the goal with DAA - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

the goal with DAA

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

No one on the block got swagger like us ...sorry I thought alittle song would lighten the mood hehe

I just started week 4 of a 5 week hdrol cycle and will be starting tfc-1 next week with my pct...I can't wait. This will be my 2nd time using tcf. I def saw strength gains my first bottle.

2. Senior Member

Q:
    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    How did I start getting argumentative? I only pointed out excessive use of caps, which is widely frowned upon as shouting on the internet. I was then attacked and insulted.
    A:
    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    My typical bull****? **** you.
    I'm not trying to get involved in this argument, but you are clearly the instigator in this particular conversation.

Also, you're argumentative "tactics" are completely unappealing. I seldom see board representatives behaving in such a combative manner, but when I do; it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
  3. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    I'm not trying to get involved in this argument, but you are clearly the instigator in this particular conversation.

Also, you're argumentative "tactics" are completely unappealing. I seldom see board representatives behaving in such a combative manner, but when I do; it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    Maybe you didn't notice, but the post above the one of mine that you quoted contained several insults aimed at me.
    Antus Labs
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Oh can we put this too rest? If you too want to bicker back and forth, take it to PM's

There is no long term testing done on this stuff. Some people have run it for 90+ days with no issue. Hell, 100,000 people could run it at 6g a day for 100+ plus days with no issue. That doesn't mean there is no problems with running DAA for that long. everybody is different. You could be that one person out of 100,000 at experiences "sides" after prolonged use, or experiences an "imbalance" effect when stopping dosage.

No matter how many people take it, and experience no problems, dosing should always be taken with caution. Nobody wants to see anybody here experience any negative effect from anything. So its always stressed to listen to your body, and pay attention to things that don't feel right.

Fear-mongering? There is nothing of the kind here. People merely stress that the potential for problems is always there, when supplementing with something. Pay attention to your body. That's anyone tries to instill.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I can just as easily admit when I'm wrong as to when I'm right.
    in for one example of trama admitting to being wrong. ever. srs.

inb4 drone army

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

well said lonewolf
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Honestly, I would feel comfortrable taking this stuf for years and hoping nothing bad would happen during those years. The real fear though, is not that anything bad will happen while your on it. It's that all the weird stuff we put in out bodies will catch up to us when were old.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by j3ffbeck View Post
    in for one example of trama admitting to being wrong. ever. srs.

inb4 drone army

You got it.

I was wrong for taking my point too far and losing my cool in the mix here. It's not my typical demeanor by any stretch, but we all have bad days where our actions or thoughts (for whatever reason) fall outside our ability to effectively control them. This should have been taken to PM's. I'm not perfect; nor would I ever presume to be.

I enjoy a good intellectual debate. This is one reason why I love it here on AM. My apologies to all (including henry) for losing my cool and displaying insult when it wasn't called for or warranted.

I'm very passionate about science and my career. I think difference of opinion is good, but it bothers me when theory is presented as fact with clinical research/findings; because much of my career has been involved in that aspect of medicine. We all learn something new everyday, so hopefully now this thread gets back on track.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You got it.

I was wrong for taking my point too far and losing my cool in the mix here. It's not my typical demeanor by any stretch, but we all have bad days where our actions or thoughts (for whatever reason) fall outside our ability to effectively control them. ...
    I like to think I've gotten better over the years here, but I still catch myself doing it too sometimes, so join the club brotha cuz you ain't alone! lol
  10. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Performance View Post
    It should be fine to continue using for a month or two straight. We will probably change our dosing recommendations soon.

-Eric
    ^ Lean Bulk

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Performance View Post
    We are taking the stance now that it should be fine to go as long as 90 days on this product.

We will be making dosing recommendations to reflect this.

-Eric
    ^ Lean Bulk
    Antus Labs
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    NMDA agonists and partial agonists can demonstrate the property of enhanced fear extinction. I suspect this means that long-term, you might lose many fear driven behaviors. It's not like sex is a scary thing (unless you're married, j/k ) but there is a CNS excitation component no less. I think that DAA might recalibrate your mind in subtle ways like this over time, to reduce compulsive reward/punishment anticipations. Things like the drive for sex, drugs, etc.. might slowly relinquish their obsessional components. That's just a theory of mine at this point, there could be more overt endocrine effects that explain the loss of libido though.
    Sounds kind of scary to me. For one, Im afraid to lose my drive to inflict pain on myself under heavy weight. Seconed, Id just be afraid of changing the human mind like that. Ever see Serenity?
  12. Registered User

Anyone experimented with DAA on cycle to keep natty test levels up?
  13. New Member

You got it.

I was wrong for taking my point too far and losing my cool in the mix here. It's not my typical demeanor by any stretch, but we all have bad days where our actions or thoughts (for whatever reason) fall outside our ability to effectively control them. This should have been taken to PM's. I'm not perfect; nor would I ever presume to be.

