Nabisco's Unnatural Transformation (PP/Epi/Form TD STACK)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Day 6

Had a good amount of sleep last night, didn't go out. Got up at a reasonable hour and got to making me some FOOD. My lifting partner and I finally got back on the same work schedules so we can lift together again, which always helps the motivation. Dosed Form TD after shower, cycle support this morning with breakfast, 20mg PP with 2nd meal, have been drinking my 25g Poseidon/2scoops Excell in a gallon of water throughout the day. Also am dosing multi, 4g fish oil with this current meal. Took 3 Incarnate pre wo and will dose 3 with the multi and fish oil.

Workout: (Legs today and for the first day Im starting to feel stronger)

Started with hanging side raises for obliques
    bwx10, bwx10, bwx10, bwx10, bwx10

Squats: (was very tight leading into squats today)
    135x12, 185x8, 225x6 All of this was piss poor easy, so I'll go up a lot come wednesday's leg workout next week.

Leg Extension:
    125x12, 140x8, 155x6

Leg Curls
    100x12, 110x8, 120x6

Standing Calf Raises
    250x15, 250x15, 250x15, 260x15, 270x15

SLDLs (on a raised platform so the weights never touch the floor during reps)
    135x12, 165x6, 185x4

Good Mornings
    65x10, 85x6, 95x4 (still don't want to go too heavy on these)

Brisk walk around the indoor track for 15 minutes.

Wow, good workout and everything felt light. Good sign there, crazy lower back pumps from the heavy SLDLs and Good Mornings. Overall a very enthusiastic workout.

Mood: I was pumped and primed for my lift today
    Libido: No noticable change
    Energy: Great, lift today was awesome. Leaving the gym I had the urge to go do something, ANYTHING other than sit around.
    Endurance: Great, strength went up even in the later lifts
    Joints: Had no issues with my knees during squats or any other joints
    Pumps: Lower back pumps were rough, not debilitating(sp?) like Superdrol but definitely rough
    Weight: 185.5 (+2.0)

Overall a great day. Tomorrow is my day off and Monday my dosage of PP gets bumped to 30mg and the Form TD gets bumped to 40mg am and 20mg PM.

"Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift no heavy ass weight." - THE Ronnie Coleman

:squat:

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Day 6

Had a good amount of sleep last night, didn't go out. Got up at a reasonable hour and got to making me some FOOD. My lifting partner and I finally got back on the same work schedules so we can lift together again, which always helps the motivation. Dosed Form TD after shower, cycle support this morning with breakfast, 20mg PP with 2nd meal, have been drinking my 25g Poseidon/2scoops Excell in a gallon of water throughout the day. Also am dosing multi, 4g fish oil with this current meal. Took 3 Incarnate pre wo and will dose 3 with the multi and fish oil.

Workout: (Legs today and for the first day Im starting to feel stronger)

Started with hanging side raises for obliques
    bwx10, bwx10, bwx10, bwx10, bwx10

Squats: (was very tight leading into squats today)
    135x12, 185x8, 225x6 All of this was piss poor easy, so I'll go up a lot come wednesday's leg workout next week.

Leg Extension:
    125x12, 140x8, 155x6

Leg Curls
    100x12, 110x8, 120x6

Standing Calf Raises
    250x15, 250x15, 250x15, 260x15, 270x15

SLDLs (on a raised platform so the weights never touch the floor during reps)
    135x12, 165x6, 185x4

Good Mornings
    65x10, 85x6, 95x4 (still don't want to go too heavy on these)

Brisk walk around the indoor track for 15 minutes.

Wow, good workout and everything felt light. Good sign there, crazy lower back pumps from the heavy SLDLs and Good Mornings. Overall a very enthusiastic workout.

Mood: I was pumped and primed for my lift today
    Libido: No noticable change
    Energy: Great, lift today was awesome. Leaving the gym I had the urge to go do something, ANYTHING other than sit around.
    Endurance: Great, strength went up even in the later lifts
    Joints: Had no issues with my knees during squats or any other joints
    Pumps: Lower back pumps were rough, not debilitating(sp?) like Superdrol but definitely rough
    Weight: 185.5 (+2.0)

Overall a great day. Tomorrow is my day off and Monday my dosage of PP gets bumped to 30mg and the Form TD gets bumped to 40mg am and 20mg PM.

"Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift no heavy ass weight." - THE Ronnie Coleman

:squat:
    nice man. goodmornings are great no need to max out. i think it would be totally foolish to max out and doing 95x4 reps is near max no? dont hold back unless your following a routine but there is no need to bump up to 135 and hurt urself or something
    •   

3. i would think that bumping up the formestane will bring wecome results. up until now, ive never heard of anyone not reacting to it. big fan of formestane, hope you see the kind of results that ive enjoyed. good luck.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Day 7

Rest and relaxation. My one day off a week. I went out with some friends last night and played DD since the cycle started. Got plenty of rest and have done no strenuous physical activity today. Feeling fantastic and really looking forward to tomorrow, because not only do I up the dosage of PP to 30mg/day but the Form TD will get upped to 60mg/day. Pretty psyched about the expected results.

On another note the fridge is restocked thanks to Sam's Club. My wallet returned a little lighter, but my fridge now has 12+ lbs of chicken, 5lbs of Orange Ruffy, Plenty more tuna, 5doz more eggs, 2 more gallons of milk. I'm hoping that'll last me about a week and a half. Stocked up and ready to bulk.

Until tomorrow gents.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Day 7

Rest and relaxation. My one day off a week. I went out with some friends last night and played DD since the cycle started. Got plenty of rest and have done no strenuous physical activity today. Feeling fantastic and really looking forward to tomorrow, because not only do I up the dosage of PP to 30mg/day but the Form TD will get upped to 60mg/day. Pretty psyched about the expected results.

On another note the fridge is restocked thanks to Sam's Club. My wallet returned a little lighter, but my fridge now has 12+ lbs of chicken, 5lbs of Orange Ruffy, Plenty more tuna, 5doz more eggs, 2 more gallons of milk. I'm hoping that'll last me about a week and a half. Stocked up and ready to bulk.

Until tomorrow gents.
    that sounds like about 2 days in my house,just kidding. looking good.
    •   

6. Day 8

First day of 30mg PP!! Took 20mg in AM and 10mg at my 4th meal before lifting. Also upped my Form TD dosage from 40mg/day to 60mg/day. Applied 40mg this morning (20mg per pectoral) and 20mg right after my post workout shower. Im not sure whats going on but my chest workout today was yet again weaker than the first one at the beginning of the cycle. I can't quite fathom how this is, but so be it.

Workout:

Crunches
    BWx25 x 5 sets

BB Bench Press
    125x20, 155x10, 185x5, 205x3, 225x1, 225x1, 225x1, 135x10

Incline BB Bench Press
    115x12, 115x8, 115x6 (still trying to focus on flexing my upper pecs during this exercise, so Im going real slow and all the way down to my chest and back up to lock out)

Flat DB Flys
    30x12, 30x8, 30x6

Pullovers
    45x12, 50x8, 60x4

Chinups
    BWx12, BWx8, BWx7, BWx6, BWx7

Seated Cable Rows
    170x12, 170x8, 180x6

Ran out of time and had to jet. So I missed the all important deadlifts. I think come wednesday Im going to Flat bench with DBs to see if I can't get past this whole 225 thing. Other than that the workout went well. Chest felt great, 225 just felt heavy .

I didn't get much sleep last night, so that may be a contributing factor (only got like 3.5 hours). Just couldn't fall asleep. If this happens again Im buying a sleep aid.

Mood: Pretty good throughout the day, felt kind of sluggish due to little sleep
    Libido: No noticeable change
    Energy: Not bad during the lift, I think the Incarnate helped out there.
    Endurance: No problems with endurance, its raw strength that Im struggling on.
    Joints: Shoulder gave a few twinges on heavy BB press, but when doesn't it?
    Pumps: No real noticable pumps, even though I blasted my chest today.
    Weight: Will be measured on wednesday (day 10)

I have gotten the anabolic 's as over the weekend and today I've hit the loo at least two or three times. I'm attributing this to the sharp increase in calories. I've also found that I can't drink enough water. I blasted through 2 gallons today already and I still feel parched. Will increase water intake as well (poor bladder).

:bb3:

7. i always have trouble with sleep on cycle. this time ive been using powerful 3 caps hour before bed. sleeping like a baby.

