3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I really think of EVERYTHING I take in ed I get in 3000 cals easy with my normal appitite. I mean 1 glass of milk is nearly 200cals itself and I have like 3 ed and milk in my shakes... AP and Pslin recently have made sure I can abuse my lovely carbs while being off cycle and not add extra tubbo.... normally I can only pull that off on cycle.

Yea very true. Since im only logging 3-ad im trying to make sure i dont put fat on but i still need to eat more. After a couple of days i know ill be hungry as hell. Im gonna see how long i can go without a carb up though to get the initial fat water etc off.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea very true. Since im only logging 3-ad im trying to make sure i dont put fat on but i still need to eat more. After a couple of days i know ill be hungry as hell. Im gonna see how long i can go without a carb up though to get the initial fat water etc off.
It looks like the others have already noticed an increase in hunger so I'm sure you'll be next lol. So this is going to be a pure CKD (or TKD?) Yea I'm interested if this really helps you cut up with muscle retention or if it leans more towards a mass compound with no fat gain since your diet is nailed down.

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
Now that im logging my calories in my book n so forth im coming up short. I wanna be around 2300-2400 on workout days i beleive and 2000 or so on non workout. I was about 800 short today. lol I dont feel hungry though really. Cant anyone point me to where i could get my estimated maintenance cals would be? Thanks a bunch guys.
I've made a very handy excelsheet but I'm not allowed to attach it....where can I upload it?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a good estimate is usually current weight * 15 for maintenance cals.
Yep. I too can maintain at a ridiculously low calorie intake. When I start bulking I usually have to double my calories.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like the others have already noticed an increase in hunger so I'm sure you'll be next lol. So this is going to be a pure CKD (or TKD?) Yea I'm interested if this really helps you cut up with muscle retention or if it leans more towards a mass compound with no fat gain since your diet is nailed down.

I get confused with those but basicaly i will have carb ups when i feel needed. Funny thing is, even with this diet, it will be more of a recomp. I can put on mass even when in the lowest calorie restrictions, but i still dont burn fat as fast. So far hunger pains have been kept to a minimum thank god. lol
I can pile away 2 footlongs a drink and a bag of chips if someone let me. Hahah but since notaking everything down and im strait up dialed in right now.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I get confused with those but basicaly i will have carb ups when i feel needed. Funny thing is, even with this diet, it will be more of a recomp. I can put on mass even when in the lowest calorie restrictions, but i still dont burn fat as fast. So far hunger pains have been kept to a minimum thank god. lol
I can pile away 2 footlongs a drink and a bag of chips if someone let me. Hahah but since notaking everything down and im strait up dialed in right now.
Thats crazy man, Id be scared to go near that low of cals but hey if its working let the recomping begin!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats crazy man, Id be scared to go near that low of cals but hey if its working let the recomping begin!

Yea i have a couple of buddys that just hate me for it because they have to eat and eat and eat and they think i can just go a month without eating right or workin out come back and id still have all the mass i left with.

As far as the excell sheet goes im not sure where you could upload it, im not computer smart at all. lol

Diet has been perfect today! I will be working out later tonight and will report back then.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Solid genetics ftw right.

I don't think you can upload a spread sheet on here, if you want to send it to him your probably going to have to email it to him is an attachment (gmail is really solid or larger uploads.)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid genetics ftw right.

I don't think you can upload a spread sheet on here, if you want to send it to him your probably going to have to email it to him is an attachment (gmail is really solid or larger uploads.)
Yup! Ive never been able to get super super lean before, like im talkin under 10% but with writing everything out im hopin after this run with 3-ad ill be sub 10% at about 190lbs.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup! Ive never been able to get super super lean before, like im talkin under 10% but with writing everything out im hopin after this run with 3-ad ill be sub 10% at about 190lbs.
Ah 3clipseGT sad to say but you and I sound almost identical, the magic 10% barrier!!! :rasp:

Mr.50

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah 3clipseGT sad to say but you and I sound almost identical, the magic 10% barrier!!! :rasp:

Mr.50

hahah yup! It seems almost impossible but i think this summer im gonna do it. Even if i have to force myself to eat right or something idk but ill fin do it! :lol:

Drinkin my whey shake/Pb/fishoil/sesamin before workout. Chest tonight!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hahah yup! It seems almost impossible but i think this summer im gonna do it. Even if i have to force myself to eat right or something idk but ill fin do it! :lol:

Drinkin my whey shake/Pb/fishoil/sesamin before workout. Chest tonight!
You'll get there. I have a feeling 3-AD might just help ya out there.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2:

Diet:
Meal 1: 8oz chicken with cheese on it, broccoli, 1 scoop PB, sesamin dosed my 2 caps 3-ad at this meal
Meal 2: 8oz chicken with cheese on it, broccoli, 1 scoop PB
Meal 3: 2 scoops whey ,2 scoops PB, sesamin, 2 caps 3-ad. There was about 6 hours between doses as a FYI.
Meal 4: PWO meal 2 scoops whey in water
Meal 5: Not yet made but looks like, 6 eggwhites 3 whole eggs, cheese, sesamin.

