Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugars 1g
Protein 22g

Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 4%
Iron 9%

Ingredients: Bovine protein serum, cocoa powder(alkalized), Natural and artificial flavors, salt, sucralose.

Initial Thoughts:

I know this product is made out of pure bovine protein serum which is the newest form of protein to be established to this date. Scientifically it has more IGF-2 growth factors which allows increased levels of protein synthesis and nitrogen balance compared to regular whey. It has also been stated that this form of protein will reduce inflammation, kill toxins preventing sickness, will cause other forms of protein to be more anabolic, etc. I was very excited to give this product a go.

Ingredient Value: 8/10

I would’ve liked to see more protein per serving but than again I don’t know if that’s even possible. Hardly any sugar, less than hardly any fat and the 2g’s of fiber was a nice touch, especially for someone on a high-protein diet like myself.

Cost Effectiveness: 5/10

Definitely a higher priced protein supplement but assuming the stated benefits are real it should be worth it, for those who can afford it. Unfortunately, regardless of how costly the manufacturing process is many people would not be able to afford this product.

Taste: 7/10

The powder has an extremely strong chocolate scent which is very appetizing. When mixed with milk, there is a very strong chocolate taste which I found to be good in the beginning and decent as time went on. There is only a slight aftertaste when mixed with milk. When mixed with water on the other hand, not so good. The chocolate taste was significantly diminished while the after taste grew stronger, more chemically and occurred quicker than with milk.

Mixability: 7/10

For the most part the product did a good job mixing. There were none of those medium to large sized clumps floating around in the shake who’d surprise you mid-swig. Unfortunately, at the bottom of almost every shake there’d be a 1-2g clump and considering the products high price that’s not something I’d want to see as a consumer.

Results: 10/10

Here’s where this product really shines. In the 3 weeks that I used this product I put on about 3.5LBs lean mass and was using virtually the exact same stack (different BCAA product) while last month I only put on about 1.5LBs of lean mass, if that. Not only this, but I am prone to getting pains in my wrists/lower ulna’s (bone that connects to wrist) and I actually completely forgot about these pains up until a week after I finished the tub where they started to reoccur.

Overall Rating: 7.4/10

Conclusion:

I have been using Optimum Nutrition’s 100% Whey as a staple protein supplement for the past 2 years and I can honestly say that if I can establish the finances I will be replacing it with Bodygenie’s Protein Serum. If you can deal with having to clean out your shaker a little more thoroughly every day and can accept that you aren’t drinking the best tasting (even though it's pretty good) protein supplement in exchange for doubled or more results I suggest you bust our your wallet or credit card and grab a few tubs. I’ve looked at a lot of substantiated research on this product and it all points to the same conclusion.