Beebab's LOG OF: MASS FX/ HX2/ R2 + INCARNATE/ LEVIATHAN & support

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. hey thanks a lot guys, i appreciate that support. can't wait til this stuff really kicks in tho.........


  2. came back from the gym about 30 min ago. today was just a light cardio/ ab day for me. more like a rest day if you will, but even on rest days i still prefer to stay active somehow.

    today i did 20 min on the stepper machine, followed up by a few supersets of ab work. endurance on the stepper was fine. it was the first time i used that particular machine, so i had to get used to it for the first 5 min on level 1. after that i bumped it up to level 5 for 15 min and didn't tire out. i prefer running though.

    ab workout was ok. though i'll admit, i always feel like i'm half-assing abs when i work them. holding an 8 lb medicine ball over my head, i did a bunch of crunches, superset with oblique twists using the ball, going back into more crunches, then more obliques.

    after that i did a set of leg raises for 15 reps (this is hard bc my lower back tightens up), superset with 20 reps on the ab crunch machine. after that i did 2 sets of plank, for 1 min each.

    i need to start drinking more water w these pills though. i stay well hydrated throughout the day, but when i take the pills i usually just drink enough water to get them all down. even though this is like a cup generally.
    •   
       


  3. my morning weight dropped 3 lbs to 192 from 195. i'm still not sure what exactly is causing this, but for the past few days I've had a continuous case of the runs and i'm losing water weight bc of it.

    i have a couple of theories as to what may be causing this, but i'd like to know from others who've tested these products if they had similar sides. i've heard that Hyperdrol tends to reduce water weight, but i don't know how this happens. mass fx doesn't seem to induce stomach discomfort in anyone, nor does Retain.

    i'm also speculating that maybe the Incarnate is giving me digestive problems bc of the 20% higher cissus extract in the compound, which might not be aggreing with my system. then again, i am dosing 8 caps a day. but i might reduce this to 6 again if necessary. i'd like to know the root of this problem so i can determine how to stop it.

    i'm not supposed to lose weight on this cycle after all

  4. See this thread for sides:

    MASS fx sides?
  5. 7/12 workout


    tonight's workout - shoulders, traps, tris - was not bad at all. started off feeling a bit lethargic. i did not feel like i wanted to be there lifting. after i got into it though, the energy started to kick in and i felt like i had mad endurance come the mid- end of my lift. total lift was a little over an hour i think, but i wasn't worried bc i had the retain circulating in me.

    workout was as follows:

    Shoulders:

    warm - up:
    shoulder press, bar x 20
    45 lb dumbbells x 15

    dumbbell shoulder press:
    90 x 4 1/2
    80 x 8
    70 x 8

    lat raises, triple drop set:
    45 lb x 9 >> 30 x 10 >> 15 x 15

    front raises:
    40 x 10 >> 30 x 10 >> 15 x 15

    smith military press, triple drop set:
    195 x 9 >> 155 x 4 + 1 >> 135 x 3 + 1

    lying lat raises, drop set:
    25 x 15 >> 10 x 20

    Traps:
    barbell shrug:

    bar x 15
    225 x 10
    245 x 9
    275 x 8

    shrug machine, drop down:
    *i got two dudes at the gym to sit on this while i shrugged em. the thing goes up to 295 max, then both guys were like 185 ish.

    675 ish x 10 >> 295 x 10

    dumbbell shrug:
    70 x 11

    Triceps:
    cable rope extensions, superset w/ pushdowns:
    175 x 10 >> 75 x 4
    cable rope extensions, superset w/ rope pushdown:
    195 x 6 >> 55 x 15

    Close grip bench, superset w/ rope pushdown:
    135 x 15 >> 70 x 15
    Close grip bench, superset w/ french press (using EZ bar):
    185 x 6 >> 85 x 6

    I was pumped throughout the workout, my shoulders especially. Took only that first set of rope pull over extensions to induce a massive tricep pump im my arms. Traps were lookin good too.

    Obviously the stuff is starting to kick in minimally. I'm probably feeling the effects of Incarnate more so than the other supplements at this juncture, simply bc i've been taking it now for almost 2 weeks, at 8 caps a day the second week. Aggression is starting to kick in and my strength felt good, but idt this workout is anything that I couldn't have done myself before I started supplementing with the mass fx stack. But it's still only week one, and I haven't yet upped the dose of FX.

