Nabisco's Unnatural Transformation (PP/Epi/Form TD STACK)

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Welcome One and All to my Transformation.

Over the next 11-12 weeks I will be stacking both AX's Pheraplex and IBE's Epistane for one purpose, and that is to finally reach my ultimate goal.

Let me give you a little bit of background on myself. I'm 23, nearly 6' tall, and currently weigh 184 lbs, 11-12% bf. When I left high school for college 5 years ago, I was same height but about 130lbs dripping wet. I was small, skinny, and weak. About 2 years into college I met up with some guys who went to the gym regularly, fraternity brothers of mine. These guys were all natural but were beasts. They both weighed under 200lbs and were benching high 200's low 300's. To me, at the age of 19, they were gods of the weight room. So I asked if I could join them and over the next two years they taught me good form, proper eating, and most importantly pushed me to my limits.

I'm now one year out of college, working for a living (sucks don't it?). At the heaviest weight I've ever been, the strongest I've ever been (which is by no means strong as you'll find out). But its not enough. My ultimate goal was to reach that 200lb mark. To see that digital scale read a 2 in front of those other two numbers. So here it goes.

This will be a detailed log that will cover everything on a day to day basis of this cycle. I will include past history with supplements and training. Current training program, measurement updates every week, before and after pictures, diet regiment, and most importantly how I feel from sleep patterns, libido, mental focus, to mind-muscle connection in the gym. So I say welcome and let the muscle-building begin.

Let me start with my current PRs and then move onto the goals from this cycle.

Current PRs
a) Bench Press: 235x1
b) Dead Lift: 275x1
c) Squat: 275x3

1) Reach a body weight of 200lbs while maintaining current bf%.

2) Max Reps
a) Bench Press: 315x1
b) Deadlift: 365x1
c) Squat: 330x1

3) Obliterate chest fat: Have had since early in college, didn't change during either PP cycle or superdrol cycle.

Next are my current measurements:
Shoulders: 48"
Chest: 40.5"
Arms: 15.25"
Forearms: 12"
Waist: 33" <--- That sucks
Thighs: 22"

Supplementation History:

My senior year of college I did a cycle of PP(10/20/20/30) with a terrible post-cycle of Rebound XT and Retain. My liver support during cycle was AX's post cycle therapy. I was uneducated, and stupid.

I've used various creatine's before, CEE, Creatine Mono, Swole V2, NO Xplode

I've used PowerFULL, Cissus, AP

Eight months ago I did a cycle of AX's Superdrol, but didn't respond very well. My post-cycle on this was superb.

Currently now that I'm bulking again I've been taking Incarnate, Excell, and Poseidon, as well as, pre-loading Cycle Support for the past two weeks. Which btw I've had great workouts using these products.

Diet: (stays pretty close to this normally)

Breakfast (6am): 5 whole eggs (sometimes 3 whole, 2 just whites)
1 scoop IsoPure Zero Carb WPI (left over from cutting cycle) w/ 12oz skim milk
2 pieces whole wheat bread w/ natty pb
1 serving cycle support, 5g Poseidon.

Next Breakfast (9am): 8 oz lean meat (mostly bs chicken breast, turkey, 93% ground beef)
1.5 cup rice
1 cup veggies

Lunch (12pm): 8 oz lean meat
1.5 cup rice/wheat pasta
1/4 cup almonds/walnuts
1 cup veggies
Multi/3g Fish Oil

Next Lunch (3pm): Usually a shake (2scoops WPI, 1cup oats ground up in coffee grinder)

Pre-WO (5pm): 1 banana, 1 scoop WPI
4scoops Excell
10g Poseidon
3 Incarnate

Post-WO/Dinner (7:30pm): 8-10oz lean meat
1 cup rice/whole wheat pasta
1-2 tblspn natty PB
2cups veggies
12oz skim milk
3 Incarnate

Last Meal (10pm): 1 cup 4% cottage cheese, 8-12oz skim milk

Attached below are thumbnails of the cycle and how it'll be dosed, along with the workout regiment which I'll discuss in further detail tomorrow.

I'll also be buying a digital camera tomorrow, so before pictures will be posted this weekend and after pictures will be posted halfway through and at finish.