8. X-dream!! If you wanted you could save deadlifts for a leg day. Thats what I did.

9. Day 9

Well then gents, today has been a good day. I bumped up my calories a little bit, taking in some more lean meats and EFAs. I've spread my PP doses out throughout the day now. 10mg w/ breakfast, 10mg w/ lunch, 10mg post wo/w dinner. Only other thing different today was that I slammed a scoop of Excell and Poseidon before I hit the gym. On to today's lift. I've started doing abs first so that I don't skip them at the end and so my muscles are more warmed up.

Workout:

Reverse Crunches
    BWx25x5sets

A couple of rotator cuff exercises thrown in here.

Rear Lat Raises (light)
    20x12, 20x8, 25x6

BB Curls
    85x12, 95x8, 105x6 (PR)

DB One Arm Preacher Curls
    25x12, 30x8, 35x6

Skull Crushers
    75x12, 90x8, 105x4 (PR)

One Arm Cable Pulldowns
    60x12, 45x8 (reverse grip), 65x6

Wrist Curls
    30x12, 30x8, 30x6

Reverse wrist curls with the rope and weights thingy
    10x1set, 15x1set, 15x1set (I counted all the way up and all the way down as one set)

Walked for 15 minutes

Overall this was a pretty stellar workout for me. Hitting record highs on both BB Curls and Skull Crushers, my mass exercises have really got me pumped up. My arms were huge after today's workout, I mean filled to bursting huge. But it wasn't the normal type of pump, just a hard rock solid swollen muscle. Not that Im complaining, it was sweet. Vascularity has also come back to its peak. My forearms look like they have ropes going across them. All I can say is here comes the strength gains.

Mood: Felt good, nothing euphoric, but good
    Energy: High throughout the day, not stimulant high but good non the less
    Endurance: Good
    Joints: Bah, my shoulder is still popping and moving during rotator cuff exercises. It feels like a tendon is sliding back and forth over the from of my joint, right about the front deltoid.
    Pumps: Not the pumps that Im used to, just a good rock solid fullness
    Weight: Will be measured on wednesday (day 10)

Made sure I got to bed by 8pm yesterday so I could catch up on sleep. That may have helped as well. Will try to get as much sleep as possible tonight as well. Looking forward to putting up some weight tomorrow on Squats. Peace bros.:bb:

10. goodjob on those pRs

11. Nabisco, just droppin in to check on your progress. Keep the cals up with Phera. When I ran it, I had really high Protein, Moderate carbs and Fats...and ended up with minimal fat gain.

I saw the biggest gains in weeks 3 and 4 of my run...both in size and strength.

As far as the chest thing is concerned, I think you are holding a little water around the nipple. I get the same thing from time to time. It will go away by dropping sodium, increasing water intake and upping the cardio a bit.

Best of luck!

12. and make sure you apply 1 spray of formestane to each side of chest.

13. How does that feel with the sensitivity of the nipples, out of curiousity?

14. I love that forearm roller. Insane pumps in forearms. I look like popeye when im done.

15. I've been applying all my Form TD to my lower-mid chest. Im currently at 60mg/day split 12 hours apart. I've seen absolutely no change in the "chest fat" as I'm calling it. There is no hard lump, no sensitivity, no nothing. Just what feels similar to the fat covering my lower abs on the lower/outer portion of my pectorals. I'm not sure how to better explain it than that, it just annoys the **** out of me to be honest.

16. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    How does that feel with the sensitivity of the nipples, out of curiousity?
    it hardens them up. makes it look like you got that wet look all the time. i like it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I've been applying all my Form TD to my lower-mid chest. Im currently at 60mg/day split 12 hours apart. I've seen absolutely no change in the "chest fat" as I'm calling it. There is no hard lump, no sensitivity, no nothing. Just what feels similar to the fat covering my lower abs on the lower/outer portion of my pectorals. I'm not sure how to better explain it than that, it just annoys the **** out of me to be honest.
    just make sure that you get 1 full squirt on each pec. maybe you werent reacting to the lower dose. hang in there, ive not heard of anyone not getting results on form. 60mg, how many squirts are you using? has libido gone up?

18. Each squirt is roughly 10mg supposedly. So now I do two squirts per pectoral each morning and one squirt per pectoral each evening. Each time is after a shower, and then I stand under a low hanging ceiling fan for ~5 minutes. The only reaction I have is that my nipples firm up for a few minutes, but other than that no noticable reduction in chest fat. And I know Im getting Form out of the TD solution because some of it crystallizes on my pecs afterwards. Maybe I just need a higher dosage?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Each squirt is roughly 10mg supposedly. So now I do two squirts per pectoral each morning and one squirt per pectoral each evening. Each time is after a shower, and then I stand under a low hanging ceiling fan for ~5 minutes. The only reaction I have is that my nipples firm up for a few minutes, but other than that no noticable reduction in chest fat. And I know Im getting Form out of the TD solution because some of it crystallizes on my pecs afterwards. Maybe I just need a higher dosage?
    wait a day or so. if you dont see improvement bump it up to 4 squirts 2x day. form acts quick, so you will know if you got the right dose pretty quick.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I've been applying all my Form TD to my lower-mid chest. Im currently at 60mg/day split 12 hours apart. I've seen absolutely no change in the "chest fat" as I'm calling it. There is no hard lump, no sensitivity, no nothing. Just what feels similar to the fat covering my lower abs on the lower/outer portion of my pectorals. I'm not sure how to better explain it than that, it just annoys the **** out of me to be honest.
    A lot of people complain about PP and it's ability to cause excessive water retention either thru aromitization or mineral retention via endogenous system effects(kidney -renin/angiotension)causing increase salt reabsorption and decreased water excretion as PI mentioned. Sounds like your chest issue is just coming from a realative moderate BF% and increased retention in the surrounding tissue. From your description it doesn't sound like an estrogen effect. One thing to keep in mind is that Form has no effect on chest fat, but theoretically can starve glandular tissue(gyno) of estrogen resulting in possible reduction 'glandular' tissue not fat tissue. If you have a higher percentage of fat tissue around the chest area, form will not have much of an effect on this... something along the lines of lipoderm would suffice for that problem.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

21. Day 10

Rough day at work, manufacturing line went down and I had to find and fix the problem so we could get back up an running. Long story short I missed my 9:30 meal and didnt get to eat until 11:30. To make up for this I pounded another meal at 1:30, then another just after 3:30. This caught me up on calories for the day. On to the workout.

Workout:

Hanging leg raises (to the sides for obliques)
    BWx10, BWx10, (strapped to chinup bar at this point) BWx18, BWx18, BWx16

Squats
    205x12, 225x6, 245x4

Leg Extensions
    125x12, 140x8, 160x6

Leg Curls
    100x12, 110x8, 120x6

Standing Machine Calf Raises
    250x15, 250x15, 260x15, 270x15, 300x10

SLDLs
    155x10, 175x6, 195x4

Goodmornings
    65x10, 85x6, 105x4

15 minutes walking around the track.

Pretty good workout overall. Didn't get the full amount of reps on my 2nd or 3rd set of squats, but was happy with the weight. It just felt heavy today. Leg Extensions were easy, will have to increase weight next leg day, Leg curls remain hard and I struggle to add weight to these. My calf raises are increasing but I want to be doing more than twice my body weight by the end of the cycle. SLDLs and Goodmornings are my heavy sets, hence the 10,6,4 instead of the normal 12,8,6 and those have been steadily increasing. So overall Im happy with the workout and with my progress. I'm kind of disappointed that I didnt get a second bottle of PP, because then I could have ran 3 full weeks of PP and the fourth been transition to Epi, as opposed to my current setup.

Mood: Had to restrain myself today during a verbal altercation with one of the hourly employees at my job. DEFINITELY increase in aggression as Im normally easy going and just shrug stuff off.
    Energy: Good
    Endurance: Good
    Joints: I've spread out my stance for squats a little bit, just barely outside of shoulder width and its taken a lot of pressure off my knees
    Pumps: Slight back pumps from the heavy sets.
    Weight: 187.2 (+4.0) I'm expecting the gains to increase much more rapidly come next week. And I just have to keep telling myself I have 5 more weeks of PP then Epi after this week. Plenty of time to get over 200lbs.

prld2gr8ns: I was afraid that it was just that my body comp carries fat in my chest. I'd definitely say Im around 13% bf, I was almost hoping it would be something that I could have get rid of with Form. I'll keep dosing the Form TD as I have scheduled for the cycle just to keep an AI in my system. I'll have to look up lipoderm as I've never really researched it before. I'm going to take your and PumpingIron's advice and decrease my sodium consumption and try to up my water intake. Its very difficult for me to get over 2 gallons of water a day.