    My plan will look like this:

    Week 2 ---- 4 FX, 4 Hx2, 3 R2
    Week 3 ---- 5 FX, 5 Hx2, 3 R2
    Week 4 ---- 5/6 FX, 5 Hx2, 3 R2

    and so on, til I empty my bottles. I figured that it only makes sense to up the doses and get the most out of my money. But I'll see how 4 pills a day feels. I've been hearing though that amplifying the dose amplifies the results, so we'll see.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by beebab View Post
    and so on, til I empty my bottles. I figured that it only makes sense to up the doses and get the most out of my money. But I'll see how 4 pills a day feels. I've been hearing though that amplifying the dose amplifies the results, so we'll see.
    IT DOES...................

  7. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    IT DOES...................
    haha so i thought.
    morning weight was back up to 195 this morning. so no real loss of anything i s'pose, but no gain yet.

    i'm getting concerned. for the past few days i've been having the runs and i'm not sure exactly what to attribute it to. i know that it's not straight Incarnate, bc I started taking that last week at 6 caps a day and I was fine. HOWEVER, I have been on 8 caps a day now. Maybe that much cissus just isn't agreeing with my system. I'm going to lower the dose today to 6 caps. Following the original dosing protocol will still keep my carnosine levels up.

    There's also the chance that either FX/ Hx2 and/ or R2 is causing that discomfort. I haven't heard of any such side effects coming from FX or R2, but I'm suspicious of Hx2. I've heard that it's supposed to help shed some water weight..............but in what way? I'm going crazy trying to pinpoint the source of this.

    I'd VERY MUCH appreciate it if anyone could chime in with their experiences on either of these products.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by beebab View Post
    haha so i thought.
    morning weight was back up to 195 this morning. so no real loss of anything i s'pose, but no gain yet.

    i'm getting concerned. for the past few days i've been having the runs and i'm not sure exactly what to attribute it to. i know that it's not straight Incarnate, bc I started taking that last week at 6 caps a day and I was fine. HOWEVER, I have been on 8 caps a day now. Maybe that much cissus just isn't agreeing with my system. I'm going to lower the dose today to 6 caps. Following the original dosing protocol will still keep my carnosine levels up.

    There's also the chance that either FX/ Hx2 and/ or R2 is causing that discomfort. I haven't heard of any such side effects coming from FX or R2, but I'm suspicious of Hx2. I've heard that it's supposed to help shed some water weight..............but in what way? I'm going crazy trying to pinpoint the source of this.

    I'd VERY MUCH appreciate it if anyone could chime in with their experiences on either of these products.
    I haven't had those effects while tkaing any of our products. I hesitate to say it is the Incarnate, but it could be the increased doseage or it could be an interactiong between two or more prods?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    I haven't had those effects while tkaing any of our products. I hesitate to say it is the Incarnate, but it could be the increased doseage or it could be an interactiong between two or more prods?
    i have no idea. i hesitate to accuse the Incarnate as well, just bc I had been taking it all along and 6 caps a day only did me good.

    In all seriousness though, maybe it's something with the 6-Bromo in Hyperdrol? Somebody else told me that when he started taking Hyperdrol his stomach got upset in a similar way.

    I've also been on antibiotics for the past week, due to wisdom teeth surgery. Maybe the combination of Penicillin w everything else isn't agreeing with my system? In which case, maybe taking Acidophilus/ probiotics will help my condition.
  10. 7/13 workout


    For friday the 13th, I had a very decent lift. Today I worked upper/ mid back, biceps and calves. My workout was the following:

    Back:
    various warm-ups...

