Supplement stack

chuck66

Awards
i am currently taking creakic twice a day daily 3 pills each serving and jack3d as a preworkut and wheybolic xtreme 60 and dark matter as a post workout
any advice on proper way to stack these, any suggestions apreciated thnx

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
drop creakic and pick up some creatine monohydrate.

chuck66

Awards
what kind of creatine monohydrate would you recomend

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
anything with the creapure stamp. if u have a little extra cash u could get something a step up like green magnitude, storm, or trinitine. but not necessary

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
anything with the creapure stamp. if u have a little extra cash u could get something a step up like green magnitude, storm, or trinitine. but not necessary
these have extra goodies :thumbsup:

chuck66

Awards
money is not a problem so what would you recomend out of those 3

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
i am currently taking Creapure from Primordial. So fa so good for me . It's a simple Creatine Mono, and you can buy bulk 1000gm for $17.

If you don't want to go with that, I just recently switched from Universals Storm and I couldn't have been happier with it. Pumps were great, a little pricey $23 I think, but had a really good taste to it. You will have to take to servings, one pre workout and one post workout, that's the only thing that got ya. If you take it as directed it goes by quick.

chuck66

Awards
i can also keep taking jack3d and dark matter if i take storm or green magnitude rite

chuck66

Awards
it says to take green magnitude before or after workout when would be the best time to do take it

chuck66

Awards
im stil debating between green magnitude and storm from reviews anyone try both and prefer one of them let me know what you prefer

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
im guessing dark matter has creatine in it being a post workout supp so you'd
take green mag/storm preworkout with jack3d. I personally would go with the creapure
from PP, since you are stacking it with jack3d. Jack3d will give you all the stims you need to energize your workout and adding in another stim based preworkout will be overkill for most, especially teens.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
green mag or storm prewo and dark matter post

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Green Magnitude has my vote for sure no bloating i get good gains the taste is tremendous and its 80 servings for 37$ and i find taking it before workout is best because it has some things in it which can help you out during workout.

chuck66

Awards
ok so i am most likely going with creapure can i just skip the loading days since i have bin taking creatine alreadi and also i should take take this as a preworkout along with jack3d rite

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
yea, creapure + jack3d, or green magnitude/storm alone. Loading is opinion based, I'd personally go for 20g a day for 5 days, 10g pre/post then continue at 5g pre only because dark matter will cover you postworkout. You could even just get some bulk mono from nutraplanet for <30$.

chuck66

Awards
last question whats better creapure or green magnitude

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
creapure is just creatine, 5g of creapure=5g of creatine mono.

Green mag is this
Calories 0
Calories from Fat 0
Magnesium 350 mg
Magnesium Creatine Chelate 2,500 mg
Dicreatine Malate 2,500 mg
Betaine Anhydrous 2,000 mg
L-Taurine 2,000 mg
L-Tyrosine 500 mg
(2 forms of creatine)