Advice please

jg319442

Awards
I'm currently 6'0 215, 21 years old. Graduated high school at 180 but you know how college is... My goals are to cut weight first and get down to about 200 then bulk up a bit. I need a good diet plan and some advice on supplements to help get more lean and trim then bulk up after. I work out 5 days a week and feel like I have a pretty good work out plan.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
Diet is #1.
try a sample of this(its given me great results for Cutting);
Oatmeal, whey, 3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs for breakfast
nuts(unsalted) or low carb protein bar for snack 3 hrs later
Tuna with salad and whole wheat toast for lunch
Protein shake with natural PB for Snack
Dinner consists of lean meats (Chicken, Fish, Beef) Greens, and sweet potato on workout days.
Prebed (half hour pre) Cottage cheese or Casein shake or Natural PB

Make sure you check serving sizes.
Losing weight is just common knowledge of serving sizes/proportions and keeping your intake under your maintence by rougly 200-500 calories.
at least 1g of protein for lb of lean mass.

for workouts; starting out try a 3 day split.
either full body (IMO, not enough rest)
or; (Recommended); Mon-Chest/Triceps, Wed-Back/Biceps, Fri-Legs/Delts
Cardio at least 4 times weekly, either LISS or HIIT would work great for fat loss.

Lastly, when you hit a plateau you may want to incorporate a fat burner such as phoenix or even C-Bolic to help start Lipolysis!

Lipolysis- is breakdown of fat stored in fat cells.

Good Luck!

jg319442

Awards
Diet is #1.
try a sample of this(its given me great results for Cutting);
Oatmeal, whey, 3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs for breakfast
nuts(unsalted) or low carb protein bar for snack 3 hrs later
Tuna with salad and whole wheat toast for lunch
Protein shake with natural PB for Snack
Dinner consists of lean meats (Chicken, Fish, Beef) Greens, and sweet potato on workout days.
Prebed (half hour pre) Cottage cheese or Casein shake or Natural PB

Make sure you check serving sizes.
Losing weight is just common knowledge of serving sizes/proportions and keeping your intake under your maintence by rougly 200-500 calories.
at least 1g of protein for lb of lean mass.

for workouts; starting out try a 3 day split.
either full body (IMO, not enough rest)
or; (Recommended); Mon-Chest/Triceps, Wed-Back/Biceps, Fri-Legs/Delts
Cardio at least 4 times weekly, either LISS or HIIT would work great for fat loss.

Lastly, when you hit a plateau you may want to incorporate a fat burner such as phoenix or even C-Bolic to help start Lipolysis!

Lipolysis- is breakdown of fat stored in fat cells.

Good Luck!
Thanks for the advice. My current workout plan is the same as that except I do it 6 days a week and rest on sundays. Mondays and fridays I do legs and shoulders tuesday friday is bis and back wed and sat is tri and chest.
When you say natural PB should I get a protien shake w Nat PB in it or just have it on the side? Also am I working out to much through the week?

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
As ripnlean said, diet is most important right now.. really clean it up with lean meats, veggies, clean carbs like brown rice/yams/oatmeal, have 5-6 meals a day, use whey as meal replacements, and dont cut calories too low at first.. be sure to drink lots of water too, plus cut out soda n booze

As for workouts I like a 5 day split:
Mon- Bi's Tris
Tues- Legs
Wed: Chest
Thurs: Back
Fri: Traps n delts

Abs 3x a week, MWF, some bodyweight, some weighted, mix it up, and cardio 3-4 times a week.. 1/2 hour of LISS first thing in the morning before eating is great, 15 min of HIIT PWO is good too

get the most results you can without incorporating supplements, and like ripnlean said when you hit a plateau, then shock your body by upping the cals for a few days (will make your metabolism adjust to burn more) befoe dropping again, and can even add in a fat burner after that point

good luck!