Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Cellardude's Driving For Dummy's Course Is Now In Session!

Introduction

Hey everyone! Before I start I would like to thank Molecular Nutrition and Applied Nutriceuticals for providing me the materials for this log. It's an honor to be logging two solid products that have been effective in the world of bodybuilding. Ill be logging X-factor and Drive. I hope to put on some nice mass while leaning out slowly on this stack. I have been getting a little chubby and I think this would be the best stack to help with my goals. Agian, Thank you for this opportunity. I will be logging on a unbiased manner and will report my feelings as well as my workouts while on this 50 day log.

Products

X-Factor

Molecular Nutrition has unlocked the anabolic secret of red meat with its revolutionary new supplement, X-FactorTM! Bodybuilders have known for ages that red meat is an aggressive muscle and strength builder, offering benefits far beyond its protein content alone. Anyone will tell you that if you want to pack on serious mass, you need red meat - lots of it! X-FactorTM is here to take the anabolic power of red meat to the next level, supplying high levels of what, according to its inventor William Llewellyn, is red meat's most precious nutrient for muscle growth: arachidonic acid.

Arachidonic acid is actually the chemical messenger first released by your muscles during intense weight training, controlling the core physiological response to exercise and regulating the intensity of all growth signals to follow. By allowing a much greater retention of arachidonic acid in skeletal muscle tissue than diet alone would provide, X-FactorTM is the only supplement in history to support the very "core" of muscle growth. Amplify the protein synthesizing intensity of each workout far beyond what you were achieving before!

Benefits of X-Factor include:

• [*]Increased workout productivity (Intensified residual soreness)
    [*]Increased pumps (Greater nutrient availability to the muscles)
    [*]Increased androgen receptors (Amplifying the anabolic actions of testosterone)
    [*]Increased protein synthesis rates (Accelerated muscle and strength gains)

Supplement Facts

Arachidonic Acid 250mg

Drive

Ask yourself the simple question: If you could create the ultimate sports supplement to boost your body and achieve higher performance, what would you want it to do?

If your answer includes:

• [*]Increase muscle strength & speed
    [*]Increase endurance
    [*]Promote lean muscle growth
    [*]Speed recovery time
    [*]Enhance sexual performance
    [*]Improve mood
…then we have your prescription for achieving these results!

DRIVE by Applied Nutriceuticals is simply the most versatile performance-enhancing sports supplement available. Whether it’s packing an inch of girth on your arms or shaving a second off your best time, DRIVE provides the goods to help you get there.

The synergistic compilation of constituents contained in this unique compound creates a very favorable anabolic environment through a variety of different mechanisms:

• [*]Combines cGMP and cAMP synergism
    [*]Increased thyroid activity
    [*]Aromatase inhibiting effects
    [*]SHBG inhibition
    [*]Increased luteinizing hormone activity
    [*]Improved testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios.
Supplement Facts

Amount Per Capsule…………. 500mg
StAR Anaplex:
Icariin (50% Extract)
Forslean™ (20%)

A2E4 ATP Synthase:
Dodder Seed (20:1 Cuscuta Chineses)
Naringin (98% Extract)
Cordyceps (7% Cordyceptic Acid)

About Me​

• [*]Age: 18
    [*]Sex: Male
    [*]Height: 6'0
    [*]Weight: Approx. 195
    [*]Est BF%: 16
Diet

-1 cup milk, 1 cup oats, 3 tbsp honey, 2 whole wheat slices with -4 slices lean turkey
-chicken,skinned with white rice
-cottage cheese with green tea soy protein shake
-subways sandwich 6 inch whole wheat chicken breast
-PWO shake- Isopure whey protien shake with dextrose
-steak/chicken/pork/beef with rice and veggies
-glass of milk and cottage cheese

Other Supplements

• [*]Isopure whey protien
    [*]Dextrose

Goals

My goals for this log is to lean out. I hope within the 50 days of this log I will increase in strength and lean out. I have heard great things about X-Factor and Drive. Both have been reported to have nice leaning effects and I would like to lose some fat while gaining muscles. I will try my best to keep my diet on track and I hope this log goes well. Im hoping to put on 7 pounds or so on this stack while leaning out. I will try my best to keep my diet clean but being the college student that I am, diet is a bit hard to maintain. I will avoid Omega 3 fatty acids for the 50 days and report all of my feelings in an honest and truthful manner. I understand that others are following this log and will look upon this log to make up their decision weather they should or should not buy these products. I will keep an honest log because that is the most important factor of all. Thank you everyone My log will begin tomorrow.​

Sidenote​
For those of you wondering how this log will work it will be simple. I have decided to make it as easy as possible for everyone. I know it is annoying to go through an entire log to see the ups and downs of a log. I am guilty myself of not reading logs I would like to read because they are long and tedious. I have developed in this Driver's Education log simple ways to find out things. If you wish to find positive benefits of the day look for a green light. A yellow light will indicate a average day possibly a off day and a red light means something bad happened reguarding side effects or lifting strength. This will be the way that I can indicate to the readers if the workout was good or bad. Sometimes it will be mixture of good and bad. I know sometimes people will review my log to see if a certian supplement has side effects. This method will avoid reading the entire log and possibly losing viewers. Look to the red light for side effects or bad day. A reason will be listed below. Yellow lights will be a mixture of good and bad. Look for it for some sides if you wish. I am well aware that many people will be looking forward to this log so I hope that this makes things easier to read for all my viewers. The stack looks solid and im ready to get the gains going.

