Official Pink Magic Results Thread - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Official Pink Magic Results Thread

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    ive been on pm for 5 days and noticed heaps more pump so far, thats it at this stage

  2. New Member
    Dr Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    185

    Reputation

    Why is everyones result here on am.com fantastic but over at bb.com everyone is bashing this supp?
    I have gone over alot of threads here and there and without any intention to bash myselfe i also find it strange that the positive posts at bb.com are made by people with 2-3 posts.

    Trying to figure out if this is worth buing or not?
    I like USP products i general,have used almost all of them,didnt get any results from prime dough..
  3. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    Why is everyones result here on am.com fantastic but over at bb.com everyone is bashing this supp?
    I have gone over alot of threads here and there and without any intention to bash myselfe i also find it strange that the positive posts at bb.com are made by people with 2-3 posts.

    Trying to figure out if this is worth buing or not?
    I like USP products i general,have used almost all of them,didnt get any results from prime dough..
    Because everyone on BB.com doesnt have to try a product to review it with a crappy review.. They all can just feel how a supplement is just by starring at the bottle for a minute at GNC..
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    684946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Because everyone on BB.com doesnt have to try a product to review it with a crappy review.. They all can just feel how a supplement is just by starring at the bottle for a minute at GNC..
    lol good one.. yah the should call it bullshyte.com, hard to get good info over there. It's always been like that. Seriously they used to bash the I-Test 4ad transdermal and it was pretty much invented over here, it's how this board started... The more a product gets bashed over there the better the product likely is... come over here to make sure though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. New Member
    Dr Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    185

    Reputation

    So what you all are saying is that PM is for real?
    The claims seems abit unreal when you look att the ingredient list,the same with Prime and Prime did nothing for me(used it twice,hade 4 bottles)

    My plan was to use PM on a cut for two months,i have several cuts under my belt and have 10+ experience in working out and diet planing.
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    So what you all are saying is that PM is for real?
    The claims seems abit unreal when you look att the ingredient list,the same with Prime and Prime did nothing for me(used it twice,hade 4 bottles)

    My plan was to use PM on a cut for two months,i have several cuts under my belt and have 10+ experience in working out and diet planing.
    Honestly, I only ran the beta bottle and I am a believer. It is a great herbal product.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    684946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    So what you all are saying is that PM is for real?
    The claims seems abit unreal when you look att the ingredient list,the same with Prime and Prime did nothing for me(used it twice,hade 4 bottles)

    My plan was to use PM on a cut for two months,i have several cuts under my belt and have 10+ experience in working out and diet planing.
    Prime is a very good product for many but there were more non-responders than some other products. PM seems to have much less in the way of non-responders. There is some variation I believe but most will have a good experience with it, I think. Another thing about PM is that large dosing like you use with Prime will probably not yield better results so 180 PM should last a full month.

    I ran it (the beta) on a prep so I know it's a crazy repartitioner and you will really lose some fat, however not too low on the carbs as I was getting a little worn out being low. PM is more magic with carbs if you ask me.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. New Member
    iForce Dave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    907

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    Why is everyones result here on am.com fantastic but over at bb.com everyone is bashing this supp?
    I have gone over alot of threads here and there and without any intention to bash myselfe i also find it strange that the positive posts at bb.com are made by people with 2-3 posts.

    Trying to figure out if this is worth buing or not?
    I like USP products i general,have used almost all of them,didnt get any results from prime dough..
    I didnt realize how segregated the boards were..

    on that site there are people questioning the ingredients and not getting what they consider to be straight answers from USP, and the claims dont help, the combination leads to mob mentality
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  9. New Member
    Dr Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    185

    Reputation

    Ok,this is to hard,when i look at the ingrediens in PM I dont find it to promissing but i think i will buy two bottles and try it..
  10. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    684946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    Ok,this is to hard,when i look at the ingrediens in PM I dont find it to promissing but i think i will buy two bottles and try it..
    That's what it usually comes down to...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. New Member
    WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    327

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    Ok,this is to hard,when i look at the ingrediens in PM I dont find it to promissing but i think i will buy two bottles and try it..
    If you unsure about the ingredients, and it doesn't look promising...Why not save that money, or better still, put it towards a supplement or 2 different supplements that you can stack that is known to give you some decent/solid results rather than gambling on something you're unsure about?

