Best supplement without 17a-methyl...???

TaterNutz00

Awards
What is a GOOD mass builder that not toxic to my liver? And can someone explain 5 alpha reductase to me please... (in English =) )

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
3AD would be a good choice for you. Its a prohormone that will build mass at a nice steady pace and is not liver toxic. RUn AX advanced PCT at the end and youre good to go

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
thats probably your best bet, its almost like an unmethylated pplex. Pplex is the shiz for mass

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
are you asking about 5alpha reduced compounds? if so they wont cause gyno because it is already reduced. they can't convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme meaning they have been shown not to cause gyno (except for anadrol)

TaterNutz00

Awards
3AD would be a good choice for you. Its a prohormone that will build mass at a nice steady pace and is not liver toxic. RUn AX advanced PCT at the end and youre good to go
How many weeks is the most I should do?

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Hi.

I am a big fan of 1-4AD by AMS.
I did 6weeks on the mass stack with Decavol.
My log will be at the end of the message.
I believe there stack is 100% solid.

And yes this was a NON Sponsered log.

All supplements were non methalated.
Only side was a low libedo till I started taking the 4-ad.

Worked really well for me.

JP.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/120278-ams-ultimate-mass.html

Last edited:

fieldt76

Awards
I know I might get ripped for asking this but...

Does that mean it's ok to drink alcohol every now and then when running
3AD? You know, because it's not liver toxic...

hulk2211

Awards

how much size should you expect from this?

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
that depends on how much your willing to eat haha. If you eat over matienance, you could probably keep at least 5lbs after pct

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I know I might get ripped for asking this but...

Does that mean it's ok to drink alcohol every now and then when running
3AD? You know, because it's not liver toxic...
No, it does not mean it's ok to drink alcohol. If you're still with the mindset of drinking, specially while on a cycle, then no steroids are for you.

1- It won't be effective. The steroid just won't surpass the crap you get from outside sources if you're drinking
2- It's still a steroid, it'll damage you in other areas.
3- If you're not fully dedicated to this, it seems like the pro hormone is just "an easy way out" and therefore it will not work. It's a steroid, not a miracle pill.

And I think that just by asking that kinda shows that you're not fully ready for a cycle... I'd stop drinking way before even starting a cycle. Just to reach full potential and plateau.

TaterNutz00

Awards
Alcohol and steroids don't mix brother... Well they do but nothing good can come of it!

fieldt76

Awards
No, it does not mean it's ok to drink alcohol. If you're still with the mindset of drinking, specially while on a cycle, then no steroids are for you.

1- It won't be effective. The steroid just won't surpass the crap you get from outside sources if you're drinking
2- It's still a steroid, it'll damage you in other areas.
3- If you're not fully dedicated to this, it seems like the pro hormone is just "an easy way out" and therefore it will not work. It's a steroid, not a miracle pill.

And I think that just by asking that kinda shows that you're not fully ready for a cycle... I'd stop drinking way before even starting a cycle. Just to reach full potential and plateau.
yeah, that's why I've never really considered using prohormones. I don't drink a lot, but I like to have a couple of beers on the weekend. I'm not sure that I'll ever be ready to run a ph cycle, just trying to gather some info. thanks brother

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One beer won't kill you...but two might. ;) - Seriously, don't mix alcohol and steroids of any kind.