3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys im at about day 7 coming into this log with ATD, Drive, Napalm, and the old leviathan.

Today i got in the mail Dermacrine sustain, Nos ether, and Levi Reloaded.

So my log will be based on the Napalm, Levi reloaded, dermacrine and nos ether as i havent used these before.

Atd works great for me, Drive is a nice product as long as i take atleast 8 caps a day, and Leviathan i really like.

So we will see how this plays out.

I wont really update with the diet and not so much with specific lifts, just how the workout went, how i feel n so forth.

Any questions feel free to let me know!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started the nos ether tonight after my shoulders workout. I also had about an hour of MMA training in before hand. So i went home after mma took my nos ether and went to the gym. Also took leviathan Reloaded mid-day and before my mma class.

Nothing really to suspect yet. I applied about 3 squirts of dermacrine sustain to my upperback,mid back, chest, arms and shoulders. Im really excited about this product the most!

I applied napalm as well and now i am off to bed!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just so you guys know i was tired when i may the thread title, its really not about the most cycle therapy its more about the products im using in it.

Anyways woke up this morning, threw on my Dermacrine sustain and my napalm as well as took my atd, drive, and levi re!

Not completely sure if im training tonight, horribly sore all over.. :trout:

If i workout i shall update tonight.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must have been tired last night too with that post! May is supposed to be made.. lol..

Well i took my Nos ether, drive, atd, and levi re , before my workout, had a GREAT workout, pumps were great everything was on point. Energy, endurance, stamina, just everything was going right.

I did arms tonight and really focused on my peak. I also worked my tris really hard as well but had to use lighter weight as my joints are sore from the atd. I was dosing the ATD at 3 a day, but will now reduce it to 2 since i have the drive levi and derm in there.

The boys seem to have come back quick, sex drive is crazy high, and i seem to be in a good mood overall!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didnt get a workout in today and nutrition wasnt all that great. Overall though i feel great, i will be hitting legs and traps in the am with some cardio.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys applications have still been the same. Boys are back so they seem and back STRONG, dermacrine so far is impressing me as well as napalm.

Levi re isnt to bad and drive is great but hurts my tummy cuz of the forslean. But overall size is great and i dont seem to be losing any size or strength. Overall im happy so far!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys things are going well. Diet has been **** because of the holidays but im still stayin lean.

Napalm is doing great, levi is great, drive is a bit better on the stomach and i have added a multi-enzyme probiotic blend that hopefully will help. Nos ether is my new fav preworkout supp. Its great and i love the pumps and fullness im getting. I still feel on which is very good for me.

Till next time guys Happy Holidays!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad everything is going well so far and that you're enjoying the Napalm.
Happy holidays to you too. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, napalm despite all my crap eating has me lookin great. Leaner then id expect yet i still weigh about 195. Oh my ive gotta get down to 170 and im gaining weight! hahaha.

Well ive changed a few things to play around with. I got Beta K today which is Krea alkalyn and Beta Alanine. Just something simple and i also purchased VPX's Meltdown. Since noone here has done a log yet i figured ill be the guinea pig.

So im replacing Nos there ( for now ) with Beta K and Levi reloaded with Meltdown. THis is the new Metldown btw.

Ive got tilapia cooked, eggs in the fridge, protein powder, and some healthy protein bars to snack on so we shall see how this diet things goes down. Im keepin drive and dermacrine in as well as napalm of course. Drive is running out though, may have to pick some more up along with some gut health, and the mvp/zmk stack!

Im heading to training now guys so ill report back later!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a nice workout. It was solid and then did about 25 mins of cardio after. Worked up a nice sweat which i really havnt been able to as of late so maybe its placebo or maybe its Meltdown kickin in? Not sure but ill report back on this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i can definately feel the thermo effect from Meltdown which is very nice. Im likin it.. Goin tonight to hit some arms and throw in some nice cardio. Till then later ladies n gents!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Meltdown is the one with mTTA, Alpha-Yo, and mb-PEA, right?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Meltdown is the one with mTTA, Alpha-Yo, and mb-PEA, right?