I enjoy a good intellectual debate. This is one reason why I love it here on AM. My apologies to all (including henry) for losing my cool and displaying insult when it wasn't called for or warranted.

I'm very passionate about science and my career. I think difference of opinion is good, but it bothers me when theory is presented as fact with clinical research/findings; because much of my career has been involved in that aspect of medicine. We all learn something new everyday, so hopefully now this thread gets back on track.

-John

A gentleman and a scholar.
  14. New Member

Everyone is different like you said, but moderate doses seem to support libido while higher doses can discourage it slightly. The response curve reminds me of yohimbine. I've noticed this phenomena myself, but it's very subtle. Performance is not affected, just libido/drive itself.

NMDA agonists and partial agonists can demonstrate the property of enhanced fear extinction. I suspect this means that long-term, you might lose many fear driven behaviors. It's not like sex is a scary thing (unless you're married, j/k ) but there is a CNS excitation component no less. I think that DAA might recalibrate your mind in subtle ways like this over time, to reduce compulsive reward/punishment anticipations. Things like the drive for sex, drugs, etc.. might slowly relinquish their obsessional components. That's just a theory of mine at this point, there could be more overt endocrine effects that explain the loss of libido though.
    this is very very interesting!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    this is very very interesting!
    Ya, if this theory holds up, I wonder how it would affect human life. Certainly some good things would come out of it, but I can also imagine some bad things.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Sounds kind of scary to me. For one, Im afraid to lose my drive to inflict pain on myself under heavy weight. Seconed, Id just be afraid of changing the human mind like that. Ever see Serenity?
    I didn't see it, no. I was planning too because the trailer looked cool, but never got around to it.

It's not something that steals your mind without you knowing it, it's not insidious like that. It won't make you a zombie who can't feel pain. In fact, that may be why it can cause mild anxiety-like effects at higher doses, because you're actually more attune with external stimuli.

It affects long-term potentiation, so more of a slow reinforcement effect. You are aware of the change in mentality as it's happening. The only way it could go sci-fi on you is if you're maybe living in a strange environment or engaging in some abnormal behavior, and then try to go back to normal. Here's a good overview of how memory get's encoded:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_potentiation

Basically, if you're going through something bad like a divorce or traumatic event, it might make you feel emotionally worse to take DAA. However, when NMDA inhibitors (the opposite effect of DAA) are given to animals, they are less likely to survive stressful challenges. So taking DAA during hard times could promote survival behaviors, whether it "feels good" or not.

If your life is good and running along smooth, taking DAA can theoretically help you learn and remember what you learned better. If you're trying to learn something new that requires spatial memory, it could help a lot!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    No, but it might help from the studies I've seen.
  18. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[QUOTE=DR.D;2555384]I didn't see it, no. I was planning too because the trailer looked cool, but never got around to it.

It's not something that steals your mind without you knowing it, it's not insidious like that. It won't make you a zombie who can't feel pain. In fact, that may be why it can cause mild anxiety-like effects at higher doses, because you're actually more attune with external stimuli.

It affects long-term potentiation, so more of a slow reinforcement effect. You are aware of the change in mentality as it's happening. The only way it could go sci-fi on you is if you're maybe living in a strange environment or engaging in some abnormal behavior, and then try to go back to normal. Here's a good overview of how memory get's encoded:

Basically, if you're going through something bad like a divorce or traumatic event, it might make you feel emotionally worse to take DAA. However, when NMDA inhibitors (the opposite effect of DAA) are given to animals, they are less likely to survive stressful challenges. So taking DAA during hard times could promote survival behaviors, whether it "feels good" or not.

If your life is good and running along smooth, taking DAA can theoretically help you learn and remember what you learned better. If you're trying to learn something new that requires spatial memory, it could help a lot![/QUOTE]

Agree with the bold since DAA acts a dopamine agonists, and since taking DAA, learning has been much easier...
    doing my own thang!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

I didn't see it, no. I was planning too because the trailer looked cool, but never got around to it.

If your life is good and running along smooth, taking DAA can theoretically help you learn and remember what you learned better. If you're trying to learn something new that requires spatial memory, it could help a lot!
    so if im feeling a bit anxious and depressed over a break up, it could be good and bad at the same time?? i was thinking the test increase would help these issues now im wondering if i wait a bit longer befroe i take this
  20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    so if im feeling a bit anxious and depressed over a break up, it could be good and bad at the same time?? i was thinking the test increase would help these issues now im wondering if i wait a bit longer befroe i take this
    I think whenever you deal with a product that has the potential to give that sort of issue, being aware of it is half the battle. So you could start using it, and if things start to feel worse mentally, drop the product for a few days and see how you feel.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think whenever you deal with a product that has the potential to give that sort of issue, being aware of it is half the battle. So you could start using it, and if things start to feel worse mentally, drop the product for a few days and see how you feel.
    thanks guys
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Or even a pulse?...I'm curious too.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    has anyone lost libido while on DAA? my muscles fill out and I get stronger and leaner but my libido goes to zero at 3 grams of DAA a day
    When I went from 3 to 6 gms/day my libido went down within 2 days. I reverted back and libido returned.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
    A gentleman and a scholar.
    2nd.

