Mass FX

NKE69

Awards
I am 15 years old and i have been lifting strong for a couple years now but i feel like i have hit a plateau...my max hasn't moved from 245 in a couple months and i have had a clean diet with lots of protien...i did some research on Mass FX and it sounds like a pretty safe way to pack on some muscle, would it be safe for me to take at 15?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
15 and youve been lifting for a a few years? that means you started at like 13 huh? Pretty young in my mind, I woulndt really reccomend it. BUT I know some of the biggest best bodybuilders started at aronund 12 years old some younger Im sure.

You did not specify but Im sure you meant 245 for bench press thats impressive at your age. You dont need Mass FX at 15 keep lifting take maybe some time off and strenght will come as you age too.

Good luck.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"a pretty safe way to pack on some muscle" = FOOD, but you probably know that
Supplements are only add on's,
Since the product you asked about is Non-hormonal its a safe choice, however, at age 15 using a test booster may not be worth it for obvious reasons
Perhaps a change to routine will help break the plateau, building muscle is a little different than building strength, in terms of choosing a routine. You could try hitting the chest using different angles and/or movements
ZMA is another good safe alternative.
Good Luck.

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
Scooter's right. Eat.
Beyond that, ZMAs are great.
I wouldn't mess with the MassFx yet, your test levels have no where to go but up anyways. You don't want to alter your natural levels now and face the consequences down the road. Hold off for a few years and try a good preworkout product and creatine [if you haven't already] to help with endurance and recovery.
White Flood and Green Mag (props to Controlled Labs) are a great combo, so are some of Muscletech's Products if you don't mind the cost.

Aside from the supps, try some supersets and some circuit training. They put a lot of stress on your body and help you break plateaus. All the best, sounds like your off to an awesome start.

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
Try changing up your workout. I know when I was 15 I did the same stuff over and over again. Try changing your reps and sets up. Also some creatine could help you some, but don't go overboard with it.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
or stop doing bench press constantly and work on other body parts.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Try changing up your workout. I know when I was 15 I did the same stuff over and over again. Try changing your reps and sets up. Also some creatine could help you some, but don't go overboard with it.
yea don't go overboard with creatine or you'll be on the toilet so much u won't be able to work out

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Do you workout your legs? Thats helps a lot to release free test. I noticed significantly better gains when i started doing hardcore leg workouts.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
IMHO I would say give yourself a week break. Im not quite sure if your routines are always the same but it may seem that your body has build some tolerance to what your doing. Again I don't knbow if you workout everyday but as far as that I would suggest 1 week break then introduce weight lifitng back. If thats not an option swith up all your routines. I never ever keep the routines the same everyday is always different. Get good sleep eat eat and you should be ok. I agree with many of the people in here about taking such products yet because your still young and still growing. Jay Cutler never got that big in one day so take time to adjust you will get there.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
If your 15 and your max bench is 245 like you say then you deff dont need any supplement, espicially a test booster like mass fx

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If your 15 and your max bench is 245 like you say then you deff dont need any supplement, espicially a test booster like mass fx
I agree....maybe he meant its two 45 plates = 135

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good tips for this guy! Good job, folks! :cheers:

They're right. At 15, supplements that deal with hormone levels in any way are a definite no-no. Let your body mature a bit more first before looking into these options. There are a LOT of techniques to help you increase your size and strength. Even with a few years under your belt, I know you haven't tapped them all yet. Take that week off...as kooky as it sounds, it'll really do you wonders. Switch to dumbells for a while. Work on incline instead of flat. Even varying your timing will help!

There's never a need to rush into supplements. Tons of people go without them at all and do very very well. At your age, you're doing a bang-up job already. Keep focused, learn whatever you can, and prepare yourself for when the day comes that you'll actually need to fall back on supplements to give you that boost. For now, enjoy your youth!! It doesn't last long after highschool... :nutkick:

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Dang high school days....*sighs* yeah deffiitley go take a week off man go to the beach or something you know or just play some video games get your mind off stuff. Don't rush into becomeing the next Mr. Olympia becasue its not going to happen. Jave fun go call up some girls and go watch a movie. I heard the house on the left looks good.

NKE69

Awards
I agree....maybe he meant its two 45 plates = 135
hahahaha no! i mean 245lbs. bench trying to hit 300 end of the year
lately i did actually switch my routine around a bit...and yes i take creatine that's about it
Monday; Chest...flat bench, incline, decline, inclined flys, and push ups
Tuesday; Back...bent over row, deadlifts, lat pulldowns
Wednesday: Legs...squats, leg press, straight legs, power cleans, leg extension
Thursday: Shoulders/Forearms...military sitting and standing, lateral raise, front raise
Friday: Bi's/Tri's...variety of curls, dips, single arm extensions, close grip bench

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO!
i will improve on my diet for sure
any other suggestions will help

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
Maybe you should switch your chest routine around to like doing incline bench first and on flat bench not focus so much on the weight but the speed you push it up. Maybe go to like 50% of you max and bring pause the weight on your chest and then explode with it up, start training your muscles differently. If you play sports this will also help tremendously.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
why don't i believe that 160lbs 15yo is pushing 245lbs with good form?

