Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

1. I remember Dirk talking about this. I remember someone stating how caps is too much to handle It was also associated with the forslean in Drive I believe.

2. i definetly dont have the stomach for that much....
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    i definetly dont have the stomach for that much....
    yeah. I now see what dirk meant by not overdosing the Drives. Ill have to bump my dosages down a bit in the weeks to come. Having gas in class and having to hold it in for an hour is not fun at all. :[

4. Day 4

Workout

Legs

Squats
    135x10
    185x8
    225x6
    225x6

Deadlifts
    135x10
    185x8
    235x4
    235x4
    235x2

Leg Press
    270x8
    360x6
    450x6

Calfs

Sitting Calf Raise
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12

Comments

Hey everyone! Alright new things to report today. For one, I switched up my lifting schedule for today. I have a visitor coming over and I don't think she wants to hit the gym while she's here. Anyway today I felt lethargic during my workout. I however can't say that it's related to the Drive or X-Factor. Ive been known to be tired as hell lifting early morning. I didn't have the energy to really lift so my endurance and strength was shot. I also didn't eat much in the morning. I had a cup of oats and milk with honey and called that meal 1. Anyway, although the workout wasn't great in sense of feeling, I did notice Drive and X-Factor kicking in. Some great some not so great. For one I noticed a sense of muscle-mind connection. It seemed almost as if my muscles and brain were more "connected" Every rep pulled off I could feel as if every muscle fiber was being activated without being aware of it. It helped me keep my form in place because my muscles would basically call out if something wasnt right. I also noticed that my heart races like a wild monkey after a lift. My heart starts to thump like a maniac right after a lift and then cools down. Anyway that's what I did notice. It's only day 4 so Ill see how that goes. Until then, Later guys. I have a lady friend coming over soon.

Highlights
    • Sense of muscle-mind connection
    • Raised heartbeat after lift
    • Sense of focus in respects to muscles yet lethargic at the same time.
    • Heavy delayed onset muscle soreness on chest workout from 2 days ago.

Mood: Exausted, Lethargic

Workout Rating 6/10
    Endurance 6/10
    Pumps 6/10

5. Don't worry bout the lethargy in the AM. Happened to me too.
    •   

6. man I am psyched to try this combo!! Log looks good.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

7. Day 5

Comments

Today was an off day. Yesterday, I went out to a club at night. Didn't go home. I crashed at my buddy's apartment where I didnt get to sleep until 4. Anyway, I missed my X-Factor, Drive dosages yesterday because I forgot to bring a pill case with me. Ill be making up the X-Factor dosages today but man it sucks to be me right now. Anyway, Im gonna hit the bed. Gotta rest up. Im exhausted and **** block clubs suck balls. Spent all my money last night on food a few drinks and getting into the club only to get **** blocked. Anyway Ill keep you all posted. I moved my workout that I was supposed to do today to tomorrow. I would rather get the extra rest than try to workout in a tired environment.

8. SUBBED-

best of luck on your gains cellardude :squat:

9. Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    SUBBED-

best of luck on your gains cellardude :squat:
    thanks mess!

Glad to have you along too!

10. slam those weights cellar

11. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    slam those weights cellar
    honestly sometimes I do! I get yelled at by the owner for causing too much ruckus. There's a 99 cents store downstairs from my gym

12. I noticed you had gas problems. Have you been drinking milk or having any dairy before you get it? If so you could be lactose intolerant. You can buy "Lactaid Fast Act" for it. I can't even look at cheese or I'll get gas so bad I could run a car on it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    I noticed you had gas problems. Have you been drinking milk or having any dairy before you get it? If so you could be lactose intolerant. You can buy "Lactaid Fast Act" for it. I can't even look at cheese or I'll get gas so bad I could run a car on it.
    actually I do! Not with milk or cheese however. More so, Protien shakes with dairy gives me acne for some reason. Maybe its coincidental but it's happened 3 times Ive taken a 2 week course of muscle milk and ON Whey stuff. I break out like crazy. It's weird. Im not sure if im lactose intolerant though, Maybe to a slight degree but not enough to bother me. I still do believe the forslean is what is causing the problem. Ill keep you posted on this though. I used to drink soy protien in school (bought from a deli, whey protien like MM gives me a bad reaction) I recently stopped all soy, so Ill let you know. Thanks for the tip though.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    honestly sometimes I do! I get yelled at by the owner for causing too much ruckus. There's a 99 cents store downstairs from my gym

Nice log cellar. I hear ya, i get in trouble everytime i do deadlifts. :dl: Sucks working out upstairs, all the grandmas downstairs start to complain about how loud it is. Anyways good luck bro. I will be following.

15. Quote Originally Posted by easymac View Post
    Nice log cellar. I hear ya, i get in trouble everytime i do deadlifts. :dl: Sucks working out upstairs, all the grandmas downstairs start to complain about how loud it is. Anyways good luck bro. I will be following.
    wohoo. Everyone seems to be in this log. Haha party !!