    Particularly when you said Prime did nothing for you...why fall for the same "trick twice" so to speak? If you're unsure then invest your money elsewhere where you know the ingredients look more promising.

    Not trying to knock on usp or PM but its better to be "safe than sorry" as they say rather than just forking out hard earned money onto a supplement that you dont feel will work for you. Hope this helps.
  12. Advanced Member
    LAGear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    358

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    Why is everyones result here on am.com fantastic but over at bb.com everyone is bashing this supp?
    I have gone over alot of threads here and there and without any intention to bash myselfe i also find it strange that the positive posts at bb.com are made by people with 2-3 posts.

    Trying to figure out if this is worth buing or not?
    I like USP products i general,have used almost all of them,didnt get any results from prime dough..
    FACT: The nutritional supplement industry is one of the most shady & corrupt industries in existence (i.e. the VAST majority of supplements do nothing & are overhyped).

    FACT: Try as hard as you want, you won't find a single supplement on AM -- if they are a site sponsor and/or have active reps in the forums -- that has a preponderance of negative reviews.

    AM is a great site for training/diet/PH/AAS info but if you want unbiased product reviews, I don't believe AM is the best place for that. My opinion is based purely on the relative absence of negative reviews on AM. The reality is that the majority of supplements should have negative reviews and very few supplements should have overwhelmingly positive reviews.

    That's just the real world facts. There are a very few supplements out there that truly lead to better results. And even for those products that "work," the claims made by their manufacturers (huge, amazing, instant results) do not mesh with the reality (they will provide SLIGHTLY better results IF you are busting your ass in the gym and your diet is dialed in).

    There's been many a time I've shaken my head at the glowing reviews I read on AM for products that I know don't do a damn thing.

    Now I am by no means defending bb.com; I have spent comparatively very little time over there and haven't formed an opinion of the place.
  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    684946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    FACT: The nutritional supplement industry is one of the most shady & corrupt industries in existence (i.e. the VAST majority of supplements do nothing & are overhyped).

    FACT: Try as hard as you want, you won't find a single supplement on AM -- if they are a site sponsor and/or have active reps in the forums -- that has a preponderance of negative reviews.

    AM is a great site for training/diet/PH/AAS info but if you want unbiased product reviews, I don't believe AM is the best place for that. My opinion is based purely on the relative absence of negative reviews on AM. The reality is that the majority of supplements should have negative reviews and very few supplements should have overwhelmingly positive reviews.

    That's just the real world facts. There are a very few supplements out there that truly lead to better results. And even for those products that "work," the claims made by their manufacturers (huge, amazing, instant results) do not mesh with the reality (they will provide SLIGHTLY better results IF you are busting your ass in the gym and your diet is dialed in).

    There's been many a time I've shaken my head at the glowing reviews I read on AM for products that I know don't do a damn thing.

    Now I am by no means defending bb.com; I have spent comparatively very little time over there and haven't formed an opinion of the place.
    While there is some truth to this post, threre are still some honest stand up people on this board. I have had almost all, positive experiences from the products I have used. What you need to do is find people that you trust to give an honest opinion.

    I think the remark about slightly better results is a tad off the mark as well, as far as strength increases there is a few herbal products that have really solid impact. It's true that the size increases are not on par with the other benefits and you do have to be "dialed in" to be able to get what you want. Herbs have come a long way ine last 2 years. They're not as strong as synthetics and likely never will catch up to the stronger products, but they offer a good alternative. I would not have said that 5 years ago.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. New Member
    ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    The man makes an intersting point though. Why is it that there Is not many negative reviews at all, for ANY product on here that has a board sponsor behind it. A little strange.......the odd bad review maybe, but certainly not in line with other sites. I understand the need for some cencorship to keep things civil and productive, but methinks there might be a bit much of it! I applaud him for saying what most of us here agree with but cant be bothered saying, lest all the reps turn on you.
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Honestly, while I deeply respect the opportunity this board gives all its members to freely express themselves, the constant non sequitors in these threads serve as an unwarranted distraction to those who may be genuinely interested in the results from this product. Given that this thread happens to be aptly named, "Official Pink Magic Results thread," I assume many of those individuals are indeed reading or attempting to read this thread in hopes of encountering short, succinct feedback based on direct experience with this particular product.