    Wide Grip T-Bar rows:
    180 x 12
    225 x 6
    250 x 4 1/2

    Over-hand Bent-over Rows, superset w/ close-grip T-Bar:
    185 x 15 >> 135 x 8
    225 x 10 >> 135 x 8
    275 x 4 >> 135 x 9

    Dumbbell row superset w/ underhanded pull down:
    125 lb x 8 >> 185 x 7

    Underhanded pull down superset w/ dumbbell row:
    225 x 6 >> 100 x 6

    **by this point I was getting tired
    Biceps:
    Barbell Curl superset w/ alternating dumbbell curls: (focus on slow movements, good form)
    bar x 15
    95 x 8 (little help at the end) >> 35 lb x 12 ish
    85 x 6 + 2 help >> 45 x 4 + 3 assisted (max failure)

    Alternating Incline Hammer Curls, superset w/ standing alt hammer curls:
    35 x 9 >> 35 x 6

    Close-grip EZ bar preacher, superset w/ alt incline curls:
    75 x 6 >> 30 x 8

    Calves:
    Seated calf press:
    400 x 25
    500 x 11

    Endurance was pretty good. Though by the end of all that I was pretty exhausted.

    I took some chewable acidophilus today before meals and lowered the dose of Incarnate back to 6 caps a day. So far, my stomach hasn't been as upset. I'm betting that taking antibiotics caused some of my stomach discomfort, so hopefully supplementing w the probiotics will help me digest everything.

  11. the runs are gone. i'm betting it was the antibiotics that were screwing up my system.

    i went to GNC today and bought the pro performance "Anabolic Leucine Stack" - a formula that has 7.3 grams of Leucine, 3 grams creatine mono, and 195 mg caffeine. Since I'm already supplementing w GNC wheybolic protein pre workout, which itself has another 7 grams Leucine, I figured taking this additional Leucine source w some mono will be really effective. Especially with Incarnate, the creatine should combo very nicely.

    So that'll be added to my log. As for the Poseidon I bought, I never opened it bc I chose to save it for extra cycle support for the **** i'm doin next. That's why I haven't mentioned anything bout it thus far in my log.

    I'm really looking forward to upping the dose of FX this week. So far I haven't seen any weight gains. But I am sleeping like a baby and do feel lethargic mid day. Aggression and libido are up so something's working
  12. 7/16 workout


    Worked chest/ forearms today. Earlier at work I noticed I felt very lazy/ lethargic.... but I perked up before my workout.

    Workout was as follows:

    Chest:
    warm-ups...
    bar x 15
    135 x 15

    Flat Bench:
    225 x 11
    245 x 7
    265 x 2 + 1 assisted

    Incline barbell press:
    185 x 8
    205 x 5
    225 x 3 + 1 assisted

    Decline smith press, superset w/ dumbbell flyes (triple dropset):
    225 x 13 >>> 75 x 3 >> 55 x 4 >> 45 x 3

    Decline smith press, superset w/ butterflyes:
    275 x 5 >>> 150 x 8 ish >> 115 x 6 ish

    Forearms:
    behind the back wrist curl:
    bar x 15
    135 x 15

    185 x 10, superset w/ reverse EZ bar curl --- 65 x 15

    Cable reverse curl w/ straight bar, superset w/ barbell wrist curl:
    100 x 8 >> bar x 12
    115 x 4, drop down 85 x 4 >> 85 x 10

    I felt pumped this workout. I'm really going to like the addition of this Anabolic Leucine formula to my stack. I'm getting about 12 g of Leucine pre workout, w 3 g Creatine Mono and caffeine.

    I also upped the dose of FX to 2 caps pre workout today and felt really good... hopefully by the end of this week I'll start to really feel it.

    Tomorrow will be legs and abs.

  13. nice lifts........are there specific goals you are hoping to get to with the stack?
  14. 7/17 workout


    Today was legs. I'll be honest... I felt so lethargic when i started my lift I almost collapsed, I really did not want to be there doing heavy ****. I also burped up the taste of the creatine formula I drank 30 min prior, which made me wanna puke. Still had a good lift tho haha.

    Legs:
    warm-ups...

    Full squat:
    bar x 15
    135 x 15

    225 x 15
    245 x 15
    275 x 15

    **workin mah way back up to the 300s

    Hack-squat, superset w/ leg ext:
    185 x 15 (warmup)
    275 x 10, 100 x 4 >> 70 x 4
    365 x 7, 70 x 5 >> 40 x 4

    SLDL, superset w/ standing leg curl:
    bar x 15
    135 x 15

    225 x 13, 100 x 7
    275 x 3, 115 x 6

    **lost my grip w 275, but my back could handle it. i tried to pick it up off the ground after I dropped it, but had to stop bc I felt the tweak in my lower back

    Standing smith calf raise:
    (Toes straight) 225 x 15
    (Toes pointed out) 225 x 15
    (Toes pointed in) 225 x 10

    By the end of the lift I was ready to go home. The Incarnate DEFINITELY works for endurance, I would not have been able to withstand my last sets w/o it idt. Pre workout Leucine formula is also a plus, also cuz it provides 195 mg caffeine which is basically 2 cups coffee.

