3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet has been 100% of course. Im getting tired of it. With how much im eating i should be shredding bf like people shed clothes when it gets hot. Its just a slow process and i have NO patience. But i wanna be ripped so im bearing with it.

Ive started doing cardio everyday after my workout, even if its just 20 mins or so.

Im trying to take pics but cant get any good ones to come out. Im gonna try n take some outside. This is with my sidekick so the quality sucks! lol

Anyways tonight is shoulders and traps and then some cardio.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea man you said it, its all about patience. Going into my cut I thought I would be dropping weight a lot faster, but it has been slow and steady (but down deep I knew it would be that way.)

You'll get the brother, just a matter of time.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Diet has been 100% of course. Im getting tired of it. With how much im eating i should be shredding bf like people shed clothes when it gets hot. Its just a slow process and i have NO patience. But i wanna be ripped so im bearing with it.

Ive started doing cardio everyday after my workout, even if its just 20 mins or so.

Im trying to take pics but cant get any good ones to come out. Im gonna try n take some outside. This is with my sidekick so the quality sucks! lol

Anyways tonight is shoulders and traps and then some cardio.

I've found the pics help you stay on diet because people know where you started at. You know if you have to post more pics then everyone will know if you cheated!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've found the pics help you stay on diet because people know where you started at. You know if you have to post more pics then everyone will know if you cheated!!

This is true! I just have to have my girl or someone take pics of me outside. I just dont wanna look stupid :lol:.

Got me in a 5 lb tub of LGs protein, damn that **** tastes good mixed with some PB too. It made me sweat cuz of some of the goodies in it! :head:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
agree! posting up picks makes you work harder.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Hey sunshine. quik question. One of my testciles appeared to relocate somewhere in my body. Has this ever happened to you? My left one is bog enough and still looks like I have two hanging in my jeans.

-TF

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey sunshine. quik question. One of my testciles appeared to relocate somewhere in my body. Has this ever happened to you? My left one is bog enough and still looks like I have two hanging in my jeans.

-TF
Fortunately i keep a pretty tight leash on my boys. I dont let them roam the yard much. :lol:

Anyways guys im off to hit shoulders up and some upper chest and maybe some back for tea n crumpets! :head:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

-TF
Dear TF,

I'm still perplexed how you can continuously mistake your ovaries for testicles.
Just because your female anatomy hangs low does not make you a boy.
You are severely sexually confused.

Sincerly,
Hankie V.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys this pic is of horrible quality since its from my cell phone, and its dark but you can atleast see my arms and back width along with my shoulders lol.

Sitting at about 195 11.5-12% bf or so.

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely killed shoulders tonight, also did a exercise of upper chest, and some lat pulldowns as well as traps. Did cardio for about 25 mins did some abs and called it a day.

Got another few compliments today about looking "jacked" whats my bf and what weight am i at n so forth. I really hate this dieting but it seems to be working semi well so far lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good!!

Just seing that picture, even though dark, compared to a picture not even a year ago is crazy. Arms are the biggest theyve ever been as well as everything else.

Help me C i want a pizza!!!! :lol: uuggghh!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No pizza, or at least make it whole wheat crust and turkey pep. And only have 1 slice with your fish or chicken..lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No pizza, or at least make it whole wheat crust and turkey pep. And only have 1 slice with your fish or chicken..lol
Hahah i was good and ate a lean sirloin!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL those are good too. Besides you don't want to mess up all the hard work you have done!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL those are good too. Besides you don't want to mess up all the hard work you have done!
LOL yea it was good. 1 more day and then i can have a carbup meal!!!! Wooohhhooooo!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure how long i'm going to put off carbing up, but I think at least another week. I hate the weekend mornings, making my wife banana pecan pancakes and not eating em. Made with a mix of quinoa, soy + whole wheat flour, so they are healthy and decent even for me to eat but still too much carbs other than on a carbup

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure how long i'm going to put off carbing up, but I think at least another week. I hate the weekend mornings, making my wife banana pecan pancakes and not eating em. Made with a mix of quinoa, soy + whole wheat flour, so they are healthy and decent even for me to eat but still too much carbs other than on a carbup
put your dog on a leash, go to the park. jog around for an hour or two, then go home and eat those damned pancakes. geeez, life is too short.:donut::burger::hot::cheers:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
How often do you typically carb up Easy? I started at every 7 days with 800 grams and now go every 6th (more for more muscle building/sparring effects) and have not noticed any decrease in fat loss. I couldn't imagine going over 7 days.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats on the menu? looking hard and strong man, looking good.
Thanks bro! Im thinking probably pizza and some bread. I've been craving pizza horribly lol.

The carbups every 3-4 days is definately working well but im curious to see how well 5 days no carbs would be then on sat n sunday carb up. 1 to 2 meals in the am. Saturday being a good carb meal n sunday being my cheat meal. Well see. If I notice my progress coming to a hault I will either eliminate the carbs wednesday and just do sunday or work something else out. Im really only eating roughly 200 to 250 carbs on my carbups neways, so not to much.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been thinking of pizza pretty hard too these past days lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't carbed up at all as this is the first week as a ckd. Up till now its been a tkd

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive been thinking of pizza pretty hard too these past days lol.

