My stats
171.6 lbs
1.75m height

Looking to bulk more till 190-200 lbs.

I ve got my first dose today 5 caps

2 morning
1 evening (1 hour before workout)
2 dinner

Im a doing it right or I should take some before bed too ?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
To be honest with you I highly doubt Mass fx will get you to 190. Your talking about some pretty dramatic gains here and the only thing I can think of that will put on that kind of weight is real gear. IMO, if you want to bulk up, take in more calories (3000 - 4000 a day) and maybe try some creatine. As far as your mass fx dosing goes, I dont recommend taking in more than what the bottle says. I'm pretty sure its 4 a day. One more piece of advice: Try running Mass Fx with Hyperdrol to get the full benefit. I ran this stack for 4 weeks last May and put on a solid 5 lbs. Good luck!

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
is hyperdrol hormonal, and/or a ph/ps?

From what I've read, Mass Fx and Hyperdrol ARE NOT HORMONAL and are not considered prohormes but rather natural testosterone boosters. I have seen users run the 2 for 12 weeks will no ill effects.

doushy

Awards
To be honest with you I highly doubt Mass fx will get you to 190. Your talking about some pretty dramatic gains here and the only thing I can think of that will put on that kind of weight is real gear. IMO, if you want to bulk up, take in more calories (3000 - 4000 a day) and maybe try some creatine. As far as your mass fx dosing goes, I dont recommend taking in more than what the bottle says. I'm pretty sure its 4 a day. One more piece of advice: Try running Mass Fx with Hyperdrol to get the full benefit. I ran this stack for 4 weeks last May and put on a solid 5 lbs. Good luck!
Some guys run it 6 caps a day and wonder if i should do the same to get the full benefit ?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX will not add 20 pounds to you, not by far. sorry. I am taking Mass FX and Hypderdrol X2 together, 4 caps a day of mass FX I would say. Don't go crazy with it. DO the recommended dosage for 8 weeks. 1 bottle should be 1 month supply means only 4 a day.

After 8 weeks of Mass FX though you do need an equal break before you do anything hormonal like a PH or AAS.

Mass FX I could see over 2 months, if you have about a 4K caloric intake, creatine, and you push the crap out of yourself and eat like you will die if you stop(healthy foods of course).... I could see maybe 9-11 pounds in 2 months. But it depends how close you are to your natural limits. I put on 7 pounds in 3 weeks before. But I was nowhere near where I am now.

Its all variable. You could get 5 pounds.

doushy

Awards
Im using massfx to help me a bit in my diet. I Dont expect anything magical from it but really when you search the bb.com, people there taking even up to 8 caps/day. And I assumed 5 caps/day would be a waste and underdosed.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Im using massfx to help me a bit in my diet. I Dont expect anything magical from it but really when you search the bb.com, people there taking even up to 8 caps/day. And I assumed 5 caps/day would be a waste and underdosed.
there is your problem your looking around BB.com Idiots who think muscletech is the shizznit. (regards to little nicky).

4 caps is enough, if you have to take more, then you just suck so bad at eating and lifting, that your looking to overcompensate -.-

wait..that would be bb.com :nutkick:

Duno, i am waiting for an AX rep to verify this. I mean the pill count, not that bb.com sucks...

I take 4 a day, I can feel it plenty. This isnt some cheapo supp that you have to crank up constantly.

Im reading of a 190 pound guy taking no more than 4 of Mass FX a day.....and that is on the AX boards, and it was recommended to him. Research what you are going to put in your body bro -.- This time its non hormonal, but lets say you accidentally buy a hormonal product, then ingest it double the dose.... and never get a woody again.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/56397-official-mass-fx.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/87327-massfx-maximum-strength.html

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll gladly verify both of the points that Zero has made above!! :lol:

For your weight, 4 caps of MFX would be the ideal dose. No use going at 5/day just to get a "bit more" of it. Rather, adjust your dosing times to give you more in your system when it'll do you the most good. Instead of 2-1-2 like you are doing, do it 1-2-1, with the double dose pre-workout. (you were close to right, just a bit backwards!) That double dose will increase drive, intensity, aggression as well as nitrogen retention. You'll get more out of it.

As for your weight goals, that's really really dependent on you. If you really increase your caloric intake, lift like an absolute animal, have some fresh receptors and/or are relatively new to the game, you could jump up 10lbs in the 8 weeks pretty easily. It's all you and what you put into it. ANY supplement will only go so far. It's ultimately diet and training that determine weight gains/losses. MFX will amplify your potential, that's for sure. :)

Are they hormonal? Well, not in the tradional sense, but I do consider them hormonal because they do affect hormone levels. MFX increases free test, while HX2 decreases estrogen conversion. So I do consider them hormonal, in that sense, and they should be cycled. No PCT or anything like that, just time off after you finish them from any and all other "hormonals".

Any questions, just let us know! :cheers:

doushy

Awards
thanks for your replies guys.
Think im going 4 caps a day since its not a cheap supplement and no use for 5caps since i have white flood as a pwo.

Btw, Its the end of the 2nd day today and dont feel anything different than before yet.

bcantor

Awards
The recommended MassFX dose worked really well for me, but you're not going to gain 19 pounds in 45 days.