Is the ROCK on Steroids

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not that any of us care, but it's a topic of discussion.

Is Rogan right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You don't think the general public should know that?
Are you saying that the general should public should know who doesn't doesn't use steroids? Because they shouldn't know, it's none of anyone's business what you or someone else decide to do with their body unless they're selling you a program/ supplement saying you can achieve this natural which the the large majority of Hollywood is not doing

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You don't think the general public should know that?
only if the rock wants them to know. let's face it. this is more woke BS, before long you will have to call everyone out for their illicit drug use. leave people alone and stay out of people's business is my take on the subject.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you saying that the general should public should know who doesn't doesn't use steroids? Because they shouldn't know, it's none of anyone's business what you or someone else decide to do with their body unless they're selling you a program/ supplement saying you can achieve this natural which the the large majority of Hollywood is not doing
I don't know the right answer, and I don't know what the large majority of Hollywood does because I'm so far removed from pop culture, but I see enough out there that does promote false narratives. And if one is a public figure, do they have a responsibility to the public? I don't really know. Nevertheless, I'm glad Rogan outed the Rock at least. I don't know if the rest he outed were on the same level.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and again... Rogan is a climate zealot that thinks it ok for himself to have a stable of muscle cars that guzzle gas, but wants you to have to buy a EV. fuk that dude.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
only if the rock wants them to know. let's face it. this is more woke BS, before long you will have to call everyone out for their illicit drug use. leave people alone and stay out of people's business is my take on the subject.
Disagree on the wokeness 100%. The rest, meh.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
and again... Rogan is a climate zealot that thinks it ok for himself to have a stable of muscle cars that guzzle gas, but wants you to have to buy a EV. fuk that dude.
What's a climate zealot?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just don't understand why being a public figure means everyone has the right to know your personal business.

Using steroids or recreational drugs and alcohol dosent make you a good or bad person, a good or bad actor, a good or bad politician or anything else for that matter.

Maybe every famous person should have to report every time they have a cocktail or smoke a cigar too.

People are still just people regardless of weather or not there famous, they deserve to have some privacy and fitness might seem like a big deal to us, but to the other90% of the general public, no one gives two craps about the fitness industry

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just don't understand why being a public figure means everyone has the right to know your personal business.

Using steroids or recreational drugs and alcohol dosent make you a good or bad person, a good or bad actor, a good or bad politician or anything else for that matter.

Maybe every famous person should have to report every time they have a cocktail or smoke a cigar too.

People are still just people regardless of weather or not there famous, they deserve to have some privacy and fitness might seem like a big deal to us, but to the other90% of the general public, no one gives two craps about the fitness industry
I had a response, but deleted it because I simply don't care enough 😆

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's always ok disagree, I'm not fighting with you or anything it's just a difference of opinions I guess.
Yeah, no problem at all. I just realized I was starting to put too much effort into a topic I really don't care about at the end of the day. No worries, had nothing to do with arguing or debating...I just shouldn't have ventured in here at all lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually listened to the show and he DID NOT call out the Rock. He did state that he and anyone who has a brain realizes that in order to look and perform like the Rock there is going to be hormones involved, especially at his age. He also said it's stupid that he has to lie about it and it should NOT be a big deal and "who cares."

I don't care what ANYONE takes and until the moronic general public pulls their hypocritical heads out of their dumb asses lying about PED's will continue. The Puritans would be proud to see their non-sense continues to this day.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course he is, and I agree with Rogan. I don't care if people use (i have my own extensive use in my past), but I do care if they mislead the public that only hard work will get you to that level.
Doesnt he still wrestle? Pretty sure he would lose his job if so. Same as if you have sponsors or are a pro athlete I wouldn't admit it either. I'm a construction worker so I don't care if people know and it won't hurt my income. Also doesn't matter how much gear someone uses most people won't look like the rock. It's like thinking if I play enough basketball I'll play like micheal Jordan or I study enough I'll be Einstein. Lol. Steroids matter but most people will never look impressive even with steroids so it's not worth worrying about what someone is takeing. Mike ohearn is somewhat more annoying because he seems to go out of his way to talk **** about gear and outs out other dumb advice. Pretty sure the rock doesn't bring it up but I don't follow him so I don't k ow.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesnt he still wrestle? Pretty sure he would lose his job if so. Same as if you have sponsors or are a pro athlete I wouldn't admit it either. I'm a construction worker so I don't care if people know and it won't hurt my income. Also doesn't matter how much gear someone uses most people won't look like the rock. It's like thinking if I play enough basketball I'll play like micheal Jordan or I study enough I'll be Einstein. Lol. Steroids matter but most people will never look impressive even with steroids so it's not worth worrying about what someone is takeing. Mike ohearn is somewhat more annoying because he seems to go out of his way to talk **** about gear and outs out other dumb advice. Pretty sure the rock doesn't bring it up but I don't follow him so I don't k ow.
I agree. I also believe the second EVERYONE STOPS CARING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO/TAKE the whole natty or not debate dies, and good riddance. People run around "caring" about this BS when they are NO WHERE near having their own house in order. BUCKET OF CRABS the whole lot of em.

