the goal with DAA

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. So should I be doing the 12 on 12 off? I got the NP DAA recently, I've been dosing the 3g a day

2. Dr D, did you try the monosodium d-aspartate? Happens i have a rather large quantity of that coming my way.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Dr D, did you try the monosodium d-aspartate? Happens i have a rather large quantity of that coming my way.
    Yeah, it worked just fine. I took 3g/d of Potassium Gluconate with it (to balance the additional Sodium) and didn't have any complaints.

Whatever dose you decide, just multiply it by 1.17 (or 1.33 for the Disodium salt) and you have the pure DAA dose equivalence for Sodium d-Aspartate.

4. Thanks again DR.D. It seems the half-dosed DAA in Magnum could be what I'm looking for, at least for the first time trying DAA. I like experimenting with natural test supps for many reasons, one being the (mostly) non-existent side effects. So I'm more than happy to pass on the potential excitotoxic sides....

It should arrive today actually, and I'll take your advice and load up at the front (6 caps ED) then try tapering off. Unfortunately I only bought one bottle, so this is going to be one super short 3.5-wk cycle. (Hopefully I'll be impressed enough to quickly order a 2nd bottle.)

Cheers.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yeah, it worked just fine. I took 3g/d of Potassium Gluconate with it (to balance the additional Sodium) and didn't have any complaints.

Whatever dose you decide, just multiply it by 1.17 (or 1.33 for the Disodium salt) and you have the pure DAA dose equivalence for Sodium d-Aspartate.
    luckily I generally eat low sodium, so i'm a little less worried. I had figured i'd end up with 500-700 extra mg of sodium, which still would have me below average US citizen in daily intake
    •   

6. Here is a new read I found, might wanna check it out and have an open mind:
    http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Danger...et!&id=4632468

7. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Here is a new read I found, might wanna check it out and have an open mind:
    http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Danger...et!&id=4632468
    That is an issue that was brought up, I believe a couple of pages ago. I think if you have had issues in the past with elevated estrogen or gyno, then definitely something to keep an eye.

Like other supplements out and around, there is not a whole lot known about DAA. And like many other things, we are the test bunnies. As soon as something shows potential - word spreads like wildfire. Everyone's got to try it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Here is a new read I found, might wanna check it out and have an open mind:
    LG Sciences advert...

9. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    LG Sciences advert...
    Nah.. I didnt see a couple pages back.. I support each company, that has supplements that actually works. Not just one.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    consider cutting back your Vitamin D intake.
    What do you consider a high dose of D is? What are your vitamin D recommendations?

11. Has anyone else gotten either with DAA or the Propadrol with NMDA a sort of dry mouth feeling and a little bit of lockjaw/clenched teeth? its not exactly anxiety, but similar.

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Has anyone else gotten either with DAA or the Propadrol with NMDA a sort of dry mouth feeling and a little bit of lockjaw/clenched teeth? its not exactly anxiety, but similar.
    ran propadrol ep, didnt get this. i actually had no side effects except raging libido
    CELTIC LABS REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    ran propadrol ep, didnt get this. i actually had no side effects except raging libido
    Did you get strengh gain ? Muscle hardening or recomp effect ?

14. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    What do you consider a high dose of D is? What are your vitamin D recommendations?
    Check out this site:

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocente...inD/index.html

It is only recommend that an adult obtain 200-400 iu of Vitamin D per day, with an upper limit of 2000 iu. I have heard rumors that the the new standard may be increased to 600 iu per day in light of new research though.

I take 2000-4000 iu per day, but if I was getting a bunch of extra Calcium in my diet, I'd be taking less than that (maybe 1000 iu.) Once again, balance is the key, because high doses of Calcium combined with higher doses of Vitamin D can promote atypical ossification in soft tissue, like the kidneys, or at the site of muscle bruises (damaged soft tissues.)

15. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Check out this site:

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocente...inD/index.html

It is only recommend that an adult obtain 200-400 iu of Vitamin D per day, with an upper limit of 2000 iu. I have heard rumors that the the new standard may be increased to 600 iu per day in light of new research though.

