3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha alright guys, ive been given the sweetest oportunity to log 3-ad for AX!

I will be stopping all supps per say outside of protein, fishoil, and my multi to be able to fully guage the effects of 3-ad!

Starting stats are below:

Height:5'9"
Weight: 203
Body Fat: 12%

I stepped on the scale and was hovering between 202-203. I beleive im holding some possible water though so my weight may change the first couple of days.
The only measurement i really have is of my arms haha did it for ****s and giggles the other day as i mostly go by bf and how i look in the mirror but cold and flexed my arms are 17.5 inches.

Diet will be clean with cardio done atleast 3x a week.

Workout:

This may change to a 3x a week split but im not sure so far its gonna be as listed below:

Monday: Back/ Traps
Tuesday:Chest
Wednesday: Legs/Traps
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday:Arms/Traps

My traps arent lagging per say but i definately need them to be brought up.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
:jaw: 3clipse is logging this too?!?! this is going to be good!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Are you looking more for mass gain or leaning up with some muscle gained?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed. Are you looking more for mass gain or leaning up with some muscle gained?

Im hoping for more of a recomp as i put on fat easily so ill be eating to gain LBM only and incorporating cardio. Im unsure if this has repartitioning affects or if its just a strait mass compound so ill just use cardio and carefuly placed carb meals to recomp style it. If i gain 5 lbs ill be satisfied as long as i dont have any fatgain.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to yours and Hank's results. Best of luck.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm IN!

I trust your feedback will be honest - So give it hell bro!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed for sure!! Is it the same compound as the 3-ad that was released last year and then later pulled or has it changed in any way??

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I have to ask, is this a guys only supplement?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys im gonna do my best! Its beach time now so theres no foolin around in the gym... Its f-in game time!

Hate4theweak this is not the same product. Nobody knows yet and the only people releasing that info will be AX eventualy.

Crader this is a hormone so of course its the only thing a guy needs! :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I was asking if the ladies can use it...I play in the hormone world more than you know..lol

Hahaha i completely miss-read that post. My bad my bad! Interesting question though now that my head is out of my ass and im reading correctly!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Awesome lets see how these multiple logs for 3AD go

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OOOHOHOHOHO WHAT! your runnin this too bro!

OMG this is going to be some good feedback here. We have what, 4 guys taking this???

Mace
3clipse
hank
BB12

all respectable no BS fellows so Im sure we will get to see the most of this compound. I cant wait to see your results fellas!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

OMG this is going to be some good feedback here. We have what, 4 guys taking this???

Mace
3clipse
hank
BB12

all respectable no BS fellows so Im sure we will get to see the most of this compound. I cant wait to see your results fellas!
i think there is even more testers than that.
i know mashedpotato will be running this.
not sure who else though.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think there is even more testers than that.
i know mashedpotato will be running this.
not sure who else though.
wow... where was the thread to choose testers? or were they hand picked this time around. just suprised i missed the thread if one existed.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow... where was the thread to choose testers? or were they hand picked this time around. just suprised i missed the thread if one existed.

I think they were hand picked to be honest. Im lookin forward to it guys most definately! Its just me, the iron, food, and 3-ad!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, there was no thread. i think it was all through pm.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mace
3clipse
hank
BB12

Add T1 to that list bro....:)

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be good guys, I'm gonna kick back, watch and enjoy!(even though I don't know what the h3ll's in it) Have a good run man really looking forward to this log!! AX usually comes through with solid products.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This will be avery nice set up! I actually like the idea of hand picking testers 100% of these pics are reliable guys that keep good logs and are well disciplined. this should elicit some quality feedback or all! I cant wait. And T1 ur are a lucky suma***** too!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd.

I'm not going to get sh*t done at work following all of these 3AD logs, :frustrate but for some reason I just can't resist.

Good luck bro. I am really hoping this goes well for all the logs going on. I can't wait till this is finally released.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys if you can please make sure to report on how then new 3-AD affects your libido! I mean its great if it packs on the mass and rips you up but if it makes you feel like crap then its not for me.

Thanks.

Mr.50

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmmmhhhhmmmm :)!:drunk::djparty:

Hell yea my boy is testin this out too!! Thas what im talking about!

Ill be sure to report about libido M50! Its a big thing for me so well see how he does!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be avery nice set up! I actually like the idea of hand picking testers 100% of these pics are reliable guys that keep good logs and are well disciplined. this should elicit some quality feedback or all! I cant wait. And T1 ur are a lucky suma***** too!
Thanks bro that means a lot comin from you! Hit me up on PM bro!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks like you guys like my testers! :head:

crader, it is rec for guys only. what you do with that is up to you.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!!

All these great guys running 3-AD...and poor me left out in the cold. :( Oh well...I'm just going to live vicariously through you!!

Go get 'em, bro!!

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
Sub'd

Maybe a stupid question: but do you need a pct with this?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its not a stupid question. you DO need pct. We are recommending a mild one, though. aPCT is what we recommend. (it is one of our products, ofcourse) ;)

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm I thought this stuff went under....excited to see people trying it. It is becoming avail to us less fortunate gentleman anytime soon?

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
its not a stupid question. you DO need pct. We are recommending a mild one, though. aPCT is what we recommend. (it is one of our products, ofcourse) ;)
Tnx for the reply!. Good to know. What kinda pct do you recommend (6-oxo)?

edit: wait: aPCT is a product? (A dutchman speaking ;))

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tnx for the reply!. Good to know. What kinda pct do you recommend (6-oxo)?

edit: wait: aPCT is a product? (A dutchman speaking ;))
yes, aPCT is Advanced PCT a product that we make for this specific purpose.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to leave ot get that NDA over to ya bro!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any hints on the compound or ingredients in this stuff yet?? I know you guys aren't ingesting caps without knowing what's in them so...... whaz in dim der pills hu,hu?? lol.....Seriously though???

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any hints on the compound or ingredients in this stuff yet?? I know you guys aren't ingesting caps without knowing what's in them so...... whaz in dim der pills hu,hu?? lol.....Seriously though???
the testers have full disclosure on what they are ingesting. But, NO ONE else is privvy to the information! you'll hve to wait till release..................SORRY!:run:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:dance: <---Me at the fax machine! :lol:

Im definately looking forward to this!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the testers have full disclosure on what they are ingesting. But, NO ONE else is privvy to the information! you'll hve to wait till release..................SORRY!:run:
No prob macedaddy, thanks for the heads up bro. Looks like I'll be wiatin with everyonelse:cheers:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
looks like you guys like my testers! :head:

crader, it is rec for guys only. what you do with that is up to you.
Hey macedaddy. What do you think about having a little friendly competition between all the testers here. :duel: For instance the tester with the most pronounced gains would receive another bottle of 3AD or something like that. You could even start a poll and have everybody who has been following vote on it. I'm sure none of the testers need it, but it would be a little extra incentive (a very nice one at that). What do you think macedaddy?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Is everyone taking the same approach or are there going to be some variations?

It would be nice to have all testers:
1- drop all of their usual supplements and just stick with basics like 3clipseGT
2- determine kcal needs with same method and set calorie levels accordingly.
3- same macronutrient breakdown.

Either way, it looks interesting and there are quality testers. Should be fun to watch. Good luck gentlemen.