    Anabolicminds harbors enough bandwidth and opportunity to create entire threads dedicated to the topic of unnecessary supplementation, your burning hatred toward Pink Magic, and all other such topics of unrest. For those who intended to read this thread for the purpose of deriving contents that are similar to what the name suggests, I would simply ask to direct those comments there.
  16. New Member
    ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Honestly, while I deeply respect the opportunity this board gives all its members to freely express themselves, the constant non sequitors in these threads serve as an unwarranted distraction to those who may be genuinely interested in the results from this product. Given that this thread happens to be aptly named, "Official Pink Magic Results thread," I assume many of those individuals are indeed reading or attempting to read this thread in hopes of encountering short, succinct feedback based on direct experience with this particular product.

    Anabolicminds harbors enough bandwidth and opportunity to create entire threads dedicated to the topic of unnecessary supplementation, your burning hatred toward Pink Magic, and all other such topics of unrest. For those who intended to read this thread for the purpose of deriving contents that are similar to what the name suggests, I would simply ask to direct those comments there.
    I dont think he has a "burning hatred" and I certainly dont. I dont get how one board loves it and another doesn't is all. As this is directly related to results I dont think it an entirley invalid point/question. In the interest of thread harmony though I will happily put it aside. Just wanted to make clear I have no burning hatred. Thats a little dramatic.

    On with the results then....
  17. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    65
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2742

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    I dont think he has a "burning hatred" and I certainly dont. I dont get how one board loves it and another doesn't is all. As this is directly related to results I dont think it an entirley invalid point/question. In the interest of thread harmony though I will happily put it aside. Just wanted to make clear I have no burning hatred. Thats a little dramatic.

    On with the results then....
    DW explained it when he said you find posters that time and again have been reliable in what they say, then you follow their logs, reviews, etc. The people I most respect have very good things to say about PM, and my experience has been the same.
  18. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    I dont think he has a "burning hatred" and I certainly dont. I dont get how one board loves it and another doesn't is all. As this is directly related to results I dont think it an entirley invalid point/question. In the interest of thread harmony though I will happily put it aside. Just wanted to make clear I have no burning hatred. Thats a little dramatic.

    On with the results then....
    Thats because the posters on the other forums dont take a product, but do review it based on their buds anti PM web studies..
  19. New Member
    chim_chim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    FACT: The nutritional supplement industry is one of the most shady & corrupt industries in existence (i.e. the VAST majority of supplements do nothing & are overhyped).

    FACT: Try as hard as you want, you won't find a single supplement on AM -- if they are a site sponsor and/or have active reps in the forums -- that has a preponderance of negative reviews.

    AM is a great site for training/diet/PH/AAS info but if you want unbiased product reviews, I don't believe AM is the best place for that. My opinion is based purely on the relative absence of negative reviews on AM. The reality is that the majority of supplements should have negative reviews and very few supplements should have overwhelmingly positive reviews.

    That's just the real world facts. There are a very few supplements out there that truly lead to better results. And even for those products that "work," the claims made by their manufacturers (huge, amazing, instant results) do not mesh with the reality (they will provide SLIGHTLY better results IF you are busting your ass in the gym and your diet is dialed in).

    There's been many a time I've shaken my head at the glowing reviews I read on AM for products that I know don't do a damn thing.

    Now I am by no means defending bb.com; I have spent comparatively very little time over there and haven't formed an opinion of the place.
    Great post!

    And MulletSoldier's "burning hatred" response is exactly what I would expect.

    If you want the truth on USP supplements, this is simply not the board for you. That doesn't mean that their supplements are garbage, or that every single opinion on here is compromised... but this is simply the wrong board for unbiased opinion on that particular subject.
  20. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,195
    Rep Power
    216446

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chim_chim View Post
    Great post!

    And MulletSoldier's "burning hatred" response is exactly what I would expect.

