3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Time to get huge!

Make us proud.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

wsup dogg!? damn! everyone is on 3AD.....except for me!

i didnt get to read thru the log yet but i will, ill be tuned in.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.3%

Cool

Alright, fine. I'm sheepled in.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Glad we are in for the ride! Its gonna be a nice one!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Glad we are in for the ride! Its gonna be a nice one!
    For sho! It just seems like tuesday is so far away.......

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Good luck!

Wish I could have logged it.
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    For sho! It just seems like tuesday is so far away.......
    Haha i know!!
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Day 1:

Ok guys, im going to start my log today as its monday and i like to start everything at the beginning of the week. Well guys i got my 3-ad today! The fedex man timed it so amazing as i was just sitting down to eat! So popped to caps with my chicken/broccoli/ Sesamin meal.

Now before i start with what i did tonight i want everyone to know i train for hypertrophy and not max strength so my reps are usualy 8-15 in that area. Everything is contracted to the max as well as good slow negatives.

The workout: Back/Traps
    T-bar rows:this was done on a machine you add freeweights to, i have no idea how much the bar weighed so these are just the plates added.
    90x15, 115x15, 135x12
    Low Rows: 110x20,130x12, 150x10
    Pull-Downs:75x20, 85x15,90x12
    Lat-Pulldowns:110x15,130x12,150x10
    Deltoid rear flys:110x12,120x10,130x8

Traps
    Shrugs:180x12,230x8,230x8

Abs:
    Weighed Leg lifts machine:20x15,40x15

Other various ab work was done with my bodyweight.

The diet:
    Meal 1:2 scoops Syntha 6 in water
    Meal 2:8oz chucken, 1 scoop PB , 1 cup broc,mild cheddar on broc
    Meal 3:8 oz chicken, 2 pumps sesathin, 1 cup broccoli
    Meal 4: PWO shake of 2 scoops whey in water
    Meal 5 and 6: Not yet completed but same as above without the broc and maybe not chicken but eggs.

Cardio was not done tonight

Thoughts: After my dose i cant really say i FELT anything crazy, placebo probly got to me as i was motivated to get to the gym, did feel a little more confident i guess i should say. Overall felt great, pump was pretty good, mind muscle was good, and sweat was up.

I have a book that i will be starting from today, this log on, will have everything written down, thoughts, comments, the diet and how many cals it is and the excersize performed with weights, sets, reps etc.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    I cant wait to get mine!
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

Wow this threads got 90 Fing posts in it and you haven't even taken your first dose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice work bro it looks like some-one's got alot of clout.
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Beginning day was updated!

Weight: 201
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%

you take your first dose? how you feeling?
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

you take your first dose? how you feeling?

Felt great. Im not sure what im "supposed" to be feeling but definately was dragging ass popped the 2 caps and felt not energized or buzzed but more like, "Lets f-in do this". I did notice my confidence was definately up and my "want" to push heavier weight was there too.
  15. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Now that im logging my calories in my book n so forth im coming up short. I wanna be around 2300-2400 on workout days i beleive and 2000 or so on non workout. I was about 800 short today. lol I dont feel hungry though really. Cant anyone point me to where i could get my estimated maintenance cals would be? Thanks a bunch guys.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%

a good estimate is usually current weight * 15 for maintenance cals.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Now that im logging my calories in my book n so forth im coming up short. I wanna be around 2300-2400 on workout days i beleive and 2000 or so on non workout. I was about 800 short today. lol I dont feel hungry though really. Cant anyone point me to where i could get my estimated maintenance cals would be? Thanks a bunch guys.
    wow for someone thats 198 you maintain on low cals well eh?

I too can maintain at a very low cal level ed but to really gain I have to nearly double it. I dont burn muscle easily but I dont put it on easily either... I have to shovel the food and smash the iron but its what I love
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    wow for someone thats 198 you maintain on low cals well eh?

