ECA + ?

MuscleMind

Awards
Would there be anything else I can stack with ECA to make it more effective? DCP or maybe some other non-stims to help burn fat?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Add Alpha-Burn from RPN. It's Alpha-Yohimbine. A few are doing that now and enjoying it.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Just adding DCP would work well... i personally dont like using any type of yohimbine until i get down to 10percent bodyfat...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
U can have a huge number of sides when combining ephedrine and yohimbine... which is why i dont like using the two until 4 weeks b4 a show or like i said earlier at least already in the single digits of bodyfat... personally it doesnt seem to help either... cant tell to much of a difference until i get down to a very low bodyfat percentage... so if u do decide to use the two together research a lil more and be cautious with the dosages...

Themanabolic

Themanabolic

Awards
I didn't do ECA i did ECY for a few weeks, saw noticeably less fat around my waist and chest after only 2 weeks, then I came off onto salbutamol, which I found pretty poor.
So yeah basically all I can say is add Y, just be careful as too much Y gives a killer headache !

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
I didn't do ECA i did ECY for a few weeks, saw noticeably less fat around my waist and chest after only 2 weeks, then I came off onto salbutamol, which I found pretty poor.
So yeah basically all I can say is add Y, just be careful as too much Y gives a killer headache !
why did u drop the A for the Y? why not use YCA?

Themanabolic

Themanabolic

Awards
why did u drop the A for the Y? why not use YCA?

I find Aspirin not very effective in the stack. Its a NSAID which have been shown to slow muscular hypertrophy/slightly catabolic.
Ephedrine is key to the stack so I would not replace it with Y but just add to the stack carefully.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Just adding DCP would work well... i personally dont like using any type of yohimbine until i get down to 10percent bodyfat...
i'm thinking DCP would be the only thing that makes ECA better. and there was a discussion of yohimbine where it only works well in the absence of carbs

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I find Aspirin not very effective in the stack. Its a NSAID which have been shown to slow muscular hypertrophy/slightly catabolic.
Ephedrine is key to the stack so I would not replace it with Y but just add to the stack carefully.
YCA? ur supposed to be ECY u don't need the caffeine when u have the yohimbine

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean? sentence makes no sense
somebody said something about taking yohimbine, caffeine, asprin(YCA) there's no point in doing that since the ephedrine which is doing all the work and that if u wanted to add yohimbine to it u need to be taking ephedrine, caffeine, yohimbine(ECY).

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen this thread?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/117214-alpha-yohimbine-capsules.html

Alpha-Y has the benefits of Y without the side effects. You can also dose it higher because of the lack of sides. Regular Y freaks me out, and I could never combine it with E-C without having some severe anxiety and palpitations. I can take A-Y with no issues at all.
I read about it... but i personally cant advise him (the OP) to add this to his stack becuase i have never used it... but it does sound like a great product...

Themanabolic

Themanabolic

Awards
somebody said something about taking yohimbine, caffeine, asprin(YCA) there's no point in doing that since the ephedrine which is doing all the work and that if u wanted to add yohimbine to it u need to be taking ephedrine, caffeine, yohimbine(ECY).
Lo why didn't you just say that, your right though, caffeine is slightly thermogenic, not enough to be worth taking with out ephedrine though.

Oh on a side note, some people may not know this, sometimes people get emotional comedowns off eph, I'm going through this a little now, if i am not thinking about anything I get dark thoughts, I can handle it, but some might be more unstable, just a note :)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Lo why didn't you just say that, your right though, caffeine is slightly thermogenic, not enough to be worth taking with out ephedrine though.

Oh on a side note, some people may not know this, sometimes people get emotional comedowns off eph, I'm going through this a little now, if i am not thinking about anything I get dark thoughts, I can handle it, but some might be more unstable, just a note :)
take some reset A.D. to combat adrenal fatigue and u can also take benedryl at the end of ur ephedrine run to keep ur receptors up and keep the ephedrine just as effective as the first few weeks, and it helps u sleep great. and i did just say that but with more abbreviations

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I read about it... but i personally cant advise him (the OP) to add this to his stack becuase i have never used it... but it does sound like a great product...
if he's not going low carb is there any point in taking yohimbine?

Themanabolic

Themanabolic

Awards
take some reset A.D. to combat adrenal fatigue and u can also take benedryl at the end of ur ephedrine run to keep ur receptors up and keep the ephedrine just as effective as the first few weeks, and it helps u sleep great. and i did just say that but with more abbreviations
cheers pal, I'll give that a go!