Yep and m-synephrine. I am very skeptical but i figured id give it a try. The mood lifting affects are amazing, more so pronounced for me then levi reloaded, and i definately feel a great thermo effect. I was sweating up a storm on the cardio machine today and i was only on it for 20 minutes.

Had an amazingly nice workout tonight, wasnt to concerned with how much weight, but i focused on being controlled and great form, HUUUUGE pump, great bloodflow, and a nice sweat. Very enjoyable workout!

Also does anyone know really how much effect the methylated for the TTA and the rest of the products would really yield?

I must say though that coming off the Epi/ Furaz is very easy, boys are back np and ive definately kept almost if not all of my gains. I still look just as big, awesome pumps, libido is great, and vascularity is great as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didnt workout today but it was a nicely needed rest day. My wrists and hands are nice and sore from boxing at mma the other night. I love that feeling. Also my back and lats have been pretty sore. I put in an order for MVP-365, Somnidren-GH, and the AX triple stack and drive. Cant wait to see how this all runs when i get done running what im on now. Im really enjoying the Beta-K keeps my wonderfuly full along with drive. The Meltdown has a GREAT affect on my mood, the mood enhacving properties alone are amazing. Keeps me motivated most definately and the thermo affect is great as well.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I just read your log so far.....good stuff! I'm in! :head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Skircus! Alright guys well i just ate and im headin to the gym now. Since i wont have time to hit the gym monday im going to do back and so forth today, maybe do a little catching up on upper chest. Well see how i feel. Ill report back when im done!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a very nice workout at the gym today. Nothing to crazy but definately a well rounded workout. Did 30 mins of cardio and was sweating like a slob, im really liking Meltdown so far, its got my attention!

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I just read your log so far.....good stuff! I'm in! :head:
Agreed. The stack looks solid and I look forward to further success and satisfied customer feedback -- it's the kind that never gets old ;).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving the stack so far. As a happy new years to myself i bought myself some nice new products so i can stay natty for a while. Im thinking atleast 3 or 4 months natty before even thinking of another cycle.

So far my supps are as follows. Beta-K ( really loving this), meltdown( solid supp), Napalm ( love this stuff, now on my off week, i got another bottle too! Woohoo!!!)

So i was thinking to myself and was seing how i could attack every angle of my body as far as lean mass goes, i have the creatine and beta alanine so thats my NO muscle gorgeing product, then i went and order the AX triple stack, so i have the estrogen/test booster with massfx for the 25rdiol for the protien synthesis and retain for cort control, and then last but not least X-Factor!!!

So this is how i plan on dosing these bad boys and btw im cutting so well see how well this works in keeping or adding lbm while dropping around 15lbs of lard in 4 months for my fight!

Beta-K- Total of 10caps per day
Meltdown- Total of 8 caps per day
X factor- 1250mgs xfactor split
Massfx- 4 caps
Napalm- 6 squirts split from under nipples to below belly button and love handles

I will update with the dosage on the retain2 and hyperdrol2 as i havnt got these in yet.

So far it looks like the kitchen sink but im really trying to cover the aspects here to get my natty self jump started. I hated being off and it was a huge blow to my mental state. Im actually good though at this point and its been 4 weeks since ive touched anything hormonal and im still just as big and just as strong, feel and look great!

So far weight is at 192 ( diet hasnt been great but not horrible). I must get to 170-175 before May 5th.

Here we go guys!!

json75

Awards
How long was your cycle of Epi nad what were your doses?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was id say 8 weeks long give or take a couple days. I went as high as 80mgs but never below 40mgs. I love epi and it treats me great. No back pumps, no horrible headaches, just great gains that are very keepable for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys got in my full array of products.

Started Hyperdrol2, Retain2, Already was on MassFX, already was on X-factor, then i have of course meltdown, beta-k, with now adding MVP-365, and Somnidren-GH..