    If you want the truth on USP supplements, this is simply not the board for you. That doesn't mean that their supplements are garbage, or that every single opinion on here is compromised... but this is simply the wrong board for unbiased opinion on that particular subject.
    yeah def.
    somehow every sponsored supp on here is amazing not saying some arent but just saying its a lil fishy
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  21. New Member
    ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    Hmmm, Yes you are definitely not allowed to have any negative opinions on USP labs on AM. Problem is BB.com guys are just abnoxious morons, and its all just abuse and poor attempts at humour. Wish there was a happy median somewhere, honest reviews without abuse or teenage crap. I actually think PM is probably good. But there is not ONE bad thing said on here bout it, I mean come on......
  22. Senior Member
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    21285

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    FACT: The nutritional supplement industry is one of the most shady & corrupt industries in existence (i.e. the VAST majority of supplements do nothing & are overhyped).

    FACT: Try as hard as you want, you won't find a single supplement on AM -- if they are a site sponsor and/or have active reps in the forums -- that has a preponderance of negative reviews.

    AM is a great site for training/diet/PH/AAS info but if you want unbiased product reviews, I don't believe AM is the best place for that. My opinion is based purely on the relative absence of negative reviews on AM. The reality is that the majority of supplements should have negative reviews and very few supplements should have overwhelmingly positive reviews.

    That's just the real world facts. There are a very few supplements out there that truly lead to better results. And even for those products that "work," the claims made by their manufacturers (huge, amazing, instant results) do not mesh with the reality (they will provide SLIGHTLY better results IF you are busting your ass in the gym and your diet is dialed in).

    There's been many a time I've shaken my head at the glowing reviews I read on AM for products that I know don't do a damn thing.

    Now I am by no means defending bb.com; I have spent comparatively very little time over there and haven't formed an opinion of the place.
    I am very fishy about most supplements, and to be honest the amount that are covered on this site are a drop in the barrel. I feel much more comfortable purchasing something here that I can read tons of logs about vs purchasing something that looks good on paper on amazon or ebay ya know. I have yet to take a lot of stuff, mostly just a bunch of different pre-wos, and most of them are good. All were bought from reviews on here, the only one thing I caught was everyone said the flavor of ASGT was great, but it really isnt lol. I learned later they were comparing it to the first version, which was horrible I guess.

    Meh, point I am trying to make is I think that <for the most part> the companies on here are legit. Some people push their stuff real hard, but there are a bunch of guys who are not affiliated with a company, Kleen, AG, TG, and several others who are respectable and trustworthy.

    I am using the herbal natty stuff as a platform to jump into the PH/AAS dealio, because that stuff is definitely real.
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In what ways are people's opinions compromised?

    I gave a recent review for Pink Magic and I liked it, along with recommended it. But how am I compromised? At the time I was not attached to any company, and now I am attached to a non-affiliated company.

    Are there some people on here who want to kiss ass when they receive a free product? Yes, I am sure there are some. But in reality, you can usually tell who is presenting bull**** info, and who is presenting the real deal. As DW said, learn the style of various posters on here, and learn who you trust. Follow their logs.

    I also am all for researching ingredients, I sure do it. But, I think we get alot of "pharmacology all stars" that appear to give their various opinions on how a study should be interpreted, even when they are not qualified in the least bit to interpret it themselves, let alone share their findings.

    When it comes down to it, make your own choice. If someone saying the product works was enough for you, then get some Nitro Tech because Cutler is a big dude. If someone saying a product doesnt work is enough for the public, then NitroTech would be out of business. Unfortunately, it doesn't all work like that. Read some logs, research for yourself, then decide if you want to take the product. If you do, and only if you do, then share your feedback on it. This will give an informed opinion to others and maybe a little feedback for the company.

    I said it before (I think even in this thread), but Kudos to USP, Pink is a pretty good product.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chim_chim View Post
    Great post!

    And MulletSoldier's "burning hatred" response is exactly what I would expect.

    If you want the truth on USP supplements, this is simply not the board for you. That doesn't mean that their supplements are garbage, or that every single opinion on here is compromised... but this is simply the wrong board for unbiased opinion on that particular subject.
    "...to create entire threads dedicated to the topic of unnecessary supplementation, your burning hatred toward Pink Magic, and all other such topics of unrest."

    Now, did it appear as if I singled out "burning hatred toward Pink Magic" in any way to emphasize it, and/or appear as if I am dramatizing the issue? Or rather, did it appear that I was dryly including the phrase to denote how each of those topics - Pink Magic, unnecessary supplementation, etc - simply detract from the topic at hand? Please.

