My PCT log after Epi/Furaz

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

that does sound nice
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Alright guys, got in my box of goodies! :-D

Anyways im gonna take out somnidren-gh and replace it with I-GH-1 and see how that works for me. For right now im just going to run the MMV2 and 1-androsterone but im irkin to run M1D too. lol..

Ill be giving cold fusion a go tomorrow before my workout.

Also dosing slin before my carb meals.

I think i may apply lipoburn on my off weeks of Clen/Napalm, well see!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Just dipped my finger into the Cold fusion! And yes definately a Cherry Smarteez!! mmmmm nummy!! lol
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Just dipped my finger into the Cold fusion! And yes definately a Cherry Smarteez!! mmmmm nummy!! lol
    Yea I was amazed because it smells awful,lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yea I was amazed because it smells awful,lol.
    Hahah that it does. We shall see how it works when i try it tomorrow!
  6. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Well i must say and not only is it me that noticed this just from today, but is there ANY possible way flawless could be working already? My stretch marks are ALREADY looking lighter. My gf was like OMG what are you putting on ur stretchmarks! And i just love the dang smell, makes me wanna eat the frigin lotion! hahah
  7. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok guys used the Cold fusion. Taste was pleasant, nothing to strong, nothing weak. Pumps were very nice, energy was there most definately.

So now ive added in M1D to kind of keep my libido even higher, i dont beleive the DHT from MMv2 will take care of the possible libido problems from the 1-androsterone so im just adding in 4 caps a day of M1D, the usual is 6 so well see how this makes me feel.

Still at 4 caps a day of MMv2 thinkin about taking it to 5
    Still at 4 caps a day of 1androsterone thinking about takin it to 5 as well. lol

So far im feeling good, this weekend ive kinda let my diet go a bit, ive been so anal with it i needed a break and monday will be go time again. Still applying the clen/napalm, still applying flawless. My Gf says i remind her of waffles or pancakes! lol Im like its Java get it right!
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok guys things have been good. Diets been crap but i start back up tomorrow anyways.

I also need to rethink what fatburners i want to use. Ive gotta rethink this, im out of the retain and our of my meltdown. Ive got speed here so ill use that and thats about it. Im thinkin of adding in T3. Yay? Nay?

MMv2 is doing me good as well as 1-androsterone.. Now i remember on the old 1-ad if i didnt drink enough H20 when i used the restroom it burned. Definately getting that feeling with 1-androsterone!! So i guess that means its working! Time to up the H20.

So lets recap as to what supps im using:

Lg MMv2 4 caps a day ( strength and fatloss)
    LG M1D 6 caps a day ( help with libido and boost fatloss)
    AMS 1 androsterone 4 caps a day ( strength and keep muscle)
    Lgs I-GH-1 4 ( Fatloss, sleep, anticat)
    Milleniums SGH (half scoop for relaxation before sleep)
    T3 75-100mcgs ( fatloss)
    Napalm/clen ( Fatloss )

Diet is all meats, veggies, healthy fats. Carbups every 21st meal or so. ( Gonna start makin only 1 of these a cheat meal each week)

Im probly sitting back up around 188 again because of all the carbs, but gimme about 3 days and ill be down to about 180 again.

Its go time ladies n gents, its in there and its in there strong! 170-175 here i come!!
  9. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

OK ladies n gents. Had an amazing back workout. Felt pumped, vascular and the weights felt easy. I havnt eaten much today which is common for me on DHT type products. SD kills me appetite and the MMV2 seems to be doing the same, cant complain makes it easier for me!

Anways after the barrage of crap i ate friday sat n sunday im sitting at 194. Thats 10lbs heavier then thursday! WOW!

Anyways ive taken my usual supps today outside of the T3. I think im gonna see what i can do with the speed, I-gh-1, and MMv2 along with the napalm without the T3 yet.

So as far as diet goes ive got some nice stuff cooked up. Beef, ground chuck, ive got eggs, and protein powder. Ill probly cook up some talapia tomorrow as well.