Today was an off day. I am very excited to see how these next 2 weeks play out for me with these products. My girl told me im leaner and look just as big as when i was on which is great for me. Also a supp shop i used to work at was bought out by a pretty hott 22 year old female and she said she didnt recognize me because i looked bigger and leaner, so i must be doin something right! lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys things are going great. I must say im lovin this stack. I feel like im going thru puberty again! LMAO... Keeping my weight but i seem to look and feel leaner. Scale still reads around 190 which is no bueno but oh well as long as i get shredded. About to hit up my workout and ill report back after that!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The workout today was just rediculous, honestly i still feel on! Its great for my mindset. I never really get the Alpha Male mentality but i love the pumps and i swear my libido is thru the damn roof!

I weighed in at about 185. I also can ALWAYS tell when the 25r kicks in because it makes me SO HUNGRY!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The workout today was just rediculous, honestly i still feel on! Its great for my mindset. I never really get the Alpha Male mentality but i love the pumps and i swear my libido is thru the damn roof! Arms were pumped, vascular and even more cut looking. I have people looking at me with that look of, i swear hes on **** or i swear he didnt look that big or cut a couple weeks ago! hahah

I weighed in at about 185. I also can ALWAYS tell when the 25r kicks in because it makes me SO HUNGRY!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys diet was perfect again today. When i weighed myself i weighed in at about 187, i really need to weigh myself just once a week and thats it. Had a good chest workout today and did an hour of cardio. Im gonna try and kick it up a notch with the hour of cardio. Well see how that goes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had my first cheat meal yesterday, it was on day 4 around meal number 24 or so. Ate perfect the rest of the night and did total 55 mins of cardio. Got some shoulder workout in there as well.

Somnidren is treating me great, nice vivid dreams. Mucho sexy time in them!!! Yesss, niiiccee!! lol

MassFX, X-factor, and Hyperdrol are really impressing me. Like i have NO urge to go back on type impressing me. Pumps are great, and i feel pumped all the time.

I also added clen to my napalm which seems to be going great ( to early to tell ), but i did step on the scale this AM and was amazed to see im sitting at 182.. I def am looking leaner!

That means i only have around 10more lbs to lose! And i have 3 1/2 months to do it!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! Can't wait to see how your run with the enhanced Napalm goes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff! Can't wait to see how your run with the enhanced Napalm goes.

Same here. It turned my napalm purple and it actualy seems to be less messy for me for some reason or it dries quicker, one of the 2. Not sure yet but i like it. Ill see how it goes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things are going great! I get my flawless in tomorrow along with my 1-androsterone! Im pretty excited to see how that goes!

If a mod feels this should be moved to the steroid section feel free to move it once i implement the PH's into the log.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys ive started on MMv2 and a sample bottle of slin ( got them for free basicaly until my LG stuff comes in the mail ) and i will be adding 1-androsterone as well but right now just MMV2.

I sitting at about 179 or so and need to lose 3-6 more lbs. BUT i dont wanna come into the fight to light, so im gonna hop on for about 6 weeks maybe 8 who knows and try and slowly lose the last 6 lbs or so while i recomp. Ive got 3 and a half months to lose 6 lbs. No problem right? lol

So far its day 2 of MMv2 and aggression is already up. It def converts to DHT!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! :burg::dl:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys. FINALLY got my 1-androsterone and flawless in. I applied flawless right away, boy do i LOVE the smell! I also popped a cap of 1-androsterone.

Now remember im also on MMv2 and last night had a KILLER workout. Pressin the 90lbs dumbells on incline was quite and eye opener for me, havnt seen those poundages for a while, and this is all whilst cutting with hardly no carbs in me. I was very vascular as well and felt motivated. Im very interested to see how this 1-androsterone works out for me.

I am also feeling a bit more aggressive and short tempered. Almost like on SD which makes sense, SD is a DHT derivitive, and MMv2 end hormone is DHT, makes sense to me.

