Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log

Page 3 of 11 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member

Suprisingly enough i havent had any stomach issues with Drive, i will say that more poop comes out than normal, but thats it. I'm so suprised because i have an intestinal disease called Crohn's Disease and i sometimes am veryyyy sensitive to supplements...but NOT drive. I ran 6 caps today and felt awesome

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Suprisingly enough i havent had any stomach issues with Drive, i will say that more poop comes out than normal, but thats it. I'm so suprised because i have an intestinal disease called Crohn's Disease and i sometimes am veryyyy sensitive to supplements...but NOT drive. I ran 6 caps today and felt awesome
    oh wow. great to hear, for me I noticed more gas and bigger dumps. I could attribute both to my diet however, maybe Drive triggers some sort of reaction with me. My diet has been cleaned up insanely. Everything fresh cooked and tasty. I can't afford the time sometimes but I find time reguardless. Hmnn keep me posted if you get gas though, other than that thats all the sides I experience off it.
  3. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    LMAO! Driving emits gas
    •   

4. Elite Member

i have a little gas here and there, but dont know if its the drive or crohn's,lol

as for meals, i take first dose about 30 or so minutes before breakfast with no issues. and second dose about 1 1/2 - 2 hours after a meal and atleast 1 hour before workout with no issues
  5. Professional Member

i have a little gas here and there, but dont know if its the drive or crohn's,lol

as for meals, i take first dose about 30 or so minutes before breakfast with no issues. and second dose about 1 1/2 - 2 hours after a meal and atleast 1 hour before workout with no issues
    good thing that it's working out for you. keep me posted. you'll love 6 caps per day. Report back to me when you notice things like increase in libido, strength gains endurance gains aggression and pumps that you havent experienced before. Are you taking Drive stand alone or with a ton of other stuff?
  6. Elite Member

im also taking Smash, xtend, bulk ba, whey, and wms
  7. Professional Member

that's not too much. I asked b/c sometimes too many supps can interfere with results all at once. I like taking 4-5 things max which usually includes all the basics and like two "luxury" supplements. Anyway gonna get some rest. best of luck with the Drive!
  8. Elite Member

thanks, u too
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    an analysis of chemical nomenclature of jungle warfare

read this before you start talking crap with me newb.

also comparing Drive to Jungle Warefare is the dumbest thing ever. It proves you IQ level is no higher than that of a monkey. Also, making hypocritical statements agianst me taking Drive when your taking Havoc also drops your IQ down to that of a gold fish. I have never seen anyone make a complete idiot of themselves as bad as you have my friend all within one sentence. Don't criticize me when what your doing is way worse, I was trying to help you out by telling you not to take it. Don't come into my thread and try to call me out.
    did you even read that post?, i know i did before i took JW, PA clearly states it's a AI at the bottom line, its just methyl-atd, since atd isn't an androgen it wont cause hepatoxicity, just like how caffeine is also alkylated and dosen't cause hepatoxicity. ATD is just a AI. Drive also contains a AI, JW's other main ingrident is Conjugated (-) 3.4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran is just stinging nettle root extract and it binds to SHBG, another characteristic Drive has, i don't see how the relation can be so far fetched..
  10. Professional Member

Day 10

Comments

Today was an off day. I experienced some heavier cases of DOMS from the X-Factor. Also I have noted a weird feeling in my chest. Im not exactly what it is but it sure is not DOMS. My family has a history of high cholestrol, I was wondering if maybe X-Factor would attribute to the feeling in my chest? The feeling is one thats not painful but just having that feeling is not something I look forward to. Any ideas anyone? Thats all I have to report, I really feel as if I need to get some cardio in, It seems when I take a deep breathe I can feel a slight tingle inside of me, Im not sure what this is all about but maybe it's best to get blood work on X-Factor to see how it affects me. Let me know what you guys think. Anyway thats all I have to say. Didnt notice much besides that since it is an off day.

