Official Pink Magic Results Thread

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah you're the guy that would know then compare what you would get from a stack like that than what you would get out of PM and Prime. I am not saying the herbals are as good I just want to know how close they are. This would be the perfect example...
I'll let you know after the cycle (it actually wont be started for a bit). Figure keeping you informed is one way to hit you back for all the stuff i learn reading your threads :D

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
these comments sound good. I start my PM and prime in about 6 weeks. Super stoked.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanna see the NO and veins poping and before and after pictures of people on magic pink.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll let you know after the cycle (it actually wont be started for a bit). Figure keeping you informed is one way to hit you back for all the stuff i learn reading your threads :D
Thanks I moved this discussion to another thread, so not to clutter this one...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
those who took PM .. were u guys also doing ore workout drinks ?? or just PM by itself

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still the key is just doing PM with out any stims etc that way you get a fair trial.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still the key is just doing PM with out any stims etc that way you get a fair trial.
That is kinda a frivolous way to discredit the logs. Pink magic is not a stim and never claimed to be, so how would using a stim alter the authenticity of the results?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Not really mate, pre-wo are a staple for most of us, as long as you aren't starting a new pre-wo at the same time it will be a fair comparison, it's fairly easy to recognize how a pre-wo is effecting your body. For example I don't really get the stim rush people talk about, but I do get focus and increased recovery from many, it would be easy for me to judge whether PM is adding to the effect or not.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both claim to increase no am I not right?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Both claim to increase no am I not right?
I haven't even read the PM bottle yet.

Either way, if you are taking an NO product you know how much it works, so if you add another you will know if and how much it works. Nothing wrong with synergy anyway if that's what you are getting at.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can only increase no my so much that's why it's safe to say try it alone for a week than add your pre work out no product .

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Since Pink Magic I didn't feel it was necessary to continue my pre-workout N.O. supplement.
In my stack is a stim/fat burner so I have plenty of energy from that already.

PM gives me pumps no N.O. has ever given me before.. but, I'm on Formex too and I know from the past that I get incredible, all-day pumps from that, but the ones from PM are even different.

I literally get pumped just from a quick warm up set.

I will cease any further propaganda though due to Mullet and USP Lab's request ! :D

:ntome:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can only increase no my so much that's why it's safe to say try it alone for a week than add your pre work out no product .
I just did a search on the write up searching for terms "N.O." and "Nitric Oxide" with no results. I don't think that was ever claimed.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
That is kinda a frivolous way to discredit the logs. Pink magic is not a stim and never claimed to be, so how would using a stim alter the authenticity of the results?
this.

its like saying "both creatine and pm claim to increase strength, so you must discontinue creatine use when starting pm to get a fair trial." that's just nonsensical.

I just did a search on the write up searching for terms "N.O." and "Nitric Oxide" with no results. I don't think that was ever claimed.
Never claimed we even discredited it for that reason...we use it for vasolidation which increases blood flow and just feels GREAT during a workout...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all i have to say is heretostudy and oufinny give this stuff a thumbs up, so that tells me enough that this stuff works, both have posted amazing responses to threads on ehre with knowledgeable information along with knowledgeable information about training and diet

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all i have to say is heretostudy and oufinny give this stuff a thumbs up, so that tells me enough that this stuff works, both have posted amazing responses to threads on ehre with knowledgeable information along with knowledgeable information about training and diet
That is true... if you walk the walk then people believe you're talk... :bigok:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In addition to these effects, by inhibiting other subtypes of phosphodiesterase a vasodilatory effect can occur, allowing for increased amino acid and glucose transport to skeletal muscle, as demonstrated in various animal & human studies & review papers (2,14-17).

Pumped To The Gills While Cutting?

In addition, this vasodilatory effect can potentially lead to greater "pumps" and the feeling of fuller muscles, while also potentially increasing lipolysis (2,18).