Workout: Chest

Incline DB:65x12,75,10,85x8
Hammer Strength Flat:145x11,180x8,180x8,145x7 The last set between 180 and 145 was a dropset.
Incline HS:90x12,110x12,140x12
Seated Dips:110x20,160x12,160x15
PecDec:130x15,150x10,150x9

Thoughts/Comments:

Workout was good. Great pump and mind muscle connection was there. A little bit of a headache after my 2nd dose but it gradualy is subsiding. People can definately tell i am pumped as they say i look bigger. Now i dont attribute this to 3-ad yet, but i always pump up pretty good. Hunger these last couple of hours after the last dose have ramped up a tad. Ill try and controll it! Meals have been pretty dead on outside of todays first 2 meals. Tomorrow im up early so i should be able to get 6 meals in.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder is anyoen planning on taking full advantage of these hunger pangs??? Id love to see wht this does on a bulk.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder is anyoen planning on taking full advantage of these hunger pangs??? Id love to see wht this does on a bulk.
Honestly there is a very good possiblity this may turn into a bulk for me. LOL Ill keep it clean but ill go crazy!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its sayin... "lets clean bulk this mother 3clipse... comeon lemme show you my POWER!!!!"

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had my carbup meal today. It was a footlong + 6 inch tuna on italian herbs and cheese with a grab bag of doritos. Finished it all!

Other then that diets been perfect!

Tonights workout is legs/shoulders. Ill report back later!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Had my carbup meal today. It was a footlong + 6 inch tuna on italian herbs and cheese with a grab bag of doritos. Finished it all!

Other then that diets been perfect!

Tonights workout is legs/shoulders. Ill report back later!
lol wholly crap nice meal :toofunny:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol wholly crap nice meal :toofunny:

Yea i can put some food back. That was a nice amount of tuna on both subs cheese bread lettuce and tomato. I have no idea how many cals this was but im sure atleast 800-1000. Guestimating.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: Legs/Shoulders

I just started working legs, and my lower back from baseball and football cant take to much or i wake up with spasms so bare with me with these lifts.

Legs:

SLDL:185x8,185x8,135x5
Bodyweight hacks:12,12,12 These were supersetted with SLDL
Calve Raises:220x15,240x15,260x15
Leg Press:220x18,230x15,230x12

Shoulders:

Lateral Raises: 20x12,25x10,30x8
Front Raises:20x15,25x8,30x8 Supersetted
Deltoid Flys:110x12, 120x15
Machine lateral Raises:75x15,85x10

Abs: Weighted Leg Lifts40x18,50x15

Diet:
Meal 1: 2 scoops syntha 6 in water
Meal 2: Carb up, footlong + 6 inch tuna
Meal 3: 8oz chicken 1 cup broc 1/3 cup cheese on chicken.
PreWO: 2 scoops whey 1 scoop PB/Sesamin
PWO: IDS whey 42gms pro
Meal 6: Probly 8oz chicken with PB

Comments/Thoughts:

Took my 3ad doses as usual. Mind was in a pretty good state today, libido wasnt outa the norm. Aggression/alpha male mentality is up as well as intensity in the gym. Cant comment on strength yet obviously. I wouldnt say appetite is up to much keeping pretty full to be honest especially on lower cals. People are telling me im looking leaner and im still weighin around 200lbs. Pumps and mind muscle connection was better then normal, could be attributed to the extra carbs.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
lookin good!
keep that libido in check.....i don't want to hear how you porked the fat neighbor chick.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lookin good!
keep that libido in check.....i don't want to hear how you porked the fat neighbor chick.

Hahah ill try not to! :lol:

I like the feeling of walking passed a chick with my head up and feeling like a million bucks tho. Im not one who has a huge amount of confidence but im getting a nice mood boost on this stuff. And its almost like chicks can sense it. Like they want you to look at em but when you dont it makes em look at you. Know what i mean? And this pretty hott chick walked by me and funny enouhg i used to go to highschool with her friend, and they kinda eyed me but i just walked right on passed like come get some. :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I like the feeling of walking passed a chick with my head up and feeling like a million bucks tho. Im not one who has a huge amount of confidence but im getting a nice mood boost on this stuff. And its almost like chicks can sense it. Like they want you to look at em but when you dont it makes em look at you. Know what i mean? And this pretty hott chick walked by me and funny enouhg i used to go to highschool with her friend, and they kinda eyed me but i just walked right on passed like come get some. :lol:

That's right.....make them work brotha haha! Log looks great so far!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i agree w/you on the mood boost.
i'm feeling the same thing!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha ima make em work for it! Thanks guys for chiming in and the mood boost is definately great!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

:box: w00t^^^ coolest log note ever!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
T1, why did you shrink Jamie? That's just not right.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL thats how you do it 3clipse!!! make em hunnies drool.