I too can maintain at a very low cal level ed but to really gain I have to nearly double it. I dont burn muscle easily but I dont put it on easily either... I have to shovel the food and smash the iron but its what I love

Yea its really weird. Im gonna up my cals a bit and see how i do. The carbs are low which i feel better doing. My body does NOT give up muscle easily BUT i gain fat easier then counting from 1-5. Im not trying to gain a bunch and im trying to cut some fat off me if possible. I also woke up a bit late today and started late with eating so that may be a reason as well to why my cals were lower. I could have easily put down another 400 cals or so to put me right at 2000 cals for the day. Im thinkin my maintenance may be arounds 2500-2800 so well see whaty 2400 or so does for me.
  19. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Ty much bro! That will definately help me a ton.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Yea its really weird. Im gonna up my cals a bit and see how i do. The carbs are low which i feel better doing. My body does NOT give up muscle easily BUT i gain fat easier then counting from 1-5. Im not trying to gain a bunch and im trying to cut some fat off me if possible. I also woke up a bit late today and started late with eating so that may be a reason as well to why my cals were lower. I could have easily put down another 400 cals or so to put me right at 2000 cals for the day. Im thinkin my maintenance may be arounds 2500-2800 so well see whaty 2400 or so does for me.

When I really think of EVERYTHING I take in ed I get in 3000 cals easy with my normal appitite. I mean 1 glass of milk is nearly 200cals itself and I have like 3 ed and milk in my shakes... AP and Pslin recently have made sure I can abuse my lovely carbs while being off cycle and not add extra tubbo.... normally I can only pull that off on cycle.
  21. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

When I really think of EVERYTHING I take in ed I get in 3000 cals easy with my normal appitite. I mean 1 glass of milk is nearly 200cals itself and I have like 3 ed and milk in my shakes... AP and Pslin recently have made sure I can abuse my lovely carbs while being off cycle and not add extra tubbo.... normally I can only pull that off on cycle.

Yea very true. Since im only logging 3-ad im trying to make sure i dont put fat on but i still need to eat more. After a couple of days i know ill be hungry as hell. Im gonna see how long i can go without a carb up though to get the initial fat water etc off.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yea very true. Since im only logging 3-ad im trying to make sure i dont put fat on but i still need to eat more. After a couple of days i know ill be hungry as hell. Im gonna see how long i can go without a carb up though to get the initial fat water etc off.
    It looks like the others have already noticed an increase in hunger so I'm sure you'll be next lol. So this is going to be a pure CKD (or TKD?) Yea I'm interested if this really helps you cut up with muscle retention or if it leans more towards a mass compound with no fat gain since your diet is nailed down.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.06%

I've made a very handy excelsheet but I'm not allowed to attach it....where can I upload it?
  24. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yep. I too can maintain at a ridiculously low calorie intake. When I start bulking I usually have to double my calories.
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    It looks like the others have already noticed an increase in hunger so I'm sure you'll be next lol. So this is going to be a pure CKD (or TKD?) Yea I'm interested if this really helps you cut up with muscle retention or if it leans more towards a mass compound with no fat gain since your diet is nailed down.

I get confused with those but basicaly i will have carb ups when i feel needed. Funny thing is, even with this diet, it will be more of a recomp. I can put on mass even when in the lowest calorie restrictions, but i still dont burn fat as fast. So far hunger pains have been kept to a minimum thank god. lol
    I can pile away 2 footlongs a drink and a bag of chips if someone let me. Hahah but since notaking everything down and im strait up dialed in right now.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%

I get confused with those but basicaly i will have carb ups when i feel needed. Funny thing is, even with this diet, it will be more of a recomp. I can put on mass even when in the lowest calorie restrictions, but i still dont burn fat as fast. So far hunger pains have been kept to a minimum thank god. lol
    I can pile away 2 footlongs a drink and a bag of chips if someone let me. Hahah but since notaking everything down and im strait up dialed in right now.
    Thats crazy man, Id be scared to go near that low of cals but hey if its working let the recomping begin!
  27. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Thats crazy man, Id be scared to go near that low of cals but hey if its working let the recomping begin!

Yea i have a couple of buddys that just hate me for it because they have to eat and eat and eat and they think i can just go a month without eating right or workin out come back and id still have all the mass i left with.