A red light indicates something bad happened that day. Look for it if you wish to see negative sides

A yellow light indicates that the day was average most likely indicating an off day

A green light indicates that the day was good. Most likely lifts were up or I feel an overall positive feeling throughout my day

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SUBBED....looks like this will be a solid log.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck! I think i may try out some xfactor over this winter. Been trying to follow all the logs.

Drive is good ****. Been liking it allot so far.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Good luck! I think i may try out some xfactor over this winter. Been trying to follow all the logs.

Drive is good ****. Been liking it allot so far.
Haha. Ill find out soon enough. You should follow my log just to see how the stack goes. I made this log for the lazy people who don't want to go through all that reading. :lol:

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
subbed..Great intro very creative the stop lights are a nice touch

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
dropping in, ive been so curious about x factor but still worried bout trying it out

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 1

Comments

Today was the very time I tried sweet sweet Drive and X-Factor. I don't know exactly what to say but Ill tell you I didn't feel much. That is expected of course, it was only the first day. I dosed X-factor upon waking up in the morning with my first meal of the day. I took 3 Drive capsules shortly afterwards and 3 caps in the afternoon. Today was an off day so I didn't really get to test Drive. More to come!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck wit this man ill be followin

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I'll defiantly be following this one. Best of luck on your run. I think you should see some great gains.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like taking my drive on an empty stomach, an hr before i eat.. Try that.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i want my xfactor!..lol...damn canada post is killing me...wanna get huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 2​

Workout​

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
155x6
175x6
145x8

Incline Barbell Bench Press
95x6
115x6
135x6

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
55x6
45x6
35x6

Bench Press Machine
140x8
170x6
160x6

Triceps

Dumbbell Kickbacks
20x10
20x10
20x10

Tricep Pushdown With V Bar
70x8
110x8
140x6

Tricep Pushdown (superset with dumbbell tricep extension)
70x8,25x8
70x8,25x8
70x8,25x8

Abs

Crunch Machine
10x35
10x40
10x45

Double Crunch Machine
70x6
50x8
50x8​

Comments

Alrighty! Today, I took Drive and X-Factor at the recommended dosage. I already noticed Drive starting to kick in. Today while I was on the way home from bus, I popped Drive before I got on the bus. The bus ride home takes about an hour approximately. I fell asleep on the bus and after 50-55 minutes, I just woke up out of the blue. I felt extremely refreshed. The weird thing is usually when I wake up I get a groggy,tired feeling after a random nap. I woke up today within an instant feeling refreshed and focused. I felt the focus afterwards on the way to the gym, but waking up feeling refreshed was my best indication that Drive was working it's magic. Im curious to see what happens within the next week or two.

Workout was pretty good. I pulled of supersets today. Although Drive hasnt directly affected my lifts, it has raised my mood helping me try to push that last rep out. It's a great start but I would like to see more. Ill keep everyone posted!

Mood: Alert

Workout Rating 7/10
Endurance 7/10
Pumps 7/10

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Is he testing Gut Health too?

Anywho SUBed

What kind of workouts are you doing CD?
Ive been meaning to switch out, Im still on Max OT. Im getting good gains from it what not, but it would be cool to switch it up. The workout you set me I haven't had a chance to look at it. Ive been busy.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant believe I missed this! Subdibbetty!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 3

Comments

Today was an off day. I didn't get a good nights rest last night. For some reason I was up all night just staring at the wall. Anyway today I took my dosages of X-Factor and Drive and noticed something. I noticed that the stack, gives me slight gas problems. I don't know if it's what I eat but I have noticed for the past few days that my stomach starts making weird noises. I do my dosages like this. Food followed by X-Factor and 3 Caps Drive like 30-40 minutes later. I don't know if it's the stack but I can tell you one thing, I started passing gas like crazy. Haha, Anyway thats all that I noticed so far. Ill keep you all posted. Hope to see something new so I can comment on it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i think its the drive, im experience the same thin

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i think its the drive, im experience the same thin
haha. I just had one of those need to pass gass/crap moments. I had to run home to do my business. The gas problem is a little annoying, but I feel so relieved after passing large farts in the open or going to the bathroom to poop. :lol:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I remember Dirk talking about this. I remember someone stating how caps is too much to handle It was also associated with the forslean in Drive I believe.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i definetly dont have the stomach for that much....