    I think I'm starting to see some modest strength increases from the FX/ Hx2/ R2 stack. Definitely by next week when I up the doses even more I should be more receptive to it. But for now, it's good for what it's accomplished. I feel pumped.

    Only negative sides I can see are lethargy/ laziness. This was especially evident at work today. But I am sleeping like a baby at night which is a very very good aspect

    Tomorrow will be my off. I might wake up and do some cardio, provided I can get out of bed

  15. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    nice lifts........are there specific goals you are hoping to get to with the stack?
    Thanks Mace, appreciate those kind words. Yea, I posted some general goals in the intro, but I'd like to achieve the following:

    - increase my bench....as of now, if I start off high and work down I can do 275 for a few reps. I'd like to be able to do that for 8 reps, and bench 295/ 300 for reps.

    - add an inch to my arms/ chest. I want fuller arms and a bigger chest mostly. A thicker back would be nice too. As of now, my morning weight is 196.5 so I gained about a pound so far. I'd like to weigh a solid 200 come the AM.

    -Shoulder press, I'd like to press the 100s for reps, 6-8 range preferably.
    -I'm recovering from a lower back injury, so my leg strength dropped. I'd like to return to squatting over 315, and work my way toward 405 again.

    Those are some pretty specific goals I s'pose. Call me ambitious, but I'm being pretty optimistic about everything I'm doing.

    I just bought a tub of Creatine Mono today, 5 g from GNC. I work there, so I used my discount to get an already half priced tub of 200 servings. I'm taking that post workout now. Pre workout I'm taking the GNC Anabolic Leucine Stack, with 7.3 g Leucine, 3 g Creatine Mono and caffene. That should help, when combined w Incarnate.

    I'm not concerned with water weight. I'm bulking now. Anything jiggly I gain I plan to shed w Leviathan afterward.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by beebab View Post
    Thanks Mace, appreciate those kind words. Yea, I posted some general goals in the intro, but I'd like to achieve the following:

    - increase my bench....as of now, if I start off high and work down I can do 275 for a few reps. I'd like to be able to do that for 8 reps, and bench 295/ 300 for reps.

    - add an inch to my arms/ chest. I want fuller arms and a bigger chest mostly. A thicker back would be nice too. As of now, my morning weight is 196.5 so I gained about a pound so far. I'd like to weigh a solid 200 come the AM.

    -Shoulder press, I'd like to press the 100s for reps, 6-8 range preferably.
    -I'm recovering from a lower back injury, so my leg strength dropped. I'd like to return to squatting over 315, and work my way toward 405 again.

    Those are some pretty specific goals I s'pose. Call me ambitious, but I'm being pretty optimistic about everything I'm doing.

    I just bought a tub of Creatine Mono today, 5 g from GNC. I work there, so I used my discount to get an already half priced tub of 200 servings. I'm taking that post workout now. Pre workout I'm taking the GNC Anabolic Leucine Stack, with 7.3 g Leucine, 3 g Creatine Mono and caffene. That should help, when combined w Incarnate.

    I'm not concerned with water weight. I'm bulking now. Anything jiggly I gain I plan to shed w Leviathan afterward.
    specific goals are best at times to be able to tell with concrete facts that you accomplished something..........i usually look to similar goals myself, either reacha certain weight on a lift or get a certain measurement our of the tape!

    Keep it up! youa re on the right track!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    specific goals are best at times to be able to tell with concrete facts that you accomplished something..........i usually look to similar goals myself, either reacha certain weight on a lift or get a certain measurement our of the tape!