Id really like to add in some type of sesamin but right now im gonna leave it out.
  10. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Well i weighed in today at about 190. Diet is still clean as usual. So far thats 4 lb drop off from what i was at. Now just 6 more to go to be back to normal lol.

Took the usual supps today and had a great chest workout.

No T3 still just speed.
  11. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Well guys ate like crap last night yet still woke up this morning looking nice n lean. Also took 2 tylenol PM ( spent the night at my girls house ) and will NEVER do that again, i feel HORRIBLE.

Also had an AWESOME chest workout yesterday and i feel it today. Im so sore even my biceps are sore and i didnt work biceps. Hahah

Added in T3 today too. Im thinking about switching up my diet or i might keep it the same im unsure. Im really struggling with the no carb bit. Screws with my seratonin levels.

Anyways guys if i workout tonight ill probly do legs altho im not sure. I feel like i have a cold or the flu coming on so i may just take it easy!
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

well, if you get sick and aren't going to use the MMV2, let me know I still need some extra leaning super powers
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Hahahah ( in best borat voice ) Sneaky Sneaky Eric!!! hahah
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Do I give up on cutting and just go for bulk since i'm on superdrol anyhow? since you aren't getting sick enough to hand over the MMV2
    This space for rent

15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok guys ive come down with somethin so diets been crap but havnt really eaten anything. Ate a doughnut this morning and thats all for today. Still takin things as normal. SSR finaly got back to me so im thinkin i may drop M1D for now and add in the Methyl Extreme, he said he added some free prod for the mixup ( nice standup guy ) and if its more then yippee if its the fatburner they have well then yippee too.

Im takin tylenol cold n all kinds of ish so hopefully this is over soon!
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

ah that blows. my daughter has it too. she's been home from school this week :P
    This space for rent

17. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I finally feel better today!!! Im most likely going to work arms tonight, maybe legs and abs as well and hopefully get some running in. Im def holding water, if not some extra fat now from my not eating ----> to crap eating escapade.

May change the diet and go for more of just a well balanced diet mod carbs, high pro, higher side on fat, almost like what im on now, just up the carbs a tad and up the cardio.

I wanna see what this 1-androsterone/MMv2 and hopefully Methyl extreme can do for me!

I will say this, im looking bigger and feel fuller, muscles are rock hard, and libido is crazy!

Also If crader or dsade poke there heads in, how many times a day should i apply flawless? Ive been at twice a day but it seems i may need less?? It seems to be drying my skin out a bit, or does that mean apply more? Crazy i know but thats just what it looks like to me.
  18. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok so far so good. Diet is starting on point tomorrow as i felt about 80% today. Im gonna add carbs into my first 2 meals of the day but i will not have carbs after my workouts or before. Basicaly limiting my carbs to before 2-4pm anything after just protein and fats.

I think ill see how a recomp will do. Cardio will be high tho.

T3 will be at between 50 and 75mcgs.

1 androsterone will be at 600mgs
    MMv2 May be upped to 6 caps a day which is 600mgs as well

Ive dropped the M1D for now as im waiting for the methyl extreme to come in which they say is a 4-ad replacement so we shall definately see.

As for now im just gonna apply flawless once a day. Its definately doing its job tho!!
  19. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Stepped on the scale at 198lbs!! Hahah carbs and water suck!!!! Anyways i had the most amazing arm workout today. Reminded me of my workouts i had on 1-ad. 1 androsterone is definately a good product!! MMv2 is keepin me vascular and i dont look 198 lbs so its doing its job as well, my libido is thru the roof as well.

Diets been **** today, ill pick it up on monday with the cardio. Arms were gorged full of blood, also did shoulders and traps. Just overall an AMAZING workout. Cant say that enough! lol
  20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I blew out my eating today too but still not on completely horrifying things. had 10 wings (not breaded) in a kumquat sauce, and a cheeseburger on whole grain bread in Dade City at the kumquat festival.
    This space for rent

21. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I blew out my eating today too but still not on completely horrifying things. had 10 wings (not breaded) in a kumquat sauce, and a cheeseburger on whole grain bread in Dade City at the kumquat festival.

