Official Pink Magic Results Thread

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Still the key is just doing PM with out any stims etc that way you get a fair trial.
    Not really mate, pre-wo are a staple for most of us, as long as you aren't starting a new pre-wo at the same time it will be a fair comparison, it's fairly easy to recognize how a pre-wo is effecting your body. For example I don't really get the stim rush people talk about, but I do get focus and increased recovery from many, it would be easy for me to judge whether PM is adding to the effect or not.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Both claim to increase no am I not right?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Both claim to increase no am I not right?
    I haven't even read the PM bottle yet.

Either way, if you are taking an NO product you know how much it works, so if you add another you will know if and how much it works. Nothing wrong with synergy anyway if that's what you are getting at.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

You can only increase no my so much that's why it's safe to say try it alone for a week than add your pre work out no product .
  5. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Since Pink Magic I didn't feel it was necessary to continue my pre-workout N.O. supplement.
    In my stack is a stim/fat burner so I have plenty of energy from that already.

PM gives me pumps no N.O. has ever given me before.. but, I'm on Formex too and I know from the past that I get incredible, all-day pumps from that, but the ones from PM are even different.

I literally get pumped just from a quick warm up set.

I will cease any further propaganda though due to Mullet and USP Lab's request !

IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

You can only increase no my so much that's why it's safe to say try it alone for a week than add your pre work out no product .
    I just did a search on the write up searching for terms "N.O." and "Nitric Oxide" with no results. I don't think that was ever claimed.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    That is kinda a frivolous way to discredit the logs. Pink magic is not a stim and never claimed to be, so how would using a stim alter the authenticity of the results?
    this.

its like saying "both creatine and pm claim to increase strength, so you must discontinue creatine use when starting pm to get a fair trial." that's just nonsensical.
  8. Guest

I just did a search on the write up searching for terms "N.O." and "Nitric Oxide" with no results. I don't think that was ever claimed.
    Never claimed we even discredited it for that reason...we use it for vasolidation which increases blood flow and just feels GREAT during a workout...
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Never claimed we even discredited it for that reason...we use it for vasolidation which increases blood flow and just feels GREAT during a workout...
    Thanks for clearing that up. Great Product!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

all i have to say is heretostudy and oufinny give this stuff a thumbs up, so that tells me enough that this stuff works, both have posted amazing responses to threads on ehre with knowledgeable information along with knowledgeable information about training and diet
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    all i have to say is heretostudy and oufinny give this stuff a thumbs up, so that tells me enough that this stuff works, both have posted amazing responses to threads on ehre with knowledgeable information along with knowledgeable information about training and diet
    That is true... if you walk the walk then people believe you're talk...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

In addition to these effects, by inhibiting other subtypes of phosphodiesterase a vasodilatory effect can occur, allowing for increased amino acid and glucose transport to skeletal muscle, as demonstrated in various animal & human studies & review papers (2,14-17).

Pumped To The Gills While Cutting?

In addition, this vasodilatory effect can potentially lead to greater "pumps" and the feeling of fuller muscles, while also potentially increasing lipolysis (2,18).

Keeps Going Like That Bunny

Unlike various nitric oxide (NO) products which can lose their effectiveness over time, these compounds will not do so.

Synergystic with Nitric Oxide Products?

In fact, as demonstrated in animal models, these compounds may prevent N.O. products from losing their effectiveness in the first place (19-23).
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

They talk like it's a no product from the write up.
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

No they don't they say it can be synergistic with one.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

The write-up is discussing the various postulated mechanisms of action that Pink Magic's ingredients possess. One of those happens to be a dose-dependent inhibition of cAMP degradation, achieved through competitive binding to the active sites of several phosphodiesterase enzymes - PDE3 and PDE4 in particular. As is well known, PDE-induced cAMP degradation can exert an inhibitory effect on vasodilation in several tissues, including skeletal muscle tissue. So, I would disagree with your assessment.
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    The write-up is discussing the various postulated mechanisms of action that Pink Magic's ingredients possess. One of those happens to be a dose-dependent inhibition of cAMP degradation, achieved through competitive binding to the active sites of several phosphodiesterase enzymes - PDE3 and PDE4 in particular. As is well known, PDE-induced cAMP degradation can exert an inhibitory effect on vasodilation in several tissues, including skeletal muscle tissue. So, I would disagree with your assessment.
    This is what I meant, I just put it in layman terms. Haha, Good post mullet!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  17. Guest

I see it as a comprehension problem....
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Fair enough.
  19. Registered User

I will say this, I have been using Prime and PM for about 10 days, and seriously people at my training facility along the gym are asking me if I am saucing. I noticed today that vascularity is VERY noteable, oh and strength is already climbing which is nice. I thought I would just add my 2 cents, carry on.
    doing my own thang!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

I started PM four days ago. I've been taking 3 caps pre-workout, along with 40 mgs of forskholin actives. I've noticed a few changes even this early.