    The point of my post, ironically enough, was to elicit more of the "unbiased" commentary you claim is impossible at the expense of non-sequitors about the nature and character of logging in general. Or in more meager terms: this is a results thread, pure and simple. It was a request to keep it that way.
  25. New Member
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    4290

    Reputation

    I'm on my second bottle of pink magic and am loving it. This month I'm starting to bulk. I'm about 2 weeks in and 5lbs up. All my major lifts are up as well. I've also noticed increased vascularity in my biceps and shoulders. This is hands down the strongest natural product I've ever used. I really look forward to going to the gym each day.
  26. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    65
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2742

    Reputation

    edit:
  27. Advanced Member
    LAGear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    358

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    DW explained it when he said you find posters that time and again have been reliable in what they say, then you follow their logs, reviews, etc. The people I most respect have very good things to say about PM, and my experience has been the same.
    Unfortunately, no matter how "reliable" someone may come across the problem remains. Are there any "reliable" posters/loggers/reviewers who write both negative and positive reviews? WHO ARE THEY???

    The problem is that most supplements are crap. They just don't do anything, or they don't do anything of value. But review after review on AM gives glowing praises to every board sponsored product.

    When I find a reviewer who thinks most supplements are garbage and gives the occasional positive review, then I'll consider that guy reliable. But as it stands there isn't even one regular logger/reviewer who posts the occasional negative review.

    I'm not calling out anyone in particular here. I'm just stating that there is a disconnect on AM between reality and the reviews. Some of you have been around here too long to see it. But I challenge you to think critically for a moment and ask yourself how it's possible that there isn't a single board sponsored product that gets consistently negative reviews. Even a GREAT product will not work for some people but miraculously every time a product is reviewed, it works.

    And I assure you that every board sponsor makes at least one crappy, worthless product that doesn't do a damn thing. But you'd never know it on AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Thats because the posters on the other forums dont take a product, but do review it based on their buds anti PM web studies..
    That's just nuts. You are implying that if you use any product you'll automatically see that it works and you'll write a positive review. And by the same token the only way you can have a negative review of a supplement is if you write it without using the supplement.

    One could much more credibly say the opposite is true. That if you use a supplement you're more likely to realize that it doesn't do a darn thing. But if you write a review without actually using the product you might believe the marketing propaganda and write a review that reflects the manufacturer's claims.

    For the record, I do not believe that AM actually censors reviews (but they might). I just think the culture on AM is to blow hot air up the board sponsors' proverbial asses.
  28. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    123307

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I disagree with the lack of negative posts comment. I have researched many products here on AM and have made decision between two products based on reviews that for the most part have worked out in my favor.

    Difference here is a negative review is more cordial and constructive...on bb.com people will out right be immature and condescending. Its actually harder for me to find an accurate review on bb.com then it is here. At bb.com certain supplements they love and rep continuously i have found to be highly ineffective while the ones promoted here have given me the gains i desired.

    Yes you see an overwhelming postive opinion here on AM about pink magic b/c users are the ones commenting on it and those who took it like it. IF you look through bb.com the logs are very positive! BUt those who do not take it are forming radical opinions against it. I myself took pink magic and while it was not the best supplement ive ever taken, i cannot out right say it sucks b@lls and will kill you from poisoning. I did not achieve the gains other achieved but it obviously increased my recovery time and decreased the amount of body fat i had. Others recieved much better gains on the beta run but i cannot say it did nothing for me. Also my libido was very very high while running pink magic.


    And i do believe there is an overwhelming number of people on bb.com that have an opinion on a product without having taken it.


    Also i differ in opinion in that that i do not consider an individual reliable just cause he hates most supplements...i find him reliable based on WHAT supplements he likes. Also if he bashes a supplement...why is he bashing it? IS he comparing it to hormonals? Is he buying into the mob mentality? Is he an overall intense athlete that truly relies on diet and training?


    DW is a perfect example...i tell you everything DW has told me that has helped me. His recommendations are always beneficial, and he is a very very experienced athlete. He s an individual you would not consider reliable b/c he throws out more positive reviews then negative ones...yet that man probably through experience and age knows what to take by now and will rarely take something that wont give him results.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    684946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I disagree with the lack of negative posts comment. I have researched many products here on AM and have made decision between two products based on reviews that for the most part have worked out in my favor.