As far as the excell sheet goes im not sure where you could upload it, im not computer smart at all. lol

Diet has been perfect today! I will be working out later tonight and will report back then.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%

Solid genetics ftw right.

I don't think you can upload a spread sheet on here, if you want to send it to him your probably going to have to email it to him is an attachment (gmail is really solid or larger uploads.)
  29. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Solid genetics ftw right.

I don't think you can upload a spread sheet on here, if you want to send it to him your probably going to have to email it to him is an attachment (gmail is really solid or larger uploads.)
    Yup! Ive never been able to get super super lean before, like im talkin under 10% but with writing everything out im hopin after this run with 3-ad ill be sub 10% at about 190lbs.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.57%

Yup! Ive never been able to get super super lean before, like im talkin under 10% but with writing everything out im hopin after this run with 3-ad ill be sub 10% at about 190lbs.
    Ah 3clipseGT sad to say but you and I sound almost identical, the magic 10% barrier!!!

Mr.50
  31. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Ah 3clipseGT sad to say but you and I sound almost identical, the magic 10% barrier!!!

Mr.50

hahah yup! It seems almost impossible but i think this summer im gonna do it. Even if i have to force myself to eat right or something idk but ill fin do it!

Drinkin my whey shake/Pb/fishoil/sesamin before workout. Chest tonight!
  32. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hahah yup! It seems almost impossible but i think this summer im gonna do it. Even if i have to force myself to eat right or something idk but ill fin do it!

Drinkin my whey shake/Pb/fishoil/sesamin before workout. Chest tonight!
    You'll get there. I have a feeling 3-AD might just help ya out there.
  33. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    You'll get there. I have a feeling 3-AD might just help ya out there.

Im hopin so!
  34. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Day 2:

Diet:
    Meal 1: 8oz chicken with cheese on it, broccoli, 1 scoop PB, sesamin dosed my 2 caps 3-ad at this meal
    Meal 2: 8oz chicken with cheese on it, broccoli, 1 scoop PB
    Meal 3: 2 scoops whey ,2 scoops PB, sesamin, 2 caps 3-ad. There was about 6 hours between doses as a FYI.
    Meal 4: PWO meal 2 scoops whey in water
    Meal 5: Not yet made but looks like, 6 eggwhites 3 whole eggs, cheese, sesamin.

Workout: Chest

Incline DB:65x12,75,10,85x8
    Hammer Strength Flat:145x11,180x8,180x8,145x7 The last set between 180 and 145 was a dropset.
    Incline HS:90x12,110x12,140x12
    Seated Dips:110x20,160x12,160x15
    PecDec:130x15,150x10,150x9

Thoughts/Comments:

Workout was good. Great pump and mind muscle connection was there. A little bit of a headache after my 2nd dose but it gradualy is subsiding. People can definately tell i am pumped as they say i look bigger. Now i dont attribute this to 3-ad yet, but i always pump up pretty good. Hunger these last couple of hours after the last dose have ramped up a tad. Ill try and controll it! Meals have been pretty dead on outside of todays first 2 meals. Tomorrow im up early so i should be able to get 6 meals in.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I wonder is anyoen planning on taking full advantage of these hunger pangs??? Id love to see wht this does on a bulk.
  36. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

I wonder is anyoen planning on taking full advantage of these hunger pangs??? Id love to see wht this does on a bulk.
    Honestly there is a very good possiblity this may turn into a bulk for me. LOL Ill keep it clean but ill go crazy!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

Honestly there is a very good possiblity this may turn into a bulk for me. LOL Ill keep it clean but ill go crazy!
    nice work!
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

nonono... dont do that

Lets hope reverse psychology works
  39. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

nonono... dont do that

Lets hope reverse psychology works

Haha i just do what the 3-ad tells me to do!!
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

its sayin... "lets clean bulk this mother 3clipse... comeon lemme show you my POWER!!!!"

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3clipseGT's rise from disaster!
    By 3clipseGT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 06:14 PM
  2. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 08:43 PM
  3. 3clipseGT and SuperdrolNG a powerful love story!(Sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 12:55 AM
  4. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
  5. 3clipseGT's dive into Focus Xt's powerful properties!
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 04:03 PM