Trifecta triple stack questions

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
Hi I have been looking at M drol and Hdrol and finally decided to go with the Trifecta triple stack instead,I am 35 and looking to lose some BF while gaining muscle mass and am 35 in good health. I have my diet(approx 4000 cal clean food) and water intake set and have been lifting for about 1 1/2 years now, 5 days on 2 off with running. This will be my first prohormone cycle and am curious if I need to take anything else with it during the cycle(cycle support?). I read that it comes with a PCT and just wanted to make sure I wasnt going to short myself when it comes to possible gains or my health. I will also be stacking with Applied delivery's Muscle Rush, Pyrogen, and Syntha 6 Protein. The stack includes Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdol V-2, and Formadol Extreme(assuming for PCT) any advice will be appreciated. Steve

Last edited:
SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Hi I have been looking at M drol and Hdrol and finally decided to go with the Trifecta triple stack instead,I am 35 and looking to lose some BF while gaining muscle mass and am 35 in good health. I have my diet(approx 4000 cal clean food) and water intake set and have been lifting for about 1 1/2 years now, 5 days on 2 off with running. This will be my first prohormone cycle and am curious if I need to take anything else with it during the cycle(cycle support?). I read that it comes with a PCT and just wanted to make sure I wasnt going to short myself when it comes to possible gains or my health. I will also be stacking with Applied delivery's Muscle Rush, Pyrogen, and Syntha 6 Protein. The stack includes Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdol V-2, and Formadol Extreme(assuming for PCT) any advice will be appreciated. Steve
Very solid choice for a first cycle. This is a pretty mild cycle, and personally I'd maybe run 2 of them (consecutively). The great thing about this stack is that it is mild, yet effective and excellent for dialing in what it takes to run a cycle. Tra8ining and diet are going to be key to your success. If you need help...just ask(or PM). Best of luck!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
have you already purchased the Trifecta stack? Many sites offer it with a *free* Igh1!

This is a great 1st cycle, simple PCT with Formadrol, no worry about Cycle Support as it is not methylated. The stack has you ready to hit it hard. The MMV3 will help you lean out while still maintaining or gaining strength. For an added boost I like running Anadraulic State on cycle and throught PCT.

Check my log, I have run this several times.

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
Yes already purchased it didnt see any places with that giveaway but if it works next cycle i will look for it

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
anybody know if Pyrogen from applied delivery systems will interfere with this stack? Pyrogen is just a Fat Burner. thanks