Well said Trauma.
  25. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    When I went from 3 to 6 gms/day my libido went down within 2 days. I reverted back and libido returned.
    hmmm thats something to note....
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.

Ive been on 6 g's a day of testforce for 2 weeks now and libido has been normal to great. no drop off at all. everyone is different so take what you read with a grain of salt.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    I'm not in the same league with Dr.D. but I'm gonna go on record and say this stuff is going the way of the dinosaur. I've read enough to believe that DAA is an excitotoxin. Why don't you read up on that and all that it entails.(The LEAST of which is anxiety, which I do believe it can cause or contribute to.) I've never felt that the 40 percent test rise would do anything at all as far as strength/muscle building. I also believe that the effects on libido level off fairly quickly. Its been out long enough to form some opinions. Where are the posts that state that it actually did something? They are all vague. If this was a keeper we would know it by now. I am not a negative guy and I love my supplements so if I am wrong, somebody show me.
    A good point. Has anyone useing the 12 day on/ 12 day off protocol noticed any noticeable results? Im acne sensitive, so if I got a 100gm tub of this stuff, got increased acne, and didn't even notice the results, I would be a little angry.

I know that it makes you horny, but Im more concened with muscle strength/maby a little fat loss.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

well maybe 3 grams for me is too much because 3 grams daily killed my libido and I am still trying to recover.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

well maybe 3 grams for me is too much because 3 grams daily killed my libido and I am still trying to recover.
    thanks for posting this. Often, people don't bother to let anyone know that a supplement gave them diareah and they couldn't leave the hose for a week. People just move on from supps, and never post back.

Do you think you may have been a high testosterone person? I have a theory that if a person in the upper range of test takes this stuff, their test might get so high that it DOSE become an estrogen issue. Still in theory mode though...
  30. New Member

i think maybe Dr.Ds explanation is applyable in that situation, 3g may be just too high of a dose.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

i do not no if I was already high or not. right now I am 7 days into testopro and stoked and my libido is finally returning back to normal. DAA killed my libido the same way as novedex xt. i may try it someday again but at a much lower dose say 1.5 grams
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Which product did you use?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

the first 4 weeks I ran the DAAPURE (which I think was the best one I used) then the e-pharm brand which was not nearly as strong in my opinion, then nutra bulk powder (it was good) then back to DAAPURE. I switched from DAAPURE because it gave me alot of anxiety but the muscle fullness and strength was amazing. the e-pharm brand not as much kick for me but no anxiety at all (during this time my libido went to zero). the bulk was definately stronger then e-pharm brand. I finished cycle with DAAPURE at which strength and fullness came back within 3-4 days along with the anxiety.
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Been away but good to see these recent posts. Before starting NP's bulk DAA I had just been running 6-bromo which kept the libido raging. About 3 days into DAA is noticed a sizeable dip in libido. I chalked it down to stress/sleep deprivation, but know knows. Was taking 3g/day. I've taken 6 days off, libido is just about back to preDAA level and will restart at half the dose. Yohimbine barely phases me, but this seems to have quite an effect; definitely noticed an increase in oil.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the first 4 weeks I ran the DAAPURE (which I think was the best one I used) then the e-pharm brand which was not nearly as strong in my opinion, then nutra bulk powder (it was good) then back to DAAPURE. I switched from DAAPURE because it gave me alot of anxiety but the muscle fullness and strength was amazing. the e-pharm brand not as much kick for me but no anxiety at all (during this time my libido went to zero). the bulk was definately stronger then e-pharm brand. I finished cycle with DAAPURE at which strength and fullness came back within 3-4 days along with the anxiety.
    I actually agree I was more a fan of Nutra bulk of Epharms oddly enough. DAA is one of my favorite supps. I even got a kilo
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  36. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I actually agree I was more a fan of Nutra bulk of Epharms oddly enough. DAA is one of my favorite supps. I even got a kilo
    Some nameless board member got 10kilos I hear
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Some nameless board member got 10kilos I hear
    I wouldn't know anything about that.......
  38. Banned

if you think you might have too much DAA sitting around... feel free to give me some... i wouldn't mind helping you out... lol
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Why was the original research done with sodium d-aspartate? I would think that attaching sodium would be extra work.
  40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Why was the original research done with sodium d-aspartate? I would think that attaching sodium would be extra work.
    solubility in water.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MY goal
    By hobo12h in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 02:57 PM
  2. SMP's Goal to a Bigger, BETTER SMP!!!
    By SMP in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 09:23 AM
  3. The Plan & My Goal...
    By 01yz426 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 10:55 PM
  4. Need a Goal
    By CDB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 03:45 PM
  5. new goal