Official Pink Magic Results Thread

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
LA correct me if im wrong, but is the main point your raising that the 200% or so increase in GH from Powerfull wont lead to the type of gains as advertised by usp?

Strategic: I think he appears to be more concerned about the gains advertised by this product as he mentioned that it may increase deep sleep which is well and dandy, even increased recovery sounds nice on paper and Im sure many would like increased recovery, however I think what he appears to be saying is about the Gains...

Wether powerfull is raising ones GH by a lovely 200%, or a fabulous 500%...Papers and references aside, what kind of real gains can be expected from this in comparison to the gains that are advertised regarding this product? I think THIS is what LA Gears trying to say unless im mistaken.

LA, correct me if im wrong. Maybe make things more direct so you can get a direct answer?

Cheers guys.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wilted, I am fully aware of what he asking. Are you aware of what I am positing in return? Let me quote this again, for the third time, as these are the gains promoted by USPlabs, directly from our website, with regard to PowerFULL

Growth Hormone is an anabolic hormone which stimulates protein synthesis in skeletal muscle. These anabolic actions are at least as powerful as that of testosterone, although it works through a different pathway.

Consequently, the effects of testosterone and GH are at least additive and potentially synergistic. Growth Hormone causes a decrease in glucose utilization in adipose or fat tissue, while also stimulating lipolysis (fat burning). In skeletal muscle, GH stimulates glucose and amino acid uptake.

As a result of the above effects, Growth hormone promotes an overall anabolic effect upon skeletal muscle, while also promoting a catabolic effect upon adipose tissue; Growth Hormone has potent effects upon body fat distribution [4].
The amount of cognitive dissonance here is astounding. If the above is now considered outrageous and/or misleading, than I am in the wrong industry.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wasnt really impressed with PM- i was VERY impressed with Prime and was breaking PR's very quickly on it..all PM did was make me sweat alot more. i have two buddys running it now and they are noticing the same type of thing.
prime- ill run again, no question..
pm- tried it, didnt like, wont buy again.

just some honest 2 cents worth..
Thank you for your feedback! Quite appreciated.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM is down to 50 now FYI. wonder why the huge decrease

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM is down to 50 now FYI. wonder why the huge decrease
Still 59.95. See: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/pink-magic-180-capsules.html

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Why is everyones result here on am.com fantastic but over at bb.com everyone is bashing this supp?
I have gone over alot of threads here and there and without any intention to bash myselfe i also find it strange that the positive posts at bb.com are made by people with 2-3 posts.

Trying to figure out if this is worth buing or not?
I like USP products i general,have used almost all of them,didnt get any results from prime dough..
Seriously, people don't really like me very much because i speak PURE-real-truth. And, honestly, who cares...I still had tons of people rep'n me for comments and what I gave over the years. With that said, this is AM, and many companies are sponsors here so you are not going to get a TON of negative reviews HERE toward a company that is a sponsor.

That says nothing against USP.

After all, I was the person that was called a USP d!!ck rider in that anonymous thread a couple of years ago, several times over. I have hyped the old yellow gold, PF, and prime as much as anyone on about 25 different sites. So, I have nothing but respect for Jacob; however, the truth is the truth. You will not get an overage of negative reviews on ANY site where ANY company is a large sponsor.

That being said, Jacob is not loved very much on BB.com so you are not going to get a fair amount of honest reviews there either.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Also, any side tracking I may have offered by posting above, I do apologize to the USP team but what Dr>>> posted was very interesting, to say the least...

With that being said, I will be using a bottle of PM to asses it's effects. I have not used anything really in about 12 weeks so this should result in a fair assessment.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The best place to get reviews of a product is Mind and muscle .net over there we could give 2 ****s about if your a sponsor or not you will get 100% truth from there. some usp products have good reviews but by most people they would rather try a different route as they don't see the results promised. I've had success with there powerfull and super cissuss That's it. Anything that has been compared to a PH or even similar has never delivered for me. You are 100% right about the reviews on here if it is sponsored most likely you will see people getting amazing results. One guy at M&M was sponsored left feedback that it wasn't a good product and you never heard USP chime in on his thread. Good marketing right there. I haven't tried PM so i cannot make a comment on it. Prime on the other hand was a total flop for me and i tried super dosing it, and all the other recommended ways of taking it. No results that have a money back guarantee but when i emailed them i never got anything in return about the prime, your best bet is to go to GNC buy it and try it out they honor there 30 day money back guarantee. Maybe my email slipped through the crack idk.

usplabs will prob chime in, pick apart your/my post make immature comments go back to the same post and reply on it about 5 times to get a rise out of there customers to chime in this is the owner who does this. Mullet solider is a good dude and works for usplabs he believes in the company and has been a major asset to them. I cannot say a bad word about him as he is very intelligent and knows what he is talking about.