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i definetly dont have the stomach for that much....
yeah. I now see what dirk meant by not overdosing the Drives. Ill have to bump my dosages down a bit in the weeks to come. Having gas in class and having to hold it in for an hour is not fun at all. :[

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 4​

Workout​

Legs

Squats
135x10
185x8
225x6
225x6

Deadlifts
135x10
185x8
235x4
235x4
235x2

Leg Press
270x8
360x6
450x6

Calfs

Sitting Calf Raise
45x12
45x12
45x12
45x12
45x12

Comments

Hey everyone! Alright new things to report today. For one, I switched up my lifting schedule for today. I have a visitor coming over and I don't think she wants to hit the gym while she's here. Anyway today I felt lethargic during my workout. I however can't say that it's related to the Drive or X-Factor. Ive been known to be tired as hell lifting early morning. I didn't have the energy to really lift so my endurance and strength was shot. I also didn't eat much in the morning. I had a cup of oats and milk with honey and called that meal 1. Anyway, although the workout wasn't great in sense of feeling, I did notice Drive and X-Factor kicking in. Some great some not so great. For one I noticed a sense of muscle-mind connection. It seemed almost as if my muscles and brain were more "connected" Every rep pulled off I could feel as if every muscle fiber was being activated without being aware of it. It helped me keep my form in place because my muscles would basically call out if something wasnt right. I also noticed that my heart races like a wild monkey after a lift. My heart starts to thump like a maniac right after a lift and then cools down. Anyway that's what I did notice. It's only day 4 so Ill see how that goes. Until then, Later guys. I have a lady friend coming over soon.

Highlights

• [*]Sense of muscle-mind connection
    [*]Raised heartbeat after lift
    [*]Sense of focus in respects to muscles yet lethargic at the same time.
    [*]Heavy delayed onset muscle soreness on chest workout from 2 days ago.
Mood: Exausted, Lethargic

Workout Rating 6/10
Endurance 6/10
Pumps 6/10

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry bout the lethargy in the AM. Happened to me too.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man I am psyched to try this combo!! Log looks good.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 5

Comments

Today was an off day. Yesterday, I went out to a club at night. Didn't go home. I crashed at my buddy's apartment where I didnt get to sleep until 4. Anyway, I missed my X-Factor, Drive dosages yesterday because I forgot to bring a pill case with me. Ill be making up the X-Factor dosages today but man it sucks to be me right now. Anyway, Im gonna hit the bed. Gotta rest up. Im exhausted and **** block clubs suck balls. Spent all my money last night on food a few drinks and getting into the club only to get **** blocked. Anyway Ill keep you all posted. I moved my workout that I was supposed to do today to tomorrow. I would rather get the extra rest than try to workout in a tired environment.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED-

best of luck on your gains cellardude :squat:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I noticed you had gas problems. Have you been drinking milk or having any dairy before you get it? If so you could be lactose intolerant. You can buy "Lactaid Fast Act" for it. I can't even look at cheese or I'll get gas so bad I could run a car on it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I noticed you had gas problems. Have you been drinking milk or having any dairy before you get it? If so you could be lactose intolerant. You can buy "Lactaid Fast Act" for it. I can't even look at cheese or I'll get gas so bad I could run a car on it.
actually I do! Not with milk or cheese however. More so, Protien shakes with dairy gives me acne for some reason. Maybe its coincidental but it's happened 3 times Ive taken a 2 week course of muscle milk and ON Whey stuff. I break out like crazy. It's weird. Im not sure if im lactose intolerant though, Maybe to a slight degree but not enough to bother me. I still do believe the forslean is what is causing the problem. Ill keep you posted on this though. I used to drink soy protien in school (bought from a deli, whey protien like MM gives me a bad reaction) I recently stopped all soy, so Ill let you know. Thanks for the tip though.

easymac

easymac

Awards
:rofl: honestly sometimes I do! I get yelled at by the owner for causing too much ruckus. There's a 99 cents store downstairs from my gym :lol:

Nice log cellar. I hear ya, i get in trouble everytime i do deadlifts. :dl: Sucks working out upstairs, all the grandmas downstairs start to complain about how loud it is. Anyways good luck bro. I will be following.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Nice log cellar. I hear ya, i get in trouble everytime i do deadlifts. :dl: Sucks working out upstairs, all the grandmas downstairs start to complain about how loud it is. Anyways good luck bro. I will be following.
wohoo. Everyone seems to be in this log. Haha party !!:djparty:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lactaid milk at Walmart, its good stuff, my gf is big time lactose intollerant and she loves the stuff...i also drink it because i have gastro issues and dont think regular works well for me...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lactaid milk at Walmart, its good stuff, my gf is big time lactose intollerant and she loves the stuff...i also drink it because i have gastro issues and dont think regular works well for me...
haha. It really depends for me. Sometimes, Ill get some stomach issues. the intolerance wouldnt be directly related to milk but more so that what I already ate. Weird food in stomach already + milk = runs to the bathroom. I havent gotten any weird stomach problems today but Im still farting more than usual.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im right there with u, ive been farting up a storm lately...buttttt it could be do to the massive amounts of eggs i eat. lol

u can get whole,2%, or fat-free lactaid milk....i used to mix it with my whey but it only comes in cartons and id go through 3 a week......water is a lottttttt more cost effective from a college student standpoint