Nabisco's Unnatural Transformation (PP/Epi/Form TD STACK)

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    imprezivr6: Appreciate the help man. I'll change up for back thickness and quads. Not sure what you're asking about calves...forearms I'll switch up as well. I wanted to do the 2 on 1 off split with DC training because I wanted to get 4 solid workouts in a week. I was following some of the literature I could find and he suggested the MWF or the MTThF split if you felt up to it. I just feel that with four days I'll get more work in and grow faster. I'm pretty much pure ectomorph and only lifting 3 days a week in the past didn't do much for me gains-wise for either strength or weight. When I bump up to 4-5 days a week with some heavy lifting, my body tends to respond better. Just something I've noticed over the past few years. Once again, thanks for the clarification on DC style training. I'm new to it and bound to make some mistakes, so any advice is welcome. Peace.
    From what i have seen that split is reserved for advanced people. And also he doesn't do it how you have been doing it..

    I was in the same boat as you to where i was like "wtf it doesn't feel like i am in the gym enough" but trust in the fact that if you are doing what you need to on the normal 2day split(m-w-f) you are going to make KILLER gains.

    You are going to be overtraining the way you have it set-up right now. I can't stress to you enough to just try the tried and true way of doing it.

    Here is a quote from the man himself.
    D: For the majority of bodybuilders who are in need of size the following works the best

    monday=chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness
    wednesday=biceps, forearms, calves, hamstrings, quads
    friday-repeat of mondays bodyparts
    monday-repeat of wenesdays bodyparts

    This above way bodyparts are hit twice every 8 days or so

    For advanced bodybuilders (and with that I'm talking very elite bodybuilders and extremely strong people) I sometimes go with the following

    monday=chest shoulders triceps
    tuesday=biceps forearms backwidth backthickness
    thursday=calves hams quads
    friday-repeat of mondays bodyparts
    monday-repeate of tuesdays bodyparts
    tuesday-repeat of thursdays bodyparts

    This way bodyparts are hit twice every 9 days or so and I can work on advanced bodybuilders lagging bodyparts somewhat better with this split.

    As for calves this is how you do them
    This is very important, make sure you do a warm-up set and then itís time to really murder them. Itís a 20 second negative phase, meaning it takes 5 seconds to go from the very top to the very bottom (where you are feeling stretched) and then you stay at the bottom for another 15 seconds stretched out fully, and then explode back up again. That is one rep. So again, you go up on your toes explosively, then 5 seconds slowly back down into the stretched position then hold there for another 15 seconds. This is by far one of the most painful exercises but after the third workout like this you will already be able to feel and see changes. Start out with low weight the first time to feel your way through (Trust me on that!! Lol). You want to get a straight set of 10-12 reps. There are no extreme calf stretches, since you did it during the set,
    Hope that helps brotha!
    Dave-

  2. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Once again, thanks for the help. I will drop to MWF, but Im going to kick in some cardio T TH and light cardio on weekends. This actually works better for me, because Im on my work's softball team which starts in a few weeks and games are on T Th.

    I want to throw a big thanks out to Anabolic Xtreme for sending me a free bottle of trisorbagen to add to the stack. I can't express how great their products have been for me and how cool they were to toss this trisorbagen my way. I'll be tossing that into the mix this weekend and will also be logging it over on AX's forum.
  3. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Once again, thanks for the help. I will drop to MWF, but Im going to kick in some cardio T TH and light cardio on weekends. This actually works better for me, because Im on my work's softball team which starts in a few weeks and games are on T Th.

    I want to throw a big thanks out to Anabolic Xtreme for sending me a free bottle of trisorbagen to add to the stack. I can't express how great their products have been for me and how cool they were to toss this trisorbagen my way. I'll be tossing that into the mix this weekend and will also be logging it over on AX's forum.
    you got a free bottle u lucky dude. im gonna find mace and threaten him :P jk
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No problem! If there is anything else, just let me know!

    Can't wait to see how you respond to this!
  5. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    No problem! If there is anything else, just let me know!

    Can't wait to see how you respond to this!
    hey impreszivr6 could you checkout my log as well and umm give any pointers or anything. im currently following a routine to the T not adjusting or changing anything really but half of me is dying to try something else meanwihle the other half says shuush if its working keep going !

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...tml#post885492

    thanks
  6. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Just got back from a last minute work trip outside the state, I'll update tonight with whats gone on in the past few days.
  7. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Day 32


    The past few days have almost been a reverse slide due to work. It was a last minute thing that took me out to one of our other facilities, so it was difficult to get in all the calories or workouts I normally would have gotten in. I also caught a head cold while on business, go figure . Here is yesterday's workout

    Workout


    DB Bicep Curls
    3 warmup sets
    Working set: 45x8x5x4 (will increase next time)

    Forearm wrist curls
    3 slow negative working sets

    Standing calf machine (5s neg, 15s hold at bottom)
    180x10, 200x8, 200x7

    At this point the cold caught up to me, I was feeling sluggish, and drained of energy, so I proceeded to try to get my heart rate back up.

