My Log

StudMuffin

Awards
Hello everyone, i'm new to these forums and this is my first post. Reason i've joined was to gain some insight into Supplements because i'm going to be doing my first cycle of Halodrol-50 and before hand i wanted to make sure i had all the bases covered before i dived in.

I have the box in my possession but I dont plan on taking any just yet. Before I get into anything I will describe myself. I'm 6'3 about 215 now, lost 15lbs from running 2 miles almost daily, I limit the distance because of knee surgery a few years back. My goal is to trim body fat and gain slightly more muscle mass. I have a very good physique for bodybuilding with very broad shoulders so I have high expectations. My rear and thighs are rather larger and I suspect I will loose alot of bf from them while on this cycle.

I plan on maintaining my 2 mile runs while weight lifting. I'm not looking to do professional body building so this is why I choose halodrol-50 because it provides results without to much toxins and it is an oral capsule. Before I start I wondering about Orastan-E (which i dont have) and NovedexNT which i also dont have. I want to make sure that i have my post cycle therapy in order before I start the cycle. From my research Orastan-E is important because that will provide a lot of the fat burning and leanness to my frame and the NovedexNT will "turn my balls back on". However, I've read many times that the Novedex is crap and SERM was the way to go, but I've also been told that h-50 isn't that serious and post therapy will be minimal... for me i feel better safe then sorry. I've also read that "nova" was better then Orastan-E. So i'm asking which is the route to take considering i have to buy something.

I'm also going to go buy 40lbs of boneless chicken breasts so I can always have protein around. I will probably cut my drinking substantially and really focus on getting the most out of the cycle. Hopefully I can also make this my log and we can track progress from the planning until the last tablet has been taken.

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, i'm new to these forums and this is my first post. Reason i've joined was to gain some insight into Supplements because i'm going to be doing my first cycle of Halodrol-50 and before hand i wanted to make sure i had all the bases covered before i dived in.

I have the box in my possession but I dont plan on taking any just yet. Before I get into anything I will describe myself. I'm 6'3 about 215 now, lost 15lbs from running 2 miles almost daily, I limit the distance because of knee surgery a few years back. My goal is to trim body fat and gain slightly more muscle mass. I have a very good physique for bodybuilding with very broad shoulders so I have high expectations. My rear and thighs are rather larger and I suspect I will loose alot of bf from them while on this cycle.

I plan on maintaining my 2 mile runs while weight lifting. I'm not looking to do professional body building so this is why I choose halodrol-50 because it provides results without to much toxins and it is an oral capsule. Before I start I wondering about Orastan-E (which i dont have) and NovedexNT which i also dont have. I want to make sure that i have my post cycle therapy in order before I start the cycle. From my research Orastan-E is important because that will provide a lot of the fat burning and leanness to my frame and the NovedexNT will "turn my balls back on". However, I've read many times that the Novedex is crap and SERM was the way to go, but I've also been told that h-50 isn't that serious and post therapy will be minimal... for me i feel better safe then sorry. I've also read that "nova" was better then Orastan-E. So i'm asking which is the route to take considering i have to buy something.

I'm also going to go buy 40lbs of boneless chicken breasts so I can always have protein around. I will probably cut my drinking substantially and really focus on getting the most out of the cycle. Hopefully I can also make this my log and we can track progress from the planning until the last tablet has been taken.
You should go with a real SERM, Toremifene Citrate seems to be the hot one right now. Also go with an AI such as 6OXO or Formestane and it wouldnt hurt to throw in a Anti-Cort supp such as Retain2, especially since you are looking to lean out more than anything. PCT can get expensive but its worth it IMHO. Better safe than sorry.

StudMuffin

Awards
You should go with a real SERM, Toremifene Citrate seems to be the hot one right now. Also go with an AI such as 6OXO or Formestane and it wouldnt hurt to throw in a Anti-Cort supp such as Retain2, especially since you are looking to lean out more than anything. post cycle therapy can get expensive but its worth it IMHO. Better safe than sorry.
So the 6 OXO is replacing the NovadexNT and the Anti-Cort Retain2 is replacing the Orastan-E?? Thats what I gathered from a few google searches. Are there any recommendations for any other products to use along with these? I'm also curious on how much I should be eating when on the h-50 doing my cycle.

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
So the 6 OXO is replacing the NovadexNT and the Anti-Cort Retain2 is replacing the Orastan-E?? Thats what I gathered from a few google searches. Are there any recommendations for any other products to use along with these? I'm also curious on how much I should be eating when on the h-50 doing my cycle.
Orastan-e is unmethylated winstrol so if I were going to take that with your cycle Id run it along side the H-50. The AI, Serm and Anti-cort would be all that you need for PCT.