    Keep it up! youa re on the right track!
    yea i hear ya. that's the only way to judge solid gains anyway, strength and tape measurements don't usually lie. but yea, again I appreciate the support. i'm really hoping this stack is everything it's advertised to be. I definitely like it so far. but i wanna see those explosive strength gains they talk about. since i'm not buying additional bottles and following the prescribed cycle plan i'm just gonna increase the doses and run it out this month, that should bring some sick results methinks.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by beebab View Post
    yea i hear ya. that's the only way to judge solid gains anyway, strength and tape measurements don't usually lie. but yea, again I appreciate the support. i'm really hoping this stack is everything it's advertised to be. I definitely like it so far. but i wanna see those explosive strength gains they talk about. since i'm not buying additional bottles and following the prescribed cycle plan i'm just gonna increase the doses and run it out this month, that should bring some sick results methinks.
    its costly and i have never tried it, but a buddy of mine that competes, just said that he is running 8 per day of the FX and it it AMAZING! he is 230 though..........

  19. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    its costly and i have never tried it, but a buddy of mine that competes, just said that he is running 8 per day of the FX and it it AMAZING! he is 230 though..........
    haha yea i think my liver would fall out my ass if i took that much in a day. but yea, if i didn't have other expenditures planned for the future I might consider investing in another bottle, but I'm anticipating a big cycle of something else, which will be veyr costly itself.

    morning weight today was 197.5, 2.5 lbs more than what I used to be. slept like a baby last night and had some interesting dreams too
  20. 7/19 workout


    Tonight's workout was pretty good, though I feel like I might have overtrained a little.

    Shoulders:
    dumbbell press:

    warm-up... 40 x 20, 50 x 15

    70 x 12
    85 x 8 + 1 help
    95 x 4

    upright rows superset w/ arnold press:

    145 x 12 >> 55 x 10
    165 x 8 >> 65 x 8

    lat raises superset w/ front raises:
    35 x 10 >> 35 x 6
    30 x 15 >> 30 x 10

    Traps:
    barbell shrug:

    bar x 15
    275 x 8
    275 x 8
    225 x 10

    **i kept losing my grip w 275, which was very annoying

    dumbbell shrug:
    80 x 10
    80 x 10

    Triceps:
    Rope extensions superset w/ V pushdowns:
    190 x 6, 85 x 4 >> 70 x 5
    205 x 3, 70 x 8
    ** i spent a lot of energy trying to force the rope down on the last set.

    pre-exhaust dips superset w/ CGB:
    bodyweight x 12, 135 x 8
    bodyweight x 12, 155 x 6

    french press superset w/ rope pushdowns:
    85 x 8, 115 x 8 ish

    I really should start recording exact numbers. Most of these rep numbers above are ball park estimates, give or take a rep. The dumbbell presses were exact though.

    I'm very proud with my shoulder press performance tn. Next week I'll up the weights slightly and try to get the 100s.

    My workout was too long though. An hr, 20 min. I feel comforted knowing that I'm on an anti-cortisol, which should let me go a little longer in the gym, but still I have that feeling that I overtrained a little.

    Any input on my workout would be appreciated. As in, whether it seems from the looks of it like I overtrained, how I could improve.

    Always open to suggestions

  21. If you want to try something, perhaps a lil bit of DC training i.e warm up all you need to then three sets.

    1. Warm up sets until working weight

    2. 1st set then breath 15 breaths

    3. 2nd set then breath 15 breaths

    4. 3rd set then pick your sorry ass up and move to next exercise.

    Max 3 exercises per body part. I do it a lil differently to dante as I am doing a bodypart a day. This program knocks me on my ass everytime.

    Just a suggestion, I think you're doing fine no?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    If you want to try something, perhaps a lil bit of DC training i.e warm up all you need to then three sets.

    1. Warm up sets until working weight

    2. 1st set then breath 15 breaths

    3. 2nd set then breath 15 breaths

    4. 3rd set then pick your sorry ass up and move to next exercise.

    Max 3 exercises per body part. I do it a lil differently to dante as I am doing a bodypart a day. This program knocks me on my ass everytime.

    Just a suggestion, I think you're doing fine no?
    Thanks man, appreciate the input. That's another HIT principle I should try. I like to stick to HIT generally, but sometimes I take too much resting time btw sets... mainly cuz I want to make sure I have enough energy to accomplish what I need to with my next set. That's really the one thing I personally have to be careful about.
  23. workout 7/20


    Had a really good back workout today. Biceps were a little lagging, but that's only bc they followed my heavy back routine.