Come Monday we'll let the heavy lifting begin! :thumbsup:

Attachments

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd looking foward to this.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Will be cooking my Form TD up tonight. Workout today will just be some jump rope and body weight exercises, as I'm taking it easy until the log starts Monday. I'll also get my calipers out and check bf% for real tonight.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add pics too, leave your head out if you want

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm going after work to buy a digital camera. So I'll have pics up tonight or at the latest tomorrow. Then I'll post pics after the 3 weeks of PP, more after the epistane runs its course, then final ones after post cycle. I'm going to try to be as thorough as possible to give you guys your money's worth.
:icon_lol:

P.S. Also to try to keep me as motivated as possible.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going after work to buy a digital camera. So I'll have pics up tonight or at the latest tomorrow. Then I'll post pics after the 3 weeks of PP, more after the epistane runs its course, then final ones after post cycle. I'm going to try to be as thorough as possible to give you guys your money's worth.
:icon_lol:

P.S. Also to try to keep me as motivated as possible.
Logs are great motivation. Good luck with your stack.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
A minor setback today Gents. As I sit here typing this my right shoulder is packed in ice...after a good 20-30 minutes of ice out comes the bengay. Diagnosis says the M.D. at the gym (my gym is run by the hospital here), inflamed tendon. Sweet says I. So I've been told to take this weekend and rest. Cycle will still start on Monday, I refuse to change that, but direct shoulder exercises will be replaced with rotator cuff exercises (at least for the first week or two), bulk cissus is on the way, and weighted dips will be replaced with skull crushers. :rant: :aargh:

DefTek

DefTek

Awards
I hurt my shoulders every year or two - bulk cissus has been a god send. Looking forward to following your progress.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hurt my shoulders every year or two - bulk cissus has been a god send. Looking forward to following your progress.
Cissus+doubling up on ratator cuff exercises does me right.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have the pictures but the attachment manager just freezes up anytime I try to load any of them. So I'm going to try to put them on photobucket.com or something and post the link. Thats allowed right?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Got it to work. Here are a variety of back, lat spread, and front shots. If there are any other style of shot you're looking for let me know. Other than that don't laugh too hard.

This is what I thought when I saw these pictures :wtf: . Is that what I really look like? Well at least I have motivation now.

Attachments

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Applied one squirt (0.5mL) of Form TD onto each lower pectoral after my shower, then stood under a low hanging ceiling fan for a couple minutes. I didn't experience any "rush" sensation as described by bigt in one of his logs. Although the dose was only ~20mg total. Only thing I have a question about is that the formestane has become an oil in the penetrate now and formed an emulsion. I shake the **** out of it before I squirt, but it settles pretty fast. Is this normal or is my formestane buggered?

Also dosed my cycle support this morning then took 20mg PP with breakfast which included 1/2 grapefruit to assist in absorption. Will continue with the 1/2 grapefruit every morning for this first week to help the process along. Other than that, large breakfast and large second meal already down. Have been carrying a gallon jug of water dose with 20mg Poseidon and 4 scoops Excell, as I saw Metroba doing this in his log and it makes sense to spread it out over the day. So I'll try to keep this up throughout the cycle (thanks Metroba).

I kept my shoulder stretched, iced, and bengay'd all weekend so hopefully it won't adversely affect my chest/back workout tonight. Will update with how I felt throughout the day and how the workout went tonight. So until then I'll be :food: all day, as the goal is 200+ lbs by end of cycle.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sub'd...I'm looking to do something like this one in the future. Looks real good.

Only thing I would change is don't take your PP/EPI at the same time as taking your cycle support. I'd have a good gap inbetween your PH + liver support doses throughout the day just to help those subs pass the liver better.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I take a dose of cycle support in the evening as well, so I feel that gives my body better coverage. And once I up the dose of PP to 30mg I'll dose 20mg am and 10mg pm. But I see where you're coming from. I think I'll try to dose the PP at the meal after breakfast so that cycle support has some time to get into my system first. Appreciate the input Gutterpump. Tonight when I post my workout and daily thoughts on junk, I'll post a shot of my "chest fat" as well.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh true, yeah I do the same, morning and evening, but I take my morning ph dose a good few hrs before my cycle support for example. I also take another ph dose before workout/after workout and then my 2nd cycle support dose before bed. Basically I take cycle support hrs after my ph dose just to help repair any damage done, otherwise taking cs before/with your ph dose could minimize absorption and negatively effect results. Just how I do it though but I think it's probably the best way. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to following this log though and seeing the results. I'm waiting to get to that level of bf before doing something similar.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout went fairly well. I think I was too excited and came out of the gate a little fast so to speak and killed my performance for the rest of the lifting. Dosed 3 Incarnate pre-wo.