Alright guys well i figured id carbup a day early. No harm really as today is the third day. If i step on the scale monday and i show no weight loss or even if by mirror i dont see anything i like i may switch things up. Who knows! lol

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys well i figured id carbup a day early. No harm really as today is the third day. If i step on the scale monday and i show no weight loss or even if by mirror i dont see anything i like i may switch things up. Who knows! lol
Keeping the body guessing and on edge is pretty solid, especially during fat loss periods. So you carbed up today, or is a day early tomorrow?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keeping the body guessing and on edge is pretty solid, especially during fat loss periods. So you carbed up today, or is a day early tomorrow?

Got me pizza on the way right now!! Hahah.. Tomorrow ill hit up cardio in the am! Also just so everyone knows today is...

Day: 20 Only 2.5 more days guys!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Got me pizza on the way right now!! Hahah.. Tomorrow ill hit up cardio in the am! Also just so everyone knows today is...

Day: 20 Only 2.5 more days guys!
lol enjoy. Also these tester logs went by so fast, its crazy.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol enjoy. Also these tester logs went by so fast, its crazy.

That they did my man that they did. Well 5 pieces of pizza later , 1/4th a loaf of bread and half a big bowl of stuffed shells im full!! :lol: This should hold me over!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went to the movies tonight and had popcorn and some coke zero. So overall probly around 400gs of carbs. :run:

I feel nice n full though. This week i think im gonna see if i can last until the weekend and if not wednesday on leg day ill have a better meal like oatmeal or something to that extent.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
That they did my man that they did. Well 5 pieces of pizza later , 1/4th a loaf of bread and half a big bowl of stuffed shells im full!! :lol: This should hold me over!
one of my long time personal faves aka manicotti!!!!!!! That $hit rocks!!!

remeizo

Awards
Feast or famine works!!!!! Has anyone tried zero protein then proteine loading. Not trying to steal the thread just a question. Our built in biology works really good in these situations. Your no carbs then taking a ton of carbs definatly produces a specific response in your body. If you do the same with protein who knows what would happen.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Feast or famine works!!!!! Has anyone tried zero protein then proteine loading. Not trying to steal the thread just a question. Our built in biology works really good in these situations. Your no carbs then taking a ton of carbs definatly produces a specific response in your body. If you do the same with protein who knows what would happen.

hmmm muscular breakdown.......not sure if i'd wanna know....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! Who knows? I don't know and I don't want to be a sacrificial guinea pig in my own house ahah.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL ill keep my protein intake up and limit the carbs for now. I dont wanna go experimenting.

Well im definately holding some water from last nights carb fest, but no problem. Back to my lovely diet it is. :cheers:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys since today is day 21 and i only have a day and a half to go i figured ill give my final review today since not much will happen in the last couple of days.

Final Review:

First off id like to thank the AX crew for letting me test this product of theirs. It was a great honor to be hand picked.
The product itself i beleive was very well formulated and thought out. I gained some nice strength while recomping and got more compliments in the 3 weeks i was on it then in the 3 months prior. Thats no bullshit either, could it be because i nailed my diet down? Yes. Do i feel that 3-ad helped me though, most definately. Now about 15-16 days into it i noted the effects were no longer as apparent, strength leveled off, mood wasnt as high, sweat was still there, and libido and aggression seemed to go back to baseline. I feel at this point 6 caps would have kept the gains going definately but stayed at 4. I also feel that if ur fairly experienced with hormones start at 4 caps for the first week or so then get into 6, 4 will show a little but i beleive 6 will shine. The mental aspect of this product is simply amazing, the aggression was there at times as was libido, nothing crazy but it didnt drop either. Overall i had a great run and i will definately pick up about 2 boxes in the future to give it a go.

Ill sum it up with the pros/cons:

Pros:
-Mood
-Libido
-Aggression
-Strength
-Mind muscle connection was great
-Vascularity

Cons:
There really werent much here to report
-Experienced users will need more
-Effects kinda fell off a little towards the end

Really other then that i cant think of any cons really, it felt very clean, there wasnt any type of methyl feeling obviously since its not methylated.

Final stats:
Weight: 195 ( started at 201)
Height: 5'9 or so
Arms: 17.5" stayed the same

Didnt measure anything else, fatloss in the stomach was definately noted..

Any other questions, comments, lemme know!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have a Q, what happens when the big 5 lbs muscle increase occurs tonight??? You can't go back after the final review sir.

lol. Good review man. I'm looking froward to some logs with higher dosages/some unique stacks. Solid work.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Hahaha if i wake up 5 lbs heavier full of pure mass i may just **** myself. :lol:

Yea im thinking 3-ad at 6 caps a day along with a SD pulse or epi would be amazing.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
That would probably break the curic world record though so it would be win win!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice job with the log brother!! :D