what to run with DTH?

hulkinghitman

hulkinghitman

Awards
Hey Guys I am currently DTH and I love it!!! I can't say enough good things about it. I am wondering what I should be taking to go along with it. I was thinking of going with a creatine and tsunami. That combo or creatine and 6oxo?
Any tips on which way you think I should do for maximum results? I am going to run another bottle of DTH after this one. I see a new formula is on the way to...any release dates on this yet? I have 13 days of DTH left and I am wondering if I should go ahead and order another bottle now or wait for the new stuff as long as it will be out before I run out of this one.

Thanks for the tips because you guys and gals really know your stuff on here!:wave2:

hulkinghitman

hulkinghitman

Awards
Please a little help or opinions on my suggestions? what does a red dot on the envelope on the side of your post mean to??? am I in trouble???

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
DTH, Tsunami, JP8 and Nos Ether level 1 would probably be a kick ass stack:D

hulkinghitman

hulkinghitman

Awards
I only have enough dough for 1 more...which one do you think JudgementDay??? Tsunami looks nice for my pocket book but I haven't checked Nos Ether. I have been reading alot of good things about Nos though. But price is an issue right now as I have recently moved and have not found a job as fast as I thought I would...gotta love the Michigan economy right now( cough..cough..flipin sucks..cough)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I feel ya, hmmm well it depends. I guess I would go with JP8 just because it's one hell of an awesome pre-workout supplement.

hulkinghitman

hulkinghitman

Awards
Now I do have a low test. (it is still in the normal range but on the low end) so I need the libido boost. would you still go that route then. I forgot to mention that earlier and it is important info before making a decision...sorry I left it out.
Does JP8 do anything for that???

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't believe JP8 will boost libido, but DTH will do that.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am on DTH, Ready 4 War, and Nos ether.... I believe I have lower test. I know on this I have so much more energy, so much more aggression and just a bit ballsy compared to normal. So I know it has helped those levels.

hulkinghitman

hulkinghitman

Awards
I really appreciate the info and insight from you both!!! Thanks guys and may the work out gods let your poundages increase with every injury free workout!!!:)