Anyways guys that about all ive got to say. Still enjoyin my supple skin and smell of flawless! Stay tuned!

Clipse out!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, got in my box of goodies! :-D

Anyways im gonna take out somnidren-gh and replace it with I-GH-1 and see how that works for me. For right now im just going to run the MMV2 and 1-androsterone but im irkin to run M1D too. lol..

Ill be giving cold fusion a go tomorrow before my workout.

Also dosing slin before my carb meals.

I think i may apply lipoburn on my off weeks of Clen/Napalm, well see!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just dipped my finger into the Cold fusion! And yes definately a Cherry Smarteez!! mmmmm nummy!! lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i must say and not only is it me that noticed this just from today, but is there ANY possible way flawless could be working already? My stretch marks are ALREADY looking lighter. My gf was like OMG what are you putting on ur stretchmarks! And i just love the dang smell, makes me wanna eat the frigin lotion! hahah

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys used the Cold fusion. Taste was pleasant, nothing to strong, nothing weak. Pumps were very nice, energy was there most definately.

So now ive added in M1D to kind of keep my libido even higher, i dont beleive the DHT from MMv2 will take care of the possible libido problems from the 1-androsterone so im just adding in 4 caps a day of M1D, the usual is 6 so well see how this makes me feel.

Still at 4 caps a day of MMv2 thinkin about taking it to 5
Still at 4 caps a day of 1androsterone thinking about takin it to 5 as well. lol

So far im feeling good, this weekend ive kinda let my diet go a bit, ive been so anal with it i needed a break and monday will be go time again. Still applying the clen/napalm, still applying flawless. My Gf says i remind her of waffles or pancakes! lol Im like its Java get it right!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys things have been good. Diets been crap but i start back up tomorrow anyways.

I also need to rethink what fatburners i want to use. Ive gotta rethink this, im out of the retain and our of my meltdown. Ive got speed here so ill use that and thats about it. Im thinkin of adding in T3. Yay? Nay?

MMv2 is doing me good as well as 1-androsterone.. Now i remember on the old 1-ad if i didnt drink enough H20 when i used the restroom it burned. Definately getting that feeling with 1-androsterone!! So i guess that means its working! Time to up the H20.

So lets recap as to what supps im using:

Lg MMv2 4 caps a day ( strength and fatloss)
LG M1D 6 caps a day ( help with libido and boost fatloss)
AMS 1 androsterone 4 caps a day ( strength and keep muscle)
Lgs I-GH-1 4 ( Fatloss, sleep, anticat)
Milleniums SGH (half scoop for relaxation before sleep)
T3 75-100mcgs ( fatloss)
Napalm/clen ( Fatloss )

Diet is all meats, veggies, healthy fats. Carbups every 21st meal or so. ( Gonna start makin only 1 of these a cheat meal each week)

Im probly sitting back up around 188 again because of all the carbs, but gimme about 3 days and ill be down to about 180 again.

Its go time ladies n gents, its in there and its in there strong! 170-175 here i come!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK ladies n gents. Had an amazing back workout. Felt pumped, vascular and the weights felt easy. I havnt eaten much today which is common for me on DHT type products. SD kills me appetite and the MMV2 seems to be doing the same, cant complain makes it easier for me!

Anways after the barrage of crap i ate friday sat n sunday im sitting at 194. Thats 10lbs heavier then thursday! WOW! :lol:

Anyways ive taken my usual supps today outside of the T3. I think im gonna see what i can do with the speed, I-gh-1, and MMv2 along with the napalm without the T3 yet.

So as far as diet goes ive got some nice stuff cooked up. Beef, ground chuck, ive got eggs, and protein powder. Ill probly cook up some talapia tomorrow as well.

Id really like to add in some type of sesamin but right now im gonna leave it out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i weighed in today at about 190. Diet is still clean as usual. So far thats 4 lb drop off from what i was at. Now just 6 more to go to be back to normal lol.

Took the usual supps today and had a great chest workout.

No T3 still just speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.