BB Bench Press
115x20, 135x10, 185x5, 205x3, 225x1, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2
(didn't have my lifting partner with me so I had to bug some of the big guys at the gym for a spot)

Incline DB Bench Press
50x12, 55x8, 60x6
(Used lighter weight because I'm trying to give my right shoulder a breather for the first week or two)

DB Flat Flys
30x12, 35x8, 40x6

Pullovers
40x12, 50x8, 55x6

Chin-ups
BWx10, BWx10, BWx6, BWx6, BWx6
(Normally keep going until I hit 50 total, but for some reason my grip was failing me today)

Bent Over Rows
115x12, 135x8, 135x6(reverse grip)
(grip was weak again)

Deadlifts
225x9(grip slipped on last rep!), 245x6(strapped up), 275x4

Full extension Situps on a large ball
BWx25, BWx25, (should have done 3 more sets but was wrecked at this point)

Walked fast on the track for about 15 minutes.

Overall the workout was a B+, I only got a banana and some water pre-wo which crushed my endurance as you can see. Will rectify that for the rest of the week. Dosed 3 Incarnate post-wo with my meal. Also applied another squirt of Form TD to each pectoral after my post-wo shower.

Mood: Unchanged, a little pumped about starting this stack!
Libido: Still horny as a teenager
Endurance: Was alert all day, but started to lag during wo
Joints: Same, shoulder held up well today. Will continue to ice over the week.
Pumps: None, fairly low volume workout (On a side note, the mind-muscle connection with my chest workout today was off the charts. Not sure if I was just focusing harder or what, but wow. My chest was torn up after the BB bench press.)

Other than that, below is a pic of my "chest fat" or whatever the hell you want to call it. All I know is it needs to GO :head:

Attachments

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Dosed 20mg PP w breakfast
Dosed 20mg Form after morning shower, and 20mg Form TD after evening shower post WO
Dosed Cycle support w 2nd meal
Dosed Multi, Fish Oil w lunch
Dosed 3 Incarnate Pre WO and 3 PWO
Will dose cycle support again with next meal (as soon as Im done w this post)

I'll hit about 3800 calories at the end of the day today. Cheated a little this morning, as I had a donut between breakfast and my 2nd meal. A supplier brought some in to our morning meeting at work today. Although I just got one of the regular ones instead of the cream filled:twisted:

Workout: Shoulders and Arms today, but alas my shoulder is still buggered and probably will be for the rest of this week. So I'll skip over the large sets of lightweight rotator cuff exercises, and light weight Arnold Presses I did today for shoulders.

On to Arms

EZ Bar Curls (close-grip):
65x12, 85x8, 105x6

Concentration Curls:
20x12, 25x12, 30x10 (Much too easy will increase weight next time)

Skull Crushers (wide-grip on EZ bar, coming down to bridge of nose)
65x12, 85x8, 105x4

Single Arm Tricep Pulldowns (normal grip)
65x12, (reverse grip) 60x8, (normal grip) 70x6

Standing behind back wrist curls w Olympic BB
75x12, 95x12, 115x10

Seated Reverse wrist curls w DBs
20x12, 25x8, 30x6

Reverse Crunches
BWx25, BWx25, BWx25, BWx25, BWx25

Drop Set of Standing DB Curls (To chest not shoulders)
35x10, 30x10, 25x10, 20x9, 12x8 (All one set, just drop set)

Overall a decent workout. I'm waiting for the strength to kick in, hopefully later this week. And hopefully my shoulder will repair itself by then. I've stretched and iced it enough imo.

Now to the rest.

Mood: Same, nothing abnormal
Libido: Same
Energy: Good, felt steady all day
Endurance: Great endurance all through workout
Joints: Other than my shoulder, all in order
Pumps: Nothing major to report during the majority of the workout, although on the final drop set I had to really push through the 20s and 12s because my biceps were so pumped.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice log. things are lookn good.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log indeed, as for the form seperation... yes that happens. If you look at the plain penetrate you'll notice that there are two seperate layers easily identifiable in the liquid so I take it that it's part of the nature of the product to form an emulsification like property. As long as there isn't any grit and your getting everything into solution it should be good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

Applied one squirt (0.5mL) of Form TD onto each lower pectoral after my shower, then stood under a low hanging ceiling fan for a couple minutes. I didn't experience any "rush" sensation as described by bigt in one of his logs. Although the dose was only ~20mg total. Only thing I have a question about is that the formestane has become an oil in the penetrate now and formed an emulsion. I shake the **** out of it before I squirt, but it settles pretty fast. Is this normal or is my formestane buggered?

Also dosed my cycle support this morning then took 20mg PP with breakfast which included 1/2 grapefruit to assist in absorption. Will continue with the 1/2 grapefruit every morning for this first week to help the process along. Other than that, large breakfast and large second meal already down. Have been carrying a gallon jug of water dose with 20mg Poseidon and 4 scoops Excell, as I saw Metroba doing this in his log and it makes sense to spread it out over the day. So I'll try to keep this up throughout the cycle (thanks Metroba).

I kept my shoulder stretched, iced, and bengay'd all weekend so hopefully it won't adversely affect my chest/back workout tonight. Will update with how I felt throughout the day and how the workout went tonight. So until then I'll be :food: all day, as the goal is 200+ lbs by end of cycle.
how much form did you put in penetrate? i am not sure you would get the rush from 2 squirts, the rush i talked about was with 6 squirts. give it a week and i am 99% sure you will see improvement in chest. btw incarnate is a nice addition. wished i had run incarnate with my epi cycle. good luck bro-everything looks good to go.:thumbsup:

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

I put 5g Formestane into the Penetrate, which gives me about 10mg/squirt of Form TD. So at the moment Im only dosing 20mg after my morning shower, and 20 mg after my evening shower. I'll eventually work it up to 40/40 and possibly higher if its suggested.

prld2gr8ns

Thanks for the info on the Form. Yeah, its completely dissolved, no grit. Just separates, but no big deal.

metroba man Im just hoping I get the same kind of gains when I switch over to Epistane that you got in your log man.

Until tomorrow gents.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Day 3​

This is going to be brief. LOOOOONG day at work which means I didnt get to eat after my 3pm meal until I got home at 7:30. I slammed a shake of ground up oatmeal, wpi, and OJ w 3 Incarnate and raced to the gym. So today was light on the calorie side. Probably only got about 3200-3300 calories in today because of that missed meal.

Workout:

Machine Squat
205x10, 225x6, 225x5 (These are all with feet forward to isolate the quads)

Supersetted Leg Curls w Leg Extensions to shorten workout time
95x12/110x12, 105x8/125x8, 115x6/140x6

Standing Calf Raises
250x15, 250x12, 250x12, 250x10, 250x10

SLDLs (on raised platform so BB doesnt touch ground)
135x12, 155x6, 175x4

Goodmornings
65x10, 85x6, 95x4

Abs (skipped to get home in time for another meal and shower)

Workout overall went fairly well considering I was working in 115 degree plant with over 100% humidity for a long day. I was almost exhausted enough to skip the workout, but I mentally beat myself up until I got revved for my workout.

Mood: Same
Libido: Same
Energy: Zapped due to long day at work
Endurance: Still able to push through my lifts without a whole ton of motivation
Joints: Good
Pumps: Lower back pumps, but nothing beyond the normal you get from SLDLs then Goodmornings.

Tomorrow I'll give a better update. Oh btw weight started at the beginning of the cycle at 184 fully clothed, as I dont have a scale at home. Today was 186.4. I'll update weight every Saturday and every wednesday, hopefully to avoid any small fluctuations.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you noticed a difference with the incarnate? Ive been thinkn about try it.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I started taking the Incarnate about 1.5 weeks before I started this cycle. I also started taking Excell and Poseidon during my workout at the same time though. However, my strength started going up and my motivation and endurance shot up as well. Now I haven't experienced the same joint recovery that I did on just cissus, but it may not be enough time to see the effects yet. So I'd definitely give Incarnate a try. IMO Incarnate gets two :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just curious, about 3rd or 4th day i start seeing formestane effects. notice any difference yet.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Day 4​

Dosed same as the past few days. Got all 4000 calories today :thumbsup: .

Workout:

BB Bench Press
125x20, 155x10, 185x5, 205x3, 225x1 (this was the hardest 225 ever :rant: ), 135x9

BB Incline Bench Press
95x12, 105x8, 115x6

Flat DB Flys
30x12, 35x8, 35x6

Pullover
45x12, 45x8, 45x6

Chinups
BWx10, BWx9, BWx6, BWx6, BWx5, BWx5

Bent Over Rows
115x12, 135x8, 155x6

Deadlifts
225x10, 245x6, 275x4

Crunches
BWx25, BWx25, BWx20

Mood: No real change
Libido: No noticable change
Energy: Lethargic during my lift. Might start taking Excell and Poseidon pre and during lift again.
Endurance: Decent
Joints: Good
Pumps: Didn't feel pumped, but felt full

I don't know. I feel fine while Im at work, I feel fine when I leave work, but as soon as I hit the gym lethargy just BAM slams me. I've not had this happen before and with me being so pumped all day about getting in the gym it makes no sense. I'm thinking about spreading the PP out over the day instead of dosing 20mg in the morning. See if that will help me even if its just in my head.

I'm not feeling the strength gains yet, but hopefully on my next chest day, Monday I'll see some gains. The Form TD hasn't shown me anything yet, no tingle, no "rush", no reduction in chest fat, but I'm stepping up the dosage next week. Its a long cycle, and Im in it for the long haul, so hopefully I'll start to see some strength gains next week. Tomorrow I'm going to skip out of work early so that I can hit the gym while at full throttle mid-way through the day :head: . So I'm looking forward to some light shoulders and heavy ass arms tomorrow. Peace.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
yoo nabisco. im doing the same log. holy moly i didnt know about yours. whatup. hope everything goes well im on day 9 i think of phera starting epi at day 15 ithink checkout my page if ya want and we can turn out bodies into gods :p http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/70102-phera-plex-log.html#post885492
Sweet deal dude. I'll definitely check it out later tonight and keep up with it. It'll be good to see someone else doing the same thing so we can compare results and see what works best for both of us. Good luck with your cycle bro.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

I tried something a little different today with my dosing. I dosed my cycle support with breakfast, my form TD after my morning shower, but waited until my 2nd meal of the day to dose my 20mg PP. Other than that dosed my normal 3 Incarnate pre and 3 Incarnate post workout.

I got out of work early today amped up about my workout and hit the gym about 1:30pm today. Same thing as before, due to my shoulder I did a lot of stretching and rotator cuff exercises and moved on to arms.

Workout:

Heavy BB Curls
75x12, 95x8, 105x6(had to cheat on last two reps)

DB Preacher Curls
25x12, 25x8, 30x6

Skull Crushers
65x12, 75x8, 85x6 (too light, will definitely increase weight next lift)

One arm cable pulldowns
60x12, 60x8(reverse grip), 65x6

Standing BB Wrist Curls (in front)
65x12, 85x8, 95x6

Seated reverse wrist curls
25x12, 25x8, 25x6

Reverse Crunches
bwx25, bwx25, bwx25, bwx25, bwx25

Today's workout felt pretty good, but for some reason on pretty much every single bicep workout my inner forearms were on fire and on the DB preachers my ligaments in my elbows were sore for the first two sets. As well as on my first set of skull crushers the ligaments in my elbows felt tight. I'm not sure what this is trying to tell me, but I'm going to double the amount of fish oil/flax seed oil Im taking. I'd increase my water intake but I'm already at ~2 gallons/day. I have my day off coming up on sunday so hopefully I'll be able to recharge.

Another thing I noticed, and by noticed I mean when I got back from my workout today I ate, laid down on the couch @ 3:30, and just woke back up around 8:30 is that my body isn't getting enough rest. I hit the sack by 10pm-11pm, but I get up around 5-5:30 am, but this doesn't feel like enough on the PP. I had the same thing happen when I did my last PP cycle. I'd nap during the day to catch up. I just don't have the time to nap during the day anymore (as Im out of college). So this next week Im going to strongly focus on getting 8 good solid hours of sleep a night. And if the problem persists I'll have to add something like X dreams to make the best use of the 8 hours I have for my body to recover. I'll update tomorrow with my legs day and weigh in again at the gym. Looking forward to seeing that scale read a little bit heavier.

P.S. I've seen absolutely no change in chest fat so far with the Form TD dosing 20mg AM and 20mg PM. I'll be upping the dosage as of sunday to 40mg AM and 20mg PM, as I've seen people talk about this being their "sweet spot". I'm not really expecting to see huge results in chest fat reduction until Im on the Epi and Form TD together, but I'd like to see something from the Form TD before then. We'll just have to see how next week goes.

Now I'm off to take a :dump: .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have a feeling your patience and hard work will pay off. :thumbsup:

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Had a good amount of sleep last night, didn't go out. Got up at a reasonable hour and got to making me some FOOD. My lifting partner and I finally got back on the same work schedules so we can lift together again, which always helps the motivation. Dosed Form TD after shower, cycle support this morning with breakfast, 20mg PP with 2nd meal, have been drinking my 25g Poseidon/2scoops Excell in a gallon of water throughout the day. Also am dosing multi, 4g fish oil with this current meal. Took 3 Incarnate pre wo and will dose 3 with the multi and fish oil.

Workout: (Legs today and for the first day Im starting to feel stronger)

Started with hanging side raises for obliques
bwx10, bwx10, bwx10, bwx10, bwx10

Squats: (was very tight leading into squats today)
135x12, 185x8, 225x6 All of this was piss poor easy, so I'll go up a lot come wednesday's leg workout next week.

Leg Extension:
125x12, 140x8, 155x6

Leg Curls
100x12, 110x8, 120x6

Standing Calf Raises
250x15, 250x15, 250x15, 260x15, 270x15

SLDLs (on a raised platform so the weights never touch the floor during reps)
135x12, 165x6, 185x4

Good Mornings
65x10, 85x6, 95x4 (still don't want to go too heavy on these)

Brisk walk around the indoor track for 15 minutes.

Wow, good workout and everything felt light. Good sign there, crazy lower back pumps from the heavy SLDLs and Good Mornings. Overall a very enthusiastic workout.

Mood: I was pumped and primed for my lift today
Energy: Great, lift today was awesome. Leaving the gym I had the urge to go do something, ANYTHING other than sit around.
Endurance: Great, strength went up even in the later lifts
Joints: Had no issues with my knees during squats or any other joints
Pumps: Lower back pumps were rough, not debilitating(sp?) like Superdrol but definitely rough
Weight: 185.5 (+2.0)

Overall a great day. Tomorrow is my day off and Monday my dosage of PP gets bumped to 30mg and the Form TD gets bumped to 40mg am and 20mg PM.

"Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift no heavy ass weight." - THE Ronnie Coleman

:squat:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Had a good amount of sleep last night, didn't go out. Got up at a reasonable hour and got to making me some FOOD. My lifting partner and I finally got back on the same work schedules so we can lift together again, which always helps the motivation. Dosed Form TD after shower, cycle support this morning with breakfast, 20mg PP with 2nd meal, have been drinking my 25g Poseidon/2scoops Excell in a gallon of water throughout the day. Also am dosing multi, 4g fish oil with this current meal. Took 3 Incarnate pre wo and will dose 3 with the multi and fish oil.

Workout: (Legs today and for the first day Im starting to feel stronger)

Started with hanging side raises for obliques
bwx10, bwx10, bwx10, bwx10, bwx10

Squats: (was very tight leading into squats today)
135x12, 185x8, 225x6 All of this was piss poor easy, so I'll go up a lot come wednesday's leg workout next week.

Leg Extension:
125x12, 140x8, 155x6

Leg Curls
100x12, 110x8, 120x6

Standing Calf Raises
250x15, 250x15, 250x15, 260x15, 270x15

SLDLs (on a raised platform so the weights never touch the floor during reps)
135x12, 165x6, 185x4

Good Mornings
65x10, 85x6, 95x4 (still don't want to go too heavy on these)

Brisk walk around the indoor track for 15 minutes.

Wow, good workout and everything felt light. Good sign there, crazy lower back pumps from the heavy SLDLs and Good Mornings. Overall a very enthusiastic workout.

Mood: I was pumped and primed for my lift today
Energy: Great, lift today was awesome. Leaving the gym I had the urge to go do something, ANYTHING other than sit around.
Endurance: Great, strength went up even in the later lifts
Joints: Had no issues with my knees during squats or any other joints
Pumps: Lower back pumps were rough, not debilitating(sp?) like Superdrol but definitely rough
Weight: 185.5 (+2.0)

Overall a great day. Tomorrow is my day off and Monday my dosage of PP gets bumped to 30mg and the Form TD gets bumped to 40mg am and 20mg PM.

"Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift no heavy ass weight." - THE Ronnie Coleman

:squat:
nice man. goodmornings are great no need to max out. i think it would be totally foolish to max out and doing 95x4 reps is near max no? dont hold back unless your following a routine but there is no need to bump up to 135 and hurt urself or something

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would think that bumping up the formestane will bring wecome results. up until now, ive never heard of anyone not reacting to it. big fan of formestane, hope you see the kind of results that ive enjoyed. good luck.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Rest and relaxation. My one day off a week. I went out with some friends last night and played DD since the cycle started. Got plenty of rest and have done no strenuous physical activity today. Feeling fantastic and really looking forward to tomorrow, because not only do I up the dosage of PP to 30mg/day but the Form TD will get upped to 60mg/day. Pretty psyched about the expected results.