Highlights
    • Joint Pain
    • Weird feeling in chest
    • Delayed onset muscle soreness
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

awesome loh bro. Great Idea on the lights. I
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Professional Member

Day 11

Workout

Legs

Squats
    205x4
    255x4
    305x2

Deadlifts
    205x5
    275x4
    325x1

Leg Press
    270x8
    360x8
    450x6

Iso Hamstring Curl
    50x8
    60x6
    60x6

Leg Extensions
    80x8
    80x8
    130x8

Calfs

Sitting Calf Raises
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    70x12
    70x12

Cardio- 5 Minutes

Comments

Alrighty, today I popped an RPM into my normal workout routine. I took the standard dosages of X-Factor and Drive. I never tried the combo of Drive, X-Factor and RPM before but it was a pretty awesome combination. I attempted all PR's today hopeful that I might be satisfied with the results. I was quite satisfied in fact. I managed to pull of 325 for dead lifts but failed at 345. I almost passed out on 345 from the strain I used. I must say the workout took a great toll on me for sure. Im feeling beat today. Im starting to notice slight DOMS for X-Factor, Nothing major major but the DOMS are longer than usual. I usually recover within a day but the DOMS sticks around. I actually like the sore feeling. It means somethings working for sure. Anyway if you guys ever need a crazy workout look into Drive, X-Factor and RPM. The combination is insane. Anyway thats all I have to report for today. Im feeling a bit better today, the whole weird chest feeling went away. Smoothe sailing from here.

Highlights
    • Insane pumps
    • Elevated endurance
    • Sense of muscle-mind connection
    • Slight strength gains
    • Increase in libido

Mood: Pumped!

Workout Rating 10/10
    Endurance 9/10
    Pumps 10/10

13. Advanced Member

CD looks like you found the magic stack combination. Sounds like a perfect day at the gym, other than the passing out part. Good looking stuff bro keep on keeping on.
  14. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by brass monkey View Post
    CD looks like you found the magic stack combination. Sounds like a perfect day at the gym, other than the passing out part. Good looking stuff bro keep on keeping on.
    haha. thanks. I guess trying to lift something heavy that I cant lift is a no no. But it was worth the shot. My knee's did not love me for attempting that lift though. They were a little loose. But other than almost blacking out due to the heavy weights It was pretty good
  15. Elite Member

looking sick bro, 325 deadlifts??...man i struggle at 225
  16. Professional Member

looking sick bro, 325 deadlifts??...man i struggle at 225
    haha. Get some straps, part of the lift is your grip especially for those bigger heavier lifts. I noticed that I could probably only grip 225-245 without straps. The lifts with the heavier reps are a killer on my grip in my opinion, after a while even if you can shell out another rep or two, your grip starts to fall apart and thus resulting in a sloppy form. Try the lifting straps. 5 bucks on nutraplanet, you'll thank me for it.
  17. Elite Member

already have them, i really think my problem is my form, i was never shown how to correctly do it but im pretty sure i have it right, plus i also have a belt for my back

i had never done deadlifts till about 4-5 months ago...and then i was sick and couldnt workout for 2ish months....ive never tried more than 225...i just need to build my back/hams up more
  18. Professional Member

I was just looking around youtube for them for ya buddy. My foot work is a little different his foot seems to be in a V shape almost while mine is straight like this | | Since it is a compound movement you should feel it on your lower back and hamstrings mainly. If 225 is heavy for you, lower the weights to practice mainly on form. I speak from personal experience that when using heavier weights, sometimes when I cant handle the weight instead of driving my legs into the ground to do the lift I use my back. Forced habit of mine and im sure everyone too will use other parts of their bodies to help perform a lift if you dont have enough strength to pull it off with the required muscles. If im wrong, someone correct me. I like to give advice but im no expert. If performed correctly you should feel it on your lower back on not on your spine. Drive your legs into the ground while straightning your back to perform the lift thats basically the best way I can describe it. Hope that helps!
  19. Elite Member

thanks for the video, good thing is i got the form down...bad thing is my back must just be weak!!!lol

i just need to work work work...we'll see how it goes next week
  20. Professional Member

also on a side note you can check it out here. The owner of the gym told me to let my weights touch the ground before going back up. Im not exactly sure what that does for you. I always thought you were supposed to keep from the floor and just touch it lightly. you can check out this site for some form help if you ever consider checking your form.
    http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...gDeadlift.html