    Back:

    Bent-over Row (underhand):
    warm-ups...
    bar x 20 underhand, bar x 20 overhand
    135 x 15 underhand

    225 x 10
    265 x 6
    285 x 4

    Wide grip T-Bar superset w/ dumbbell row:
    205 x 10, 110 x 9
    225 x 8, 110 x 9
    270 x 5, 110 x 8

    Overhand pulldown, superset w/ V bar row:
    160 x 8, 175 x 10
    145 x 6, 175 x 10

    Biceps:
    close grip EZ bar preacher, superset w/ dumbbell hammers:
    75 x 8, 35 x 4 >> 30 x 5

    wide grip EZ bar preacher, superset w/ dumbbell hammers:
    75 x 6, 30 x 8

    triple dropset, alt dumbbell curls:
    50 x 3, 40 x 2, 30 x 8 ish

    machine curls (close grip), superset w/ cable curls:
    70 x 8 >> 55 x 3, 70 x 8

    I felt very good throughout this workout. 5 plates on the T-bar was a new record for me. Strength and endurance are definitely elevated on this stack, though I haven't seen any gains in size as of yet. HOPEFULLY soon. I'm going to change up what muscles I work when, bc biceps were fatigued following back.

    I also worked abs pretty good after biceps. Just a bunch of supersets (i.e. ab crunch machine for 20 reps, superset w/ leg lifts. Then a bunch of oblique twists w a medicine ball, superset w full extended sit ups).

    My abs tightened up so bad at one point, I was hunched over and had to stretch them out. I've been getting muscle cramps in my bicep too, so I'm just drinking lots of water. Otherwise I feel great, pumped, good mood, energized. I'm thinking bout doing some morning cardio tm for the hell of it.

  24. Morning weight today was 201, which is a 6 lb increase from when I started this stack.

    I've also noticed that my arms feel fuller and harder. If the next couple weeks go really well, I might consider investing in another bottle of FX and Hx2.
  25. 7/23 workout


    I upped the dose of FX to 5 caps today... I woke up around 9:30, took 2 caps, then took another 2 around 3 before I lifted at 4.

    I had an AWESOME ass lift. Today I worked chest and biceps. From the beginning of my lift, I just felt pumped.

    Chest:
    warm-ups...
    bar x 20
    35 lb flyes x 15
    135 x 15

    flat bench:
    245 x 13 *could've done more
    265 x 6
    285 x 2 + 3 assistance
    205 x 9

    Incline barbell:
    185 x 8
    225 x 2 + 2 assisted

    Incline dumbbell:
    95 x 6
    85 x 6

    Cable flyes superset w/ decline dumbbell flye:
    85 x 10, 50 x 10

    Decline dumbbell flye, superset w/ cable flyes:
    65 x 8, 70 x 10

    Dumbbell pull over:
    50 x 15
    75 x 7

    Biceps:
    Close grip EZ bar preachers, superset w/ alt. dumbbell hammers:
    95 x 8, 35 x 10
    95 x 6, 45 x 8

    Straight bar cable curls, superset w/ alt. dumbbell curls:
    115 x 10, 40 x 8

    Incline dumbbell curls, superset w/ straight bar cable curls:
    30 x 10, 115 x 8

    I originally planned to do forearms and abs, but I had the urge to do biceps. I felt very good this workout, energy was up, I felt like I just could've kept going. Tomorrow I'm going to do heavy legs and abs.

    Morning weight was 202 today. I have a ways to go on this cycle too, so I'm hoping to add another 8 lbs to that. I'd like to get up to 210, maybe 215. At this point I really dont care what percentage of that weight is water weight or fat. My diet has been very clean and the creatine mono is helping add weight. But post cycle I will be running Leviathan w Incarnate to shed that excess weight and expose whatever muscle weight I gain.

    I think I'm going to take 2 caps of FX and Hx2 pre workout, rather than just 1 cap of Hx2. See how that works.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:18 PM
  2. Pizza's Home Delivery Log Mass Fx/ Novedex vs. Mass Fx/Hx2
    By pizzathehut in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:35 PM
  3. Final Review --- Mass Fx/ Hx2/ R2
    By beebab in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Log in
Log in