PumpingIron: Appreciate your input man, Im going to try to bump my protein over the 400 mark as best I can. And once I get into the Epistane, I'm going to cut back on some of the carbs and try to utilize its leaning effect that most people experience. Morning cardio (jump rope) will join my routine once I hit the Epistane as well. I want to use the PP to its best ability, bulking as much as I can with it.

thebigt: Im gonna keep the form at 60mg/day for this week, but next week its definitely going up. I'll find my sweet spot soon.

metroba: I agree, that forearm roller is the ****. I get such a better forearm workout with that than anything else.

nycste: Thanks man, hopefully there are plenty more to come. I'd love to be able to throw up 315 on bench with excellent form just once. I'd have to video tape that ****, just to prove it to my friends back home, lol.

22. i know what you mean about keeping machines up and running. i work 3rd shift at a box factory. it gets hot as hell in there in the summer and tempers always get short.

23. Alright, need some opinions on this here. I'm soon going to order a mixture of supps I want to add in soon, as well as, for PCT. Tell me what you guys think. I'm figuring on spending 200-250 on these supps.

Super Cissus Rx (Wanted to add this on top of Incarnate to see if it doesn't help my shoulder)
    Poseidon (Im gonna run out soon)
    Retain 2 (Have a bottle of the old retain, but its pretty old)
    X-lean (wanted to try something new, instead of Rebound)

Sesamin? (Im almost out of fish oil, this seems like a reasonable substitute)

Lecithin? (Arnold uses granules of this in all his protein shakes. Not sure what people think of it today)

And if there is room maybe some X-dreams because who doesn't like IBE's products?

24. Retain and xlean are two of the same.. both are cort blockers. Just go with one or the other. Lecithin, I don't really see much benefit from. Arnold used it primarily as a emuslifier to help blend and mix his protein shakes, has a good dose of choline so if your looking for mood enhancement then go for it. Cissus of course would be good for the ol shoulder, stacked with Incarnate should be solid. Sesamin is always a good option, if the budget allows I would take'em with some fish oil. Lot's of people report they work really well together. As for Poseidon, well the lord of hydration is always a safe purchase, should go nicely with any of the aformentioned products.

25. What do you think about for my AI then? I have some Rebound XT sitting at home from an older cycle, but I've heard that 6-oxo helps with libido better, and thats where I tend to suffer after my cycles. I've only used Rebound before, so I'm not sure what the big differences are between and ATD and oxo.

26. A lot of people complain about the libido loss with ATD. If it doesn't bother you and you already have some, I'd say go for it. Bulk Trione(6oxo) would work exceptionally well in a dermal carrier, oral 6oxo would tend to add up if you wanted to get in the higher doses i.e 600mg+. Personally, I really like the 6-bromo type ai's even with all the speculation surrounding them now. RR or Restore are two of my personal favs.

27. Nabisco, whats your bench right now?

28. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Retain and xlean are two of the same.. both are cort blockers. Just go with one or the other. Lecithin, I don't really see much benefit from. Arnold used it primarily as a emuslifier to help blend and mix his protein shakes, has a good dose of choline so if your looking for mood enhancement then go for it. Cissus of course would be good for the ol shoulder, stacked with Incarnate should be solid. Sesamin is always a good option, if the budget allows I would take'em with some fish oil. Lot's of people report they work really well together. As for Poseidon, well the lord of hydration is always a safe purchase, should go nicely with any of the aformentioned products.
    also agree on the 6 bromo.

29. I can max about 235 ( ) right now, which is sadly depressing. I can't for the life of me seem to get past this plateau, so i was going to hit heavy dbs for a couple of workouts.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I can max about 235 ( ) right now, which is sadly depressing. I can't for the life of me seem to get past this plateau, so i was going to hit heavy dbs for a couple of workouts.
    Do you do the same chest w/o everytime..or do you change it up everytime.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi/Trena/TD - PCT: USP/PES/iForce
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 07:28 AM
  2. Transform SD-Epi *Gotta Get Get*
    By beni182 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 07:51 PM
  3. Epi, Form, DHEA - All great but...........
    By maxotguy in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 01:42 PM
  4. Sdrol+Form VS PPlex+Form which stack is better?
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:24 PM
  5. New Stack PP/Epi/Form TD. What do you think?
    By Nabisco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 01:59 PM