the goal with DAA

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I know this stuff is supposed to help the gonads use more cholesterol.
    not true.

Dose this happen on a level that can benefit cholesterol levels?
    I know it's a stretch, but it runs in my family, so it would be coo if I was on to something!
    nope

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Wait, isn't TCF-1 supposed to use DAA to convert cholesterol into testosterone?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I was wondering too if a juice would enhance solubility of bulk DAA. Like grapefruit or orange juice.

Any thoughts DR. D?

first post here. can't take the retards at bb.com anymore.
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

that was a claim they made, yes.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Has nothing to do with cholesterol, I got this from another forum and they aren't my words.

"DAA is thought to increase LH, FSH and test by interacting with the hypothalumus to produce increased concentrations of GnRH which will stimulate the pituitary to release LH and FSH, which then mediate test release and sexual function in the testes."
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 338lapuaAI View Post
    I was wondering too if a juice would enhance solubility of bulk DAA. Like grapefruit or orange juice.

Any thoughts DR. D?

My non scientific answer is "no" If I tried to explain it, it wont sound good as someone who is better at it, lol
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post

As far as long-term positives, I haven't experienced any major joint healing of old injuries, which I was hoping for since DAA might theoretically repair old connective probs.
    would LOVE to hear more info on this, i have several problems myself
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    Has nothing to do with cholesterol, I got this from another forum and they aren't my words.

"DAA is thought to increase LH, FSH and test by interacting with the hypothalumus to produce increased concentrations of GnRH which will stimulate the pituitary to release LH and FSH, which then mediate test release and sexual function in the testes."
    I've read studies demonstrating that DAA acts directly on the testes (Leydig cells) of male animals as well, and accumulates there depending on the circumstances.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

i just finished DAA and i didnt have any neg sides...did 12 day on and 12days off,then 12 on again..been off for 3 days.. the boys are hanging low, and they are aching..i notice im alot more calm too..
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 338lapuaAI View Post

Any thoughts DR. D?

DAA forms acidic solutions, so bases like Sodium Bicarbonate/Baking Soda would generate salts (Sodium d-Aspartate in this case) if mixed together in a glass or taken simultaneously. That would increase solubility, which means it could likely be taken up from the gut an hour or two faster than the free acid. I don't see why this would be of particular interest though, since it's not a supp you need to start working fast. You don't even have to split the doses up during the day, just take the whole dose whenever. If you take regular DAA, it's all going to be absorbed in a matter of hours probably, no matter if you take it with food, an empty stomach, with juice, or whatever. It's not like a pre-w/o supp or something, where timing is even really an issue IMO. I personally prefer plain ol' DAA, just because it's the most efficient form to use (you don't have to take as much as the other forms.)
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Any one in a relationship notice any prolactin effects on sex? Anyone in a new relationship notice it affect recovery time if your goin more than once?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Any one in a relationship notice any prolactin effects on sex? Anyone in a new relationship notice it affect recovery time if your goin more than once?
    when i first started taking it, i noticed it made a huge impact. i was ready 5 min later haha. actually thats a good point, that could be what is causing the dropoff in sex drive after a short duration for some. if the prolactin level is building up slowly
    CELTIC LABS REP
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone feel a touch of anxiety from DAA?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i am starting to experience anxiety. i decreased the dosage yesterday
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

if anything, it should cause the reverse, because it hits the NMDA receptors

NMDA receptor antagonists induce a state called dissociative anesthesia, marked by catalepsy, amnesia, and analgesia.[1] Ketamine and other NMDA receptor antagonists are most frequently used in conjunction with diazepam as anesthesia in cosmetic or reconstructive plastic surgery[2] and in the treatment of burn victims.[3] Ketamine is a favored anesthetic for emergency patients with unknown medical history because it depresses breathing and circulation less than other anesthetics.[4] The NMDA receptor antagonist dextromethorphan is one of the most commonly used cough suppressants in the world.[5]
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

I've been through two containers of the TestForce, and never had this kinda feeling. I guess I just wait and see if its coincidence or not.

Along with taking my DAA in the morning, I'm also taking OxyElite and LX upon waking.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not in the same league with Dr.D. but I'm gonna go on record and say this stuff is going the way of the dinosaur. I've read enough to believe that DAA is an excitotoxin. Why don't you read up on that and all that it entails.(The LEAST of which is anxiety, which I do believe it can cause or contribute to.) I've never felt that the 40 percent test rise would do anything at all as far as strength/muscle building. I also believe that the effects on libido level off fairly quickly. Its been out long enough to form some opinions. Where are the posts that state that it actually did something? They are all vague. If this was a keeper we would know it by now. I am not a negative guy and I love my supplements so if I am wrong, somebody show me.
  18. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    i just finished DAA and i didnt have any neg sides...did 12 day on and 12days off,then 12 on again..been off for 3 days.. the boys are hanging low, and they are aching..i notice im alot more calm too..
    Get on it again mate There's a sale on at Nutraplanet for all Primordial Performance products...TCF-1 for $19.99 can't be bad!