    Difference here is a negative review is more cordial and constructive...on bb.com people will out right be immature and condescending. Its actually harder for me to find an accurate review on bb.com then it is here. At bb.com certain supplements they love and rep continuously i have found to be highly ineffective while the ones promoted here have given me the gains i desired.

    Yes you see an overwhelming postive opinion here on AM about pink magic b/c users are the ones commenting on it and those who took it like it. IF you look through bb.com the logs are very positive! BUt those who do not take it are forming radical opinions against it. I myself took pink magic and while it was not the best supplement ive ever taken, i cannot out right say it sucks b@lls and will kill you from poisoning. I did not achieve the gains other achieved but it obviously increased my recovery time and decreased the amount of body fat i had. Others recieved much better gains on the beta run but i cannot say it did nothing for me. Also my libido was very very high while running pink magic.


    And i do believe there is an overwhelming number of people on bb.com that have an opinion on a product without having taken it.


    Also i differ in opinion in that that i do not consider an individual reliable just cause he hates most supplements...i find him reliable based on WHAT supplements he likes. Also if he bashes a supplement...why is he bashing it? IS he comparing it to hormonals? Is he buying into the mob mentality? Is he an overall intense athlete that truly relies on diet and training?


    DW is a perfect example...i tell you everything DW has told me that has helped me. His recommendations are always beneficial, and he is a very very experienced athlete. He s an individual you would not consider reliable b/c he throws out more positive reviews then negative ones...yet that man probably through experience and age knows what to take by now and will rarely take something that wont give him results.
    First of all thank you... it's feels good to have the respect of your peers.. and you hit the nail right on the head. Most of my experiences have been positive because I have learned what to stay away from and only trust certain companies. Good companies keep coming out with good products. It's true most supps are crap, I payed my dues and now I'm reaping the benefits. The one thing I have learned and you can put this in the bank. "Do not trust people who have a tendancy to be negative", constructive is ok, negative is a tell tale sign. I believe LAGear is being contructive with his critisism so I'm not talking about him. Go over to bodybuilding.com and see what I'm talking about. There are a few hear that you will always see going out of their way to degrade a product, their word is not worth spit. It's funny these people don't know how transparent they are.

    I do see what LAGear is talking about "If you can't say No what's your Yes worth". I do believe there is some of that going on here at AM, I also contend that we have created such a good environment that a lot of the products people are taking are actually working for them.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. New Member
    ryan6f7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Im heading into my 3rd week on a 6 week run of Pink Magic and i am deffinatley impressed. I am in a bulking phase right now and am very pleased with the product thus far. My muscles are deffinatley harder and fuller, my strength has also increased nicely and it gives a pretty good pump that seems to last for quite awhile. For example 2 weeks ago i could hit the 105 dbs for 8 on the flat bench, last night i got the 110's for 8 and the 115's for five wich is personal best for me. Ive gone up in weight from 325 to 330 after being stalled at 325 for awhile ( im 6'7"). Strength in all lifts is progressing nicely also ive noticed i can push out a few extra reps were previously i would fail, it's like something kicks in out of nowhere and gives you more steam at the end of the set. Is it worth 59$? Sure if you can afford it. Im looking forward to the third week when this stuff apparently really kicks in.
  31. New Member
    ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    6 foot 7 and 330.....
  32. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    367

    Reputation

    That poor toilet...
  33. New Member
    ryan6f7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    poor poor toilet indeed lol
  34. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan6f7 View Post
    Im heading into my 3rd week on a 6 week run of Pink Magic and i am deffinatley impressed. I am in a bulking phase right now and am very pleased with the product thus far. My muscles are deffinatley harder and fuller, my strength has also increased nicely and it gives a pretty good pump that seems to last for quite awhile. For example 2 weeks ago i could hit the 105 dbs for 8 on the flat bench, last night i got the 110's for 8 and the 115's for five wich is personal best for me. Ive gone up in weight from 325 to 330 after being stalled at 325 for awhile ( im 6'7"). Strength in all lifts is progressing nicely also ive noticed i can push out a few extra reps were previously i would fail, it's like something kicks in out of nowhere and gives you more steam at the end of the set. Is it worth 59$? Sure if you can afford it. Im looking forward to the third week when this stuff apparently really kicks in.
    You're a monster !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  35. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,467
    Rep Power
    481976

