Trifecta triple stack questions

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.9%

Trifecta triple stack questions

Hi I have been looking at M drol and Hdrol and finally decided to go with the Trifecta triple stack instead,I am 35 and looking to lose some BF while gaining muscle mass and am 35 in good health. I have my diet(approx 4000 cal clean food) and water intake set and have been lifting for about 1 1/2 years now, 5 days on 2 off with running. This will be my first prohormone cycle and am curious if I need to take anything else with it during the cycle(cycle support?). I read that it comes with a PCT and just wanted to make sure I wasnt going to short myself when it comes to possible gains or my health. I will also be stacking with Applied delivery's Muscle Rush, Pyrogen, and Syntha 6 Protein. The stack includes Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdol V-2, and Formadol Extreme(assuming for PCT) any advice will be appreciated. Steve
    Last edited by Frtdrmrose7; 02-09-2010 at 03:27 AM. Reason: left out some information

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Frtdrmrose7 View Post
    Hi I have been looking at M drol and Hdrol and finally decided to go with the Trifecta triple stack instead,I am 35 and looking to lose some BF while gaining muscle mass and am 35 in good health. I have my diet(approx 4000 cal clean food) and water intake set and have been lifting for about 1 1/2 years now, 5 days on 2 off with running. This will be my first prohormone cycle and am curious if I need to take anything else with it during the cycle(cycle support?). I read that it comes with a PCT and just wanted to make sure I wasnt going to short myself when it comes to possible gains or my health. I will also be stacking with Applied delivery's Muscle Rush, Pyrogen, and Syntha 6 Protein. The stack includes Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdol V-2, and Formadol Extreme(assuming for PCT) any advice will be appreciated. Steve
    Very solid choice for a first cycle. This is a pretty mild cycle, and personally I'd maybe run 2 of them (consecutively). The great thing about this stack is that it is mild, yet effective and excellent for dialing in what it takes to run a cycle. Tra8ining and diet are going to be key to your success. If you need help...just ask(or PM). Best of luck!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.9%

I appreciate the quick response
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

have you already purchased the Trifecta stack? Many sites offer it with a *free* Igh1!

This is a great 1st cycle, simple PCT with Formadrol, no worry about Cycle Support as it is not methylated. The stack has you ready to hit it hard. The MMV3 will help you lean out while still maintaining or gaining strength. For an added boost I like running Anadraulic State on cycle and throught PCT.

Check my log, I have run this several times.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.9%

Yes already purchased it didnt see any places with that giveaway but if it works next cycle i will look for it
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.9%

anybody know if Pyrogen from applied delivery systems will interfere with this stack? Pyrogen is just a Fat Burner. thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. Few Questions about LG's Trifecta Stack!!
    By TLayson23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. Trifecta Stack Questions
    By BaDgErFaN in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 06:01 PM
  3. trifecta stack questions for pct
    By robe84 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 09:55 AM
  4. Trifecta stack.....few questions before I start