SirGalahad

Awards
Let me get back to the original point of this thread. I'm on my 4th and last week of PM and have zero results. After this I'll be doing a stack of DAA/TestoPro/ATD.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best place to get reviews of a product is Mind and muscle .net over there we could give 2 ****s about if your a sponsor or not you will get 100% truth from there. some usp products have good reviews but by most people they would rather try a different route as they don't see the results promised. I've had success with there powerfull and super cissuss That's it. Anything that has been compared to a PH or even similar has never delivered for me. You are 100% right about the reviews on here if it is sponsored most likely you will see people getting amazing results. One guy at M&M was sponsored left feedback that it wasn't a good product and you never heard USP chime in on his thread. Good marketing right there. I haven't tried PM so i cannot make a comment on it. Prime on the other hand was a total flop for me and i tried super dosing it, and all the other recommended ways of taking it. No results that have a money back guarantee but when i emailed them i never got anything in return about the prime, your best bet is to go to GNC buy it and try it out they honor there 30 day money back guarantee. Maybe my email slipped through the crack idk.

usplabs will prob chime in, pick apart your/my post make immature comments go back to the same post and reply on it about 5 times to get a rise out of there customers to chime in this is the owner who does this. Mullet solider is a good dude and works for usplabs he believes in the company and has been a major asset to them. I cannot say a bad word about him as he is very intelligent and knows what he is talking about.
I went to MM and a lot of people really like Prime over there. They are pretty rough on PM but many hadn't tried it yet... I will to an honest PM run starting late next week.

The beta was good for me but I did not see consistenccy due to contest dieting, not in strength gains anyway, yah a had a couple blockbuster workouts but it was hit and miss. One thing that was pretty consistant was the volume and vascularity was more than I had ever experienced on any product. I am hoping that with more carbs in my diet the gains in strength will be more consistant.

I said it once and I will say it again....The day USPlabs finds the supplement that works 100% of the time with EXACTLY the same results regardless of circumstance.

I would be the richest man in the world.

I would trust Anabolicminds ANYDAY over Mindandmuscle as they are owned by a competing company...

Mullet is an extra fabulous lad.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I went to MM and a lot of people really like Prime over there. They are pretty rough on PM but many hadn't tried it yet... I will to an honest PM run starting late next week.

The beta was good for me but I did not see consistenccy due to contest dieting, not in strength gains anyway, yah a had a couple blockbuster workouts but it was hit and miss. One thing that was pretty consistant was the volume and vascularity was more than I had ever experienced on any product. I am hoping that with more carbs in my diet the gains in strength will be more consistant.
not sure which threads you were reading. A lot of people is like over 100 i'll give you 5-8 people may have liked it.

My friend asked me if i ever heard of pink magic i couldn't help but laugh. I told him what he needs if he wants to reach the goals he has in mind. Diet, exercise, sleep then come talk to me.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
However, unlike you, I almost completely blame the supplement companies for this "silver bullet" epidemic. People have these ridiculous beliefs about workout supplements because of the marketing. If the supplement companies told people that their products are worthless unless you bust your ass in the gym and watch your diet like a hawk that is what people would expect. And by the same token sales would plummet.
So very true sir! Aside from this, I've noted that in the much touted Greenspan study, the researches state that 200+% increase is over a 60 min period. Does that mean that plasma GH level peak to 200% within 60 mins and then fall or is it suggesting that it peaks at 60 mins and then falls. I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly, but regardless of which is position is true, would a pulse over such a short period of time elicit any changes in physiology that could lead to noticeable changes in body composition, ie fat loss and muscle gain.

Would such a narrow GH pulse lead to 'promotes anabolism' as said in the product's marketing strap-line? Can this 'promoted anabolism' be proved by the company? I think these are the sorts of claims with which many have a problem.

Finally, I have no idea why reps have to use over inflated, inappropriate language and style in their responses? It makes the post more difficult to follow. It seems where a shorter word will do, they pull out a thesaurus and pick the longest and most grandeur sound synonym and use that instead. And where they can use a simple, concise sentence to make a point, they use a wordy, lengthy and complex sentence instead.

I wonder if its a ploy to make themselves sound more intelligent or to confuse readers. Just my two cents!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
My two cents is:

Stop thinking a supplement is going to make you swole while you eat lays.

Get your damn diet in check, bust your ass in the gym.

If a supplement says it is like a PH, don't believe it. I am not expecting much from PM. I am expecting vascularity and an increase in mood, not huge strength gains or anything like that. I'll be running a bottle or 2 after MMv3 and M1D, it will be sponsored, because its from a contest, but I will be honest. I really don't care if it was free...its not going to make me cover up a bad product (if that's the case)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
My two cents is:

Stop thinking a supplement is going to make you swole while you eat lays.

Get your damn diet in check, bust your ass in the gym.