Keeps Going Like That Bunny

Unlike various nitric oxide (NO) products which can lose their effectiveness over time, these compounds will not do so.

Synergystic with Nitric Oxide Products?

In fact, as demonstrated in animal models, these compounds may prevent N.O. products from losing their effectiveness in the first place (19-23).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They talk like it's a no product from the write up.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They talk like it's a no product from the write up.
The write-up is discussing the various postulated mechanisms of action that Pink Magic's ingredients possess. One of those happens to be a dose-dependent inhibition of cAMP degradation, achieved through competitive binding to the active sites of several phosphodiesterase enzymes - PDE3 and PDE4 in particular. As is well known, PDE-induced cAMP degradation can exert an inhibitory effect on vasodilation in several tissues, including skeletal muscle tissue. So, I would disagree with your assessment.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The write-up is discussing the various postulated mechanisms of action that Pink Magic's ingredients possess. One of those happens to be a dose-dependent inhibition of cAMP degradation, achieved through competitive binding to the active sites of several phosphodiesterase enzymes - PDE3 and PDE4 in particular. As is well known, PDE-induced cAMP degradation can exert an inhibitory effect on vasodilation in several tissues, including skeletal muscle tissue. So, I would disagree with your assessment.
This is what I meant, I just put it in layman terms. Haha, Good post mullet!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fair enough.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I will say this, I have been using Prime and PM for about 10 days, and seriously people at my training facility along the gym are asking me if I am saucing. I noticed today that vascularity is VERY noteable, oh and strength is already climbing which is nice. I thought I would just add my 2 cents, carry on.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I started PM four days ago. I've been taking 3 caps pre-workout, along with 40 mgs of forskholin actives. I've noticed a few changes even this early.

1) I sweat much faster and much more during my workouts.

2) Although on a significant calorie deficeit, strength remains high, almost at my peak.

3) When I'm relaxed I feel sleepy on the surface, but with a great intensity just beneath the surface. That intensity comes to the forefront as soon as I'm active, and that intensity has focus built into it.

4) Endurace is strong. I've even tried combining a heavy workout with a lot of sets which can induce a noticable stress response in me even without a calorie deficeit. No stress response this time. Hmm, I wonder if that can keep happening?

I have plenty of Prime, but I haven't added it yet. The PM with the forskholin is the only real change I've added, except I've dropped using formestane.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
ive been on pm for 5 days and noticed heaps more pump so far, thats it at this stage :)

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Why is everyones result here on am.com fantastic but over at bb.com everyone is bashing this supp?
I have gone over alot of threads here and there and without any intention to bash myselfe i also find it strange that the positive posts at bb.com are made by people with 2-3 posts.

Trying to figure out if this is worth buing or not?
I like USP products i general,have used almost all of them,didnt get any results from prime dough..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why is everyones result here on am.com fantastic but over at bb.com everyone is bashing this supp?
I have gone over alot of threads here and there and without any intention to bash myselfe i also find it strange that the positive posts at bb.com are made by people with 2-3 posts.

I like USP products i general,have used almost all of them,didnt get any results from prime dough..
Because everyone on BB.com doesnt have to try a product to review it with a crappy review.. They all can just feel how a supplement is just by starring at the bottle for a minute at GNC..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because everyone on BB.com doesnt have to try a product to review it with a crappy review.. They all can just feel how a supplement is just by starring at the bottle for a minute at GNC..
lol good one.. yah the should call it bullshyte.com, hard to get good info over there. It's always been like that. Seriously they used to bash the I-Test 4ad transdermal and it was pretty much invented over here, it's how this board started... The more a product gets bashed over there the better the product likely is... come over here to make sure though.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
So what you all are saying is that PM is for real?
The claims seems abit unreal when you look att the ingredient list,the same with Prime and Prime did nothing for me(used it twice,hade 4 bottles)