Hahah sounds yummy!! I had a frozen pizza and a burger from chilis! lol
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I bought a bunch of kumquats there (I have a tree in my yard, should get fruit this spring) and gonna have chopped kumquats + cottage cheese for preworkout today

I think I'm going to plan for an MMv2 cycle (maybe with adrenosterone aka 11-oxo/keto/whatevero) for around may.
    This space for rent

23. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I bought a bunch of kumquats there (I have a tree in my yard, should get fruit this spring) and gonna have chopped kumquats + cottage cheese for preworkout today

I think I'm going to plan for an MMv2 cycle (maybe with adrenosterone aka 11-oxo/keto/whatevero) for around may.
    That would be an awesome stack for sure!!!
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Yeah, for sure. I'll be doing the x-factor/drive/igf-2 from pct till then, since this was an 8 week cycle. I didn't get in on the x-factor logs, so i'm going to have to work out a trade or just shell out the $$. no biggie, the drive + igf-2 isn't costing me anything

And the mmv2/11-oxo combo is not really suppressive so I won't need a "serious" PCT.
    This space for rent

25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I had a mini blow out this morning!!! Big bowl of Kix and some cookies. But im back on it now. You stil on the CKD like plan CLipse?
  26. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I had a mini blow out this morning!!! Big bowl of Kix and some cookies. But im back on it now. You stil on the CKD like plan CLipse?

For the most part yea. Carbs for bfast then probly carbs after my workout. Im unsure, im kinda in limbo of what to do.

I got my methylextreme in today by SSR and since they took longer then expected to get it out they threw me a free bottle of there after burner as well.

Im still on 1-androsterone ( loving it )
    Im still on MMV2 ( loving the aggression and hardness it gives)
    Ive added in MethylExtreme and After burner
    Still on Slin before carb meals
    Still takin Igh1 before workout and before bed ( very nice sleep at night )
    Still takin T3 at 50mcgs a day
    And have added in formadrol at 1 cap at night to control estro possibly form the methyl extreme.

Thats about it guys! Imgoing to do back and ill be back in a bit!
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

you're seriously trying to drop 10lbs a week eh?
    This space for rent

28. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

you're seriously trying to drop 10lbs a week eh?

Hahahhaah i think ive got everything covered!! Hahah

I weighed in at 195 today so thats good. Huge pump, hard to run the pump was so gorging. Sweat was up which i attribute to the Afterburner and Methyl Extreme with the energy complex in it.

This is my plan. I plan on takin my slin and Afterburner ( 2 caps ) in the Am as it has Carb neutralizer and insulin augment matrix in it which will go great with the slin, then 1 cap before workout along with the methyl e so i have constant energy the entire day. Felt very very strong today and i look forward to the coming weeks.
  29. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Today was chest. Great workout, felt strong and was rediculously pumped. I cant wait for the methyl extreme to kick in to see if i get a libido or mood boost from it.

I was at 6 caps ED of MMv2 but my joints are starting to ache so ima take it down to 5 and see how it goes.

Weight was at 189 so its comn' back down again. Diets been right on and the only change is carbs after my workout.

Did carido today as well.
  30. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Worked my arms today, HUGE pump. Took my R4W 5 cap serving today. Geezus that stuff is straight up PODY!!! Had me flyin off the walls and sweating like mad.

Weigh i beleive was like 194, so ive def added some weight from the 1-andro so far. The pumps are rediculous on this stuff though. Did 18 mins of cardio as well too and diets been crazy clean!
  31. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

LAst night i did NOT feel well at all, ended up throwin up my last meal! My own stupidity, didnt read all of the instructions chuck sent and took all 5 caps before i ate. Dumb dumb me.

