calcium supplements can increase your risk of myocardial infarction (heart attack) by 27%! I warned you guys about the synergistic CNS toxicity with DAA already, not to mention the kidney problems for juicers, but now a study clearly demonstrates the cardiac problems as well.

Bad choice to use Calcium Aspartate IMO.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Wow... Glad I have straight daa
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

Wow... Glad I have straight daa
    That's what I use too, regular DAA.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

Check this out:

http://www.supplementcounsel.com/blo...ts-and-MI4.pdf

Calcium supplements can increase your risk of myocardial infarction (heart attack) by 27%! I warned you guys about the synergistic CNS toxicity with DAA already, not to mention the kidney problems for juicers, but now a study clearly demonstrates the cardiac problems as well.

Bad choice to use Calcium Aspartate IMO.

so NO Calcium Magnesium Complex!

Got Glycophase ...?

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

so NO Calcium Magnesium Complex!
    Don't get me wrong about Magnesium, I take magnesium every night. It's perfect right before bed because it promotes good sleep. It also helps in keeping kidneys clear from Calcium stones, keeps the arteries free of Calcium build-up (which contributes big time to arteriosclerosis), supports healthy joint function, raises free-T levels, and is involved with well over a hundred other enzyme processes in the body. Magnesium supplementation is generally a good thing, so a mag complex of DAA would prolly be "ok" in my book.

I'd rather take Magnesium at night and DAA in the morning though, so I still think straight DAA is best (or Sodium DAA if you want a soluble form.)
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

Don't get me wrong about Magnesium, I take magnesium every night. It's perfect right before bed because it promotes good sleep. It also helps in keeping kidneys clear from Calcium stones, keeps the arteries free of Calcium build-up (which contributes big time to arteriosclerosis), supports healthy joint function, raises free-T levels, and is involved with well over a hundred other enzyme processes in the body. Magnesium supplementation is generally a good thing, so a mag complex of DAA would prolly be "ok" in my book.

I'd rather take Magnesium at night and DAA in the morning though, so I still think straight DAA is best (or Sodium DAA if you want a soluble form.)

rigth now i use NP DAA + Supersapopins is the most beautiful combo on the earth (for me)

p.s. what is the best for of magnesium?

Got Glycophase ...?

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

rigth now i use NP DAA + Supersapopins is the most beautiful combo on the earth (for me)

p.s. what is the best for of magnesium?
    The Ascorbate kills 2 birds with 1 stone, because you get a decent dose of Vitamin C at the same time.

But if you're on a budget (like me, lol) you can also use cheap Magnesium Oxide and take Ascorbic Acid (vit. C) simultaneously, you'll get in-vivo Magnesium Ascorbate that forms from that combo in the gut. You can also take the cheap stuff with a meal or protein shake and it'll form amino chelates that will be well absorbed as well.

However, the Citrate salt has the best research regarding detox though chelation of metals and other toxic ions, not to mention many other potential benefits. It also acts as a blood buffer which alkalinizes the urinary track in particular. Good stuff.

There's also a form of Creatine that's a Magnesium chelate, and it's good creatine too. So another 2 birds with 1 stone form of Magnesium.

So it's up to you. Whether you go with your favorite or something cheaper, there's usually a way to make it work.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

Got Glycophase ...?

Similar Forum Threads

1. MY goal
    By hobo12h in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 04:57 PM
  2. SMP's Goal to a Bigger, BETTER SMP!!!
    By SMP in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:23 AM
  3. The Plan & My Goal...
    By 01yz426 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 12:55 AM
  4. Need a Goal
    By CDB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 05:45 PM
  5. new goal