1) I sweat much faster and much more during my workouts.

2) Although on a significant calorie deficeit, strength remains high, almost at my peak.

3) When I'm relaxed I feel sleepy on the surface, but with a great intensity just beneath the surface. That intensity comes to the forefront as soon as I'm active, and that intensity has focus built into it.

4) Endurace is strong. I've even tried combining a heavy workout with a lot of sets which can induce a noticable stress response in me even without a calorie deficeit. No stress response this time. Hmm, I wonder if that can keep happening?

I have plenty of Prime, but I haven't added it yet. The PM with the forskholin is the only real change I've added, except I've dropped using formestane.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

ive been on pm for 5 days and noticed heaps more pump so far, thats it at this stage
  22. Registered User

Why is everyones result here on am.com fantastic but over at bb.com everyone is bashing this supp?
    I have gone over alot of threads here and there and without any intention to bash myselfe i also find it strange that the positive posts at bb.com are made by people with 2-3 posts.

Trying to figure out if this is worth buing or not?
    I like USP products i general,have used almost all of them,didnt get any results from prime dough..
  23. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    Why is everyones result here on am.com fantastic but over at bb.com everyone is bashing this supp?
    I have gone over alot of threads here and there and without any intention to bash myselfe i also find it strange that the positive posts at bb.com are made by people with 2-3 posts.

I like USP products i general,have used almost all of them,didnt get any results from prime dough..
    Because everyone on BB.com doesnt have to try a product to review it with a crappy review.. They all can just feel how a supplement is just by starring at the bottle for a minute at GNC..
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Because everyone on BB.com doesnt have to try a product to review it with a crappy review.. They all can just feel how a supplement is just by starring at the bottle for a minute at GNC..
    lol good one.. yah the should call it bullshyte.com, hard to get good info over there. It's always been like that. Seriously they used to bash the I-Test 4ad transdermal and it was pretty much invented over here, it's how this board started... The more a product gets bashed over there the better the product likely is... come over here to make sure though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Registered User

So what you all are saying is that PM is for real?
    The claims seems abit unreal when you look att the ingredient list,the same with Prime and Prime did nothing for me(used it twice,hade 4 bottles)

My plan was to use PM on a cut for two months,i have several cuts under my belt and have 10+ experience in working out and diet planing.
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

The claims seems abit unreal when you look att the ingredient list,the same with Prime and Prime did nothing for me(used it twice,hade 4 bottles)

My plan was to use PM on a cut for two months,i have several cuts under my belt and have 10+ experience in working out and diet planing.
    Honestly, I only ran the beta bottle and I am a believer. It is a great herbal product.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Prime is a very good product for many but there were more non-responders than some other products. PM seems to have much less in the way of non-responders. There is some variation I believe but most will have a good experience with it, I think. Another thing about PM is that large dosing like you use with Prime will probably not yield better results so 180 PM should last a full month.

I ran it (the beta) on a prep so I know it's a crazy repartitioner and you will really lose some fat, however not too low on the carbs as I was getting a little worn out being low. PM is more magic with carbs if you ask me.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

I didnt realize how segregated the boards were..

on that site there are people questioning the ingredients and not getting what they consider to be straight answers from USP, and the claims dont help, the combination leads to mob mentality
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  29. Registered User

Ok,this is to hard,when i look at the ingrediens in PM I dont find it to promissing but i think i will buy two bottles and try it..
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Ok,this is to hard,when i look at the ingrediens in PM I dont find it to promissing but i think i will buy two bottles and try it..
    That's what it usually comes down to...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where are all the IC Pink Magic results threads?
    By Liftingstud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:57 PM
  2. Pink Magic????
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 01:05 AM
  3. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:08 PM
  4. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM