Nabisco's Unnatural Transformation (PP/Epi/Form TD STACK) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Nabisco's Unnatural Transformation (PP/Epi/Form TD STACK)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i hope thats protein in them mugs great job.

2. Senior Member

Thanks man, its always a great feeling knowing you're getting bigger, better, and stronger. And yeah, thats my post wo shake...whey, cycle support, and ground up oats. Although beer would give me some simple carbs
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My guess is the high GI/carb content of your buffet had a lot to do with the awesome workout. I always get the best pumps after a meal with some extra zing in it. You get the hydration, and glycogen loading of the carbs working and all just goes great.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

im to lazy to check all your workouts but sometimes it would be cool to switch your rep tempo

instead of doing
    easy weight x 12 mid weight x8 heavy weight x1-5

try
    warmup x15 easy weight x3 mid x2 max x WHATEVER...

just some food for thought. either way CONGRATZ on moving the 100s woot. i will secretly add you to the 100lb db club. dont tell anyone else.

o yea. ps. if you think eating one indian food mean is a cheat meal. u really gotta losen up bro haha
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

agree with nycste and pr on the indian food. I eat indian food all the time and Im losing fat at the same time. Its not that bad. Wow! 100lb on db bench. Id rep you again but it wont let me. Nice work!
  6. Senior Member

Day 12

Skipped out of work at lunch time and hit the gym. Its friday, my boss is gone, and I have stuff to do after work. So obviously I was running on fewer calories than I normally have before I lift, but other than that, same old same old. On to the workout!

Workout:

Light Shoulders today to get back into it

DB Shoulder Press
    50x12, 55x8, 60x6

Front/Side/Rear Lat Raises
    25x10, 25x10, 25x10

Standing Military BB press
    95x10, 95x8, 95x7

Standing BB Curls
    95x8, 95x5, 95x4, 65x10

Concentration Curls
    35x5, 30x8, 30x6

Skull crushers
    65x12, 75x8, 85x6

Pulldowns
    95x12, 100x8, 110x8

Felt like my biceps could use a little more...

Standing Cable Curls
    40x15, 45x10, 50x8

Overall, good workout. I'm going to really focus in the upcoming arm workouts on really blasting my triceps, and really focus on the contraction for biceps. Again, today had that awesome fullness all throughout the workout. Like my muscles are bigger...not pumped...just...bigger. Its hard to explain. Its not anything like the pumps you get on NO products or creatine. Just a good solid full/tight feeling.

Mood: Angry day...work related, but an angry day all around.
    Libido: No noticeable change
    Energy: Very good all day
    Endurance: unlimited during workouts it seems
    Joints: Shoulder felt better working it today. It still pops every now and then, but no pain associated with it.
    Pumps: Same full/tight feeling as yesterday...I LOVE it
    Weight: Will weigh in on Saturday (Day 13)

Looking much fuller in the mirror at the gym today. Will post pictures two mondays from now which will be the end of the PP and the second week of Epi...ie the midway point of the cycle.
  7. Senior Member

Final order from Nutraplanet.com today.

10lb ON Whey
    4lb ON Casein
    NOW Fish Oil Capsules
    Retain 2
    PowerFULL
    Super Cissus Rx
    Poseidon

Total: $250

Cycle Total: $600+
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Man needs his protein.

Looks like your getting what I like to referr to as contractile pumps(or dry pumps), where everything seems to always be in a semi contracted state. It's a pretty good feeling man, and really helps push those workouts even more. Sounds like it's working it's magic for ya man.

9. Senior Member

Day 13

Its the weekend finally. Got an early night in last night, slept in this morning. Woke feeling refreshed and surprisingly not very sore or tight. Hit the gym at 3 today with only two square meals under my belt (since I slept in).

Workout

Hanging Oblique Raises
    BWx10, BWx10, BWx10, BWx10, BWx10

Squats (felt like going heavy today)
    225x6, 255x5, 275x3

Leg Extensions
    140x12, 155x8, 170x6

Leg Curls
    100x12, 110x8, 120x6

Calf Raises
    250x15, 270x15, 290x12, 310x12, 330x10

SLDLs
    135x10, 165x6, 185x4

Goodmornings
    65x10, 85x6, 95x4

15 minutes of brisk walking. Only downside is I completely forgot to weigh in today, so I'll have to wait until Monday's workout.

Mood: Subdued, Im still dealing with work issues from yesterday.
    Libido: I think I've completely lost libido...it seems I have no desire to go out and hunt up some chicks. So I'm forcing myself out tonight with a buddy of mine.
    Energy: Good, constant energy
    Endurance: Still mighty good during workouts
    Joints: No issues, I think the cissus from Incarnate is helping my knees and shoulders.
    Pumps: Slight pumps after my Leg extensions
    Weight: Forgot, will weigh in Monday.

Just waiting for my protein to get here...I have a feeling I'll run out today. I shouldn't have waited this long to order...but oh well Nutra delivers fast.

Tomorrow is my last day of solo PP. Starting Monday I will be increasing the dosage of Form TD to 80mg/day, PP will stay constant at 30mg for the first few days, then drop to 20 mg for the rest of the week. The epistane will start monday at 10mg, and will ramp up to 20mg as soon as the pp drops to 20 mg for the rest of the week. So we'll see how well my body transitions from one to the other, and what differences I'll see. Until monday gents.
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

cant run out of the protein. in cases of emergency i go to wal-mart and get the six star brand. its only $15 and i think its made by same people who make muscle tech. it really aint to bad.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  260 lbs.

Just throwing this out there -- check into some of Doggcrapp's training principles to get you over those plateaus. DC stretches on my last set or two seem to help get me over those hurdles. Between cissus / and DC stretches I have been able to get my 235lb max bench (with pain) up to 275lbs (without.)

STREATCH and you body will thank you.

I am really thinking about diving into just a DC style workout when I do an epi cycle. That will definately be a shock to my system compared to how I lift now...

Keep the log rolling Nabisco - great reading so far!!!
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DefTek View Post
    Just throwing this out there -- check into some of Doggcrapp's training principles to get you over those plateaus. DC stretches on my last set or two seem to help get me over those hurdles. Between cissus / and DC stretches I have been able to get my 235lb max bench (with pain) up to 275lbs (without.)

STREATCH and you body will thank you.

I am really thinking about diving into just a DC style workout when I do an epi cycle. That will definately be a shock to my system compared to how I lift now...

Keep the log rolling Nabisco - great reading so far!!!
    Do you think you can post a link to this? Im really interested in this.
  13. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    cant run out of the protein. in cases of emergency i go to wal-mart and get the six star brand. its only $15 and i think its made by same people who make muscle tech. it really aint to bad.
    BodyFortress for 13 bucks, and taste pretty darn good too.

14. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    BodyFortress for 13 bucks, and taste pretty darn good too.
    prid i should have known you would go with the 'cheaper' one.
  15. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Do you think you can post a link to this? Im really interested in this.
    http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005...anges-and.html

DC training is legit and one of my personal favs to do.... not for the weak of heart as the rep/rest scheme is intense, not to mention the stretching.

16. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    prid i should have known you would go with the 'cheaper' one.

But it really is pretty good.

17. Senior Member

Day 15

Well I have bad news gentlemen. I weighed in today at 186, which is only +3.0 lbs from when I started two weeks ago and I can't even attribute that to solid gain. I mean ****, I've fluctuated more than 3 lbs between two days before. So I'm trying to figure out what is going on...and I've come to the conclusion that PumpingIron was correct. I feel that I must be overtraining. My last cycle of PP was in college, and I ate what I wanted probably 3 times a day if that. I'd eat 1200-1600 calories in one meal (dining hall food), and I gained 12lbs and leaned out incredibly. Now I'm eating 7 times a day, getting 400+ grams of protein, a good amount of carbs, and only healthy fats and look at me...no where. I've made some smaller strength gains, but the size just isn't there to back it up. I got so depressed about this during my lift, I cut it short. My solution for now...lifting only 3 times a week (MWF). Same program, since its got the compound exercises, but see how that treats the weight gain. I'm hoping that I'll see a sharp increase in weight by next monday, with the reduction in lifting days. Anyone feel free to toss your 2c in here. I'm very open to some ideas, programs, anything to increase size.

Workout

DB Bench Press
    60x10, 60x8, 85x4, Now my working sets 95x6, 95x2, 60x10 (w/ 5s negatives)

DB Incline Press
    60x8, 60x8, 60x5 (Was wasted from bench)

Flat DB Flys
    30x12, 40x8, 40x6

Chinups
    13, 10, 7, 6, 5, 4

Seated Cable Rows
    120x10, 170x8, 180x8, 200x8

Cut out deadlifts...tossed some half-hearted abs in there.

Dosed 40mg Form TD this morning and 40mg Form TD this evening. Dosed 30mg PP spread throughout the day, and 10mg Epi this morning. Other than that, all supplement dosing has stayed the same. I just have to remember that most people, including myself!, don't see large weight gains until the third and fourth week. I know what you're thinking because Im thinking it too. Shut your hole you pansy and lift some heavy damn weight.
  18. Senior Member

I have read up on the DC Training program and it seems reasonable. I've just never tried to develop a plan based off of it. If anyone would be willing to offer some help/advice on gearing a good DC program to gain some solid mass, Im all ears.
  19. Senior Member

On another note...I've really gotten the anabolic sh1ts for the past few days. I'm just trying to figure out how to stop it...
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    On another note...I've really gotten the anabolic sh1ts for the past few days. I'm just trying to figure out how to stop it...
    Get some gut health. Will fix ya right up. Its for when you are taking in more protein and you are taking in a lot of protein. If you responded better in college to eating more=mass. Then try it out again. Plus you have what looks like a fast metabolism. Would prob be best to up your calories. My cousin had to eat (bwx20) instead of (bwx15) and it worked well. I have a mediocre metablism and its very hard for me to lose fat. I ate lotsssss of protein and then some stuff that isnt considered clean eating and i gained 9lbs and lost bf at the same time. Hope this helps. GL with the rest of your cycle.
  21. Senior Member

I'm gonna try to tough out the whole ****s thing for a while. Since I just ordered from NP . But if my body can't handle it, then Gut Health it is. I'm going to try to eat a little less clean, just to try to pack on the pounds. Add in a lot more red meat, maybe some less than perfect carbs and increase my veggie intake, which is never where it should be. That, combined with less volume should do the trick I hope.
  22. Diamond Member

I'm gonna try to tough out the whole ****s thing for a while. Since I just ordered from NP . But if my body can't handle it, then Gut Health it is. I'm going to try to eat a little less clean, just to try to pack on the pounds. Add in a lot more red meat, maybe some less than perfect carbs and increase my veggie intake, which is never where it should be. That, combined with less volume should do the trick I hope.
    i am going to tell you the same thing i told celc. the form will keep you lean. if you have to add carbs to keep your cals up go for it.:squat:
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I have read up on the DC Training program and it seems reasonable. I've just never tried to develop a plan based off of it. If anyone would be willing to offer some help/advice on gearing a good DC program to gain some solid mass, Im all ears.
    Beelzebub and Ubiquitous both have semi-DC logs going over in the training forum.

I'm about to start a true DC program next week...heres my plan:

2 On, 1 Off
    2-4 warmup sets, 1 Working Set: Rest-Pause(3) to failure
    Day 1a
    Incline Smith Press
    BB Military Press
    CG Smith Bench Press
    Cable Pulldowns
    Deadlift to Shrug

Day 2a
    Flat DB Press
    Smith Military Press (Behind Head)
    Dips
    Wide Grip Pullups
    T-Bar Rows

Day 3a
    Decline Smith Press
    DB Military Press
    Skullcrushers
    Rev. Grip Pulldowns
    BB Rows

Day 1b
    Preacher Curls
    Reverse Preachers Curls
    Leg Press Calves
    Seated Leg Curls
    Leg Press

Day 2b
    BB Curls
    Shrugs
    Smith Standing Calf Raises
    SLDL
    Squat

Day 3b
    Alt. DB Curls
    BB Wrist Curls
    Seated Calf Raises
    Sumo Leg Press
    Smith Machine Hack Squat

The only alterations I've made is that I really wanted some added direct trap work, so I added a shrug movement to deads on day 1a and replaced a wrist exercise with shrugs on day 2b.
  24. Senior Member

I think my biggest issue is the rest-pause idea. From what I read you're just reracking the weight and just taking 12-15 deep breaths and then banging out the next couple, and then repeating again to get the (3) rest-pause sets in your 1 working set. Its definitely a different style of training that I'm interested in trying out. And I take it the idea is to go 100% intensity on your one working set on each of the exercises during your workout, right? So for each exercise, you're getting 2-4 warmup sets, then your one working set thats a (3) rest-pause set. You don't see a problem with a 2 on, 1off, 2on, 2 off rotation?
  25. Senior Member

I'm in the process of putting together a DC-style training regiment. Here are my few main problems.

1) Only calf workout I can get at the gym is standing machine calf raises. The seated calf machine is a broken piece of sh1t from 1920. Any suggestions?

2) My broke ass gym doesn't have a leg press. I've never been in a gym that doesn't have a leg press until this one, but there it is. Takes a lot of strong leg movements out of the picture.

So I need to find some extra calf exercises and some extra leg exercises past the squats, sldls, leg ext, leg curls that I already do.
  26. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Barbell calf raises, dumbell calf raises, incline dumbell calf raises(good stretch... just balance yourself on the end of a platform of some sort, go all the way down past parallel and back to the top at full flex and hold for 3secs or so). Vary the foot stance to isolate certain parts of the calf, i.e toes pointed in for outer, toes pointed out for inner.

Try some step ups, dumbell lunges, and 1 legged squats and leg extensions for some variety.

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

You're gym doesn't have a smith machine?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  260 lbs.

Metroba I see PI beat me to the punch - a google search will also pull up several more DC articles -- specifically the folks over at IntenseMuscle.com have a DOGG POUND spot on their forum that stays pretty active - good reading.

Nabisco if you are feeling you need more leg work (no leg press machine) then try a pre-exhaustion 10-15min plyo routine - nothing too taxing but just enough to get the burn going. Everytime I have done this before I do squats my legs feel like they are gonna explode.

Plyometrics (jump training) is def an ass kicker !!!!! Again anything to shock the system to get it going is a good thing.

Keep the log rolling
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  260 lbs.

PI I forgot to ask -- your W/O goes 1a-1b-off and so on? I really like this routine and think I will use it for my last 6-7weeks I have on the EVO stack - changed just a few things to fit the equipment I have available but other than that it looks to be a fresh change.

All PumpingIron heh

Now back to our regularly scheduled log...
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PumpingIron again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Deftek again.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DefTek View Post
    PI I forgot to ask -- your W/O goes 1a-1b-off and so on?

1a, 1b, off, 2a, 2b, off, 3a, 3b, off, repeat.
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    1a, 1b, off, 2a, 2b, off, 3a, 3b, off, repeat.
    How many weeks at a time are you doing this?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    How many weeks at a time are you doing this?
    Atleast 6 months. One of the cool concepts in DC training is that once you reach a plateau for a certain exercise you are supposed to swap it out for another targeting the same muscle group and so on...so potential for growth and strength will always be there.

Now, I'm not trying to be an expert here, I'm pretty just parrotting a lot Dante's posts and articles.
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Atleast 6 months. One of the cool concepts in DC training is that once you reach a plateau for a certain exercise you are supposed to swap it out for another targeting the same muscle group and so on...so potential for growth and strength will always be there.

Now, I'm not trying to be an expert here, I'm pretty just parrotting a lot Dante's posts and articles.
    thanks. Im going to look more into this. Im very intersted.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

look into beelzebub's version too...good stuff.

...sorry Nabisco, for the hijack.
  36. Senior Member

Not a problem guys, any discussion is welcome. I'm very interested in DC style training myself, so you guys have all been a big help.

And PumpingIron, my gym has one smith machine (bb on a track, right?). Just no ordinary leg press machines.

I've got a little story to share real quick. The gym I belong to in really a "Welness Center", i.e. an old person's gym run by the hospital. I signed up there because the Gold's here closed (and stole $200 worth of my membership money the pricks!), because I wanted to be able to focus without a bunch of huge loud hardcore juicers yelling during each of their sets. So I'm one of the larger guys at my gym (sad as Im not even 190), but there is this one guy and his "crew" that I run into every now and then if I hit the gym earlier than normal. He's late 30's, but he's probably 230ish and c0ck diesel. So are most of his buddies, I'd say they're all 200+. Well they were doing chest and so was I. They were using the 90lb DBs for incline press, and I asked them when they were going to be done with them so I could use them. And the dude just looks me up and down like he didn't believe me, and told me a few sets. I said cool, no big deal I'll just get in another light set for warmup until you're done. Now mind you they are doing like 2 inch reps because they're all doing weight that they can't handle for a full range of motion. So this c0ck diesel mother ****er gets smart with me and says "Well if you can get 90s why dont you just man up and use the 95s". So of course, the beast within roars to life, I looked up at him and said sure. Picked up the 95s, walked over to the bench sat down, laid down and pounded out 6 unassisted with a full range of motion, I mean DBs down to touching my chest rull squeeze. Then dropped the weights and sat back up. He just sat there with his mouth open wondering how the hell some scrawny white kid could hit that weight. I've always wanted to shut up those cocky punks, but I've never been strong enough. Well thank you Phera.

By the way, that c0ck diesel mother ****er I was telling you about in that story. Is the personal trainer at my gym. Yet he isn't telling his boys to use good form? I wouldn't want to use him as my trainer.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

most trainers are douchebags...one at my gym trains this cute girl and made her run so long on a treadmill after shed been complaining for a long time, that she ended up with 3 stress fractures..

as far as the smith machine goes, hack squats are cool, and for calves, get a box and do some good calf raises with different foot positioning.

also...you can do db or bb lunges
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

most trainers are douchebags...one at my gym trains this cute girl and made her run so long on a treadmill after shed been complaining for a long time, that she ended up with 3 stress fractures..

as far as the smith machine goes, hack squats are cool, and for calves, get a box and do some good calf raises with different foot positioning.

also...you can do db or bb lunges
    wow lets beat him up and steal the girl heck she cant run away from us haha
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    wow lets beat him up and steal the girl heck she cant run away from us haha
    She's a nice girl, her bf is actually a nat. bber.

Thats not to say I wouldn't "beat that punani up" as piston pump would put it...but probably only if she intiated it.
  40. Senior Member

Day 16

Skipped out on my workout today. Will hit shoulders/arms tomorrow. I loaded up calorie-wise today. I'm working out a 4 day/week DC style regiment to start next week, once Im completely on the Epistane based off of PumpingIron's setup. I'm just going to keep pounding the calories...and I've made the decision to steer away from the completely clean calories and just make sure I hit 4000/day. Now don't get me wrong...Im not eating trash food, Im just not limiting myself to chicken, turkey, and fish anymore. Im adding some leaner ground beef, a lot more peanut butter, and such. I want the size and weight that come with being on cycle.

Overall, feeling good and solid so far moving into my third week of cycle. Strength gains have been pretty outstanding even though not up to what I was hoping for. Libido is still all there, as I will prove to a lucky lady that Im taking out later this week. Mood is ALL over the place...one minute Im pissed the next minute Im happy, although things have been all over the place in the past couple of weeks in my life too. I'll keep an eye on it.

Other than that, joints are healing up nicely with the Incarnate, although I'm nearly out. Once that runs out I'll sub in USPs Super Cissus Rx.

The Poseidon has really kept me good an hydrated as well as really kept my skin VERY clear and VERY hydrated. My skin never dries out under the Form TD due to the Poseidon, and I find that I don't need to apply moisturizer as much as I used to because I do tend to get dry skin showering twice a day.

So far so good. I'll keep you guys updated and appreciate all the help so far.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi/Trena/TD - PCT: USP/PES/iForce
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 07:28 AM
  2. Transform SD-Epi *Gotta Get Get*
    By beni182 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 07:51 PM
  3. Epi, Form, DHEA - All great but...........
    By maxotguy in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 01:42 PM
  4. Sdrol+Form VS PPlex+Form which stack is better?
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:24 PM
  5. New Stack PP/Epi/Form TD. What do you think?
    By Nabisco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 01:59 PM