I take 2000-4000 iu per day, but if I was getting a bunch of extra Calcium in my diet, I'd be taking less than that (maybe 1000 iu.) Once again, balance is the key, because high doses of Calcium combined with higher doses of Vitamin D can promote atypical ossification in soft tissue, like the kidneys, or at the site of muscle bruises (damaged soft tissues.)
    I appreciate that info. I've been taking much, much, higher doses. I DROP my doses.

16. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I appreciate that info. I've been taking much, much, higher doses. I DROP my doses.
    I have too. That's one of the reasons I don't supplement Calcium, it allows for greater flexibility with several other things (like Vitamin D.) In the winter I usually up to 6,000 iu per day, but I've never gone higher than that. How much were you using?

17. Quote Originally Posted by HaroutA View Post
    So should I be doing the 12 on 12 off? I got the NP DAA recently, I've been dosing the 3g a day
    Where's the 12/12 scheme coming from?

18. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I have too. That's one of the reasons I don't supplement Calcium, it allows for greater flexibility with several other things (like Vitamin D.) In the winter I usually up to 6,000 iu per day, but I've never gone higher than that. How much were you using?
    I was dosing 6000 for a while, then upped to 8000. While taking DAA with Ca. I recently picked up D in 5000ui tabs, so I've been dosing that twice a day. I figure I'll just drop to 5000ui.

I started Magnesium as well, 800mg.

19. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Did you get strengh gain ? Muscle hardening or recomp effect ?
    i took a 3 week layoff post surgery where i was literally laying in bed the whole time eating garbage and soft drinks. started taking it when i was able to walk around again and i noticed some epic libido boosts and i was able to regain my strength pretty quick but i cant say much for recomp because i gained some fat being lazy but was able to burn most of it off
    CELTIC LABS REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Where's the 12/12 scheme coming from?
    Mostly Primordial and the study they cite.

21. Yea i think PP started recommending that becuase the study was only done over a 12 day peroid, however the product they ran the study on(Daviadt or soemthign) is recommended to run for 90 days at a time. So i definitly wouldnt do 12 on 12 off.

22. Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    Yea i think PP started recommending that becuase the study was only done over a 12 day peroid, however the product they ran the study on(Daviadt or soemthign) is recommended to run for 90 days at a time. So i definitly wouldnt do 12 on 12 off.
    DADAVIT
    www .rbej.com/content/7/1/120

23. ..so im going to keep taking this without the 12/12, I'm guessing I will be fine

24. Id be afraid that doing it for 90 days would just end with your body finding a way to return to equilibrium, but that's just me.

25. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Id be afraid that doing it for 90 days would just end with your body finding a way to return to equilibrium, but that's just me.
    Yeah, I'm thinking 60 days is a good target, and anything beyond that should respond with a greatly lowered dose. Or just take a break after 60 and recycle.

26. Yea 60 days prolly seems to be your best bet, running it for a whole three months im sure your body will find a way to adapt to bring testosterone back to normal levels.

27. Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    Yea 60 days prolly seems to be your best bet, running it for a whole three months im sure your body will find a way to adapt to bring testosterone back to normal levels.
    Id be less worried about the test drop, and more worried about what your body dose to drop it.

28. has anyone lost libido while on DAA? my muscles fill out and I get stronger and leaner but my libido goes to zero at 3 grams of DAA a day

29. Has anyone tried stacking it with t911 from LG?

30. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    has anyone lost libido while on DAA? my muscles fill out and I get stronger and leaner but my libido goes to zero at 3 grams of DAA a day
    thats very weird, maybe D will have an explanation for us...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MY goal
    By hobo12h in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 03:57 PM
  2. SMP's Goal to a Bigger, BETTER SMP!!!
    By SMP in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:23 AM
  3. The Plan & My Goal...
    By 01yz426 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 11:55 PM
  4. Need a Goal
    By CDB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 04:45 PM
  5. new goal