Looking for some threads

gus319

gus319

Awards
Can you guys point me in the right direction to find some thread so i can do some research. I just don't have much time to spend on computer so want to print some stuff out to read. I'm 40 years old 5'11 at 162lb 11%bf been working out for years and just finish the P90X program but still not getting result I want. which is getting up to 180lb with 8-9%bf . I'm have a bottle of Generation X Jacked which is a Spawn clone! I want to take this but need to inform myself more on what to take during and after. There is so much info on here that one gets all turned around . Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ill be the first to make a suggestion:

If your lifting experience is p90x, put down the bottle. I am not against p90x, I actually like the program for novices, but it is definitely not something to transition into a prohormone.

If you want to read up, check out starting strength by Mark Rippetoe, and read on nutrition for bodybuilders. Between the two, you will get swole.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ill be the first to make a suggestion:

If your lifting experience is p90x, put down the bottle. I am not against p90x, I actually like the program for novices, but it is definitely not something to transition into a prohormone.

If you want to read up, check out starting strength by Mark Rippetoe, and read on nutrition for bodybuilders. Between the two, you will get swole.
agreed