If a supplement says it is like a PH, don't believe it. I am not expecting much from PM. I am expecting vascularity and an increase in mood, not huge strength gains or anything like that. I'll be running a bottle or 2 after MMv3 and M1D, it will be sponsored, because its from a contest, but I will be honest. I really don't care if it was free...its not going to make me cover up a bad product (if that's the case)
I bought some bags tostitos corn chips to get some extra calories while i am at work.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I bought some bags tostitos corn chips to get some extra calories while i am at work.
I do that too :D That's why I am not all pissed off when a sup doesnt make me look like a tommy hilfiger model rofl.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So very true sir! Aside from this, I've noted that in the much touted Greenspan study, the researches state that 200+% increase is over a 60 min period. Does that mean that plasma GH level peak to 200% within 60 mins and then fall or is it suggesting that it peaks at 60 mins and then falls. I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly, but regardless of which is position is true, would a pulse over such a short period of time elicit any changes in physiology that could lead to noticeable changes in body composition, ie fat loss and muscle gain.

Would such a narrow GH pulse lead to 'promotes anabolism' as said in the product's marketing strap-line? Can this 'promoted anabolism' be proved by the company? I think these are the sorts of claims with which many have a problem.

Finally, I have no idea why reps have to use over inflated, inappropriate language and style in their responses? It makes the post more difficult to follow. It seems where a shorter word will do, they pull out a thesaurus and pick the longest and most grandeur sound synonym and use that instead. And where they can use a simple, concise sentence to make a point, they use a wordy, lengthy and complex sentence instead.

I wonder if its a ploy to make themselves sound more intelligent or to confuse readers. Just my two cents!
Your sardonic pontifications aside - see what I did there? - the Greenspan study does not mention a time frame for the peak growth hormone concentrations achieved with L-DOPA administration. In the introduction they discuss the pharmacokinetics of l-DOPA which, in synthetic preparations, is known to reach peak concentrations at approximately 60 min.

With this being said, the available data comparing synthetic L-DOPA preparations to Mucuna pruriens suggest the two therapies have significantly different delay to onset times, peak concentrations and AUC with regard to L-DOPA concentrations. This would obviously then effect total peak concentrations of growth hormone.

I hope my language and style was agreeable to you, sir.

JeepBeat

JeepBeat

Awards
So how long does this stuff take to kick in fully? I am on my third day and I feel something but not "magic". Also, how many bottles can you do consecutively before it starts to lose its effectiveness? I'm guessing 2?

art41593

Awards
heretostudy i have a very important question for you, if you could please help me out

dezzy78

Awards
And now we've gone off the frickin' deep end.

USP promotes a 200% increase in HGH after one dose in an effort to bait people into thinking they are going to see massive gains. They support it with a study that means nothing to a weight lifter.

If anyone thinks USP's marketing claims about HGH production aren't intended to deceive people into thinking they're going to see radical gains well then you are either in denial or have an intellectual deficiency.

I don't give a rat's ass about the study. What matters is that nobody is going to see the kind of results USP suggests you will get by using Powerfull. You can disagree and argue that point all you want. But you'll be wrong and I'm not going to engage in any more debate about this because it's a waste of everyone's time and enables the marketing people to push their agenda.
I know this is an old thread, but as i have started using Pink Magic i thought I would respond, plus I only noticed the date after i got half way though typing ha, google search sucks.
I agree totally with you, i have noticed my man area is hard a lot more lol, especially when i wake he he, wife is getting rather sick to ha, I have noticed mood level is up slightly, not every day though, pumps are ok, I am lifting more weight, but that is probable down to me thinking the product is making that happen, when it's just me progressing in the gym after 4-5 months of being back, my muscle definition is looking better round my arms, again though that could well be down to my great diet tha past 3 weeks and getting better in the gym, as normally people do after each month, I have not gained any weight, just the weight i had probably turned from fat to muscle ( through normal training and diet ) I personally don't think any of these test boosters do anything more than lift your mood, lift your libido lol, and give you spots ha, if you want something that does do that then you have to go on the juice, as natural products can not do what steroids do, if they did everyone would be at it, also these fat burners lol, if their was such a thing as a fat burner pill " why are there so many porkers around lol" they are just stims that stop you from wanting to eat ( sometimes ) and they give you energy, which makes you train harder, they are not burning fat, you are, you can do the same process with a pre-workout stim, and these BCAA products lol, you can get those in your everyday food, I am 34, when the Pink magic runs out ( paid for it, so may as well have good mood for next 3 weeks ha ) I am sticking to whey protein, Pre-workout ( craze ) and good vitamin pill with high potency, which will have potassium in, and all the other vitamins and minerals i require, although u can get them from food, when on a diet you can not eat everything, bananas are good potassium but avocado is much more potent, 5 times, foods, training, it's all you need, hard-work to, i am always up for trying something once, but having researched these products myself, and it did not take me long for the penny to drop, it's up to you guys what you do with your body's as the Twins would say, you can do whatever the **** you want lol