3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. subbed


  2. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    This will be avery nice set up! I actually like the idea of hand picking testers 100% of these pics are reliable guys that keep good logs and are well disciplined. this should elicit some quality feedback or all! I cant wait. And T1 ur are a lucky suma***** too!
    Thanks bro that means a lot comin from you! Hit me up on PM bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. Sweet! when do you start the log?

  4. Good luck boss. I'm in.
    •   
       


  5. looks like you guys like my testers!

    crader, it is rec for guys only. what you do with that is up to you.

  6. Subbed!!!

    All these great guys running 3-AD...and poor me left out in the cold. Oh well...I'm just going to live vicariously through you!!

    Go get 'em, bro!!

    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  7. Sub'd

    Maybe a stupid question: but do you need a pct with this?

  8. its not a stupid question. you DO need pct. We are recommending a mild one, though. aPCT is what we recommend. (it is one of our products, ofcourse)

  9. hmmm I thought this stuff went under....excited to see people trying it. It is becoming avail to us less fortunate gentleman anytime soon?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    its not a stupid question. you DO need pct. We are recommending a mild one, though. aPCT is what we recommend. (it is one of our products, ofcourse)
    Tnx for the reply!. Good to know. What kinda pct do you recommend (6-oxo)?

    edit: wait: aPCT is a product? (A dutchman speaking )

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kevf View Post
    Tnx for the reply!. Good to know. What kinda pct do you recommend (6-oxo)?

    edit: wait: aPCT is a product? (A dutchman speaking )
    yes, aPCT is Advanced PCT a product that we make for this specific purpose.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    its not a stupid question. you DO need pct. We are recommending a mild one, though. aPCT is what we recommend. (it is one of our products, ofcourse)
    About to leave ot get that NDA over to ya bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    About to leave ot get that NDA over to ya bro!
    good!

  14. Any hints on the compound or ingredients in this stuff yet?? I know you guys aren't ingesting caps without knowing what's in them so...... whaz in dim der pills hu,hu?? lol.....Seriously though???

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Any hints on the compound or ingredients in this stuff yet?? I know you guys aren't ingesting caps without knowing what's in them so...... whaz in dim der pills hu,hu?? lol.....Seriously though???
    the testers have full disclosure on what they are ingesting. But, NO ONE else is privvy to the information! you'll hve to wait till release..................SORRY !

  16. <---Me at the fax machine!

    Im definately looking forward to this!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    the testers have full disclosure on what they are ingesting. But, NO ONE else is privvy to the information! you'll hve to wait till release..................SORRY !
    No prob macedaddy, thanks for the heads up bro. Looks like I'll be wiatin with everyonelse

  18. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    looks like you guys like my testers!

    crader, it is rec for guys only. what you do with that is up to you.
    Hey macedaddy. What do you think about having a little friendly competition between all the testers here. For instance the tester with the most pronounced gains would receive another bottle of 3AD or something like that. You could even start a poll and have everybody who has been following vote on it. I'm sure none of the testers need it, but it would be a little extra incentive (a very nice one at that). What do you think macedaddy?

  19. Is everyone taking the same approach or are there going to be some variations?

    It would be nice to have all testers:
    1- drop all of their usual supplements and just stick with basics like 3clipseGT
    2- determine kcal needs with same method and set calorie levels accordingly.
    3- same macronutrient breakdown.

    Either way, it looks interesting and there are quality testers. Should be fun to watch. Good luck gentlemen.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Is everyone taking the same approach or are there going to be some variations?

    It would be nice to have all testers:
    1- drop all of their usual supplements and just stick with basics like 3clipseGT
    2- determine kcal needs with same method and set calorie levels accordingly.
    3- same macronutrient breakdown.

    Either way, it looks interesting and there are quality testers. Should be fun to watch. Good luck gentlemen.
    hey jonny.
    yeah, there is a list of rules AX wants us to follow for this. so if everyone follows them we should get some feedback on what just 3-ad alone can accomplish.
    i posted the rules up in the start of my thread if you are interested.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Is everyone taking the same approach or are there going to be some variations?

    It would be nice to have all testers:
    1- drop all of their usual supplements and just stick with basics like 3clipseGT
    2- determine kcal needs with same method and set calorie levels accordingly.
    3- same macronutrient breakdown.

    Either way, it looks interesting and there are quality testers. Should be fun to watch. Good luck gentlemen.
    We have told everyone NO creatine, NO N.O., NO other muscle builders while on it. We are trying to get ACTUAL results of JUST 3-AD. We can't put everyone on the same macro breakdown or kcals as everyone responds differently to various diets. But, we are doing our best to get as close a REAL test as we can.

  22. I am late but i am in give it hell bro:clean:
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. a test subject 4 hours after taking 3ad OMGGGGGGGG heehehhehe

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am late but i am in give it hell bro:clean:

    Late? What the hell is that!?!?! Hahha jk bruv! Thanks for stoppin by and i plan on makin 3-ad work! Or maybe itll be makin me work! hahah im sure it will be good!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    a test subject 4 hours after taking 3ad OMGGGGGGGG heehehhehe
    I wont even be that greedy, give me half of that and im fuggin set!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  26. Box has arrived!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Box has arrived!!!
    Ohhhhhh issshhh!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  28. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    a test subject 4 hours after taking 3ad OMGGGGGGGG heehehhehe
    caption:
    uhhhhhh cant pull up pants thighs too big uhhhh [email protected] you
    3AD

  29. I bet he gets a bad rash when he goes to the beach! hahah
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3clipseGT's rise from disaster!
    By 3clipseGT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 06:14 PM
  2. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 08:43 PM
  3. 3clipseGT and SuperdrolNG a powerful love story!(Sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 12:55 AM
  4. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
  5. 3clipseGT's dive into Focus Xt's powerful properties!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Log in
Log in