Oral Steroids on Airplane (International)

rspicer0313

Awards
I am flying to Italy this summer and would like to bring my proviron and winstrol with me if possible. They are liquid suspensions, has anyone attempted this? How did you do it?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I travel for work but I'm usually gone for just 2 days at a time. So for those 2 days I just go without all my gear if I'm on cycle... no big deal. But if I'm taking a trip to Italy over the summer then I'm taking nothing and just enjoying the vacation. I would consider taking that approach. Otherwise, if you're dead set on running something I would just buy it straight from the Mafia once you land in Italy :LOL:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I travel for work but I'm usually gone for just 2 days at a time. So for those 2 days I just go without all my gear if I'm on cycle... no big deal. But if I'm taking a trip to Italy over the summer then I'm taking nothing and just enjoying the vacation. I would consider taking that approach. Otherwise, if you're dead set on running something I would just buy it straight from the Mafia once you land in Italy :LOL:
Support local businesses!

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Liquid suspension? Best bet is to toss in in checked luggage, you ain't getting that on the plane... Just order some essential oils and transfer the labels to your bottles.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Liquid suspension? Best bet is to toss in in checked luggage, you ain't getting that on the plane... Just order some essential oils and transfer the labels to your bottles.
That's actually a pretty good idea

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Liquid I have not traveled with but I have with pills/caps, I just put them in another vitamin bottle and put it in my check in bag. Unless you travel with a ton of bottles it shouldn’t be an issue.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i put em in my cycle assist bottle lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are liquid suspension lol
i put that in liquid fish oil bottle

jk jk jk .. only way i think you are getting those acrossed is in a check in bag ( wouldnt be an issue i think in a bottle i state above )

but not carry on.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
I am flying to Italy this summer and would like to bring my proviron and winstrol with me if possible. They are liquid suspensions, has anyone attempted this? How did you do it?
I travel with testosterone all the time. It’s all about the volume of liquid you are carrying. They don’t really give a **** what it is as long as it’s not an explosive. Trust me on this, I’ve had them open my medicine bag and look at my gear, zip it back up and push it on down the belt. If it isn’t going to blow up the plane, they don’t care (unless you have a kilo of powder in a duffel bag or strapped to your body of course. Just put it in your shaving bag and if asked, tell them it’s a supplement. They won’t take the time to verify if the the liquid is within volume guidelines