Still unsure if im going to workout tonight or not, may take it off.
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

LAst night i did NOT feel well at all, ended up throwin up my last meal! My own stupidity, didnt read all of the instructions chuck sent and took all 5 caps before i ate. Dumb dumb me.

Still unsure if im going to workout tonight or not, may take it off.
    I thought I was going to hurl my post workout shake 2nite too. Take it easy for a little bit, not worth throwin up them precious supps,lol. O and I found out why my weight was off, man im an idiot
  33. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I thought I was going to hurl my post workout shake 2nite too. Take it easy for a little bit, not worth throwin up them precious supps,lol. O and I found out why my weight was off, man im an idiot
    Yea, my girl knows i have a stomach like a rock and i hardly ever throw up and she didnt beleive me last night until i ran to the bathroom and did my bussiness. She was like dumbfounded lol. Hahah why was ur weight off?

Im upping the 1-andro to 8 a day and upping the methyl extreme to 4 a day. Libido is still high, still feel kinda ****ty though so im gonna take it easy today.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Yea, my girl knows i have a stomach like a rock and i hardly ever throw up and she didnt beleive me last night until i ran to the bathroom and did my bussiness. She was like dumbfounded lol. Hahah why was ur weight off?

Im upping the 1-andro to 8 a day and upping the methyl extreme to 4 a day. Libido is still high, still feel kinda ****ty though so im gonna take it easy today.
    Rough man, O I thought I put the reason in there. I was weighing in with my big winter coat on, I know what a tard
  35. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Rough man, O I thought I put the reason in there. I was weighing in with my big winter coat on, I know what a tard
    !!!! Hahahah nice broski!! Sounds like something i would do!! Then be like oh crap..duurrrrr
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I almost ralphed last nite too. I had a 1lb bone in ribeye, plus some green veggies, then about 30 minutes later realized it was 8 and I needed to get in my nighttime protein so the calcium doesn't interfere with the ZMK, and decided to do 2 packs of the pro-pudding, for 50g of protein. I felt so nasty for the next few hours, right on the edge of hurling more than 100g of protein.
    This space for rent

37. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I almost ralphed last nite too. I had a 1lb bone in ribeye, plus some green veggies, then about 30 minutes later realized it was 8 and I needed to get in my nighttime protein so the calcium doesn't interfere with the ZMK, and decided to do 2 packs of the pro-pudding, for 50g of protein. I felt so nasty for the next few hours, right on the edge of hurling more than 100g of protein.

Niiiiice!!! Yea i felt on edge the whole night and just didnt wanna let myself ralph, and then the girl hopped on my stomach thinking it was funny and up it came!
  38. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

:P funny tho! I don't think i'm ever making 2 packets of the pudding at once again.
    This space for rent

39. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

:P funny tho! I don't think i'm ever making 2 packets of the pudding at once again.

Oh it was, shes like how do ya feel now? Im like, Better now that its come up. She insisted on thinking she helped me feel better! haha which i guess maybe she did, seing as how she helped it come up, and then we proceeded to laugh about it a tad. Ive never tried the pudding but boy that doesnt sound fun, 1 lb of steak and some 50 more gms of pudding! LMAO
  40. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Well today i had a repeat event of the night previous. This time it was on a full stomach and carbs, ended up only working out for about an hour, i just went home after ralphing. Felt horrid..

Im not sure what i plan on doing tomorrow about the pills. May just leave em out unless chuck has some type of idea.

I upped the 1andro to 8 a day. Im hopin i can pick up another 2 bottles hopefully.
    Methyl Extreme are still at 4.

I got in my Psarm today, and my Noinfuse, as well as 2 shirts! Woohoo!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT cycle after epi
    By leoman84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 10:53 AM
  2. Rate my PCT - 6 week Epi Cycle
    By spgreer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 05:31 PM
  3. PLEASE ! critique my pct & NHA of Hdrol furaz dermacrine