Hard Flex - Hard Rock Supplements Log

Airfield17

Awards
Shout out to @Afi140 and Strong Supplement Shop for the opportunity!

I've used Hard Rock once before some years ago before a life inducing break from regular training. It was a cycle of Super Mandro. At the time they nailed the dosage (it's not a cheap compound!) and it was a success. A touch spendy but you get what you pay for and I still stand by 1Andro as a great beginner intro to the PH world. Lean gains, strength... Some hair shedding :)

They've never half assed their formulations imo and this bitch looks loaded. I took my first dose this morning pre-work out so I'm just getting going. I'll share more information tomorrow when I have a moment - they hooked up some sweet swag too.

More to come!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
my man! looking forward to it! appreciate you supporting us in the past too!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited to see how it treats you!

Airfield17

Awards
Few days in here, placebo be damned but I'm feeling a positive little boost when dosing. Likely the Alpha GPC/ginseng/lions mane additions.

Again, can't say enough how Hard Rock doesn't pussy foot dosing :)

Airfield17

Awards
Lions mane is the name for the mushroom called Hericeum. I used to forage shrooms quite a bit as a hobby ages ago, super fun. Only found one lions mane in my travels. They're funky looking as hell!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Few days in here, placebo be damned but I'm feeling a positive little boost when dosing. Likely the Alpha GPC/ginseng/lions mane additions.

nice bro! glad it’s treating you well. love that positive energy boost

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True to this! Thanks for the feedback so far! Glad it's treating you well!

Airfield17

Awards
Apologies for the late update, have been at deer camp void of many luxuries except for food company, food, and beer. Skunked on deer so I'll have to get one locally. Saw quite a few but passed each time (small bucks, small doe, etc)

Anyways have continued the protocol and finally got back in the gym this morning after the several day break. Could've been the break and back up of nutrients but had a wild pump this morning and the trike in the bedroom earlier this afternoon was straight bangin (pun intended?)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apologies for the late update, have been at deer camp void of many luxuries except for food company, food, and beer. Skunked on deer so I'll have to get one locally. Saw quite a few but passed each time (small bucks, small doe, etc)

Anyways have continued the protocol and finally got back in the gym this morning after the several day break. Could've been the break and back up of nutrients but had a wild pump this morning and the trike in the bedroom earlier this afternoon was straight bangin (pun intended?)
Sounds like a positive effect to me! :)
💯. keep it up brother! appreciate it

Airfield17

Awards
Hitting the two week mark... Been doing a deeper dive into some of the products ingredients. Interesting studies and again shows why and how hard rock chose the ingredients and their dosages. No half measures frankly.

I've flexed a few doses from pwo (crazy morning hours, 4 30 am ish) to later in the day and have enjoyed it's effects. Kinda keeps me up if taken too close to dinner. Positive and smooth. I have a feeling I'll be left blue balled by reviews end....

Gonna bow hunt and bank on winter antlerless hunt for a deer! It's free meat season ! Thankfully I can hunt in my backyard I just need to make time... Kids and wife and work and such... Could be worse 🤠

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice bro’ enjoy the effects and the hunt! appreciate the positive feedback. sounds like we have a winner for sure

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting studies and again shows why and how hard rock chose the ingredients and their dosages.
Definitely a good profile for sure!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
gonna order a bottle tomorrow based on your feedback and that of others. definitely looking forward to all the positive effects

Airfield17

Awards
Let's all bow our head and pray.. I turn 40 tomorrow. If you're not there yet kiss my ass your time is near.

Aaaaaanways. Feeling good fellas. My guess this far is this is a feel good supp and provides a nice mental and physical boost. In terms of adjusting any hormonal levels I'd argue it'd need multiple bottles but this is legit. I feel fuckin awesome. The ginseng and lions mane and alpha GPC do some work. Fenugreek is an odd thing, I get an occasional burp which reminds me of maple syrup?

Libido is on the up, feeling "full" if u catch my drift

Workouts been solid. Again been moving dosing around to see what's different. It's a long term all day sorta dealm I like it split twice daily.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. happy birthday bro! i got 3 more years but i know it’s a big one. glad we can help you feel good supp wise at least! enjoy bro and appreciate the positive feedback so far

Airfield17

Awards
Pardon the late reply. In the same week as my bday it also represents the bday of my wife and youngest daughter PLUS my grandma's 100th. Pretty incredible. Two friends mixed in as well plus my favorite QB and favorite bands 40th anniversary.

I've been rocking hard on morning workouts. It's newish to me maybe a few months and takes some discipline.

Any other morning workout folks here? I'm up at 420 am everyday! It feels so good but def takes some pushing. Beautiful way to begin a day tho, showing up to work feeling awake and ready.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pardon the late reply. In the same week as my bday it also represents the bday of my wife and youngest daughter PLUS my grandma's 100th. Pretty incredible. Two friends mixed in as well plus my favorite QB and favorite bands 40th anniversary.

I've been rocking hard on morning workouts. It's newish to me maybe a few months and takes some discipline.

Any other morning workout folks here? I'm up at 420 am everyday! It feels so good but def takes some pushing. Beautiful way to begin a day tho, showing up to work feeling awake and ready.
I’m part of the morning workout crew as well! I agree I like to get my workout done early so I start off on the right foot and utilize my morning energy toward my workout.

Airfield17

Awards
I love it. Kinda fell flat this morning I've been cursed with waking up at 3am and not being able to fall back asleep which is torture.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love it. Kinda fell flat this morning I've been cursed with waking up at 3am and not being able to fall back asleep which is torture.
I do the same but I just get up and start the day when I wake up at 3am :ROFLMAO: I also go to bed pretty early though. Like 8 pm so a solid 7 hrs is good for me.