1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Official Pink Magic Results Thread

It seems like most people say they can "feel it". It's only been out a little while now but if you're taking pink magic please post your results thus far and updates are appreciated. A lot of people here are wondering if it's worth fronting $70 for the normal price.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%

will be watching
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%

very curious!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Well, I gave it a test run when USP chose loggers to review PinkMagic. If you look in the USP subforum, you can read up on my log.

So when you skim through that, you can see the results it brought me and now...its been released even stronger? haha can't wait to start up again alongside tightening up my diet! The results this time around should be stellar!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.8%

I'm gonna be lazy and ask for a link to said log.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%

I'll hook you up KK. I bought the IC #3 twice, so I have plenty to run.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.19%

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    I'll hook you up KK. I bought the IC #3 twice, so I have plenty to run.
    You're a good man sir but that will not be necessary. I'm actually expecting an over whelming positive responses, and anyways, if i get that i will front the $70ish USPLabs deserves.

My dumbass signed up for the IC late and never got the deal. For #3's prices i probably would of hit it up twice as well haha.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.45%

Interested in finding out wether the people saying they feel different, or feel different in the gym are actually looking different when it comes to looking in the mirror. Would be useful if the people who posted their results would mention if they have any changes to their training style and their diet whilst using this, and if they are stacking it with anything else also.

I Can agree with the OP that it would be useful to find out what end results people are experiencing rather then just feeling different or better. IMO things like faster recovery, better workouts and other things they can feel would be a secondary benefit, the main benefit Id like to see is actual visible gains in size or significant improvements in strength, especially given the price. Would be interesting to see how its working out.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I been on pm for one week. I can honestly say is making me worn harder in the gym and less rest in between sets. In terms of size not really yet is only been a week. But I do feel a little stronger and focus is definetley higher. So far loving it. After 3 weeks is when it fully kicks in so let's see. I'm stacking it with at2,oep for the first two weeks than I'll be adding recreate and tcf-1. So far well worth it
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%

I'll be logging it honestly and by itself...well ACV protein creatine and such dont count.

Will do before and after pics also. This is a month or so away though.
  11. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.86%

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I been on pm for one week. I can honestly say is making me worn harder in the gym and less rest in between sets. In terms of size not really yet is only been a week. But I do feel a little stronger and focus is definetley higher. So far loving it. After 3 weeks is when it fully kicks in so let's see. I'm stacking it with at2,oep for the first two weeks than I'll be adding recreate and tcf-1. So far well worth it
    Nice man !

So far Pink Magic has given me a much fuller muscle feeling when I get a pump compared to the White Flood I was using pre-workouts for a while.

My training is the same and the weights are the same but I'm doing more reps with shorter breaks and feeling like an animal with tons of focus. Time to move up the weight this week !

I haven't noticed the insane vascularity though yet but this is just the start of my 2nd week..

My other supps are Formex and OxyElite Pro with whey and omega-3's.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Nice man !

So far Pink Magic has given me a much fuller muscle feeling when I get a pump compared to the White Flood I was using pre-workouts for a while.

My training is the same and the weights are the same but I'm doing more reps with shorter breaks and feeling like an animal with tons of focus. Time to move up the weight this week !

I haven't noticed the insane vascularity though yet but this is just the start of my 2nd week..

Looking good!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Nice man !

The focus is insane I must admit. To me that's been the main thing that's standed out thus far. Today would be my 2nd week as well. So I'll keep u posted and would like fornu to keep posted as well to compare eachothers results. Are u gonna add anything else? Or sticking to what on now? We both on the same boat regarding pm so I working as they said it would
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.86%

Im starting my 3rd week now and I can say this stuff works! My strength has gone up on almost every lift and my rest time has gone down. But to me the most noticable thing is the postive mood this stuff puts me in. I bought two bottles from the inner circle to run so I cant wait to see what happens in the next couple of weeks.
  15. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.86%

The focus is insane I must admit. To me that's been the main thing that's standed out thus far. Today would be my 2nd week as well. So I'll keep u posted and would like fornu to keep posted as well to compare eachothers results. Are u gonna add anything else? Or sticking to what on now? We both on the same boat regarding pm so I working as they said it would
    Sounds good, I'm really enjoying the workouts I've had on PM so far !

