3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Is everyone taking the same approach or are there going to be some variations?

It would be nice to have all testers:
1- drop all of their usual supplements and just stick with basics like 3clipseGT
2- determine kcal needs with same method and set calorie levels accordingly.
3- same macronutrient breakdown.

Either way, it looks interesting and there are quality testers. Should be fun to watch. Good luck gentlemen.
hey jonny.
yeah, there is a list of rules AX wants us to follow for this. so if everyone follows them we should get some feedback on what just 3-ad alone can accomplish.
i posted the rules up in the start of my thread if you are interested.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is everyone taking the same approach or are there going to be some variations?

It would be nice to have all testers:
1- drop all of their usual supplements and just stick with basics like 3clipseGT
2- determine kcal needs with same method and set calorie levels accordingly.
3- same macronutrient breakdown.

Either way, it looks interesting and there are quality testers. Should be fun to watch. Good luck gentlemen.
We have told everyone NO creatine, NO N.O., NO other muscle builders while on it. We are trying to get ACTUAL results of JUST 3-AD. We can't put everyone on the same macro breakdown or kcals as everyone responds differently to various diets. But, we are doing our best to get as close a REAL test as we can.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
a test subject 4 hours after taking 3ad OMGGGGGGGG heehehhehe

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am late but i am in give it hell bro:clean:

Late? What the hell is that!?!?! Hahha jk bruv! Thanks for stoppin by and i plan on makin 3-ad work! Or maybe itll be makin me work! hahah im sure it will be good!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet he gets a bad rash when he goes to the beach! hahah

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the guy also has ILS - except i don't think his lats are invisible.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
invisable lats syndrome..... you see it on skinny guys trying to over compensate for the 30lb lat pull down they do, I sometimes want to ask them if they need help carrying something then realize out loud that "oh theres nothing under your arms."

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
invisable lats syndrome..... you see it on skinny guys trying to over compensate for the 30lb lat pull down they do, I sometimes want to ask them if they need help carrying something then realize out loud that "oh theres nothing under your arms."

:lol:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
??What 3-ad turns you into a bald midget with no lats???lol.........hey at least it was free lol..............

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T1 is up in here. Good luck J!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
lmfao, the definition of body rotation db rowers.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping it because there arent enough 3-AD logs;)
Heheh... Ok guys so it looks like im getting my 3-ad on tuesday. Man that seems so far away!! Hahah jk ill be all find n dandy. Ill start it tuesday, i workout later in the day, well night i should say so this shouldnt be a problem!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip in the Hizzy :twisted:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
late to the party, subbed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wsup dogg!? damn! everyone is on 3AD.....except for me! :wtf:

i didnt get to read thru the log yet but i will, ill be tuned in.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Alright, fine. I'm sheepled in.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad we are in for the ride! Its gonna be a nice one!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

Ok guys, im going to start my log today as its monday and i like to start everything at the beginning of the week. Well guys i got my 3-ad today! The fedex man timed it so amazing as i was just sitting down to eat! So popped to caps with my chicken/broccoli/ Sesamin meal.

Now before i start with what i did tonight i want everyone to know i train for hypertrophy and not max strength so my reps are usualy 8-15 in that area. Everything is contracted to the max as well as good slow negatives.

The workout: Back/Traps
T-bar rows:this was done on a machine you add freeweights to, i have no idea how much the bar weighed so these are just the plates added.
90x15, 115x15, 135x12
Low Rows: 110x20,130x12, 150x10
Pull-Downs:75x20, 85x15,90x12
Lat-Pulldowns:110x15,130x12,150x10
Deltoid rear flys:110x12,120x10,130x8

Traps
Shrugs:180x12,230x8,230x8

Abs:
Weighed Leg lifts machine:20x15,40x15

Other various ab work was done with my bodyweight.

The diet:
Meal 1:2 scoops Syntha 6 in water
Meal 2:8oz chucken, 1 scoop PB , 1 cup broc,mild cheddar on broc
Meal 3:8 oz chicken, 2 pumps sesathin, 1 cup broccoli
Meal 4: PWO shake of 2 scoops whey in water
Meal 5 and 6: Not yet completed but same as above without the broc and maybe not chicken but eggs.

Cardio was not done tonight

Thoughts: After my dose i cant really say i FELT anything crazy, placebo probly got to me as i was motivated to get to the gym, did feel a little more confident i guess i should say. Overall felt great, pump was pretty good, mind muscle was good, and sweat was up.

I have a book that i will be starting from today, this log on, will have everything written down, thoughts, comments, the diet and how many cals it is and the excersize performed with weights, sets, reps etc.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow this threads got 90 Fing posts in it and you haven't even taken your first dose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice work bro it looks like some-one's got alot of clout.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beginning day was updated!

Weight: 201

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you take your first dose? how you feeling?

Felt great. Im not sure what im "supposed" to be feeling but definately was dragging ass popped the 2 caps and felt not energized or buzzed but more like, "Lets f-in do this". I did notice my confidence was definately up and my "want" to push heavier weight was there too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that im logging my calories in my book n so forth im coming up short. I wanna be around 2300-2400 on workout days i beleive and 2000 or so on non workout. I was about 800 short today. lol I dont feel hungry though really. Cant anyone point me to where i could get my estimated maintenance cals would be? Thanks a bunch guys.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a good estimate is usually current weight * 15 for maintenance cals.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now that im logging my calories in my book n so forth im coming up short. I wanna be around 2300-2400 on workout days i beleive and 2000 or so on non workout. I was about 800 short today. lol I dont feel hungry though really. Cant anyone point me to where i could get my estimated maintenance cals would be? Thanks a bunch guys.
wow for someone thats 198 you maintain on low cals well eh?

I too can maintain at a very low cal level ed but to really gain I have to nearly double it. I dont burn muscle easily but I dont put it on easily either... I have to shovel the food and smash the iron but its what I love :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow for someone thats 198 you maintain on low cals well eh?

I too can maintain at a very low cal level ed but to really gain I have to nearly double it. I dont burn muscle easily but I dont put it on easily either... I have to shovel the food and smash the iron but its what I love :D

Yea its really weird. Im gonna up my cals a bit and see how i do. The carbs are low which i feel better doing. My body does NOT give up muscle easily BUT i gain fat easier then counting from 1-5. Im not trying to gain a bunch and im trying to cut some fat off me if possible. I also woke up a bit late today and started late with eating so that may be a reason as well to why my cals were lower. I could have easily put down another 400 cals or so to put me right at 2000 cals for the day. Im thinkin my maintenance may be arounds 2500-2800 so well see whaty 2400 or so does for me.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea its really weird. Im gonna up my cals a bit and see how i do. The carbs are low which i feel better doing. My body does NOT give up muscle easily BUT i gain fat easier then counting from 1-5. Im not trying to gain a bunch and im trying to cut some fat off me if possible. I also woke up a bit late today and started late with eating so that may be a reason as well to why my cals were lower. I could have easily put down another 400 cals or so to put me right at 2000 cals for the day. Im thinkin my maintenance may be arounds 2500-2800 so well see whaty 2400 or so does for me.

When I really think of EVERYTHING I take in ed I get in 3000 cals easy with my normal appitite. I mean 1 glass of milk is nearly 200cals itself and I have like 3 ed and milk in my shakes... AP and Pslin recently have made sure I can abuse my lovely carbs while being off cycle and not add extra tubbo.... normally I can only pull that off on cycle.