Test boosters?

Nate101

Awards
Was thinking about trying universal animal test for 42 days... How does animal test stack up against activate extreme or mass fx?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
might want to look into T-911 as well.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
You can use the search button and see other what other threads say about those products.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
can t-911 cause shutdown....isnt it a PH??
PCT?
can you only get it at GNC??

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
T-911 is not a PH, and can be purchased at lgsciences.com with many generous coupon codes. It does not cause shutdown and does not require a pct.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T-911 is not a PH, and can be purchased at lgsciences.com with many generous coupon codes. It does not cause shutdown and does not require a pct.

the epiandro that they use in it is a testosterone metabolite, and MAY have some effect on recovery (i have not seen many studies on 3b andro vs 3a andro, so i am just speculating here)

Look into PCS great product, great feeling of well being, nice test boost and libido enhance.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any unbiased opinions on Animal Test?

looks good but there are definetly better products out there,

max out with testabolan V2 and Hperdrol X2 would be a great test boosting stack as well.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
The metabolite used in MMV2 can and would be suppressive in large doses, However the metabolite in T-911 is not suppressive according to Legal Gear. I can't seem to find the research but I know he has it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody care to guess what I might recommend??? ;)

If you guessed it, and have any questions on it, fire away. :cheers:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The metabolite used in MMV2 can and would be suppressive in large doses, However the metabolite in T-911 is not suppressive according to Legal Gear. I can't seem to find the research but I know he has it.

ive asked to see it, but its yet to turn up.

its supposedly epiandrosterone which is a metabolite of test. but why run something that can supress you during pct? counterproductive IMO

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looks good but there are definetly better products out there,

max out with testabolan V2 and Hperdrol X2 would be a great test boosting stack as well.
For a test boost try a search for Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack -

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Novadex XT by Gaspari. Best booster i ever used
I wouldn't exactly call it a booster, although it theoretically raises your test, by lowering your estrogen. ATD is the main ingredient, along with something else.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive asked to see it, but its yet to turn up.

its supposedly epiandrosterone which is a metabolite of test. but why run something that can supress you during pct? counterproductive IMO
I will try and see if I can get Eric to post up the info. :thumbsup:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Non, it is not Epi-Androsterone, it is Androsterone in T-911. Should resist the 3 position conversion much more. That being said, I would have to dig up the research. I lost a few papers that were really telling and I can't find them. Basically showing EpiAndrosterone to have zero AI value and another one showing Androsterone to not be supressive, I might have the second one floating around but DAMN if I can't find the first one! It was the cornerstone of the freaking products.

That's what happens when you say "I'll be able to find that again..."

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't exactly call it a booster, although it theoretically raises your test, by lowering your estrogen. ATD is the main ingredient, along with something else.

and 3OHAT and something else that really has no effect on body comp whatsoever.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and 3OHAT and something else that really has no effect on body comp whatsoever.
Yep! :thumbsup:

6,17-dioxo-etiocholene-3-ol (A.K.A. 3-OHAT) is a natural occurring metabolite of the popular anti-aromatase supplement 4-androstene- 3,6,17-trione (AT) mentioned prior. It possesses a much longer half-life (stays active in the body longer) thus allowing for improved efficiency from a single daily dosage. Additionally it is noted as a non-androgenic aromatase inhibitor. This means that 3-OHAT is an excellent fast-acting long-term destroyer of the testosterone limiting Estrogen-Negative-Feed-Back-Loop...and does not stimulate androgen receptors of the hypothalamus and the Androgen-Negative-Feed-Back-Loop. Studies have shown that even acting alone, 3-OHAT increases HPTA activity resulting in more testosterone production via natural pathways in humans and animals.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
You want a test booster? Diesel Test Hardcore is the winner.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep! :thumbsup:

6,17-dioxo-etiocholene-3-ol (A.K.A. 3-OHAT) is a natural occurring metabolite of the popular anti-aromatase supplement 4-androstene- 3,6,17-trione (AT) mentioned prior. It possesses a much longer half-life (stays active in the body longer) thus allowing for improved efficiency from a single daily dosage. Additionally it is noted as a non-androgenic aromatase inhibitor. This means that 3-OHAT is an excellent fast-acting long-term destroyer of the testosterone limiting Estrogen-Negative-Feed-Back-Loop...and does not stimulate androgen receptors of the hypothalamus and the Androgen-Negative-Feed-Back-Loop. Studies have shown that even acting alone, 3-OHAT increases HPTA activity resulting in more testosterone production via natural pathways in humans and animals.

yea and to people just tuning in, it means its a metabolite of 6oxo, but last longer in the body, and increases testosterone naturally in both animals and humans lol

i have a very very effective formula in the works right now, just need to get it all and bottle it (just for personal use) and see how it goes!!!!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea and to people just tuning in, it means its a metabolite of 6oxo, but last longer in the body, and increases testosterone naturally in both animals and humans lol

i have a very very effective formula in the works right now, just need to get it all and bottle it (just for personal use) and see how it goes!!!!
First came Micro brewing beer, now expanded into home brew supplements ! Please PM me with your recipe