I'm sticking to the same 3 supplements until the end of my run. But in total I have 7 bottles of Pink Magic, 5 bottles of Prime, 2 bottles of Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, Super Cissus Rx, 1 carboxy, Jack3d, and Recreate, and 1 bottle of OEP to run for this winter

Def. keep me and the others posted on your progression on PM and I'll do the same
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Sounds good, I'm really enjoying the workouts I've had on PM so far !

I'm sticking to the same 3 supplements until the end of my run. But in total I have 7 bottles of Pink Magic, 5 bottles of Prime, 2 bottles of Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, Super Cissus Rx, 1 carboxy, Jack3d, and Recreate, and 1 bottle of OEP to run for this winter

Def. keep me and the others posted on your progression on PM and I'll do the same
    Wow! U are not playing. Lol I thought I racked up on pm. I got 3bottles. Gave one to a friend. And one bottle of prime and recreate. Next week I'll add the recreate than after the prime. I'm playing on staying on pm for 12 weeks how about u?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Justing2 View Post
    Im starting my 3rd week now and I can say this stuff works! My strength has gone up on almost every lift and my rest time has gone down. But to me the most noticable thing is the postive mood this stuff puts me in. I bought two bottles from the inner circle to run so I cant wait to see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Yea same here. Mood is improved even though I'm always in a good mood. Seems everyone is getting and reporting the same results
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Nice man !

How's formex? Never took it. I don't even what it is. Never really researched it.
  19. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.86%

How's formex? Never took it. I don't even what it is. Never really researched it.
    This run through of Pink Magic I'm just doing a 4 week run. But Formex is my holy grail, lol. It's a modified formestane product but it was discontinued in a short amount of time due to some controversy on it's chemical structure.

But ya I def. stocked up on Pink ! I got 4 bottles from the IC release when I ordered 2 option #3's and 3 more from another source at close to $30 off the retail of other sites.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

This run through of Pink Magic I'm just doing a 4 week run. But Formex is my holy grail, lol. It's a modified formestane product but it was discontinued in a short amount of time due to some controversy on it's chemical structure.

But ya I def. stocked up on Pink ! I got 4 bottles from the IC release when I ordered 2 option #3's and 3 more from another source at close to $30 off the retail of other sites.
    Nice!!!!
    Oh ok gotcha!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Hmmm, not talk of vascularity, there was a huge difference for me starting around he
    3rd day... Came hand in hand with the increased muscle volume.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

I am near writing my final review (think I have another 2 days left).

Disclaimer - My routine changed at around the time I started Pink, shortly after actually.

My intensity in the gym has increased very well.

My muscles are fuller, and this has translated well to the mirror for me.

Valscularity is very present during my pump, which is impressive as I am carrying more fat then I am happy with (but just started a clenbuterol run (with 3 days left of pink)).

I hit multiple PRs everyday but 1 at the gym (the one I didn't was a leg day, and my legs were still sore from like 4 days prior).

Alpha feeling after the gym that lasts for hours.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.96%

i'll chime in after exactly two weeks to the day...
    i have not altered my training routine, and am taking no other supplements other than my staples (pre-workout, fish oil, whey/casein, magnesium, vit c, uni-liver). i have lowered my caloric intake by ~200 calories/day on training days, 300/day non-training days.
    -resting vascularity is up slightly. vein running down bicep has become noticeable and was not visible at all previously
    -in-workout vascularity up significantly. this was very noticeable since the 2nd day.
    -strength up slightly, certain lifts only
    -size and fullness up moderately. definitely noticeable in mirror.

i did not take before pics so i won't post current pics. however, after 2 weeks off PM i'm going to restart on a clean bulk stacking with Prime, and i'll post before/after
  24. T50
    Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.85%

So it sounds like all of the reviews are for the most part really good. Good to hear
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.19%

Pink Magic is down to $60 at nutra planet, so that's good.
  26. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Pink Magic is down to $60 at nutra planet, so that's good.
    That's awesome !