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
why don't i believe that 160lbs 15yo is pushing 245lbs with good form?
Very possible, but there are always those "freaks" That can just do it without a problem. I have a kid here that I coach that never really lifted, but if you saw him you would say he was lying and he maxed out at 225 weighing 200 the very first time. Genetics can be so wonderful sometimes.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Similarly, I had a friend whose little brother was about 5'7", 170 in highschool to be the first one to bench over 300 for his age/weight. He was natural, of course, but very passionate about the strength factor. He also had VERY few friends, was a social outcast, and spent much of his time training...but hey, whatever floats your boat! :D

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Very possible, but there are always those "freaks" That can just do it without a problem. I have a kid here that I coach that never really lifted, but if you saw him you would say he was lying and he maxed out at 225 weighing 200 the very first time. Genetics can be so wonderful sometimes.
i know it's possible but highly unlikely. if he was really all about it and into total body and not just benching all the time why would the only question he asks be about increasing bench press? he's setting his standard on how much he benches instead of weight gain or overall increase in strength.

imenraged

Awards
First of all ignore all the Douche bags on here criticizing whether or not you can bench 245. I went to high school with several wrestlers that were benching in excess of 250 all 4 years of high school. Second, stay away from any test booster or estrogen blocker (MassFx, HyperdrolX2) at age 15. They could seriously stunt your growth and future muscle, strength, size, reproduction ability. Change your routine, if your are more interested in upping your max bench, over gaining size, mass, etc...
try something like this:

Monday; Chest...flat bench, incline, decline, weighted dips, with Tri's
Tuesday; Back...bent over row, deadlifts, lat pulldowns, with Bi's

- you shouldn't do legs the day after back especially if you do heavy deadlifts

Wednesday: Shoulders/Forearms...military sitting and standing, lateral raise, front raise
Thursday: : Legs...squats, leg press, straight legs, power cleans, leg extension
Friday: Chest: Bench Press partial reps in power rack or towel bench press (you roll up a towel place it in the center of your chest and do normal press until bar hits towel then blast up)

Also Google out the PRRS system, Power, Rep, Range Shock system.

Lastly lots of protein for recovery. Good Luck

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
First of all ignore all the Douche bags on here criticizing whether or not you can bench 245. I went to high school with several wrestlers that were benching in excess of 250 all 4 years of high school. Second, stay away from any test booster or estrogen blocker (MassFx, HyperdrolX2) at age 15. They could seriously stunt your growth and future muscle, strength, size, reproduction ability. Change your routine, if your are more interested in upping your max bench, over gaining size, mass, etc...
try something like this:

Wednesday: Shoulders/Forearms...military sitting and standing, lateral raise, front raise
Thursday: : Legs...squats, leg press, straight legs, power cleans, leg extension
Friday: Chest: Bench Press partial reps in power rack or towel bench press (you roll up a towel place it in the center of your chest and do normal press until bar hits towel then blast up)

wow dude... it's not wrong to question somebody about it

imenraged

Awards
Don't get me wrong bro, I love messing with people too, but this kid is 15 and looking for some advice about a Test Booster/Estro blocker at $60 a bottle, and instead of advice is getting questioned about his Bench stats. If I would have had an info. source like this my dumbass wouldn't have tried Andro (the original, "F"ing Mark McGuire) with no PCT and ended up all ****ed up afterwards.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong bro, I love messing with people too, but this kid is 15 and looking for some advice about a Test Booster/Estro blocker at $60 a bottle, and instead of advice is getting questioned about his Bench stats. If I would have had an info. source like this my dumbass wouldn't have tried Andro (the original, "F"ing Mark McGuire) with no PCT and ended up all ****ed up afterwards.
i took that stuff too. didn't do anyhting at all for me or hurt me... hell i even did m1t without a pct. good thing i was half assed taking it or i would have been screwed. this was way before i knew u could buy roids legally i just figured the claims were overhyped and would try it to see what happened. but when i started getting strong as hell working out at home i had to do a little more research and came across this website.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
what i wanna know is, is there a massfx clone?...almost everything out there has one but not mfx? I want to try it but can't justify the cost!

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
try something like this:

This is a good split of your workouts also with the Friday routines instead of the towel bench you can do a board press. Take 2 pieces of 2X6 wood that are about 1-1.5 ft in length and tape them together and put it on your chest. Then do regular bench but let the barbell rest on the boards and then explode up with it. Great for the top of your bench and teaching you to be explosive.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what i wanna know is, is there a massfx clone?...almost everything out there has one but not mfx? I want to try it but can't justify the cost!
there is another product with the 25-r diol or whatever it is... i can't remember the name though if i think of it i'll let u know. i looked around online and can't seem to find it but i swear i've seen it before

NKE69

Awards
try something like this:

Thanks man sounds like a pretty solid routine...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0