16. lactaid milk at Walmart, its good stuff, my gf is big time lactose intollerant and she loves the stuff...i also drink it because i have gastro issues and dont think regular works well for me...

17. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    lactaid milk at Walmart, its good stuff, my gf is big time lactose intollerant and she loves the stuff...i also drink it because i have gastro issues and dont think regular works well for me...
    haha. It really depends for me. Sometimes, Ill get some stomach issues. the intolerance wouldnt be directly related to milk but more so that what I already ate. Weird food in stomach already + milk = runs to the bathroom. I havent gotten any weird stomach problems today but Im still farting more than usual.

18. farting blows!

19. im right there with u, ive been farting up a storm lately...buttttt it could be do to the massive amounts of eggs i eat. lol

u can get whole,2%, or fat-free lactaid milk....i used to mix it with my whey but it only comes in cartons and id go through 3 a week......water is a lottttttt more cost effective from a college student standpoint

20. Day 6

Workout

Shoulders

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    35x10
    40x8
    45x6

Machine Shoulder Press
    50x8
    60x8
    70x6

Cable Front Raises
    30x6
    25x8
    20x10

Dumbbell Front Raises
    20x6
    20x6
    20x6

Traps

Dumbbell Shrugs
    40x12
    45x12
    50x10
    55x8

Barbell Upright Rows
    80x6
    80x6
    80x6

Barbell Shrugs
    145x8
    145x8
    145x8

Abs

Incline Crunch Machine
    30x12
    35x12

Comments

Today was a shoulders,traps,abs day. Im still feeling sleepy from the not getting any rest the other day. I slept for two hours. Today my endurance was shot. I noticed all my lifts are still down and im in a very sleepy lethargic state when im lifting. Anyway for abs I felt as if a abdominal crap was coming on. I think it's probably the X-Factor but while I was going to go down for my next set, my abdominals started to make this weird twitch. Ive experienced it before and I can tell you it is no fun to get muscle cramps in your abdominals. They friken hurt like crazy. Anyway, Im still just trying to hang on. I weighed myself at the gym. 198 but not sure how accurate the measurements are. I did have a lot of water before the weighing in so weights probably still at 195 area. Anyway that's all I have to say. Ill keep you posted.

Highlights
    • Drowsy, lethargic feeling all day
    • Abnormal heart beat A.K.A thumping heart
    • Sense of muscle-mind connection
    • Signs of abdominal cramping after superset of ab workout.

Mood: Exausted, Lethargic, Sleepy

Workout Rating 7/10
    Endurance 6/10
    Pumps 6/10

21. lookin good man this combo looks mad impressive...get huge yo

22. Looks good so far. Will you stop getting wasted and missing sleep already? Stop wondering why your endurance is low :P jk

23. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Looks good so far. Will you stop getting wasted and missing sleep already? Stop wondering why your endurance is low :P jk
    haha. agian yanking my chain.

Yeah, I expected the numbers to be pretty low today. Just not THAT low. Ill be sure to catch up on my sleep tonight.

24. nice work cellar, atleast take ur pills with u if u know ur goin out drinking....so no matter where u go u have them : ...but i dont think missing one dose will kill u...i hope...

25. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    nice work cellar, atleast take ur pills with u if u know ur goin out drinking....so no matter where u go u have them : ...but i dont think missing one dose will kill u...i hope...
    haha. I made up the x-factor dosages the next day. I gotta fix up my diet so that it's perfect. Im going to the market tomorrow night so that I have enough food that I can make by myself for the week. I hope i don't die from not taking 1 dose.

26. i hear ya, just went to the store tonight and bought 5 dozen eggs.....yummmmmm

i guess ur diet has to be pretty strict cause the x-factor though...what all CAN'T u eat?

27. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i hear ya, just went to the store tonight and bought 5 dozen eggs.....yummmmmm

i guess ur diet has to be pretty strict cause the x-factor though...what all CAN'T u eat?
    I try to avoid olive oil, flax and basically all omega 3 fatty acids which includes fish and a ton of other stuff. You have to google it to see. There are TONS of stuff I cant eat. I use precaution but sometimes I have no choice but to order out, Mainly meats and stuff but im worried bout the sauces and oils that they might have used.

28. well just be careful and have fun with this stack...im sure the gains will come soon enough and just knock ur socks off

29. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    well just be careful and have fun with this stack...im sure the gains will come soon enough and just knock ur socks off
    yup. Have to wait a month for the AA to kick in though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-factor and drive for track athlete
    By james1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 01:16 PM
  2. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:29 AM
  3. X-Factor & Drive A.K.A Driver's Education 101 Final Review
    By Cellardude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 08:17 PM
  4. BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:50 PM
  5. X-factor and Superdrol
    By Onyohasa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 10:15 AM