Until it goes down to the price I paid though after the IC release.. I'll use up what I have
  27. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

Copy/Paste from my log:
    PINK MAGIC FINAL REVIEW

The Pink Magic has come to a resolution. Lets see how it went

STRENGTH INCREASE

BOOM....Beast mode. That is the only way to describe the effects that Pink had on my stregnth. I honestly hit multiple PRs (almost) everytime it went to the gym. It did take some days to kick in for me though. Many pink reviewers were seeing the effects in days one and two. It took me 5.5 days, but it was surely worth the wait.
    9/10

Intensity

This follows along with the beast mode mentioned earlier. The Intensity at the gym was an intense feeling. I wanted to push pull and slam weights as much as I could. I didn't take no for an answer when it came to pushing out that final rep.
    10/10

FAT LOSS/RECOMP

I planned to end this cycle in a cut and end up deciding to bridge the last couple days of it in with my clenbuterol cycle. So I basically was bulking until the last couple days when I switched to a cut. Many reviewers saw some fat loss, but it wasn't completely my goal through this cycle. I did feel like I might have lost some fat, but not enough to make it significant. It might be better on a cut. Very similar to my thoughts on HGHpro.
    7/10

SIZE INCREASE/HOWS THE MIRROR?

I definitely grew during this cycle. I gained aprox. 3lbs, which may not seem significant, but given the fact that there was a tiny bit of fat loss, or more importantly no fat gain, I am quite happy. But, I don't care if I was 150 or 295, its all about the mirror for me. Overall my general physique has improved quite nicely. I am a bit more muscular looking, but overall just looking good, if I do say so myself.
    8.5/10

Vascularity

I am not lean enough for vascularity, or so I thought. The pink will bring out the veins in anyone. It's primarily during my "pump," but very noticeable. I can only imagine what it would have looked like if I was leaner.
    9/10

Big Thanks and shout out the USP Labs! Thanks for the chance to log. Also i like the fact that you had many beta test this product and then even improved it for retail. I will have to give the retail one a shot sometime. It was an exciting run.

BY THE WAY, Nutraplanet just lowered the price to 60 bucks, give it a shot guys:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-capsules.html[/CENTER]
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That's awesome !

Until it goes down to the price I paid though after the IC release.. I'll use up what I have
    Haha, you may be waiting for awhile, AK! It took AP nearly two years to reach IC release prices!

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Copy/Paste from my log:
    PINK MAGIC FINAL REVIEW

The Pink Magic has come to a resolution. Lets see how it went

STRENGTH INCREASE

BOOM....Beast mode. That is the only way to describe the effects that Pink had on my stregnth. I honestly hit multiple PRs (almost) everytime it went to the gym. It did take some days to kick in for me though. Many pink reviewers were seeing the effects in days one and two. It took me 5.5 days, but it was surely worth the wait.
    9/10

Intensity

This follows along with the beast mode mentioned earlier. The Intensity at the gym was an intense feeling. I wanted to push pull and slam weights as much as I could. I didn't take no for an answer when it came to pushing out that final rep.
    10/10

FAT LOSS/RECOMP

I planned to end this cycle in a cut and end up deciding to bridge the last couple days of it in with my clenbuterol cycle. So I basically was bulking until the last couple days when I switched to a cut. Many reviewers saw some fat loss, but it wasn't completely my goal through this cycle. I did feel like I might have lost some fat, but not enough to make it significant. It might be better on a cut. Very similar to my thoughts on HGHpro.
    7/10

SIZE INCREASE/HOWS THE MIRROR?

I definitely grew during this cycle. I gained aprox. 3lbs, which may not seem significant, but given the fact that there was a tiny bit of fat loss, or more importantly no fat gain, I am quite happy. But, I don't care if I was 150 or 295, its all about the mirror for me. Overall my general physique has improved quite nicely. I am a bit more muscular looking, but overall just looking good, if I do say so myself.
    8.5/10

Vascularity

I am not lean enough for vascularity, or so I thought. The pink will bring out the veins in anyone. It's primarily during my "pump," but very noticeable. I can only imagine what it would have looked like if I was leaner.
    9/10

Big Thanks and shout out the USP Labs! Thanks for the chance to log. Also i like the fact that you had many beta test this product and then even improved it for retail. I will have to give the retail one a shot sometime. It was an exciting run.

