Best supplement before a sporting event?

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I play softball on Tuesdays and wondering what the best supplement or supplements before playing would be? I know softball is not serious business but still want something for energy and stamina. Last year I used Jack3d but am wondering if something would be better for sustained energy and performance. I am thinking maybe NO Shotgun as I like the feeling I am getting form it now before my workouts and also the added protein.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I play softball on Tuesdays and wondering what the best supplement or supplements before playing would be? I know softball is not serious business but still want something for energy and stamina. Last year I used Jack3d but am wondering if something would be better for sustained energy and performance. I am thinking maybe NO Shotgun as I like the feeling I am getting form it now before my workouts and also the added protein.
Check out Motivate it is excellent for clean energy and focus and will not leave you jittery.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/motivate-120-caps.html

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
RPM+DRIVE = Performing like a pro! I play softball as well and stacking these two products together always help.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lucidrol for focus and reflexes, and cordygen vo2 for increased atp, endurance, and mood.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, half the MLB swears by Adderall scripts :biglaugh:

Balance

Balance

Awards
I can see how jacked would not push you through the whole game, it trails off at the end of my workouts but still does the job. All the pre-workout stims I have used would probably have the same fading effect... maybe bring the jacked with you and drink it throughout the game. I would probably go with just a small meal dense in carbs, as for a long lasting stim.... maybe mlb is onto something haha

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see how jacked would not push you through the whole game, it trails off at the end of my workouts but still does the job. All the pre-workout stims I have used would probably have the same fading effect... maybe bring the jacked with you and drink it throughout the game. I would probably go with just a small meal dense in carbs, as for a long lasting stim.... maybe mlb is onto something haha
The Motivate will bring a good 4-6 of good clean energy and focus and it in pill form.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i got a game tonight i am going to try the Ignite that I am logging.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
softball? beer is the supplement of choice at all the local softball games in my area...maybe some redman along with that, you'll be gtg

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucidrol for focus and reflexes, and cordygen vo2 for increased atp, endurance, and mood.
This is a nice combo right here ^^^. Motivate by AI is also great because you can tailor the number of caps to what you need. The last one I like would be FocusXT by SNS. It gives a nice alert energy without the jitters.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Last year I drank NO Shotgun before every hardball game and I hit .472 :head:

Plan on drinking it before every game this year :cool:

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've had a lot of guys tell me that PreMax improves their focus, you might want to give that a shot. However, it might be a bit to expensive if you're not using it for the gym.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not mentioned much around here, but I'd try ~300mg of ubiquinol 30 minutes before the game. I love that stuff for endurance, plus it's really good for you!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body Octane comes to mind

As Does PeptoPro, perhaps through Primordial. I like their strawberry lemon flavor, not bad at all.