s-roids

skoundral

Awards
hey guys im just doing sum research befor i start takin s-roids i was wondering what sort of side effects will i notice and whats the best way 2 use them and what sort of liver cleanser shud i get

skoundral

Awards
im 19 been working out pretty hard for the last year

skoundral

Awards
such as? ive been trying 2 find sum info on it cant find much my friend started mdrol 2 weeks ago and his already gettin huge improvements is it similar or the same profuct? what sort of side effects that will stay with u?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
such as? ive been trying 2 find sum info on it cant find much my friend started mdrol 2 weeks ago and his already gettin huge improvements is it similar or the same profuct? what sort of side effects that will stay with u?
Its superdrol just like m-drol and side effects will be Bitch tits, small balls, a shot liver, and a chance at a life of testosterone replacement therapy.....oh I forgot....and limp **** if you dont know what your doing!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont know why i waste my time...this is a troll!

skoundral

Awards
so whats the best stuff 2 get ? thats a bit safer? wud i be better off going with mdrol? is that safer

skoundral

Awards
alrite ill give that a try first whats Diesel test another type of riod?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No its an anti estrogen and bad ass test booster. Your too damn young for Roids......unless you want to suffer the side effects mentioned drop the idea of steroids. And tell your friend if hes your age, goo dluck with the girls when he is packing a limp noodle and tits bigger than them!

skoundral

Awards
alrite ill have a look today can u buy Diesel test hardcore by Get Diesel at any normal gym shop? in australia

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap...didnt know you were in austrailia. Go to www.nutraplanet.com. You can get it there. Not sure about Aussie stores. If Chuck Diesel is around he could tell you.

redline2101

Awards
You should be fine, just take about 9 pills a day with a few shots of vodka and some tylenol. Also PCT is probably just a waste of money, I say use that money to buy some Muscletech products, a guy told me he gained 20lbs. of muscle in a week on their protein, which I think is the same thing as steroids.