BY THE WAY, Nutraplanet just lowered the price to 60 bucks, give it a shot guys:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-capsules.html[/CENTER]

nice!!!!!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.19%

HTS, I'm assuming you got the Alpha Male feeling insdie the gym? What about mentality outside the gym?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%

damn damn damn i hate being broke ! i wanna try pink magic so bad !
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    HTS, I'm assuming you got the Alpha Male feeling insdie the gym? What about mentality outside the gym?
    Outside of the gym it was both.

On my off days I felt pretty baseline. I was (or should say am, since I took my last dose this morning) not feeling any different then normal during the day, with maybe a slight increase in confidence.

When I hit the gym it "turned on" for me, and it would usually last me through the rest of the night (I am usually done working out around 9pm).
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.41%

I picked up Pink Magic and Jack3d today, I'm going to start PM on Friday. Can't wait. I haven't used any supplement outside preworkout and staples for well over a year.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

You kids seem to expect more from PM than I do from steroids
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    You kids seem to expect more from PM than I do from steroids
    No one said it was anything near a steroid. It was reviewed on the level of a natural herbal supplement. Im pretty sure everyone here knows that a cycle completely overshadows what can be done naturally, but for some, or should I say most, staying natural is the choosen method of BBing.

I on the other hand just ordered some PHs lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.3%

Hey guys, been on it for about a week and a half now. Didnt notice a thing until about 6 days in.

Things I have noticed -

Hitting PR's every gym session in the last few days (True, freaky stuff)
    Random boners + mega libido (my gf is loving it)
    Vascularity (I am fairly lean but I can notice a difference, especially that bicep vein)
    Feeling good (general feelings of happiness plus extra alpha for me, I accidentally had a shouting match with my boss yesterday lol)

I am actually pretty damn impressed, also glad that we can actually get it in over here in Australia.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    No one said it was anything near a steroid. It was reviewed on the level of a natural herbal supplement. Im pretty sure everyone here knows that a cycle completely overshadows what can be done naturally, but for some, or should I say most, staying natural is the choosen method of BBing.

I on the other hand just ordered some PHs lol.
    I have been reading a lot of logs about the milder PS's and as far as strength gains go, I find what I am reading less than impressive. A lot of people are going to increase major lifts 30-50 lbs on pink magic. I guess people gain a bit more mass with these products that too did not seem all that impressive. I don't see any reason why I would risk my health for 1-2 extra lbs and about the same strength increase. Am I missing something here. Are the logs I am reading understating the results?

Really unless you're using the real harsh products the results are not that impressive...

Lets discuss this intelligently cuz I find it pretty confusing.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.75%

Is anyone planning on doing blood tests, since T-boosting is a claimed MOA?
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  39. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.86%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have been reading a lot of logs about the milder PS's and as far as strength gains go, I find what I am reading less than impressive. A lot of people are going to increase major lifts 30-50 lbs on pink magic. I guess people gain a bit more mass with these products that too did not seem all that impressive. I don't see any reason why I would risk my health for 1-2 extra lbs and about the same strength increase. Am I missing something here. Are the logs I am reading understating the results?

Really unless you're using the real harsh products the results are not that impressive...

Lets discuss this intelligently cuz I find it pretty confusing.
    A friend of mine is on a winny cycle and he asked if I was running a ph as well due to my workouts now but it seems were having the same results: a huge increase in strength, vascularity, recovery, and workout intensity.

I'm not saying PM is stronger than a ph, but for someone to ask if I'm doing a cycle because of the results I'm getting, I'd say it's a great alternative.

He's also buying a bottle of PM for PCT because of my success with it.
  40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

AK,

This is a formal request from USPlabs for you to stop propagating such nonsense on both this board, and others. As we discussed in private, our plan was to release an under-dosed extract of several "leaves, flowers and stems," and hopefully ride away into the sunset with our evilly-begotten monies. Comments like this, on the other hand, relating a positive and effective experience are foiling our corporate plot - so again, I must demand that you cease immediately or face legal repercussions.

Thank you,

Mullet.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where are all the IC Pink Magic results threads?
    By Liftingstud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 02:57 PM
  2. Pink Magic????
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 02:05 AM
  3. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM
  4. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 03:47 PM