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Natadrol verses Pink?
    Thoughts?
  36. New Member
    WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    327

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Natadrol verses Pink?
    Thoughts?
    Theres a seperate thread for this in the supplement section. Maybe you can find alot more useful info relating to your question in there bud
  37. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    65
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2742

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I do see what LAGear is talking about "If you can't say No what's your Yes worth". I do believe there is some of that going on here at AM, I also contend that we have created such a good environment that a lot of the products people are taking are actually working for them.
    DW,

    AM is different from the other forums, and so are many of the companies here. And there's a unfairness to grouping all supplement companies together. There is the traditional companies that do ads in various magazines and use people like Jay or Dorian or some other mister verse contender to sell product. Those products are mediocre at best with most being almost worthless.

    AM companies mostly use a different marketing stategy. I call it the Evangelistic marketing style, and I think that's good. Why is it good? Well the companies here depend on the typical customer to spread the word about their products. People like you DW. This stratagy only works if the product actually does have something good to great about it. Therefore many of the products (not all of course, there are misfires) on AM are much better than the traditional mag ad products.

    This is why I hang out on AM and not BB.com, who is still heavily wired to the traditional companies. This is fact was so obvious to me that I had to think about it for a while to remember that AM was the first step in my selection process because of what they represent and the companies they keep. Companies such as UPS Labs, Primordial Performance, and at least a dozen others here are cutting edge IMHO.
  38. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,451
    Rep Power
    684946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    DW,

    AM is different from the other forums, and so are many of the companies here. And there's a unfairness to grouping all supplement companies together. There is the traditional companies that do ads in various magazines and use people like Jay or Dorian or some other mister verse contender to sell product. Those products are mediocre at best with most being almost worthless.

    AM companies mostly use a different marketing stategy. I call it the Evangelistic marketing style, and I think that's good. Why is it good? Well the companies here depend on the typical customer to spread the word about their products. People like you DW. This stratagy only works if the product actually does have something good to great about it. Therefore many of the products (not all of course, there are misfires) on AM are much better than the traditional mag ad products.

    This is why I hang out on AM and not BB.com, who is still heavily wired to the traditional companies. This is fact was so obvious to me that I had to think about it for a while to remember that AM was the first step in my selection process because of what they represent and the companies they keep. Companies such as UPS Labs, Primordial Performance, and at least a dozen others here are cutting edge IMHO.
    Yah some good points here, companies like ours have to rely on the customer getting some results, for our sales. It's a much more honest approach. It's not perfect but it's much better.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    65
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2742

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah some good points here, companies like ours have to rely on the customer getting some results, for our sales. It's a much more honest approach. It's not perfect but it's much better.
    Yep DW, this is a comparison. There are a number of flaws in the "Evangelistic marketing system" too. But it's vastly better than the traditional ad system. I'm not going to spend a lot of time attacking what works often, when there's so many things that don't work at all.

    But Evangelistic marketing is threatened with several breaking points that will limit companies using it. Size is one. When a company breaks out into larger venues how to keep their integrity?
  40. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    If you want real unbiased reviews on products mindandmuscle.net Is probably the best place to go. I hear good things about OEP, not many people said it didn't work. Super cissuss got good reviews also. one of the guys over there was chosen to log pink magic and he said he had zero results and the guys over there know there **** and have been around for awhile. My stand is that usplabs does have some great products but the ones that are hyped the most don't seem to do what they claim. I have personal experience with this. I never tried pink magic and probably never will, I've tried pretty much everything else though and powerfull and super cisuss did work for me . If i want something natural to get me stronger and put on a few lbs I would go with DTHC or DTP both made by get diesel. If i were to buy cisuss I would choose usplabs version as it worked well for me.

    I may try pink magic for the libido increase when i come off cycle. That won't be for a couple months though as i have a **** load of anavar on its way and plenty of Trasdermal test to last me till the end of my cycle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where are all the IC Pink Magic results threads?
    By Liftingstud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:57 PM
  2. Pink Magic????
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 01:05 AM
  3. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:08 PM
  4. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in