On another note the fridge is restocked thanks to Sam's Club. My wallet returned a little lighter, but my fridge now has 12+ lbs of chicken, 5lbs of Orange Ruffy, Plenty more tuna, 5doz more eggs, 2 more gallons of milk. I'm hoping that'll last me about a week and a half. Stocked up and ready to bulk.

Until tomorrow gents.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 7

Rest and relaxation. My one day off a week. I went out with some friends last night and played DD since the cycle started. Got plenty of rest and have done no strenuous physical activity today. Feeling fantastic and really looking forward to tomorrow, because not only do I up the dosage of PP to 30mg/day but the Form TD will get upped to 60mg/day. Pretty psyched about the expected results.

On another note the fridge is restocked thanks to Sam's Club. My wallet returned a little lighter, but my fridge now has 12+ lbs of chicken, 5lbs of Orange Ruffy, Plenty more tuna, 5doz more eggs, 2 more gallons of milk. I'm hoping that'll last me about a week and a half. Stocked up and ready to bulk.

Until tomorrow gents.
that sounds like about 2 days in my house,just kidding. looking good.:thumbsup:

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

First day of 30mg PP!! Took 20mg in AM and 10mg at my 4th meal before lifting. Also upped my Form TD dosage from 40mg/day to 60mg/day. Applied 40mg this morning (20mg per pectoral) and 20mg right after my post workout shower. Im not sure whats going on but my chest workout today was yet again weaker than the first one at the beginning of the cycle. I can't quite fathom how this is, but so be it.

Workout:

Crunches
BWx25 x 5 sets

BB Bench Press
125x20, 155x10, 185x5, 205x3, 225x1, 225x1, 225x1, 135x10

Incline BB Bench Press
115x12, 115x8, 115x6 (still trying to focus on flexing my upper pecs during this exercise, so Im going real slow and all the way down to my chest and back up to lock out)

Flat DB Flys
30x12, 30x8, 30x6

Pullovers
45x12, 50x8, 60x4

Chinups
BWx12, BWx8, BWx7, BWx6, BWx7

Seated Cable Rows
170x12, 170x8, 180x6

Ran out of time and had to jet. So I missed the all important deadlifts. I think come wednesday Im going to Flat bench with DBs to see if I can't get past this whole 225 thing. Other than that the workout went well. Chest felt great, 225 just felt heavy :think: .

I didn't get much sleep last night, so that may be a contributing factor (only got like 3.5 hours). Just couldn't fall asleep. If this happens again Im buying a sleep aid.

Mood: Pretty good throughout the day, felt kind of sluggish due to little sleep
Libido: No noticeable change
Energy: Not bad during the lift, I think the Incarnate helped out there.
Endurance: No problems with endurance, its raw strength that Im struggling on.
Joints: Shoulder gave a few twinges on heavy BB press, but when doesn't it?
Pumps: No real noticable pumps, even though I blasted my chest today.
Weight: Will be measured on wednesday (day 10)

I have gotten the anabolic :dump: 's as over the weekend and today I've hit the loo at least two or three times. I'm attributing this to the sharp increase in calories. I've also found that I can't drink enough water. I blasted through 2 gallons today already and I still feel parched. Will increase water intake as well (poor bladder).

:bb3:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i always have trouble with sleep on cycle. this time ive been using powerful 3 caps hour before bed. sleeping like a baby.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-dream!! If you wanted you could save deadlifts for a leg day. Thats what I did.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Well then gents, today has been a good day. I bumped up my calories a little bit, taking in some more lean meats and EFAs. I've spread my PP doses out throughout the day now. 10mg w/ breakfast, 10mg w/ lunch, 10mg post wo/w dinner. Only other thing different today was that I slammed a scoop of Excell and Poseidon before I hit the gym. On to today's lift. I've started doing abs first so that I don't skip them at the end and so my muscles are more warmed up.

Workout:

Reverse Crunches
BWx25x5sets

A couple of rotator cuff exercises thrown in here.

Rear Lat Raises (light)
20x12, 20x8, 25x6

BB Curls
85x12, 95x8, 105x6 (PR)

DB One Arm Preacher Curls
25x12, 30x8, 35x6

Skull Crushers
75x12, 90x8, 105x4 (PR)

One Arm Cable Pulldowns
60x12, 45x8 (reverse grip), 65x6

Wrist Curls
30x12, 30x8, 30x6

Reverse wrist curls with the rope and weights thingy
10x1set, 15x1set, 15x1set (I counted all the way up and all the way down as one set)

Walked for 15 minutes

Overall this was a pretty stellar workout for me. Hitting record highs on both BB Curls and Skull Crushers, my mass exercises have really got me pumped up. My arms were huge after today's workout, I mean filled to bursting huge. But it wasn't the normal type of pump, just a hard rock solid swollen muscle. Not that Im complaining, it was sweet.:lol: Vascularity has also come back to its peak. My forearms look like they have ropes going across them. All I can say is here comes the strength gains.