My plan was to use PM on a cut for two months,i have several cuts under my belt and have 10+ experience in working out and diet planing.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The claims seems abit unreal when you look att the ingredient list,the same with Prime and Prime did nothing for me(used it twice,hade 4 bottles)

My plan was to use PM on a cut for two months,i have several cuts under my belt and have 10+ experience in working out and diet planing.
Honestly, I only ran the beta bottle and I am a believer. It is a great herbal product.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Prime is a very good product for many but there were more non-responders than some other products. PM seems to have much less in the way of non-responders. There is some variation I believe but most will have a good experience with it, I think. Another thing about PM is that large dosing like you use with Prime will probably not yield better results so 180 PM should last a full month.

I ran it (the beta) on a prep so I know it's a crazy repartitioner and you will really lose some fat, however not too low on the carbs as I was getting a little worn out being low. PM is more magic with carbs if you ask me.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

I didnt realize how segregated the boards were..

on that site there are people questioning the ingredients and not getting what they consider to be straight answers from USP, and the claims dont help, the combination leads to mob mentality

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Ok,this is to hard,when i look at the ingrediens in PM I dont find it to promissing but i think i will buy two bottles and try it..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok,this is to hard,when i look at the ingrediens in PM I dont find it to promissing but i think i will buy two bottles and try it..
That's what it usually comes down to...

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
If you unsure about the ingredients, and it doesn't look promising...Why not save that money, or better still, put it towards a supplement or 2 different supplements that you can stack that is known to give you some decent/solid results rather than gambling on something you're unsure about?

Particularly when you said Prime did nothing for you...why fall for the same "trick twice" so to speak? If you're unsure then invest your money elsewhere where you know the ingredients look more promising.

Not trying to knock on usp or PM but its better to be "safe than sorry" as they say rather than just forking out hard earned money onto a supplement that you dont feel will work for you. Hope this helps.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established

FACT: The nutritional supplement industry is one of the most shady & corrupt industries in existence (i.e. the VAST majority of supplements do nothing & are overhyped).

FACT: Try as hard as you want, you won't find a single supplement on AM -- if they are a site sponsor and/or have active reps in the forums -- that has a preponderance of negative reviews.

AM is a great site for training/diet/PH/AAS info but if you want unbiased product reviews, I don't believe AM is the best place for that. My opinion is based purely on the relative absence of negative reviews on AM. The reality is that the majority of supplements should have negative reviews and very few supplements should have overwhelmingly positive reviews.

That's just the real world facts. There are a very few supplements out there that truly lead to better results. And even for those products that "work," the claims made by their manufacturers (huge, amazing, instant results) do not mesh with the reality (they will provide SLIGHTLY better results IF you are busting your ass in the gym and your diet is dialed in).

There's been many a time I've shaken my head at the glowing reviews I read on AM for products that I know don't do a damn thing.

Now I am by no means defending bb.com; I have spent comparatively very little time over there and haven't formed an opinion of the place.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FACT: The nutritional supplement industry is one of the most shady & corrupt industries in existence (i.e. the VAST majority of supplements do nothing & are overhyped).

FACT: Try as hard as you want, you won't find a single supplement on AM -- if they are a site sponsor and/or have active reps in the forums -- that has a preponderance of negative reviews.

AM is a great site for training/diet/PH/AAS info but if you want unbiased product reviews, I don't believe AM is the best place for that. My opinion is based purely on the relative absence of negative reviews on AM. The reality is that the majority of supplements should have negative reviews and very few supplements should have overwhelmingly positive reviews.

That's just the real world facts. There are a very few supplements out there that truly lead to better results. And even for those products that "work," the claims made by their manufacturers (huge, amazing, instant results) do not mesh with the reality (they will provide SLIGHTLY better results IF you are busting your ass in the gym and your diet is dialed in).

There's been many a time I've shaken my head at the glowing reviews I read on AM for products that I know don't do a damn thing.