I go there from time to time. Hope that helps.
  21. Professional Member

thanks for the video, good thing is i got the form down...bad thing is my back must just be weak!!!lol

i just need to work work work...we'll see how it goes next week
    don't worry about it, I started deadlifts at the end of june. Before then I was doing my girly bicep curls and crap. I started hitting legs especially compound movements like Squats and Deadlifts. you wouldn't believe how fast your legs catch up and how much your weights increase. I was like 172 I believe or so and I bumped it up to 178. I reached a plateau until I actually started doing leg work. The numbers come on quick, from June - July I increased in like 90 pounds on the dead lifts. From a mere 145x6 to like 200 something 4 or something like that.
  22. Elite Member

i hear ya on the weight gain when u workout ur legs...i started school last jan and when i started working out legs for the first time, i went from 160 to 185 in 4-5 months
  23. Professional Member

i hear ya on the weight gain when u workout ur legs...i started school last jan and when i started working out legs for the first time, i went from 160 to 185 in 4-5 months
    haha, how old are you btw? college stud? Im a freshman in college.
  24. Elite Member

junior, be 21 in december

and when i said started school, i mean transfered to the school im currnetly at
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man, I miss deadlifts...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Man, I miss deadlifts...
    why can't you do them? I remember reading that big legs = disadvantage in fights? Something bout that.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    why can't you do them? I remember reading that big legs = disadvantage in fights? Something bout that.
    Well, there is that and also my lower back can never fully recover and it eventually turns into a strain. I could do sets of 12-15, but that is not deadlifting to me.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  28. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

325 on deads that rocks! Keep up the good work buddy!
  29. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    325 on deads that rocks! Keep up the good work buddy!
    thanks. My log is getting lots of views lately ehem.

I probably shouldnt have hit that 345 lift. My knees feel a bit funny.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.

Nice work man!! Keep us posted
  31. Professional Member

Day 12

Workout

Shoulders

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    35x10
    40x8
    45x8

Machine Shoulder Press
    25x8
    35x6
    35x4

Seated Rear Smith Machine Press
    60x10
    80x10
    100x10

Dumbbell Shrugs
    45x10
    50x10
    55x10

Dumbbell Front Raises
    20x7
    20x7
    25x5

Machine Front Raises
    20x8
    20x10
    30x6

Abs

Machine Incline Crunch
    30x10
    35x10
    40x10

Machine Double Crunch
    0x10
    0x10
    0x10

Comments

Oh man todays workout was so long. When I say long I mean that it felt like it took forever. Not the very best day for me. It was pouring outside and I felt lethagic like crazy. I hit the gym and for some reason my lifting spirit was killed. I just wanted to go to sleep. Im about to go to sleep soon. Nothing much to report. Didn't feel the Drive today. I have some heavy DOMS from yesterday's leg workout though. My calfs were never so sore before. Anyway Ill keep you all posted. Off to bed for me soon.

Highlights
    • Lethargic

Mood: Tired

Workout Rating 6/10
    Endurance 6/10
    Pumps 6/10

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

lol I can get/got 405 deads with no straps at all.//chuckles
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  33. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    lol I can get/got 405 deads with no straps at all.//chuckles
    show off.

haha jk Im aiming for the 400. It might take me june to hit that kinda number though. what are your stats smeton? Just wondering what your weight,height and bf is .
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

There's a many threads on here that have helped me improve mine. Many knowledgable bro's!
  35. Professional Member

Day 13

Comments

Not much to report today. It was an off day. I still have DOMS all over the place which is good. Also I took a nap today and I have a small headache right now. Anyway thats all I have to report for today. I have a HUGE paper due tomorrow and I want to finish it on time. So Ill keep you guys posted.

Highlights
    • Headache after nap

For Your Entertainment
  36. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

For some reason I like following this one better than the other one at BB Keep it up bro
  37. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Get some more water in there buddy
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.

what's your weakest body part?

Hope you're feelin better
  39. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    what's your weakest body part?

Hope you're feelin better
    well the part I need the most work on I would say is shoulders/traps. I had some weird shoulder pains a few months ago and didnt want to hit it heavy. I also tried doing shoulders on chest/triceps day. Big boo boo. So Id probably need the most work on those parts.
  40. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Get some more water in there buddy
    will do.

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-factor and drive for track athlete
    By james1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 12:16 PM
  2. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 06:29 AM
  3. X-Factor & Drive A.K.A Driver's Education 101 Final Review
    By Cellardude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 07:17 PM
  4. BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 11:50 AM
  5. X-factor and Superdrol
    By Onyohasa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 09:15 AM