3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Is everyone taking the same approach or are there going to be some variations?

    It would be nice to have all testers:
    1- drop all of their usual supplements and just stick with basics like 3clipseGT
    2- determine kcal needs with same method and set calorie levels accordingly.
    3- same macronutrient breakdown.

    Either way, it looks interesting and there are quality testers. Should be fun to watch. Good luck gentlemen.
    hey jonny.
    yeah, there is a list of rules AX wants us to follow for this. so if everyone follows them we should get some feedback on what just 3-ad alone can accomplish.
    i posted the rules up in the start of my thread if you are interested.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Is everyone taking the same approach or are there going to be some variations?

    It would be nice to have all testers:
    1- drop all of their usual supplements and just stick with basics like 3clipseGT
    2- determine kcal needs with same method and set calorie levels accordingly.
    3- same macronutrient breakdown.

    Either way, it looks interesting and there are quality testers. Should be fun to watch. Good luck gentlemen.
    We have told everyone NO creatine, NO N.O., NO other muscle builders while on it. We are trying to get ACTUAL results of JUST 3-AD. We can't put everyone on the same macro breakdown or kcals as everyone responds differently to various diets. But, we are doing our best to get as close a REAL test as we can.
    •   
       


  3. I am late but i am in give it hell bro:clean:
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. a test subject 4 hours after taking 3ad OMGGGGGGGG heehehhehe

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am late but i am in give it hell bro:clean:

    Late? What the hell is that!?!?! Hahha jk bruv! Thanks for stoppin by and i plan on makin 3-ad work! Or maybe itll be makin me work! hahah im sure it will be good!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    a test subject 4 hours after taking 3ad OMGGGGGGGG heehehhehe
    I wont even be that greedy, give me half of that and im fuggin set!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Box has arrived!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Box has arrived!!!
    Ohhhhhh issshhh!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    a test subject 4 hours after taking 3ad OMGGGGGGGG heehehhehe
    caption:
    uhhhhhh cant pull up pants thighs too big uhhhh [email protected] you
    3AD

  10. I bet he gets a bad rash when he goes to the beach! hahah
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. the guy also has ILS - except i don't think his lats are invisible.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    the guy also has ILS - except i don't think his lats are invisible.
    ILS? lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. invisable lats syndrome..... you see it on skinny guys trying to over compensate for the 30lb lat pull down they do, I sometimes want to ask them if they need help carrying something then realize out loud that "oh theres nothing under your arms."

  14. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    invisable lats syndrome..... you see it on skinny guys trying to over compensate for the 30lb lat pull down they do, I sometimes want to ask them if they need help carrying something then realize out loud that "oh theres nothing under your arms."

    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. ??What 3-ad turns you into a bald midget with no lats???lol.........hey at least it was free lol..............

  16. T1 is up in here. Good luck J!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    T1 is up in here. Good luck J!!
    Glad to have ya a long brotha man!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. Bumping it because there arent enough 3-AD logs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    invisable lats syndrome..... you see it on skinny guys trying to over compensate for the 30lb lat pull down they do, I sometimes want to ask them if they need help carrying something then realize out loud that "oh theres nothing under your arms."
    lmfao, the definition of body rotation db rowers.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Bumping it because there arent enough 3-AD logs
    Heheh... Ok guys so it looks like im getting my 3-ad on tuesday. Man that seems so far away!! Hahah jk ill be all find n dandy. Ill start it tuesday, i workout later in the day, well night i should say so this shouldnt be a problem!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Trip in the Hizzy
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Trip in the Hizzy

    Ohhhh sshhh!!tttt!! Now its poppin off!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ohhhh sshhh!!tttt!! Now its poppin off!
    ...rather like a big zit....

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    ...rather like a big zit....


    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Trip in the Hizzy
    you are losign your touch! Not showing up till page 3!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 12:31 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 07:39 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 09:22 PM
  4. What could it be?
    By RLD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 08:57 PM
  5. Could It Be Gyno???
    By babygetoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 02:13 PM
Log in
Log in