Now I am by no means defending bb.com; I have spent comparatively very little time over there and haven't formed an opinion of the place.
While there is some truth to this post, threre are still some honest stand up people on this board. I have had almost all, positive experiences from the products I have used. What you need to do is find people that you trust to give an honest opinion.

I think the remark about slightly better results is a tad off the mark as well, as far as strength increases there is a few herbal products that have really solid impact. It's true that the size increases are not on par with the other benefits and you do have to be "dialed in" to be able to get what you want. Herbs have come a long way ine last 2 years. They're not as strong as synthetics and likely never will catch up to the stronger products, but they offer a good alternative. I would not have said that 5 years ago.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
The man makes an intersting point though. Why is it that there Is not many negative reviews at all, for ANY product on here that has a board sponsor behind it. A little strange.......the odd bad review maybe, but certainly not in line with other sites. I understand the need for some cencorship to keep things civil and productive, but methinks there might be a bit much of it! I applaud him for saying what most of us here agree with but cant be bothered saying, lest all the reps turn on you.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, while I deeply respect the opportunity this board gives all its members to freely express themselves, the constant non sequitors in these threads serve as an unwarranted distraction to those who may be genuinely interested in the results from this product. Given that this thread happens to be aptly named, "Official Pink Magic Results thread," I assume many of those individuals are indeed reading or attempting to read this thread in hopes of encountering short, succinct feedback based on direct experience with this particular product.

Anabolicminds harbors enough bandwidth and opportunity to create entire threads dedicated to the topic of unnecessary supplementation, your burning hatred toward Pink Magic, and all other such topics of unrest. For those who intended to read this thread for the purpose of deriving contents that are similar to what the name suggests, I would simply ask to direct those comments there.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, while I deeply respect the opportunity this board gives all its members to freely express themselves, the constant non sequitors in these threads serve as an unwarranted distraction to those who may be genuinely interested in the results from this product. Given that this thread happens to be aptly named, "Official Pink Magic Results thread," I assume many of those individuals are indeed reading or attempting to read this thread in hopes of encountering short, succinct feedback based on direct experience with this particular product.

Anabolicminds harbors enough bandwidth and opportunity to create entire threads dedicated to the topic of unnecessary supplementation, your burning hatred toward Pink Magic, and all other such topics of unrest. For those who intended to read this thread for the purpose of deriving contents that are similar to what the name suggests, I would simply ask to direct those comments there.
I dont think he has a "burning hatred" and I certainly dont. I dont get how one board loves it and another doesn't is all. As this is directly related to results I dont think it an entirley invalid point/question. In the interest of thread harmony though I will happily put it aside. Just wanted to make clear I have no burning hatred. Thats a little dramatic.

On with the results then....:bigok:

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I dont think he has a "burning hatred" and I certainly dont. I dont get how one board loves it and another doesn't is all. As this is directly related to results I dont think it an entirley invalid point/question. In the interest of thread harmony though I will happily put it aside. Just wanted to make clear I have no burning hatred. Thats a little dramatic.

DW explained it when he said you find posters that time and again have been reliable in what they say, then you follow their logs, reviews, etc. The people I most respect have very good things to say about PM, and my experience has been the same.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thats because the posters on the other forums dont take a product, but do review it based on their buds anti PM web studies..

chim_chim

Awards

Great post!

And MulletSoldier's "burning hatred" response is exactly what I would expect.

If you want the truth on USP supplements, this is simply not the board for you. That doesn't mean that their supplements are garbage, or that every single opinion on here is compromised... but this is simply the wrong board for unbiased opinion on that particular subject.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great post!

And MulletSoldier's "burning hatred" response is exactly what I would expect.

If you want the truth on USP supplements, this is simply not the board for you. That doesn't mean that their supplements are garbage, or that every single opinion on here is compromised... but this is simply the wrong board for unbiased opinion on that particular subject.
yeah def.
somehow every sponsored supp on here is amazing not saying some arent but just saying its a lil fishy