Interested in starting a PH/Test booster cycle...

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Hey all, im in no means a newb to lifting and working out. Been doing it for years. My life is pretty much dedicated to it: USMC Infantry...So we usually run 2-6 miles daily, then I hit the gym in the evening. We have our Physical Fitness Test coming up, and am debating about starting a pro-hormone/testosterone stack after the PFT, as im getting back in Olympic Lifting, with circuit courses every other day.

There is one guy in my platoon whose taking steroids right now. He did a pro-hormone cycle when we were in Cuba, and he had amazing gains (besides not being able to run...then again he never could.) We have a few other serious meat heads who did a lot of cycles, so i'm thinking about trying one cycle.

I will end up ask them also, but what are the main supplements needed? As in, post therapy and stuff. What do you guys recommend I research in before i try a cycle out?

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, im in no means a newb to lifting and working out. Been doing it for years. My life is pretty much dedicated to it: USMC Infantry...So we usually run 2-6 miles daily, then I hit the gym in the evening. We have our Physical Fitness Test coming up, and am debating about starting a pro-hormone/testosterone stack after the PFT, as im getting back in Olympic Lifting, with circuit courses every other day.

There is one guy in my platoon whose taking steroids right now. He did a pro-hormone cycle when we were in Cuba, and he had amazing gains (besides not being able to run...then again he never could.) We have a few other serious meat heads who did a lot of cycles, so i'm thinking about trying one cycle.

I will end up ask them also, but what are the main supplements needed? As in, post therapy and stuff. What do you guys recommend I research in before i try a cycle out?
Figure out what your goals are. Are you looking for all-out mass, lean mass gains, or are you looking to gain strength.

Also figure out what type of PCT you are comfortable with.

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Well I read another thread, stated that Natural PH/Test Boosters dont require a PCT. I'd rather stay as "Natural" as possible when it comes to PH/Test boosters...

My goals? Lean Mass gains and strength, overall body development. In the end, my pride in the gym is compound exercises, mainly Olympic lifts. I want to come out of this 7-month deployment with more lean muscle, and shredded. Every exercise I do helps my core, I also do core specific workouts every other day (or everyday if i have the energy).

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well I read another thread, stated that Natural PH/Test Boosters dont require a PCT. I'd rather stay as "Natural" as possible when it comes to PH/Test boosters...

My goals? Lean Mass gains and strength, overall body development. In the end, my pride in the gym is compound exercises, mainly Olympic lifts. I want to come out of this 7-month deployment with more lean muscle, and shredded. Every exercise I do helps my core, I also do core specific workouts every other day (or everyday if i have the energy).
There is no natural PH, a PH is a Pro-Hormone, it converts into a steroid once in the body. Thats how they maintain legality. For the moment....

Anyways it generally works like this

Chosen PH cycle(3-6 weeks depending on PH) + Cycl support.

then PCT for the PH cycle is a Natural test booster + Post Cycle Support + a SERM is often recommended, and an AI usually.

You dont use a natty T booster hte same time as a PH/DS Its pointless.

If you do choose to use a PH/DS your body stops producing testosterone, period. That is where a SERM/Natty test booster comes in afterward, to unshrink your balls and help your body get back to producing Test again.

And thats the SHORT story, it is much much much more in depth when considering side effects from Estrogn, Prolactin, DHT, etc,etc,etc. And which compound to use, what it does...

You could just get some natural test boosters or another good stack and use em, but your gains will not be nowhere near your buddies who are ON.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

I definitely recommend researching or asking people who are experienced.

Are you looking at running a cycle of 3-ad? It's a nice mild prohormone, great for first timers, that offers steady strength and muscle gain with no liver toxicity(unlike most other prohormones).

For post cycle, our product Advanced PCT was designed for use after 3-ad. These two together make up a perfect light prohormone cycle

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
I definitely recommend researching or asking people who are experienced.

Are you looking at running a cycle of 3-ad? It's a nice mild prohormone, great for first timers, that offers steady strength and muscle gain with no liver toxicity(unlike most other prohormones).

For post cycle, our product Advanced PCT was designed for use after 3-ad. These two together make up a perfect light prohormone cycle
So for example, if I were to start a 3-ad stack. The products i need is 3-ad and Adv PCT? With other, more "hard" prohormone cycles, do you need to take a liver supplement? I'll be researching 3-ad some more. I appreciate your time and advice, definently what i've been looking for.

With a 3-ad cycle. If i did a 8 week cycle. Do i take 3-ad for 8 weeks straight, then Adv PCT for another 8 weeks or so?

Lean FX looks interesting too. I've been reading on your site. Could I throw that into my stack also? Maybe in my PCT?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
1st cycle, keep it simple..

1-4weeks
halodrol

5-8weeks
pct (2nd week of pct, you can add a testbooster/cortisolcontrol supp if u like)

...above is cheap, safe, effective. Two weeks before and throughout the cycle/pct, take a liver supp like himalaya liv.52...btw u are above 21?

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Yeah im 21.

My friend recommended me this:

H Drol
Novedex XT (when I taper)
Lean FX (when I taper it off, which i plan to)

PCT:

Liv 52
Reversitol
Lean FX
Novadex XT

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
...you don't need novedext during cycle. Save the leanfx for after cycle. You have the 6oxo already?...coz its been banned by the fda so it will be harder to find and will cost more.

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
...you don't need novedext during cycle. Save the leanfx for after cycle. You have the 6oxo already?...coz its been banned by the fda so it will be harder to find and will cost more.
****...Nope. It's out of stock everywhere. Whats the best substitue for 6-oxo?

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Heres a rough draft of my cycle, please critque:

Cycle (1-6 Weeks):
H-Drol: Two Pills a day (One in the morning, one at night)
Liv. 52: Two Pills a day (One in the morning, one at night)

Cycle (6-8 Weeks):
Taper off H-Drol
Start Lean FX around week 7

Post Cycle Therapy:

Novedex XT: Two Pills a day (One in morning, one at night)
Lean FX: Two Pills a day (One in morning, one after workout)
Reversitol: Two Pills a day (One in morning, one at night)

What do you guys think?