This sounds great... my two fav compounds, Epi and phera, are feel good compounds.... if it can even slighlty mimic the rest of their effects Ill be stoked.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL thats how you do it 3clipse!!! make em hunnies drool.

This sounds great... my two fav compounds, Epi and phera, are feel good compounds.... if it can even slighlty mimic the rest of their effects Ill be stoked.
Thats exactly how I feel Poopy! Epi and Phera are the only ph/ps I will use anymore but it would be great to have an effective, feel good (energy, confidence, libido), non-methyl!! Especially if it provided significant recomp effects.

Mr.50

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly how I feel Poopy! Epi and Phera are the only ph/ps I will use anymore but it would be great to have an effective, feel good (energy, confidence, libido), non-methyl!! Especially if it provided significant recomp effects.

Mr.50
this is a VERY important fact!

If this can do the same as some other powerful methyls then it will just be AWESOME! theres tons of dry/stregth compounds out there also so Im hoping this one is a little wet and a mass builder to stack with all the other beauties.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i will say this! I love Phera and Epi but as far as mood goes, this blows it away. I NEVER get any type of mood uplifts, outside of test prop/tren, but this does it.

Im going thru some stressful **** between school, work hours, and me and the miss are apart, but im still in high spirits. Funny thing is , i just know im rockin out and aint no damn body gonna stop me!

Diets been perfect btw. Im seirously, in the f-in zone. Im gonna murder arms, some back, and some chest tonight, thats how good im feeling!!! BRING IT! :clean:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well i will say this! I love Phera and Epi but as far as mood goes, this blows it away. I NEVER get any type of mood uplifts, outside of test prop/tren, but this does it.

Im going thru some stressful **** between school, work hours, and me and the miss are apart, but im still in high spirits. Funny thing is , i just know im rockin out and aint no damn body gonna stop me!

Diets been perfect btw. Im seirously, in the f-in zone. Im gonna murder arms, some back, and some chest tonight, thats how good im feeling!!! BRING IT! :clean:

So here we are with the main question for all of the AE guys...... how long till the rest of us might be able to purchase some 3-D?

Mr.50

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So here we are with the main question for all of the AE guys...... how long till the rest of us might be able to purchase some 3-D?

Mr.50
not soon enough.

n 3clipse thats just tits! Lay the smackdown on dem weights brudda!

Have you decided to clean bulk this mug or not yet?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I thought clipse was recomp? I think his diet is strict/clean.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I thought clipse was recomp? I think his diet is strict/clean.
3-AD can make sane men do crazy things Bob. Crazy, crazy things... Or it can just make the muscle gain to tempting to remain on a cal deficit.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
3-AD can make sane men do crazy things Bob. Crazy, crazy things... Or it can just make the muscle gain to tempting to remain on a cal deficit.
We can only hope, good sir.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im still holding to my recomp. People are telling me im looking bigger even on a low cal/low carb diet. Its nice. lol So far im doing amazing on the diet so im gonna stay on the right track.

Today has been more shakes but ive also been pretty busy, makin sure i still get my fats though so i keep the cals up.

I still say ive noticed im hungrier, not sure if thats because ive had some shakes or what. I just got back from my workout, ill update later with everything i did. I was super pumped ill say that.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Im still holding to my recomp. People are telling me im looking bigger even on a low cal/low carb diet. Its nice. lol So far im doing amazing on the diet so im gonna stay on the right track.

Today has been more shakes but ive also been pretty busy, makin sure i still get my fats though so i keep the cals up.

I still say ive noticed im hungrier, not sure if thats because ive had some shakes or what. I just got back from my workout, ill update later with everything i did. I was super pumped ill say that.
He's holding strong. It's always solid when your getting complements, makes cutting so much easier.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's holding strong. It's always solid when your getting complements, makes cutting so much easier.

No doubt. Especially when people are like wow you look bigger and slimmer. Very nice feeling. I just want to get sub 10% and ill be set.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
No doubt. Especially when people are like wow you look bigger and slimmer. Very nice feeling. I just want to get sub 10% and ill be set.
I hear ya man, I've never been below 10 and am determined this time to get to at least 8% by June 1. No doubt you'll be successful man, your dialed in!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya man, I've never been below 10 and am determined this time to get to at least 8% by June 1. No doubt you'll be successful man, your dialed in!

Dialed in i am! Now just to stay dialed in! :lol: Always the hard part for me! Ill go a week and then say f-it! If i can get shredded ill be the happiest man alive. lol