    Dips
    BWx20, BWx20, BWx15 (YAY! Shoulder didn't even twinge when I did these today...its been 2 months since I could do a decent dip)

    Static Pushup Hold-Full extension(core conc. exercise)
    90sec, 90sec, 70sec

    Static Pushup Hold-Half extension(core conc. exercise)
    60sec, 60sec, 45sec

    Jump roped for 5 minutes, then ran on the track for ~12 laps. Did some vacuum exercises (on hands and knees). At this point I got a few sets of crunches in on one of the large balls, but I was beyond toast. Body weight dropped back to 185.4, thats what I get for 4 days of lowered calories (damn work).

    Now at this point after a not so great workout, the disappointment of lower weight, you'd think I'd be smart and re-focus my priorities...well you'd be partially right...I decided to go out last night (on a work night). Not normally an issue except I went home with a couple of girls to their place...lost track of time (you can figure out why ) and realized too late that it was 5:30 am. Drove back home, showered, packed some food, and got to work by 7am to start a fresh day with zero sleep. Not to mention I made the mistake of having 3 miller lites...not normally an issue, but let me tell you. Something in my body reacted to the alcohol in a not so good way. I even pounded a bunch of water when I got back to the girl's place. So today has involved trying to survive work (its 116 degree heat index today) while trying to fit calories back into a stomach that is rebelling against last night's antics. I didn't think 3 light beers would have any effect, I didn't even get close to buzzed, but so be it. No more drinking until cycle is over.

  8. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371118
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Day 32


    The past few days have almost been a reverse slide due to work. It was a last minute thing that took me out to one of our other facilities, so it was difficult to get in all the calories or workouts I normally would have gotten in. I also caught a head cold while on business, go figure . Here is yesterday's workout

    Workout


    DB Bicep Curls
    3 warmup sets
    Working set: 45x8x5x4 (will increase next time)

    Forearm wrist curls
    3 slow negative working sets

    Standing calf machine (5s neg, 15s hold at bottom)
    180x10, 200x8, 200x7

    At this point the cold caught up to me, I was feeling sluggish, and drained of energy, so I proceeded to try to get my heart rate back up.

    Dips
    BWx20, BWx20, BWx15 (YAY! Shoulder didn't even twinge when I did these today...its been 2 months since I could do a decent dip)

    Static Pushup Hold-Full extension(core conc. exercise)
    90sec, 90sec, 70sec

    Static Pushup Hold-Half extension(core conc. exercise)
    60sec, 60sec, 45sec

    Jump roped for 5 minutes, then ran on the track for ~12 laps. Did some vacuum exercises (on hands and knees). At this point I got a few sets of crunches in on one of the large balls, but I was beyond toast. Body weight dropped back to 185.4, thats what I get for 4 days of lowered calories (damn work).

    Now at this point after a not so great workout, the disappointment of lower weight, you'd think I'd be smart and re-focus my priorities...well you'd be partially right...I decided to go out last night (on a work night). Not normally an issue except I went home with a couple of girls to their place...lost track of time (you can figure out why ) and realized too late that it was 5:30 am. Drove back home, showered, packed some food, and got to work by 7am to start a fresh day with zero sleep. Not to mention I made the mistake of having 3 miller lites...not normally an issue, but let me tell you. Something in my body reacted to the alcohol in a not so good way. I even pounded a bunch of water when I got back to the girl's place. So today has involved trying to survive work (its 116 degree heat index today) while trying to fit calories back into a stomach that is rebelling against last night's antics. I didn't think 3 light beers would have any effect, I didn't even get close to buzzed, but so be it. No more drinking until cycle is over.

    Sup nabisco! still followin the log man. Sorry to hear youre havn a rough time. I reacted the same way when i had a few while on epi. Hows the libido? My libido is actually still on/off and pct is done. The wife is gettn implants in a couple of days so that problem should become less of a problem .
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  9. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    My libido is acting strange...like during the day I have no desire what-so-ever...but as soon as I go out and meet some attractive ladies it kicks in full gear. Although I did turn down sex wednesday night/thursday morning...but then again she wasn't all that hot. So Im not sure that its a libido thing, it may have just been a standards thing. I'll keep you updated, because I'll probably go out tonight after the gym, and tomorrow night. I'll have to pay it a little more attention. Good luck with the wifey dude...implants=
  10. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Day 33


    Straight to the workout

    Workout


    A couple laps, some jumprope to warmup.

    Decline Smith Press
    3 warmup sets
    Working Set: 205x8x5x3

    DB Military Press
    2 warmup sets
    Working Set: 60x8x5x3

    Skullcrushers
    2 warmup sets
    Working Set: 85x8x5x3

    Reverse grip Pulldowns
    2 warmup sets
    Working Set: 170x8x5x3

    Bent Over Rows
    185x6, 135x15

    Will give a more thorough update later.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epi/Trena/TD - PCT: USP/PES/iForce
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. Transform SD-Epi *Gotta Get Get*
    By beni182 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:51 PM
  3. Epi, Form, DHEA - All great but...........
    By maxotguy in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 02:42 PM
  4. Sdrol+Form VS PPlex+Form which stack is better?
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 12:24 AM
  5. New Stack PP/Epi/Form TD. What do you think?
    By Nabisco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in