Mood: Felt good, nothing euphoric, but good
Libido: No noticeable change
Energy: High throughout the day, not stimulant high but good non the less
Endurance: Good
Joints: Bah, my shoulder is still popping and moving during rotator cuff exercises. It feels like a tendon is sliding back and forth over the from of my joint, right about the front deltoid.
Pumps: Not the pumps that Im used to, just a good rock solid fullness
Weight: Will be measured on wednesday (day 10)

Made sure I got to bed by 8pm yesterday so I could catch up on sleep. That may have helped as well. Will try to get as much sleep as possible tonight as well. Looking forward to putting up some weight tomorrow on Squats. Peace bros.:bb:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nabisco, just droppin in to check on your progress. Keep the cals up with Phera. When I ran it, I had really high Protein, Moderate carbs and Fats...and ended up with minimal fat gain.

I saw the biggest gains in weeks 3 and 4 of my run...both in size and strength.

As far as the chest thing is concerned, I think you are holding a little water around the nipple. I get the same thing from time to time. It will go away by dropping sodium, increasing water intake and upping the cardio a bit.

Best of luck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and make sure you apply 1 spray of formestane to each side of chest.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
How does that feel with the sensitivity of the nipples, out of curiousity?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that forearm roller. Insane pumps in forearms. I look like popeye when im done.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I've been applying all my Form TD to my lower-mid chest. Im currently at 60mg/day split 12 hours apart. I've seen absolutely no change in the "chest fat" as I'm calling it. There is no hard lump, no sensitivity, no nothing. Just what feels similar to the fat covering my lower abs on the lower/outer portion of my pectorals. I'm not sure how to better explain it than that, it just annoys the fvck out of me to be honest.:smite:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How does that feel with the sensitivity of the nipples, out of curiousity?
it hardens them up. makes it look like you got that wet look all the time. i like it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been applying all my Form TD to my lower-mid chest. Im currently at 60mg/day split 12 hours apart. I've seen absolutely no change in the "chest fat" as I'm calling it. There is no hard lump, no sensitivity, no nothing. Just what feels similar to the fat covering my lower abs on the lower/outer portion of my pectorals. I'm not sure how to better explain it than that, it just annoys the fvck out of me to be honest.:smite:
just make sure that you get 1 full squirt on each pec. maybe you werent reacting to the lower dose. hang in there, ive not heard of anyone not getting results on form. 60mg, how many squirts are you using? has libido gone up?:think:

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Each squirt is roughly 10mg supposedly. So now I do two squirts per pectoral each morning and one squirt per pectoral each evening. Each time is after a shower, and then I stand under a low hanging ceiling fan for ~5 minutes. The only reaction I have is that my nipples firm up for a few minutes, but other than that no noticable reduction in chest fat. And I know Im getting Form out of the TD solution because some of it crystallizes on my pecs afterwards. Maybe I just need a higher dosage?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Each squirt is roughly 10mg supposedly. So now I do two squirts per pectoral each morning and one squirt per pectoral each evening. Each time is after a shower, and then I stand under a low hanging ceiling fan for ~5 minutes. The only reaction I have is that my nipples firm up for a few minutes, but other than that no noticable reduction in chest fat. And I know Im getting Form out of the TD solution because some of it crystallizes on my pecs afterwards. Maybe I just need a higher dosage?
wait a day or so. if you dont see improvement bump it up to 4 squirts 2x day. form acts quick, so you will know if you got the right dose pretty quick.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of people complain about PP and it's ability to cause excessive water retention either thru aromitization or mineral retention via endogenous system effects(kidney -renin/angiotension)causing increase salt reabsorption and decreased water excretion as PI mentioned. Sounds like your chest issue is just coming from a realative moderate BF% and increased retention in the surrounding tissue. From your description it doesn't sound like an estrogen effect. One thing to keep in mind is that Form has no effect on chest fat, but theoretically can starve glandular tissue(gyno) of estrogen resulting in possible reduction 'glandular' tissue not fat tissue. If you have a higher percentage of fat tissue around the chest area, form will not have much of an effect on this... something along the lines of lipoderm would suffice for that problem.