I started reading muscle magazines about 1996 or so. Even at 13 I was 100% aware that Mega Mass 4000 was not solely responsible for the physiques. We have to go as far back as third grade to find a level of naivety in me that had me believing the Hulk Hogan chewable vitamins were going to help me attain a hulkster like physique..........so everyone still believing in the unicorn that is "natty pro athletes and actors" third grade me says STOP BEING SUCH A FOOL! (not talking to you guys here just the general public.)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
🤷‍♂️

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm 40 and getting old.
But I have a wife and two step daughters who think looking like a skeleton is more attractive than T&A. hell I think a little chub in the belly is hot to be honest. I don't know a man who wants a bony ass girl. but these girls see other skeletal girls on instagram and are bombarded by other girls all day long and think they need to starve themselves to be sexy. Yes some of that is on them, they have to own it but....

then you got high school kids trying to look like the Rock. we're all responsible for our own actions and choices.

I'm not saying that I'm in favor of this new wave of normalizing obesity, I'm not. But I would like more honesty in our "heroes"

IDK. there was never any question to as whether or not the Rock was on gear. I don't care that he is. I might even be a little jealous since I haven't gone down that road (yet here I am on AM every day). but pretending not to be strikes me as.... idk.. I won't say wrong, but doesn't feel right.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe I'm 40 and getting old.
But I have a wife and two step daughters who think looking like a skeleton is more attractive than T&A. hell I think a little chub in the belly is hot to be honest. I don't know a man who wants a bony ass girl. but these girls see other skeletal girls on instagram and are bombarded by other girls all day long and think they need to starve themselves to be sexy. Yes some of that is on them, they have to own it but....

then you got high school kids trying to look like the Rock. we're all responsible for our own actions and choices.

I'm not saying that I'm in favor of this new wave of normalizing obesity, I'm not. But I would like more honesty in our "heroes"

IDK. there was never any question to as whether or not the Rock was on gear. I don't care that he is. I might even be a little jealous since I haven't gone down that road (yet here I am on AM every day). but pretending not to be strikes me as.... idk.. I won't say wrong, but doesn't feel right.
I don't see him "pretending" to do or be anything. He plays make believe for a living, who the F cares what the guy puts in his body. Once again any kid who has access to the internet and thinks the Rock is natural is a clueless idiot who is going to have more issues in life due to his stupidity than he will for not knowing the truth about the Rock.

NO ONE is intitled to know what ANYONE puts in their body, period.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's not really what I'm saying. Although I'm not sure I can properly articulate my thoughts here.
Our society now seems to only cherish extremes... heroes who are juiced to the gills and the morbidly obese. average kids do not have the knowledge or wherewithal to understand gear, cycles, etc.

I love watching enhanced athletes drop bombs and set homerun records but I also love to see what a natural is capable of because I don't think we know the extent of natural or enhanced capabilities since we continue to see records broken in both camps. Unfortunately nobody "knows" who is natural anymore.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A. He has great genetics (look at pictures of his dad. Who was also a pro wrestler.)
B. He has a massive multimillion dollar gym at his house.
C. He has a gym in a semi truck that follows him all around the continental United States. So he can work out while filming for movies, commercials, awards shows, etc.. (Not sure how much it’s worth, most likely also a multimillion dollar gym?)
D. Watch the all Fast and Furious movies. You will notice that as time goes on and he gets OLDER he also gets bigger and leaner.
E. Being a jacked guy always fighting people is literally his job! If he wasn’t jacked and was scrawny do you think he would get all the roles in movies that he his?

I believe he is on steroids. But I don’t care. He is a good actor, puts out good movies and is fairly charitable with his money (definitely could be more charitable with how much he makes but it is what it is).

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 years old. Pretty incredible physique even for someone on gear.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is the ROCK on Steroids

Who Cares !!!