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

at the start of me using DAA I had a euphoric feeling back in June. now for the past week or so I have had alot of anxiety. the anxiety begins about an hour or so after dosing. yesterday i took half the dose (2 caps) and the their was not any anxiety. today i took 3 caps and I kinda have it again. Its anxiety and paranoia all in one. For me the strength gains and muscle fullness is incredible. I hate to have to stop it but I think I have to. Out of all the test boosters I have used this for me has been the strongest by far.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Kinda glad it not just me, but if it is the DAA, then I'll just switch back to using TestForce. I had no issues with that.
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    at the start of me using DAA I had a euphoric feeling back in June. now for the past week or so I have had alot of anxiety. the anxiety begins about an hour or so after dosing. yesterday i took half the dose (2 caps) and the their was not any anxiety. today i took 3 caps and I kinda have it again. Its anxiety and paranoia all in one. For me the strength gains and muscle fullness is incredible. I hate to have to stop it but I think I have to. Out of all the test boosters I have used this for me has been the strongest by far.
    When you say caps, are you talking about the propadrol? becuase thats not JUST DAA in them, its also directly n-methyl da, as well as some other items. I dont' recall any pure DAA product out there. The n-methyl da is definitely questionable for long term use, or high dose use.
    This space for rent

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I am just using DAA PURE which are in capsules. 4 capsules are in a serving.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I just ordered test force from nutraplanet
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hey lonewolf how long have you been using the DAA brand?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

I used TestForce for 52days (two tubs)

Today is day three, supplementing with NP's DAA.
  26. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting. Cause the studies were all done with sodium d aspartate rather than d aspartic acid. Granted thats what you end up with in the bloodstream, but I wonder if using straight DAA is the cause.
    This space for rent

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I don't no but I am glad I am not the only one
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

neither propadrol or tcf-1 caused anxiety in me but it could be based off the individual. because when i ran DTHC + DTP i got it a few times, for the first time in my life. i never heard anyone else having those effects from the diesel products.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Kinda glad it not just me, but if it is the DAA, then I'll just switch back to using TestForce. I had no issues with that.
    If it is the DAA, I would wonder if its the molecule itself, or a rapid increase in test screwing with your dopamine, seratonin ratios. I don't wanna stick up for it too much, but it probably dose work better that a lot of the products containg ingrediants like DIM.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Answers

EasyEJL: Shouldn't you be posting information about NMDA agonists, not antagonists? DAA causing anxiety makes perfect sense. DAA preferentially accumulates in the Testes and anterior hypothalamus (LH rise and sTAR activity are the main methods for testosterone boost in vivo)

DAA easily crosses the BBB and at least soem will convert into NMDA. The excitotoxicity is definitely a concern.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Answers
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    EasyEJL: Shouldn't you be posting information about NMDA agonists, not antagonists? DAA causing anxiety makes perfect sense. DAA preferentially accumulates in the Testes and anterior hypothalamus (LH rise and sTAR activity are the main methods for testosterone boost in vivo)

DAA easily crosses the BBB and at least soem will convert into NMDA. The excitotoxicity is definitely a concern.
    crap, you are right, I was out of it when I looked that up and copy/pasted it (vicodins for the torn hamstring)
    This space for rent

33. Registered User
    Answers

Could the problem lie in the extended duration of D-AA use? Wouldn't the standardized 12 on/12 off dosing protocol help mitigate the possibility of potential side effects?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

why would DAA bother someone but not the testforce? aren't they the same?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, I think so, much like extended use of aspartame. But there's your catch 22. Probably wouldn't do a whole lot at twelve days but over twelve days may be too much. Actually that was part of my whole thought process when i started writing about this and stating that it wouldn't be around long. I can give you a buttload of the real deal and you ain't gonna get a whole lot in that time period. Actually that was an experimental dosing for steriods back in the early eighties. HIGH doses for short periods. Just didn't pan out.
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    why would DAA bother someone but not the testforce? aren't they the same?
    no, they aren't. Testforce is D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate. So theres likely a difference in time it takes for the body to strip the calcium off, so the DAA is released into bloodstream slower, rather than a lump all at once.
    This space for rent

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Answers

I cant believe some of you guys are still stuck on the 12 day thing. The 12 days study was done because that's how long the study was for. That's all! In fact its recommend to take for a 90 day period by people who paid for the study. I already posted about it before on these forums. I'll have to dig up the link again...
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no, they aren't. Testforce is D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate. So theres likely a difference in time it takes for the body to strip the calcium off, so the DAA is released into bloodstream slower, rather than a lump all at once.
    Being Chelated, it is more bioavalible and ingested very easily compared to the clump of daa powder sitting in your small intestine.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

well i can't wait for the testforce to arrive. hey lonewolf how much did you take daily of the testforce? 3 grams or 6 grams? i never loaded the DAAPURE but I had great physical results.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    Yes, I think so, much like extended use of aspartame. But there's your catch 22. Probably wouldn't do a whole lot at twelve days but over twelve days may be too much. Actually that was part of my whole thought process when i started writing about this and stating that it wouldn't be around long. I can give you a buttload of the real deal and you ain't gonna get a whole lot in that time period. Actually that was an experimental dosing for steriods back in the early eighties. HIGH doses for short periods. Just didn't pan out.
    Well, the whole "42% increase in total testosterone" was based on the 12 day doing protocol. Which, in turn, seems pretty effective given the duration of use...

I guess I just don't understand why a user would divert from a 12 day dosing protocol to months of continuous use. Especially when little is known regarding possible side effects of extended, long-term, use.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MY goal
    By hobo12h in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 02:57 PM
  2. SMP's Goal to a Bigger, BETTER SMP!!!
    By SMP in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 09:23 AM
  3. The Plan & My Goal...
    By 01yz426 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 10:55 PM
  4. Need a Goal
    By CDB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 03:45 PM
  5. new goal